Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dennis Rodman: Obama ‘Didn’t Even Give Me the Time of Day

Dennis Rodman: Obama ‘Didn’t Even Give Me the Time of Day’ When I Told Him Kim Wanted a Sit-Down

Obama failed America on so many levels, he was too busy with his war on police and starting BLM and putting trannys in womens bathrooms to worry about North Korea or the entire working class of america.

Dennis Rodman will be added to the Lefts Uncle Toms list, which is growing bigger and bigger

In an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, former NBA player Dennis Rodman, who has visited North Korea as Kim Jong Un’s guest, said Monday that he tried to pass along to then President Barack Obama Kim’s intention to have a sit-down, but he was rebuffed.

Wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, Rodman told Cuomo how when he was in North Korea with Kim Jong Un five years ago, the North Korean leader asked him to relay a message to Obama about his willingness to sit down with the president.

“I talked to Kim Jong Un and the administration over there five years ago, and he asked me five years ago—we sat down for lunch, and he sat down and asked me, ‘Hey Dennis, I’d like to ask you three things if you go back to tell the president of the United States these three things, and I would be willing to talk to him,’” Rodman said.

“And this is a true story, and I got my people here that heard the conversation. He said things like, if they could move the ships back from South Korea, I would do what I have to do to listen. If you could move certain things, do certain things, I will listen. My ears will be open,” Rodman recalled of his conversation with Kim.

“And I tried to do that to Obama, and Obama didn’t even give me the time of day. I asked him. I said, I have something to say from North Korea. He just brushed me off, but that didn’t deter me. I still kept going back. I kept going back. I kept going back. I showed my loyalty and my trustworthy to this country. And I said to everybody, I said, ‘the door will open,’” Rodman said.

Rodman said when he returned to the U.S., he received death threats and had to hide out for a month.

“When I said those thing, when I said those damn things, when I went back home, I got so many death threats. I got so many death threats. I was sitting there protecting everything, and I believe in North Korea, and when I went home, I couldn’t even go home. I had to hide out for 30 days. I couldn’t even go home, but I kept my head up high, brother,” he said.

“I knew things were going to change. I was the only one. I never had no one to hear me … but I took those bullets. I took all that. I took everything and what came at me, and I’m still standing. And today is a great day for everybody – Singapore, Tokyo, China, everything. It’s a great day,” Rodman said.

Meanwhile, as CNSNews.com previously reported, former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice told CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday that “there were efforts at discussion” with North Korea during the Obama administration. “The problem is that, at every turn, the North Koreans would make commitments and then break them."

"The fact of the matter is that I believe the North Koreans were not prepared to be serious under Kim Jong Un with respect to sitting at the table until they perfected their nuclear program and their missiles," she said.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie...-jong-un-wants
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

roadmaster (06-13-2018),stjames1_53 (06-13-2018)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dennis Rodman
    I watched it and even though I never liked him I do believe he is telling the truth. But to be honest I never liked Trump until he ran for office.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roadmaster For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (06-13-2018),stjames1_53 (06-13-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    I watched it and even though I never liked him I do believe he is telling the truth. But to be honest I never liked Trump until he ran for office.
    I still dont like Trump as an indvidual, I think hes doing GREAT as President. Dennis Rodman I always viewed as a freak and a nutjob, but hes changed that opinion somewhat.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (06-13-2018)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,620 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe in apologizing or caving for telling the truth. He was the only one that didn't. No I don't like him but at least I could give him that. That is how he got the votes he did. Now he is caving on true conservatives saying they can't win.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,650x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Dennis Rodman: Obama ‘Didn’t Even Give Me the Time of Day’ When I Told Him Kim Wanted a Sit-Down

Obama failed America on so many levels, he was too busy with his war on police and starting BLM and putting trannys in womens bathrooms to worry about North Korea or the entire working class of america.

Dennis Rodman will be added to the Lefts Uncle Toms list, which is growing bigger and bigger

In an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, former NBA player Dennis Rodman, who has visited North Korea as Kim Jong Un’s guest, said Monday that he tried to pass along to then President Barack Obama Kim’s intention to have a sit-down, but he was rebuffed.

Wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, Rodman told Cuomo how when he was in North Korea with Kim Jong Un five years ago, the North Korean leader asked him to relay a message to Obama about his willingness to sit down with the president.

“I talked to Kim Jong Un and the administration over there five years ago, and he asked me five years ago—we sat down for lunch, and he sat down and asked me, ‘Hey Dennis, I’d like to ask you three things if you go back to tell the president of the United States these three things, and I would be willing to talk to him,’” Rodman said.

“And this is a true story, and I got my people here that heard the conversation. He said things like, if they could move the ships back from South Korea, I would do what I have to do to listen. If you could move certain things, do certain things, I will listen. My ears will be open,” Rodman recalled of his conversation with Kim.

“And I tried to do that to Obama, and Obama didn’t even give me the time of day. I asked him. I said, I have something to say from North Korea. He just brushed me off, but that didn’t deter me. I still kept going back. I kept going back. I kept going back. I showed my loyalty and my trustworthy to this country. And I said to everybody, I said, ‘the door will open,’” Rodman said.

Rodman said when he returned to the U.S., he received death threats and had to hide out for a month.

“When I said those thing, when I said those damn things, when I went back home, I got so many death threats. I got so many death threats. I was sitting there protecting everything, and I believe in North Korea, and when I went home, I couldn’t even go home. I had to hide out for 30 days. I couldn’t even go home, but I kept my head up high, brother,” he said.

“I knew things were going to change. I was the only one. I never had no one to hear me … but I took those bullets. I took all that. I took everything and what came at me, and I’m still standing. And today is a great day for everybody – Singapore, Tokyo, China, everything. It’s a great day,” Rodman said.

Meanwhile, as CNSNews.com previously reported, former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice told CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday that “there were efforts at discussion” with North Korea during the Obama administration. “The problem is that, at every turn, the North Koreans would make commitments and then break them."

"The fact of the matter is that I believe the North Koreans were not prepared to be serious under Kim Jong Un with respect to sitting at the table until they perfected their nuclear program and their missiles," she said.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie...-jong-un-wants

I'm no Obama fan but no president should take Dennis Rodman seriously

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,637x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post

I can't fault any president for dismissing Rodman. He was a great rebounder, but that's about it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (06-13-2018)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,820
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 19,793x in 11,974 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obama wasn't in the business of peace or anything other than doing what his financiers told him to.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,820
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 19,793x in 11,974 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Rodman is a nutjob but a harmless nutjob, unlike many of the nutjobs who occupy high offices in the country.

+ Reply to Thread