Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,099x in 10,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    My point ,which would have been clear to a grade schooler, was that politics has been less polarized and more civil than it is today. Agree or disagree . But try not to be such a dick about it. No, dick is too sophisticated for what you just did. You attacked me for no $#@!ing reason at all. The post was NOT in reply to yours. Although it was obviously advise you need based upon the way you reacted to it. It's like you are trying to defend bad manners with bad manners! Apparently , my beliefs scare you, perhaps because you know I'm correct about far more than you would ever admit. I must challenge your hollow social con belief system more than most so you go this far out of your way to come after me. I never said we all need a different perspective. But obviously YOU do. And our "war on terror" is the recipe for endless war like it or not. We were at war when I refused to read whatever propaganda you said I refused to read in 2015 and we are at war now and we will be at war in ten years if people who think like you pull the strings.
    Trump was not the point of my post either. However since you brought him up: How the hell is he NOT big business?
    And finally I will never read a book you recommend because said book either helped form or failed to change your beliefs and childish attacking style of debate.
    This was over the top @Ransom , cut it the hell out and learn how to disagree with someone like an adult.
    = childish self ego stroking masturbation

It's not that it's recommended by me, it's your denial and stubborn refusal to learn and thus.....you really do truly believe we're so divided and caustic now when in fact, it's been our history. So, when you attempt to challenge my "hollow social con beliefs', your quite outgunned and frankly, it shows.

Trump isn't big business either, another subject you don't understand.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,650x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    = childish self ego stroking masturbation

It's not that it's recommended by me, it's your denial and stubborn refusal to learn and thus.....you really do truly believe we're so divided and caustic now when in fact, it's been our history. So, when you attempt to challenge my "hollow social con beliefs', your quite outgunned and frankly, it shows.

Trump isn't big business either, another subject you don't understand.

Total bull$#@! as always. For example would you call trump SMALL business? Big businesses = big business and don't let any wall street type tell you otherwise. But it's you who's go to caustic attitude belies a lack of belief in your own opinions. If you believe you truly outgun ANYONE more power to you for your ability to delude yourself. Why don't we just leave each other the $#@! alone for a while?

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Total bull$#@! as always. For example would you call trump SMALL business? Big businesses = big business and don't let any wall street type tell you otherwise. But it's you who's go to caustic attitude belies a lack of belief in your own opinions. If you believe you truly outgun ANYONE more power to you for your ability to delude yourself. Why don't we just leave each other the $#@! alone for a while?

I love the hostility!
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,650x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    I love the hostility!
    You should of seen it before i re-write it!

+ Reply to Thread