Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 1% in the forum, Co2 capture tech & global destruction

I am leaving this forum as I said, but I was just reading the threads for a few more days. But, I feel compelled to make one last thread. I am so shocked by the ignorance.

First subject I want to cover here is that I keep seeing people in this forum telling people it’s all good now we have carbon capture technology. Stop your whining now. Nothing to complain about. Well this is the most absurd argument yet. As I said in my other thread I believe the global warming argument should be ended and switched over to what is real and that is global pollution.

Co2 capture does not stop pollution. It does not stop toxins from being in the air. BTW it is not a new technology. Fracking will still kill people, Nuclear waste will still kill people. Oil spills will still destroy our planet. We will still be using up all of the earth’s resources for just our one life time and be leaving the children of tomorrow with a polluted toxic destroyed earth that does not support life in our form.

Let’s do some deep looking here.

Our planet needs carbon dioxide Co2 there is a natural amount of carbon dioxide on our planet the trees and plants use this as part of photosynthesis that turns into oxygen. The plants uses co2, and H2O and sunlight and it turns it into oxygen and that makes the air we breathe. https://www.botany.org/PlantTalkingP...O2andTrees.php

With The Co2 carbon capture technology they are proudly shouting that they are going to make the air carbon negative. Now use your brain cells please. Do we want to take away the natural amount of Co2 out of the air when that is what makes oxygen, the stuff that we need in order to live and breathe? I am constantly amazed by people’s lack of ability to just do some deep looking for even a few seconds. http://www.ccsassociation.org/what-is-ccs/

Now here is something else they plan and are already doing this to store the Co2 deep underground in the places where they already sucked the oil out of the earth gas fields oil fields, and deep saline aquifers. Keep in mind that life exists on earth exactly as it is now because the earth was exactly as it was. The conditions were sufficient for life like ours. Think of how amazing it is that a planet in space created the perfect conditions for life like ours to flourish. Now we are going to take those conditions and change them. If we change them we will no longer have the same conditions for life as we know it! If we put Co2 where the oil was or the gas was or salt water. We do not know the ramifications of such actions. We will have changed the conditions for life on our planet.

As I see it carbon capture is just an excuse to plunder. To still act irresponsibly, to have a green light to continue to rape this planet. It is easier for them to capture the carbon, than to change their earth destroying ways. They think this new argument gives them wings and the green light for earth destruction and plundering. We do not want the earth to be carbon negative, we want it to be carbon normal otherwise we won’t have air to breathe, now wont that be novel?

There are those in this very forum who do not speak like any citizen of this nation. The believe the citizens should have no rights, and that Democracy is wrong, and that the citizens are good enough to take a bullet for their nation but not smart enough to have a say in its governance. Have you ever met a real person like that in your life? There is only one group who thinks like that, it is the 1%. They will scour the forums and tell how corporations are great, and how we should be able to plunder the earth and that global pollution harms no one. Now be smart forum members this is not the voice of the people here. Guess who is pushing an agenda in your forum? And if we fall for it, it’s just our own bad!

Of course they can’t get removed or kicked out of a forum even when they degrade it to 10 members, because they are not only recruiting for their cause, but also giving donations to the forum to keep the servers up and running. Of course they get to stay. That is fine, but members stay sharp, do not allow yourselves to be brainwashed. What you hear in this forum by a few of the members is not the voice of the people, it is the voice of the 1%.

I will be leaving your forum now. I may stop in again here and there, but it’s a bit too sad to see how low we as a nation have fallen, and to realize that we have much further to fall. I am going to go enjoy the air while we still have some. Look at the moon before they mine it. I am going to appreciate it all. I hope you all do the same. I am going to walk around on this planet before they cause the next form of natural disaster, asteroid impact! What ignorance! I will enjoy still having my own opinions somewhat before we are plugged into the AI, like Elon says, so that we can't be defeated by the AI we should become the AI! Aint' that the biggest trick of all time! I will enjoy the somewhat peaceful nation we live in, before it gets turned into a war zone, by the liberal conservatives! I will enjoy it before it looks like Kiev, or Syria. I hope the best for us all even the 1%. Things really aren't looking too bright!

