Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,098x in 10,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Obama should have fired him for that.

It's nice that you think this is a game.
    Of course it's a game. There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. I once in a great while return to the media programs following the days after the election. Obama calming the Left explaining the smooth transition of power would occur. You'll remember. We started with recount demands ala Pocahontas the great Indian who's Grandmother would tell her why her facial structure was the way it was, how her bloodline was Indian. They moved to demanding the Electorate....dismiss their Constituencies..and change their Electoral vote to Hillary from Trump. They physically tried to stop Trump's Inauguration, I witnessed that in person. They then marched up and down city streets defecating and urinating all over cities across America for the next month in utter outrage over their idolized but now vanquished queen.

They were supposed to win. Click on into YouTube. Type in 2016 election night coverage. MSNBC. CNN. NBC. ABC. BBC. The Young Turks. Select any network you'd like including FoxNews. It is perhaps the most classic television in political history. You as the viewer know the outcome..the recorded chicken heads to not. Watch from Rachel to Martha absolutely unfold and shatter on national television. Mika the next morning in tears but then...Mika is in tears every morning these days, every Trump Tweet or policy sends her over the edge.

It was and continues to be the most stunning upset in the history of American politics. Bar f'n none. Don't tell me about Truman and Dewey, don't tell me about Honest Abe nor Jefferson's nip and tuck win. Trump trumps them all. And our American Left went f'n catatonic. This forum...our Left here....has remained and ever shall remain.....completely unhinged and thus likeable and entertaining. It's been a hoot watching it all unfurl.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

KathyS (06-23-2018)

+ Reply to Thread