I just heard about this disease on the radio, and, found that it was really affecting people. I have never heard of it before, but decided to take a stab at it, in the end, it will be cured or I will suffer, yes? Let's go for it, once more...

This bone disease is like arthritis, so will affect bones and harm them. It is not a form of cancer, so I am at a loss. If we were to observe that bones are affected by the ells around them, this obviously is where the stress put onto them is making them weaker and weaker. This is because the bones are either 'born' weaker, or, are subject to special stress, of course.

Let's say they are born weaker? This would be where the bones are less dense than they should be, or never developed properly, yes? This means that they will degrade into a lesser density cell, but, because they are so 'congested,' where the cells are put together so tightly, hence my term dense, it means that they are losing density through the cells in the body taking in the wrong fuels, as bodies cannot harm themselves, or, they are... wait a minute, who cares how it happens as long as it is easy to cure? I mean, innoculating the whole population would be too expensive and time costing, so treating it as it pops up is easier, yes?

So, if we were to observe that the bones could be made healthy again by making them dense, we could rather easily attract them to each other through polarizing the cells inside them, where they could be drawn into teach other, yes? This could be done with a, wait, fancy machines cost too much money, let's see if we can do it cheaper and faster?

If we were to observe that bones are made of biomass, which is like living stuff, and, through abiogenesis we know that life spawns life, we could easily eat a lot of food that the bones would absorb, and, bones prefer... well, I don't know what they prefer, but I know they will absorb all the fuels ingested, so, something like glucose, 'sugar,' that is thick and filthy, will go into the bones, as it will all over the body, or, meat and fat especially, it will go all over the place and then get into those holes, filling them.

But, that is not good enough, we need to make it strong, this filthy mess. That means we need to observe that the fat will dissolve if it is not put into cement, yes? This means we need to observe how wood forms, like with cellulose, and, that will form everywhere where it stops, where it is not filtered out of the body. That means, when it sticks to the bones with the glucose and fat and all that jazz, it will be there long enough to be warmed by the bodies heat, and reactions, and then form a stronger bones, permanently.