User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Man Sentenced for Threatening to Burn Down a Home Being Purchased by Muslim Family

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,249x in 27,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    Bull$#@!. I have spent most of my life either fighting or preparing to fight the enemies of this nation. $#@!s like the guy Abby likes so much are no better than ISIS and deserve the same treatment. If they are so afraid of a family moving into their neighborhood, I would recommend they either move or just do the rest of the world and but a short length of rope and find a tall tree. I'd even be a nice guy and tie the know for them.

You claim allegiance to the constitution and its principles. I know the oath I took didn't say I would "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, except the First Amendment... $#@! the First Amendment"

Did yours say that?
    You lack wisdom. We are under no obligation to bring in a culture intent on destroying us. if you should decide to pull your head out...look around.

Answer my question. Do you know of any western nation that is better off after allowing the Muslims and Islamonazis in?

You are no better than the one you complained about. In fact you are worse. You believe you are right.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,135
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,379x in 15,848 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    You lack wisdom.
    You lack courage.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,249x in 27,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    You lack courage.
    Perhaps. Do you believe courage is called for?

If the choice is between wisdom and courage I will side with wisdom.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dearborn Michigan has a ton of Muslims and I haven't heard of any honor killings, beheading of infidels nor acid attacks coming out of there.

Believe me, I was full of hatred for them post 911. But I have to be bullish on the fact that a Muslim dad in the USA for reasons of gaining a better life loves his children and respects his neighbors as much as I do.

The verdict was correct and he better have his head on a swivel in prison because Muslims are well represented in some institutions.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Perhaps. Do you believe courage is called for?
    You can't stand against our domestic enemies who would destroy the legacy of our forefathers with their hatred and bigotry without it.

If the choice is between wisdom and courage I will side with wisdom.
    True wisdom requires courage. If you were as wise as you think, you would know that.

Consider this... Imagine that for whatever reason, you decided today to embrace Islam. You found in it something that was lacking in your life, so you decided to become a Muslim.

To some people, including that scumbag in the article and those who support him, your years of service and dedication to this country would mean nothing. Your studies, your writing, your good works in the community... all would mean nothing. The ONLY thing that would matter to them is that you are a Muslim. They would hate Audie Murphy, Ghandi, Einstein, John Wayne, Margaret Thatcher... if any of them became Muslim, for no reason other than they were Muslim.

Is that the kind of person you want to support?
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,522
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,997x in 18,679 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    Dearborn Michigan has a ton of Muslims and I haven't heard of any honor killings, beheading of infidels nor acid attacks coming out of there.

Believe me, I was full of hatred for them post 911. But I have to be bullish on the fact that a Muslim dad in the USA for reasons of gaining a better life loves his children and respects his neighbors as much as I do.

The verdict was correct and he better have his head on a swivel in prison because Muslims are well represented in some institutions.
    Oh, so Muslims are honorable people. ..yet, this guy better, " have his head on a swivel," because of the chance of retaliation by the Muslim community..... I see.

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post

People are people, Jimmy. It doesn't matter what color your skin is or what country you were born in or what deity you worship. Some are going to be good and some are going to be bad and to lump them all together is just plain stupid. When people learn to see the person instead of the label, they find that you have take people one at a time.

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    Oh, so Muslims are honorable people. ..yet, this guy better, " have his head on a swivel," because of the chance of retaliation by the Muslim community..... I see.
    No, you don't see.

You choose not to see. That is your loss.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,522
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,997x in 18,679 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone here is free to embrace Muslims, live with them, eat with them, work with them, befriend them, do whatever you want with them, more power to ya!

I choose not to.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    I am not a cheerleader for Muslims nor any religion. I am a cheerleader for the idea of liberty no matter what religion you follow. I am as anti-radical Muslim terrorist as you can get.

EDIT: @Abby08... Don't misunderstand. I wish no violence upon the guy. I just know prisons have some very violent people. Especially religious zealot type violent people.
    Last edited by jimmyz; 06-14-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

Cletus (06-14-2018)

+ Reply to Thread