Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,775x in 2,258 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Believe it or not, some people voluntarily are chipped.
    Alzheimer's?
    (Please avert your eyes if you tend towards pc)
    A woman is with her missing husband's doctor, the doctor says " your husband has been diagnosed with either Aids, or Alzheimer's I am sorry, we don't know which." The wife replies " oh my, what ever should I do?!" The doctor replies, "well, if he comes home? Don't fvck him."
    Sorry, sorry (but I'm not sorry).

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,620x in 14,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    I read an article about a family who had a private conversation recorded by their Alexa, and then it randomly sent it to one of their contacts... maybe not so kooky?
    Remember the government denied spying on americans until they got caught. I personally think they sell info to marketers to fund black ops. I mean , they've got the info, we are to pathetic to stop them from collecting it , why not profit?
    We should organize and electronics strike once a week. People who are able do the whole day , teens do...... 30 minutes at first. Then when you go back on start Googling things you have no interest in. Finally those with Alexia just talk to alexia about very specific things for a few days and then wait for the cyber ads to show up.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blues63's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15x in 12 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    My point is that this extends to other topics. Say you don't buy the unemployment stats. Well bud they are right here in black and white published by the same government that : Brought you "Refer Madness" , Lied to you about spying on Americans but then when the cat jumped out of the bag KEPT right on spying on Americans, change the way stats are kept periodically to make them look more acceptable , would have you believe that government snipers miss by 2 people but deliver a perfect kill shot anyway. On and on . So when someone challenges the government's claims we have to remember that they are proven liars and we should not simply reply on the proven liars numbers and accounts to refute the claim. Otherwise the claim , no matter how apparently absurd , has NOT been properly refuted.
    I understand your scepticism, but science is science and once the reports are available, the findings are open to critique, and in the case of 9/11, much of this has been discussed, perused, and evaluated by people in the engineering field with only a tiny minority disagreeing with the findings, and these individuals tend toward the fringe.

Some in the community disagreed with aspects of the report which were rectified in the appendices.
    "And after briefly dipping his toes in the waters of reason, the man with no brain scampers off, to frolic on the shores of Insanity Beach" ~ Rik Mayall (RIP)

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    My point is that this extends to other topics. Say you don't buy the unemployment stats. Well bud they are right here in black and white published by the same government that : Brought you "Refer Madness" , Lied to you about spying on Americans but then when the cat jumped out of the bag KEPT right on spying on Americans, change the way stats are kept periodically to make them look more acceptable , would have you believe that government snipers miss by 2 people but deliver a perfect kill shot anyway. On and on . So when someone challenges the government's claims we have to remember that they are proven liars and we should not simply reply on the proven liars numbers and accounts to refute the claim. Otherwise the claim , no matter how apparently absurd , has NOT been properly refuted.
    Perhaps you could try a little common sense. If you are young try to learn as you grow older. Or, do nothing.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,353x in 27,928 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a kook. I believe a penalty written into the law is a penalty, not a tax. Many of you are not kooks. You believe a penalty is a tax when it needs to be. Justice Robert, and Judge Kavanaugh both believe a penalty, written into law as a penalty is actually a tax.

Many of you go along with Justice Roberts and Judge Kavanaugh and accept that a penalty written into law as a penalty is actually a tax.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

+ Reply to Thread