I was watching "Gods of Egypt," and have been a thorough fan of "Dark Sun," and heard the movie refer to a temple of power or something. This reminds me of a theory in Dark Sun where 'templars' receive power from 'dragon kings,' but the dragons themselves get power from the elements for them. This is because in this world, there are major elemental sources of power, where the four elements are the major sources of power for the templars, of course. The dragon kings though play some misunderstood role in this, as it is dragons the templars must sweat allegiance to to receive elemental powers, of course.

This is quite perplexing! It seems that if emotions are the fundamental force of communication between us and the world, for magic and the like, and 'the masons,' have managed to make the emotions of people change through 'architecture,' where the path ways between the buildings will channel energy to, for example, unnerve people, or make them calm, then maybe they could construct a pylon that will bestow magical energy onto people that pray to these 'idols?' Of course, these pylons should have a muse, like a source or figment, yes?

I am sure with their devotions the secret societies out there will be able to create huge monuments that will be able to channel energies, as if in prayers, onto people? This also reminds me of "Blade!" the movie...