Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 547x in 344 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strozk 8pm ET C-Span be there or be square

"Be there or be square" I can't believe I actually wrote that.

I just checked the C-Span schedule for those who do not have access to C-Span3 (like me) there is a scheduled rebroadcast of the Strozk testimony set for Thursday 8pm eastern time on regular C-Span.

Since the people at C-Span might change their minds about the time if you are interested you may also want to double check the schedule on C-Span.org.

I am assuming that something of this magnitude will be covered live by FOX, MSNBC, CNN, OAN, etc but networks have a habit of interrupting to voice their opinions instead of allowing a person to watch uninterrupted.

Thursday should be a very interesting day on this forum.
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
    — Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    — The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-11-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chuck Grassley predicts more news of political bias imminent ahead of Peter Strzok public testimony

More revelations about political bias will be coming out "every day," predicted Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley when asked about FBI agent Peter Strzok on Tuesday.

The hearing won't be before Grassley's committee but a joint session of the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees. Strzok talked to those panels behind closed doors last week, and Democrats have complained that Republicans have mischaracterized and demanded that the transcript be released.

As chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Grassley has sought documents from the FBI related to allegations of bias in the Russia and Clinton emails investigations. Separately, multiple House committees have also pressed the Justice Department for records on those inquiries and recently passed a resolution demanding the agency do so.....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...blic-testimony
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post

Chuck Grassley predicts more news of political bias imminent ahead of Peter Strzok public testimony

More revelations about political bias will be coming out "every day," predicted Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley when asked about FBI agent Peter Strzok on Tuesday.

The hearing won't be before Grassley's committee but a joint session of the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees. Strzok talked to those panels behind closed doors last week, and Democrats have complained that Republicans have mischaracterized and demanded that the transcript be released.

As chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Grassley has sought documents from the FBI related to allegations of bias in the Russia and Clinton emails investigations. Separately, multiple House committees have also pressed the Justice Department for records on those inquiries and recently passed a resolution demanding the agency do so.....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...blic-testimony
    Always attacking the FBI.

You are such an anti-American.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

spunkloaf (07-12-2018)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    spunkloaf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 807x in 609 Posts
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Faith can move mountains, but don't forget to bring your shovel.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    DLLS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 547x in 344 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, the F.B.I. has always been such a pillar of integrity as exhibit one I present J. Edgar Hoover.
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
    — Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    — The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,536x in 26,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Right, the F.B.I. has always been such a pillar of integrity as exhibit one I present J. Edgar Hoover.
    They really haven't. The FBI are America's secret police as far as I'm concerned. And they're involved in a coup attempt against Trump. I just find it interesting (AKA hypocritical) that when I accuse the US government of being corrupt, it's "anti-American". But when posters like MMC do the exact same thing, it's somehow not anti-American. These are the sorts of logical pretzels I'm confronted with on a daily basis at this forum.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

spunkloaf (07-12-2018)

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Major Lambda's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 266x in 188 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They really haven't. The FBI are America's secret police as far as I'm concerned. And they're involved in a coup attempt against Trump. I just find it interesting (AKA hypocritical) that when I accuse the US government of being corrupt, it's "anti-American". But when posters like MMC do the exact same thing, it's somehow not anti-American. These are the sorts of logical pretzels I'm confronted with on a daily basis at this forum.
    Simple. The US Federal Bureau of Investigation was at one time the creame of the crop of Federal Law Enforcement. 1960s to the early 2000's, their press releases spoke for themselves. People whom were not only lawyers and accountants signed up, individuals with PHDs, and Master Degrees were on board the bureau. Success after success. White Collar crime was stamped out. Their Counter Intelligence Division was arresting cold war spys like the road runner burn the road in cartoons. They did not have to advertise, everyone and their brother had a set goal of becoming an FBI Agent.

Now, thanks to former US Attorney General Lynch, James Comey and others, the reputation and the credibility of the FBI is forever deeply scratched. And more than likely, some FBI Agents will have their cases / arrests reviewed.

A sad, sad year for Americans, and a incredible Federal Law Enforcement Agency. Mismanagement, poor leadership and a host of other problems has severely and maybe irreparably damaged the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Major Lambda
    Ab Extra & Sui Generis

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Major Lambda For This Useful Post:

Lummy (07-13-2018),MMC (07-13-2018)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a big difference, which obviously you still don't have the brain capacity to figure it out.

That difference is you dumping on damn near everything about the Country, Its government, its founders, and even its military leaders. Despite your stint in the Marines. You even blame the US for $#@! that other countries cause and do.

Like I said, you weren't talking any of the $#@! you do around here out in front of those Marines. And we both know exactly why.

You now may unloosen one of the knots you tie yourself up with.

Oh and don't worry give it a lil bit of time and our newer members will learn what you are all about. Then you can try to explain yourself or do what you normally do. Play victim and start blaming them for calling your ass out.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    El Guapo's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 208x in 133 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're having trouble because you don't appear to be able to distinguish the difference between America, and the people currently in governance over it.

The government isn't America.

I'm encouraged that you are able to see the glaringly obvious abuse of power currently attempting to thwart the will of the people. It is treason in it's purest form, yet those responsible are the ones with their hands on the levers of power. It is the classic conundrum: Who will watch the watchers?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to El Guapo For This Useful Post:

ODB (07-13-2018)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh posting up what Grassley said is attacking the FBI? Throwing up a smiley winking about what Grassley stated is anti American?

When did you start playing full retard? At least when you are into your Hating the Country routine you appear more realistic. You do know playing retard makes you look dumber than you already are, Right?

+ Reply to Thread