I wont be here to bother your agenda any further. But just know this world you create is the one that your own children will have to live in. If you destroy it all for them, well I don't know what to say to that. It's your own conscience I suppose.

Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 06-14-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Mechanic (06-15-2018)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    I am leaving this forum as I said, but I was just reading the threads for a few more days. But, I feel compelled to make one last thread. I am so shocked by the ignorance.

First subject I want to cover here is that I keep seeing people in this forum telling people it’s all good now we have carbon capture technology. Stop your whining now. Nothing to complain about. Well this is the most absurd argument yet. As I said in my other thread I believe the global warming argument should be ended and switched over to what is real and that is global pollution.

Co2 capture does not stop pollution. It does not stop toxins from being in the air. BTW it is not a new technology. Fracking will still kill people, Nuclear waste will still kill people. Oil spills will still destroy our planet. We will still be using up all of the earth’s resources for just our one life time and be leaving the children of tomorrow with a polluted toxic destroyed earth that does not support life in our form.

Let’s do some deep looking here.
    Our planet needs carbon dioxide Co2 there is a natural amount of carbon dioxide on our planet the trees and plants use this as part of photosynthesis that turns into oxygen. The plants uses co2, and H2O and sunlight and it turns it into oxygen and that makes the air we breathe. https://www.botany.org/PlantTalkingP...O2andTrees.php

With The Co2 carbon capture technology they are proudly shouting that they are going to make the air carbon negative. Now use your brain cells please. Do we want to take away the natural amount of Co2 out of the air when that is what makes oxygen, the stuff that we need in order to live and breathe? I am constantly amazed by people’s lack of ability to just do some deep looking for even a few seconds. http://www.ccsassociation.org/what-is-ccs/

Now here is something else they plan and are already doing this to store the Co2 deep underground in the places where they already sucked the oil out of the earth gas fields oil fields, and deep saline aquifers. Keep in mind that life exists on earth exactly as it is now because the earth was exactly as it was. The conditions were sufficient for life like ours. Think of how amazing it is that a planet in space created the perfect conditions for life like ours to flourish. Now we are going to take those conditions and change them. If we change them we will no longer have the same conditions for life as we know it! If we put Co2 where the oil was or the gas was or salt water. We do not know the ramifications of such actions. We will have changed the conditions for life on our planet.

As I see it carbon capture is just an excuse to plunder. To still act irresponsibly, to have a green light to continue to rape this planet. It is easier for them to capture the carbon, than to change their earth destroying ways. They think this new argument gives them wings and the green light for earth destruction and plundering. We do not want the earth to be carbon negative, we want it to be carbon normal otherwise we won’t have air to breathe, now wont that be novel?

There are those in this very forum who do not speak like any citizen of this nation. The believe the citizens should have no rights, and that Democracy is wrong, and that the citizens are good enough to take a bullet for their nation but not smart enough to have a say in its governance. Have you ever met a real person like that in your life? There is only one group who thinks like that, it is the 1%. They will scour the forums and tell how corporations are great, and how we should be able to plunder the earth and that global pollution harms no one. Now be smart forum members this is not the voice of the people here. Guess who is pushing an agenda in your forum? And if we fall for it, it’s just our own bad!

Of course they can’t get removed or kicked out of a forum even when they degrade it to 10 members, because they are not only recruiting for their cause, but also giving donations to the forum to keep the servers up and running. Of course they get to stay. That is fine, but members stay sharp, do not allow yourselves to be brainwashed. What you hear in this forum by a few of the members is not the voice of the people, it is the voice of the 1%.

