Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 401x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kavanaugh & Roberts, Two Obamacare Nuts In The Same Shell

I'm thinking this morning that any judge that thinks and rules that Obamacare is constitutional couldn't get my vote if I were a U.S. Senator.
    No home run for Trump on the Kavanaugh pick in my opinion. I think he struck out this time. I wouldn't trust this judge any more than John Roberts. Both are BIG government swamp dwellers.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." (Amendment 10, United States Constitution)

There is no authorized power in the Constitution for the feds to be involved in a national healthcare system. That power is reserved to the States or the people. The "general welfare" mentioned in the Constitution is simply only those things enumerated in the Constitution, see the writtings of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. They reveiled the insanity of a BIG federal government making laws justified by the general welfare clause in effect reduce the rest of the Constitution aside from the general welfare clause to meaningless, toothless dribble.
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-10-2018)