User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did anyone watch Sugartown on ID?

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,515x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anyone watch Sugartown on ID?

Apparently the racist good ole boy , corrupt southern Sheriff still lives in pockets like Iberia Parish, LA. A young black man was detained and driven to the back of the cop shop parking lot where there were no lights and the cameras turned off. Despite having been searched and being hand cuffed the "contorsionist " somehow shot himself in the chest!

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,515x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the feds had the Sheriff dead to rights for ordering beatings and "N word knocking" ( more than just knocking on doors) Six or 7 ranking people within the department went to jail and all testified against him but he walked anyway. He's still the $#@!ing Sheriff!
    You see there are three types of responses to hearing about potential police brutality
    1) Cops are right no matter what ( this is the response of a few of our members)
    2) Cops are wrong no matter what ( also the response of a few of our members )
    3) those of us who actually wait for the evidence

But this young man was unbruised on video , hand cuffed , frisked, driven to back of the police station in the parking lots darkest place, without the cameras on and then managed to shoot himself in the chest despite being handcuffed and oh yeah not having a gun.
    The whole place is worse that Florida in the 70's and early 80's where I saw the remenents of the third bathroom at filling stations and where the town of Ocoee was pretty much a black free zone.
    But I thought those days were long gone until I watched this. While I do not believe that racism is the huge factor many would have us believe in most places, it sure as hell is in this Parish.

+ Reply to Thread