I will be leaving your forum now. I may stop in again here and there, but it’s a bit too sad to see how low we as a nation have fallen, and to realize that we have much further to fall. I am going to go enjoy the air while we still have some. Look at the moon before they mine it. I am going to appreciate it all. I hope you all do the same. I am going to walk around on this planet before they cause the next form of natural disaster, asteroid impact! What ignorance! I will enjoy still having my own opinions somewhat before we are plugged into the AI, like Elon says, so that we can't be defeated by the AI we should become the AI! Aint' that the biggest trick of all time! I will enjoy the somewhat peaceful nation we live in, before it gets turned into a war zone, by the liberal conservatives! I will enjoy it before it looks like Kiev, or Syria. I hope the best for us all even the 1%. Things really aren't looking too bright!

I wont be here to bother your agenda any further. But just know this world you create is the one that your own children will have to live in. If you destroy it all for them, well I don't know what to say to that. It's your own conscience I suppose.

Leave and the insulters win. Period. Buck up and stay.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,641x in 56,024 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Leave or stay..... Makes no difference to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (06-14-2018)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Leave and the insulters win. Period. Buck up and stay.
    I am not leaving just because of them. I told them about it in another thread. I never intended to stay. I only came to spread the word when my grandfather was put down in hospice. I wanted to just get the word out that these practices were really happening so that people can be aware of it and notice it if something was going to happen to their loved ones and perhaps their loved ones lives can be saved even if it is just for one day. One day more of life is a really big deal.

The only reason I ended up staying is because I wasn't wanted here. I was being pushed off the forum. Not just me but I seen it happening to any person with similar views to mine. I really don't like people treating me like that, so I decided to stay for a while, and say all of the other stuff that I thought was important just because they tried to force me out. But I am not leaving because of them, I stayed because of them.

I did totally buck up! But I think I have bucked up enough. I will get back to my life now. But there are a lot of really awesome people in the forum. You are one of them! I appreciated talking to you guys. You have a lot of good ideas. I appreciate being in the presence if intelligent people.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 06-14-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (06-15-2018),MisterVeritis (06-14-2018)

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not leaving just because of them. I told them about it in another thread. I never intended to stay. I only came to spread the word when my grandfather was put down in hospice. I wanted to just get the word out that these practices were really happening so that people can be aware of it and notice it if something was going to happen to their loved ones and perhaps their loved ones lives can be saved even if it is just for one day. One day more of life is a really big deal.

The only reason I ended up staying is because I wasn't wanted here. I was being pushed off the forum. Not just me but I seen it happening to any person with similar views to mine. I really don't like people treating me like that, so I decided to stay for a while, and say all of the other stuff that I thought was important just because they tried to force me out. But I am not leaving because of them, I stayed because of them.

I did totally buck up! But I think I have bucked up enough. I will get back to my life now. But there are a lot of really awesome people in the forum. You are one of them! I appreciated talking to you guys. You have a lot of good ideas. I appreciate being in the presence if intelligent people.
    No one ever said you werent wanted here, political forums are contentious, anyone that believes this is the most contentious political forum is living in lalaland I could name 3 right off.

Leaving is your choice and I wish you good health and happiness
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

KathyS (06-14-2018)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,557x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would you do today to clean up "excess" CO2?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where ya goin?
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is not about me leaving, its not news I alredy talked about it in the threads. This thread is about Co2, removing the conditions for life by getting rid of the conditions that give us Oxygen. And, about forum infiltration. I just couldn't help but leave this one last thread. It is such an important topic. I will really be leaving this time. I will go back to living a normal life now. I just wanted to take some time to share my ideas and give some warnings about the dangers of what we are doing to our earth out of our ignorance. The forum is not the place for me. I just wanted to share.

Best to you all.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't share the OP's opinion about the end of things and doom at all. I've lived through a few of these ecological catastrophe scenario cycles already.

I would hate to live in fear as the OP does.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-14-2018)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one has pushed you off of the forum. That's you acting like a petulant child. I get attacked and I don't leave. I can defend my positions. Perhaps that's your problem. You have positions you can't defend and feel foolish. That's on you and not on the forum.

You should stay if you believe what you write.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

+ Reply to Thread