User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: The Post-Nomination Meltdown Has Begun Brett Kavanaugh Is The Trifecta Of Terrible

  1. #1
    Points: 47,094, Level: 53
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,756
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    37815
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    17,213
    Points
    47,094
    Level
    53
    Thanks Given
    30,097
    Thanked 8,831x in 6,385 Posts
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The Post-Nomination Meltdown Has Begun Brett Kavanaugh Is The Trifecta Of Terrible

    The Post-Nomination Meltdown Has Begun — Brett Kavanaugh Is ‘The Trifecta Of Terrible’
    Scott Morefield

    Let’s face it, no matter who President Trump picked to fill the Supreme Court vacancy left by the retirement of Justice Anthony Kennedy, liberals were going to melt down on Twitter.
    The world saw it coming from a distance. Consider:
    Refuse Fascism planned to protest the pick in a dozen large cities, no matter who Trump chose to fill the seat.
    In a Campus Reform video, New York University students expressed their disdain for Trump’s “racist,” “extreme” SCOTUS pick … before the pick was actually made.
    And House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi vowed to “avenge President Obama” somehow, if it’s the “last thing” she does.
    So when President Trump announced his pick of Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals Brett Kavanaugh on Monday night, the #resistance sprung:
    Comments here:
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/br...eral-meltdown/

    The "We Hate Trump" crowd was protesting his pick for two days before Trump announced his pick. The mopes didn't know who he was going to pick, but that didn't stop them from being stupid.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

    Admiral Ackbar (07-10-2018),barb012 (07-11-2018),Captdon (07-10-2018),HawkTheSlayer (07-10-2018)

  3. #2
    Original Ranter
    Points: 160,922, Level: 95
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 728
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40587
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    39,332
    Points
    160,922
    Level
    95
    Thanks Given
    12,306
    Thanked 9,578x in 7,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The leftness protested out in front of the Supreme Court. Out in front of Trump tower. The Lefts political pundit were going over the top on TV, and of course Demos were out in front of the camera saying whatever they wanted out of their pie holes.


    The Repubs should have had supporters in front of the SCOTUS and surrounding Trump Tower. Make life difficult for the leftness. Plus all Repubs should have made a showing with any Demo that got in front of the camera.


    Just to put their lies in check and show them for the dimwits they were created as.


    Did you hear Warren....talking about Trump isn't a King. What a dumbass twit.....Someone should have jacked her. Yo $#@!....All presidents pick a SCOTUS nominee. Now take your dumbass and get out the sight of that camera.


    Ya get what ya give and when you come with the $#@!....you will be treated like one, Liz. Now take your inferior beta ass and run along.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-10-2018),stjames1_53 (07-10-2018)

  5. #3
    Points: 47,094, Level: 53
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,756
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    37815
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    17,213
    Points
    47,094
    Level
    53
    Thanks Given
    30,097
    Thanked 8,831x in 6,385 Posts
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The leftness protested out in front of the Supreme Court. Out in front of Trump tower. The Lefts political pundit were going over the top on TV, and of course Demos were out in front of the camera saying whatever they wanted out of their pie holes.


    The Repubs should have had supporters in front of the SCOTUS and surrounding Trump Tower. Make life difficult for the leftness. Plus all Repubs should have made a showing with any Demo that got in front of the camera.


    Just to put their lies in check and show them for the dimwits they were created as.


    Did you hear Warren....talking about Trump isn't a King. What a dumbass twit.....Someone should have jacked her. Yo $#@!....All presidents pick a SCOTUS nominee. Now take your dumbass and get out the sight of that camera.


    Ya get what ya give and when you come with the $#@!....you will be treated like one, Liz. Now take your inferior beta ass and run along.
    Pelosi has claimed that it was Obama's right to pick this judge.................slow walk this......Obama isn't president anymore, Nancy.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-10-2018),MMC (07-10-2018)

  7. #4
    Points: 8,011, Level: 21
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Cannons Front's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    10515
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,296
    Points
    8,011
    Level
    21
    Thanks Given
    1,007
    Thanked 2,173x in 1,245 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I saw last night the protesters will eliminate any chance of this not going Trumps way. 1 minute after the announcement they are screaming and going nuts, they had signs printed and so on. They looked completely unhinged.
    "The powers of the federal government are enumerated; it can only operate in certain cases; it has legislative powers on defined and limited objects, beyond which it cannot extend its jurisdiction." James Madison 1788

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cannons Front For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-10-2018),Peter1469 (07-10-2018),Ransom (07-10-2018),stjames1_53 (07-10-2018)

