Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More Magic tattoos.

Okay, hey again, it is me, your friendly neighbourhood Brett guy, and, I want to take all my spells and put them into tattoos, that are enchanted so people do not need to remember the spells they learn.

The way I see it, if you get an inscription or image or something, maybe I don't know the detail level, and, I don't know how much manna will be stored into it, or, if it will use your regular manna, these will work on taking the words of the written spell, as you understand them, and, converting that to numbers, and, then making dimensional stars on your back or something where you have say 'four' images near to each other, uninterrupted, and then you can draw on this image with 'a third eye,' that read them, with 'the third eye' drawing on the images and understanding them, yes?

So, this will be where we encode the spells into images, or, 'morse code,' or maybe some other type of easy to understand language. Then, we can draw on the image by merely saying 'command keys,' and, that will activate the heat to power the image, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I need to work on the activation, I think?

The body is tuned to work on 'emotions,' yes? With each emotion, you can trigger a reaction of a world bending nature, drawing on your personal energies, so, you get tired by casting spells.

If you were to have the images tattooed into you, you could look at them to activate them, as if reading a word in a book, and that automatically triggers a response in your mind, emotionally... for example, you could see a person in c car accident and get sick, involuntarily, yes? If 'images' can do that, and, spells work on thoughts manifested as 'emotions activating change,' then this is still possible...

So, we need to simply memorize our images of tattoos! Every time we forget what we have or how they work, we can strip down and examine ourselves to remember. Simply thinking of the image will trigger an image and then the reactions will take place mentally, and, then the changes will occur, of course.

Now, the images themselves need to be keys or notes of music, to stimulate the verbal components of the spell. This could be numbers, notes of guitar, or, even Chinese or oriental languages that code words into 'pictures.' These in turn can be summed up and compiled as syllables, and, these syllables could be uttered by beats of the world, or, they could be 'hexxed' to be shapes or symbols, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread