Well well well... that last matrix didn't last long... wonder where it will lead? You know, if we all pitch our ideas together, we could maybe make fantasy reality, or... whatever?

Now, this one I have something to work with! This works on the magic of Gaia, and, is where you need to feel the elements - where some think that Mother Earth is master of all living things, Venus is the actual being and Gaia is the communication between them, the energy, okay?

So, if we want to feel the elements, we need to, and you might feel sick or in pain, no worries, you will recover rather soon, close your eyes and breath in and out, imagining the elements flowing through you. You need to find where you are 'sick,' as this is the chakra that is against you. These chakras need cleaning, brothers and sisters!

Then, you need to learn how to manipulate them! This will be where you need to master the ways they want to do things - surrendering to them, and them to you. Are your goals theirs, and, are their goals yours if you are 'with them?'

Naturally, this will be down to using persuasion rather than force to get your way. You need to charm the forces out there, by way of persuading them to help you out. They don't really know what they can do, nor what they could gain either way - they have no goals! This means that they need to find it 'fun' to do these things. Can you persuade them to do it maybe with a 'chant?'

These sounds will manifest into energy and this energy will relay onto other energies. This is like a chain reaction, where energy is not lost, it gets 'less dense,' yes? The way to keep it together is by way of 'an image,' where the message will be compacted into a figment packaged into a 'output.'

If I was to tell you exactly how, it would spoil the fun, and, make my goals yours - you are obviously thinking about making lightning bolts, yes? WHile I could teach you that, I simply don't want to nor accept the responsibility for it! Maybe if you were to look at eurythmy and other communication methods, you will learn for yourself, but...

This I will tell you! Eurythmy is where the body and mind finds rythms, rythms are like rhymes that manifest into symbol that resounds with familiarity or social identity to others of the like, yes?

There you go! Now, find "patterns..."