  9. #5
    Original Ranter
    Points: 160,922, Level: 95
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 728
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40587
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    39,332
    Points
    160,922
    Level
    95
    Thanks Given
    12,306
    Thanked 9,578x in 7,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    Pelosi has claimed that it was Obama's right to pick this judge.................slow walk this......Obama isn't president anymore, Nancy.
    Looks like Pelosi will have to double up on those blow jobs to get that money coming in from Demo donors. Shes coming with nothing but Lame in the Game.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (07-10-2018)

  11. #6
    Original Ranter
    Points: 160,922, Level: 95
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 728
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40587
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    39,332
    Points
    160,922
    Level
    95
    Thanks Given
    12,306
    Thanked 9,578x in 7,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannons Front View Post
    From what I saw last night the protesters will eliminate any chance of this not going Trumps way. 1 minute after the announcement they are screaming and going nuts, they had signs printed and so on. They looked completely unhinged.
    Just as bad was the Lame Stream's Celebrities. Hosts, Reporters, Editors, and Pundits. We really do need to do something about the Lame Stream and its people.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-10-2018)

  13. #7
    Original Ranter
    Points: 160,922, Level: 95
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 728
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40587
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    39,332
    Points
    160,922
    Level
    95
    Thanks Given
    12,306
    Thanked 9,578x in 7,255 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dick Durbin Demo Senator out of Illinois. The Dick. Didn't waste anytime. Said Kavanaugh was for Big Business, Corporations and to Establishment like.


    Didn't mention nothing about Roe vs Wade. So I don't think the Demos are worried about which way Kavanaugh will lean on Roe.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-10-2018),stjames1_53 (07-10-2018)

  15. #8
    Points: 14,737, Level: 29
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 713
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    70609
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    2,747
    Points
    14,737
    Level
    29
    Thanks Given
    697
    Thanked 1,147x in 840 Posts
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A conservative SCOTUS is simply the legislative branch of the oligarchs, the corporatist, the bigoted, read its history if you doubt. For those of us at the top and whose children are raised etc none of this matters, who it matters to is the working class who are being played by Trump and the republicans. Snowflakes and trolls online will whine and cry over the democrat's attempts to make the court balanced and for all Americans, that is part of their training and they are well trained. Whine on righties if it makes you happy.

    "Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22715946-injustices

    13 Worst Supreme Court Decisions of All Time'
    https://blogs.findlaw.com/supreme_co...-all-time.html

    "Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished." Jeremy Bentham

    And the Federalist Society is a group of lackeys funded by 'dark money'. For a Federalist Society judge all you you have to say is you're for the 'constitution' which has now become a dog whistle heard by those in power knowing that America will be under their control and the working class will lose again. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27833494-dark-money
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA. We do.

    FD: I do not review notifications, PM me if you think you have countered any point I make. Tx

    Support America - http://american.edu/kogod/research/autoindex/index.cfm

    Education: http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...r-A-Republican

    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Strangelove (07-10-2018)

  17. #9
    Points: 8,011, Level: 21
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Cannons Front's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    10515
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,296
    Points
    8,011
    Level
    21
    Thanks Given
    1,007
    Thanked 2,173x in 1,245 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In an embarrassing blunder, though, the Women's March statement began: "In response to Donald Trump's nomination of XX to the Supreme Court" -- indicating that the group didn't expect to have to change its pre-written press release much on Monday night.

    It is good that they approached this with an open mind........LOL
    "The powers of the federal government are enumerated; it can only operate in certain cases; it has legislative powers on defined and limited objects, beyond which it cannot extend its jurisdiction." James Madison 1788

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cannons Front For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-10-2018),stjames1_53 (07-10-2018),Tahuyaman (07-10-2018)

  19. #10
    Points: 48,591, Level: 53
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    69114
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In a house on a hill
    Posts
    18,399
    Points
    48,591
    Level
    53
    Thanks Given
    3,407
    Thanked 7,413x in 5,326 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    A conservative SCOTUS is simply the legislative branch of the oligarchs, the corporatist, the bigoted, read its history if you doubt. For those of us at the top and whose children are raised etc none of this matters, who it matters to is the working class who are being played by Trump and the republicans. Snowflakes and trolls online will whine and cry over the democrat's attempts to make the court balanced and for all Americans, that is part of their training and they are well trained. Whine on righties if it makes you happy.

    "Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22715946-injustices

    13 Worst Supreme Court Decisions of All Time'
    https://blogs.findlaw.com/supreme_co...-all-time.html

    "Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished." Jeremy Bentham

    And the Federalist Society is a group of lackeys funded by 'dark money'. For a Federalist Society judge all you you have to say is you're for the 'constitution' which has now become a dog whistle heard by those in power knowing that America will be under their control and the working class will lose again. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27833494-dark-money
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

    You are always good for a laugh
    Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
    Robert A. Heinlein

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (07-10-2018),stjames1_53 (07-10-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO