Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 547x in 344 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strozk 8pm ET C-Span be there or be square

"Be there or be square" I can't believe I actually wrote that.

I just checked the C-Span schedule for those who do not have access to C-Span3 (like me) there is a scheduled rebroadcast of the Strozk testimony set for Thursday 8pm eastern time on regular C-Span.

Since the people at C-Span might change their minds about the time if you are interested you may also want to double check the schedule on C-Span.org.

I am assuming that something of this magnitude will be covered live by FOX, MSNBC, CNN, OAN, etc but networks have a habit of interrupting to voice their opinions instead of allowing a person to watch uninterrupted.

Thursday should be a very interesting day on this forum.
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
    — Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    — The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-11-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chuck Grassley predicts more news of political bias imminent ahead of Peter Strzok public testimony

More revelations about political bias will be coming out "every day," predicted Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley when asked about FBI agent Peter Strzok on Tuesday.

The hearing won't be before Grassley's committee but a joint session of the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees. Strzok talked to those panels behind closed doors last week, and Democrats have complained that Republicans have mischaracterized and demanded that the transcript be released.

As chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Grassley has sought documents from the FBI related to allegations of bias in the Russia and Clinton emails investigations. Separately, multiple House committees have also pressed the Justice Department for records on those inquiries and recently passed a resolution demanding the agency do so.....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...blic-testimony
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember Ill watch it, I want to see weasel lie
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-11-2018)

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Major Lambda's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 266x in 188 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    "Be there or be square" I can't believe I actually wrote that.

I just checked the C-Span schedule for those who do not have access to C-Span3 (like me) there is a scheduled rebroadcast of the Strozk testimony set for Thursday 8pm eastern time on regular C-Span.

Since the people at C-Span might change their minds about the time if you are interested you may also want to double check the schedule on C-Span.org.

I am assuming that something of this magnitude will be covered live by FOX, MSNBC, CNN, OAN, etc but networks have a habit of interrupting to voice their opinions instead of allowing a person to watch uninterrupted.

Thursday should be a very interesting day on this forum.

I don't like Strozk at all.

Do you all know that cable, AND SATELLITTE , knows exactly what channel you are watching at a particular time.

This is advertising, with C-Span claiming popularity, along with Strozk , in numbers. XXXXX amount of chumps watched C-Span and Strozk's interview.

Strozk is not worth the time, or money, OR CABLE / SATELLITE numbers.

I'll pass.

M-L
    Ab Extra & Sui Generis

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    DLLS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Lambda View Post
    I don't like Strozk at all.

Do you all know that cable, AND SATELLITTE , knows exactly what channel you are watching at a particular time.

This is advertising, with C-Span claiming popularity, along with Strozk , in numbers. XXXXX amount of chumps watched C-Span and Strozk's interview.

Strozk is not worth the time, or money, OR CABLE / SATELLITE numbers.

I'll pass.

M-L
    I believe that it is worth watching for the sole reason to know what actually happened not just the bits and pieces various news organizations want to discuss.
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,933x in 1,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I don't give a **** about 'Russia collusion'. The FBI has more power to impact elections and they tried to help Democrats. Let Russia interfere more!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    DLLS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching it live. They just took a recess for an hour.

Sheila Jackson Lee just finished giving testimony, not asking questions. Many of the items she claimed to be facts have been disproved. The meeting in Trump tower was not illegal but completely legal. There is no crime against meeting with someone who offers dirt on an opponent as long as money is not exchanged.

Her contention that Trump asked the Russians to hack into Hillary's emails is completely bogus. In fact it is so far lacking in merit as to be laughable. Trump never asked the Russians to hack Hillary. He said, as part of a joke, that if Russia did have Hillary's emails they should release them to the media.

At the very beginning when Trey Gowdy was asking questions the entire democrat side started having a melt down. They are running scared.

Then there is Strozk himself. How can I possibly describe him without launching into a string of profanities and insinuations about him as a person that would not get me at the minimum a warning at the maximum banned? Unfortunately at this time I cannot.

He would have us believe that he expressed no bias on the job, yet the vast majority of his text messages were written on the clock using government resources. Over 50,000 text messages! When did that [must obey the rules] have time to actually do the job the taxpayers were paying him to do?

Trey Gowdy asked him a question regarding how many people he had interviewed between two dates. Strozk refused to answer because that would reveal names. Gowdy pointed out that providing a number in no way was revealing names. The democrat meltdown started shortly thereafter.

Some of the democrats on the panel, in statements, tried to convince the American public (well at least those without lives that were watching) that the Republicans are running scared. Well it was not the Republicans but the democrats that were having a melt down.

I am going to check "What's New" then go back to the hearing which by then should have resumed.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,070x in 787 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmmmmm, the tears of the Trump cultists are bitter, but still tasty and satisfying. Yumyumyum.

I don't pity the poor Trump cultists in their hour of grief. We told them what would happen. They told us, for the hundredth time, that Obama and Clinton and most the FBI were going to jail FOR SURE this time, just you wait!! And then ... Strozk humiliates Gowdy (the love child of Zippy the Pinhead and Draco Malfoy) and the whole GOP. It looked like Gowdy was about to cry. Granted, Hillary Clinton made him sweat more, but not by much. And so the current conspiracy theory dies with a whimper.

This pain won't last, Trump cultists. Just do what you always do. It's not like you ever figure that you're being played. Run back to your masters, drop to your knees, and beg them for a new conspiracy theory. Make sure it tells you "Obama and Clinton and most of the FBI are going to jail FOR SURE this time!". You'll believe it because you want to believe, no matter how crazy it is.

(I Think we know why Gowdy is melting down. If Republicans lose the House, he'll probably end up in jail for his corruption, and he knows his performance today hurt the Republicans.)
    Last edited by mamooth; 07-12-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    Mmmmmm, the tears of the Trump cultists are bitter, but still tasty and satisfying. Yumyumyum.

I don't pity the poor Trump cultists in their hour of grief. We told them what would happen. They told us, for the hundredth time, that Obama and Clinton and most the FBI were going to jail FOR SURE this time, just you wait!! And then ... Strozk humiliates Gowdy (the love child of ZIppy the Pinhead and Draco Malfoy) and the whole GOP. It looked like Gowdy was about to cry. Granted, Hillary Clinton made him sweat more, but not by much. And so the current conspiracy theory dies with a whimper.

This pain won't last, Trump cultists. Just do what you always do. It's not like you ever figure that you're being played. Run back to your masters, drop to your knees, and beg them for a new conspiracy theory. Make sure it tells you "Obama and Clinton and most of the FBI are going to jail FOR SURE this time!". You'll believe it because you want to believe, no matter how crazy it is.

(I Think we know why Gowdy is melting down. If Republicans lose the House, he'll probably end up in jail for his corruption, and he knows his performance today hurt the Republicans.)
    Now for reality.

BREAKING: Goodlatte Says FBI's Peter Strzok Will Be Recalled For Contempt....

After a contentious exchange between Democrats and Republicans during a House Judiciary and Oversight Committee hearing on Capitol Hill Thursday, Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte informed FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok he will be recalled later today and voted in contempt.

The move comes after Strzok refused to answer a question from Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy. Gowdy asked Strzok how many people he had interviewed as part of the Special Counsel before discussed impeachment for President Trump. Strzok discussed impeachment of President Trump in a text message to FBI lawyer Lisa Page just one day after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Bob Mueller to lead the Special Counsel Russia investigation.

Strzok maintained during the hearing he was not under subpoena, but instead testifying voluntarily. Goodlatte disagreed and took issue with Strzok refusing to answer question about the 2016 presidential election and his work on the Special Counsel.

"Your testimony is essential to this hearing and to our oversight and information gathering functions with regard to the actions taken and decisions made by the Department of Justice and the FBI in 2016 and 2017. I am specifically directing you to answer the question in response to our subpoena," Goodlatte said. "In a moment we will continue with the hearing but based on your refusal to answer the question, at the conclusion of the day, we will be recessing the hearing and you will subject to recall to allow the Committee to consider a contempt citation."....snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...tempt-n2499729
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,070x in 787 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Democrats asked for the transcript of Strozk's 11-hour closed door session to be made public.

The Republicans freaked out and said no.

The Republican panic there was telling. They're lousy poker players. What sleazy or criminal behavior on their part are the Republicans trying to hide?

Oh, that's right. They know Strozk already answered the questions they claim he won't answer. If that transcript is released, it would show the Republicans are lying about that.

Release the transcript!

+ Reply to Thread