User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Poll: Black, Asian, Hispanic support enough to help Trump win re-election......

  1. #1
    Original Ranter
    Points: 171,493, Level: 98
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 2,157
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    42,269
    Points
    171,493
    Level
    98
    Thanks Given
    14,249
    Thanked 10,972x in 8,327 Posts
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Poll: Black, Asian, Hispanic support enough to help Trump win re-election......




    Confidence that African Americans, Asians and Hispanics have in their personal finances improving over the next four years should be enough to help GOP leaders retain control of Congress in the midterm elections and reelect President Trump, according to a new survey.


    While generally not fans of the president, the three key groups have a good feeling about their future and that should temper their concerns at the polls, said the survey from Zogby Analytics.


    “Even though President Trump receives little support from these groups, things might be going just good enough economically that he can scrap enough support from these groups, so that Republicans can retain control of Congress and Trump gets re-elected in 2020,” said the Zogby Poll.


    As with most elections, voters are most concerned about the national economy -- and their own.....snip~


    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...win-reelection


    Well that's not good news for the Demos, is it? They just keep losing support.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-06-2018),stjames1_53 (07-06-2018),texan (07-06-2018)

  3. #2
    Points: 46,356, Level: 52
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    30265
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,788
    Points
    46,356
    Level
    52
    Thanks Given
    1,565
    Thanked 3,155x in 2,315 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zogby is a long time respected mainstream polling group. The truth usually comes through.

    The dems are trying to drive a wedge on BS issues that are not resonating. The only thing they got was a short burst on the kid separation thing. Most of that was lies anyway. That was blunted.

    Blue wave? Doubt its a mist.
    Blacks and poor people been voting Democrat for years and years. Hey are no better off. Vote for economics and traditions. Be part of saving America from the nutty left. The ones that highjacked this jaskassery Party.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-06-2018),MMC (07-06-2018)

  5. #3
    Points: 1,670, Level: 9
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Social3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    311
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    414
    Points
    1,670
    Level
    9
    Thanks Given
    171
    Thanked 301x in 209 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a Republican, Trump polls well with minorities and Rust Belters. It's clearly middle class Sun Belters and New England whites holding Trump under 50% because Trump is more ideological than most expected. Since it would be difficult to win voters who already approve of Trump, Democrats would need some type of white strategy to win states like Georgia, North Carolina, or Arizona. But who are Democrats going to pick that can appeal to those kinds of whites? Kamala Harris wouldn't. Neither would Elizabeth Warren.
    Last edited by Jeb!; 07-06-2018 at 05:14 PM.

  6. #4
    Original Ranter
    Points: 171,493, Level: 98
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 2,157
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    42,269
    Points
    171,493
    Level
    98
    Thanks Given
    14,249
    Thanked 10,972x in 8,327 Posts
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Zogby is a long time respected mainstream polling group. The truth usually comes through.

    The dems are trying to drive a wedge on BS issues that are not resonating. The only thing they got was a short burst on the kid separation thing. Most of that was lies anyway. That was blunted.

    Blue wave? Doubt its a mist.
    Yeah, and now some Liberal started # Walkaway. Has 5 million hits on Twitter and Facebook. Plus U Tube testimonials of Leftists walking away from the Demos.

    Then today the Demos Pelosi and the DNC came out lying about Trumps economy. All they have for a platform is They will raise taxes and impeach Trump.

    Blue Wave?




    Oh yeah.....the Blue Wave.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  7. #5
    Points: 51,753, Level: 55
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 797
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    191664
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,362
    Points
    51,753
    Level
    55
    Thanks Given
    4,364
    Thanked 14,859x in 9,278 Posts
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump does very well with minorities compared to his Republican contemporaries. The smear tactic of labeling him a racist has seemed to fail.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Xl For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-07-2018)

  9. #6
    Original Ranter
    Points: 217,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    393921
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    86,952
    Points
    217,207
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    17,098
    Thanked 30,863x in 22,121 Posts
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    Trump does very well with minorities compared to his Republican contemporaries. The smear tactic of labeling him a racist has seemed to fail.
    That's because it's laughably bogus.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-07-2018)

  11. #7
    Original Ranter
    Points: 171,493, Level: 98
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 2,157
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    42,269
    Points
    171,493
    Level
    98
    Thanks Given
    14,249
    Thanked 10,972x in 8,327 Posts
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, and now there is a hashtag that has been started for the Repubs and Trump 2020. # Landside. Breaking it out going into the Midterm.

    The RNC is swelling with Money and the DNC is broke and in the red. Plus wit the Janus ruling the Demos wont be accessing 64 mil from Union in this next election/.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  12. #8
    Points: 46,356, Level: 52
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    30265
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,788
    Points
    46,356
    Level
    52
    Thanks Given
    1,565
    Thanked 3,155x in 2,315 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeb! View Post
    For a Republican, Trump polls well with minorities and Rust Belters. It's clearly middle class Sun Belters and New England whites holding Trump under 50% because Trump is more ideological than most expected. Since it would be difficult to win voters who already approve of Trump, Democrats would need some type of white strategy to win states like Georgia, North Carolina, or Arizona. But who are Democrats going to pick that can appeal to those kinds of whites? Kamala Harris wouldn't. Neither would Elizabeth Warren.
    Keep playing the race card with Maxine waters as the face and see what it gets them. They do not align with the people including minorities on immigration. They thought they could lie a bit and ride the family separation deal. That ended. They do not have a clue because all their identity politics is backfiring.

    I would like to be a fly on the wall at the $#@!tail parties where the Joe S, Joy B, and the Joy R’s of the word travel. Despite all heir dishonest “journalism” the people are not listening because they sound ridiculous. They have all pooled together to try and ruin Trump and he is winning. This is what happens when you get results and know how to market.
    Last edited by texan; 07-07-2018 at 07:53 AM.
    Blacks and poor people been voting Democrat for years and years. Hey are no better off. Vote for economics and traditions. Be part of saving America from the nutty left. The ones that highjacked this jaskassery Party.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-07-2018)

  14. #9
    Original Ranter
    Points: 171,493, Level: 98
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 2,157
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    41978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    42,269
    Points
    171,493
    Level
    98
    Thanks Given
    14,249
    Thanked 10,972x in 8,327 Posts
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.nationaljournal.com/s/66...USQTFQV9QBKC1M


    Demos underperforming with Hispanic Voters.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  15. #10
    Points: 38,029, Level: 47
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6326
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    17,979
    Points
    38,029
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    30,187
    Thanked 6,320x in 5,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post



    Confidence that African Americans, Asians and Hispanics have in their personal finances improving over the next four years should be enough to help GOP leaders retain control of Congress in the midterm elections and reelect President Trump, according to a new survey.


    While generally not fans of the president, the three key groups have a good feeling about their future and that should temper their concerns at the polls, said the survey from Zogby Analytics.


    “Even though President Trump receives little support from these groups, things might be going just good enough economically that he can scrap enough support from these groups, so that Republicans can retain control of Congress and Trump gets re-elected in 2020,” said the Zogby Poll.


    As with most elections, voters are most concerned about the national economy -- and their own.....snip~


    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...win-reelection


    Well that's not good news for the Demos, is it? They just keep losing support.
    Polls mean nothing. Even if they did, he was elected without hem.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our freedom and our society and our morals.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

    MMC (07-09-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO