Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More psychology.

Well, I have had a great time applying all the things I know of to various undertakings, and I think it is time to focus once again on sciences to progress them to 'goals I have not yet realized.' One of the things that I needed to know a lot about for the sake of magic and artificial intelligence, was this sort of thing, of course, and, I think we could hone our skills in this more, yes?

My previous conclusions with psychology were that everything to do with love is 'a reflection of strength.' This is where the baby in a crib will see the strengths of the parent with power over their little world, and, reach for them. Then, the parent will see the baby and see the need for their presence and recognizing this, love the baby too. So, it is a mutual relationship based on strength and recognition of reflected strengths, yes? With this as a basis for societies love for each other, I think it is pretty sound.

This sounds cold though, so, how about we flesh it out more? What else works into psychology a lot, what else is recognized by the mind to stimulate the feelings of love?

As far as I can tell, the whole basis of psychology in philosophy are that every one is unique because there are no "moral absolutes." Moral absolutes are where the morality on something is universal, like the feeling of killing being wrong to most people, but for some it stimulates them and makes them 'feel strong,' yes? This would be where the feeling of personal strength overrides the longing for strength of the community, and, this means they will feel stronger killing than fitting in. How do we turn this into a moral absolute?

Well, we could say that everyone wants to feel as independent as possible? This would be where we would fear feeling outside the society we live in, maybe even crawling to it, where we could take the plunge and join a new society? Maybe hearing a song on the radio would stimulate new emotions in you that would manifest as a new dress code, a new hair style and a new way of talking, thereby 'aligning yourself with new culture?' This would be where the longing for strength in this new life feels more secure, stronger feelings of security for you, than the previous one - maybe it would be strength in numbers, or strength in status?

Anyway, I am proposing a new moral absolute; that the person always wants to feel as secure as possible.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see if we can find another moral absolute?

Okay, phew, sounds good so far! I think if we could divulge all urges and find a reason for them, we could justify more moral absolute, yes? I know this would stand well with the world of mental observations and psychology too!

Well, if we were to look at the urge to 'be bad,' or, 'cool,' this would also be down to wanting to feel stronger than the authority or system, to stand out and have people admire you, yes? Be it being striking or daring, be it unique or stylish, we all want to stand out, yet, some of us want to fit in,of course... how can this be related to strength and founded on being a moral absolute too?

If we were to observe those that try to fit in or follow, they may find they lack the strength to stand out, so favour security, yes? On the other hand, given the chance, they will take the lead of their group of friends to address someone in front of others, in other words, actually speaking to others in their circle, yes? This means they want attention too, and, want to ask questions, and answer questions, as that is usually what a conversation is about - 'information relays.' This means the urge to communicate is stronger than the desire for security, of course, or, is it the urge to fit in where we keep quiet? This is tricky!

So, if we have this perplexing question, is it better to fit in or stand out, it is obviously better to stand out, more sought than fitting in, as everybody speaks to someone. Hell, everybody wears clothes to fit in... or do they? It is rather exciting to go skinny dipping, yes? This would be where we could make a discerning point of if the strongest do it, it must be the 'whole goal,' yes? People watch television about leaders, and admire them, yes? We all have fantasies about standing out, as, this is a reflection of our own strength.

Now, if we take all that information, and, condense it, it comes to this new moral absolute; "everybody wants to feel special."
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The next moral absolute...

This is going well, and I have not yet been challenged by my peers during waking hours to defend myself on these observations I have made yet, seems I am making a good line of reasoning, yes?

Anyway, onto the next urge - 'hatred and wrath.' These things are a stain on society, and, make for a horrible resolution to actions taken, yes? These things linger in all animals, from something as simple as some child hitting another, even as a mistake, say bumping them while they are carrying a tray of soda for their class, where the bumped child will likely bump them back, to ignoring members of your family for previous transgressions or actions. This is a common problem, let's see if we can find the absolutes?

Wrath, a deadly sin Someone once told me to let it go - I wanted to take action against those that were bullying me, you see - I have let it go, myself, and, feel a better person for it! So, how do we let things go?

I would put wrath down to egoism and dignity, where we see ourselves suffering the same fate again, so make sure people know there is a penalty. This would mean that we are protecting ourselves from being cast out of society or being hard done by by taking actions that would cast them out instead, so, it is where there is friction bearing a resolution of an outcome, and, if we don't work together and 'practice reason' we would see our whole society cave in. Luckily there are laws that prevent this, enforced by the whole on the few, where we all band together to find 'order,' yes?

So, wrath is down to protecting ourselves from further hardship. If we were to be honest, we all have feelings of having the last say in something, as we crave to stand out, find security and comfort, and, anyone that takes that feeling away from us, will suffer our wrath, of course. This means it is related to selfishness too, as we crave to put ourselves before others, while observing parents with children that do them wrong, will nearly always forgive them, putting the child first, so it is related to strength of society, again. I would say that this is because the one that forgives would seek to make amends with the transgressor for the sake of not losing them prizing their company as stronger than their dignity.

Now, with that in mind, we could safely stipulate; "People only forgive to find fickle security."
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some in this world who would really mind...

Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humour.

This is something that has always been hard to define - what is funny, what is humour? I have worked with this previously, and, have found that it seems to be about 'irony' and 'what ifs,' as well as 'failure,' yes? Could we say that humour is based on the thought of something being week? This would fit with my theory that all love is based on strength, so as to say that a lack of strength is something to be mocked, yes?

But, then, we tend to love the comedians and people we make fun of often... what gives? How can we love like Big Bang Theory nerds when we look down on them and their problems, how could previous generations have loved Webster when he did not fit into that family racially? Is this either some desire to fall behind or some cruelty we are not aware of?

So, I propose that humour is about finding weakness in the innocence of others, and the irony of the situation. This would be justified by observing that when it comes to others being so weak, they will make us feel strong, triggering a sensation, a laugh or giggle, or even just warm feeling, where we realize our own 'self image,' yes? Then, also, there is a need for us to observe the situation as being a lie, where the liar is exposed, showing a lacking of cunning, something we all consider to be excellent with. And, the lack of understanding of a situation could come down to a weakness of perception, of course.

Now, I stipulate the following; "Humour is found in lacking something."
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anger is not a sin.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Stress balance maintenance.'

Stress is a problem the world over, and, I have written numerous notes on this, and found that if people accept what I say, their stress disappears, to a point. The problem is the body can no longer handle what the mind can, where the mind before was always cringing for a rest, of course!

How is this done? Well, first I identify how you should not day dream while you work, as this will bring in elements of fantasy you cannot realize frustrating you, okay? Then, your work suffers, and, in your rest time, you worry about work, a mutually time annihilating course of activities.

Then, after we start to care, I identify that the problems need not be problems 'if you have the right attitude.' This is where you realize you are a company asset, and if the task fails, the business suffers. Who cares, might be the general feeling, they are getting paid to do that specific thing, being professionals, yes? This is the wrong attitude, it is your baby should be the right way to do things, not finger pointing when things go wrong, but, with ample time to prepare for tasks, and, ample energy to employ, there is no need for these things to become problems. Working as a team and assisting others, and, in turn, getting assistance, is crucial, but, the most important factor of a successful undertaking, personally for the sake of yourself mentally and the business is "communication."
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread