Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,250x in 27,871 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    I dislike when he goes up AF1's steps before his wife. As a gentlemen, he should let his wife go first.
    "RUSH: So President Trump and the first lady, Melania, just boarded Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews en route to where we live to screw things up for about three or four days. I say that affectionately and jokingly. But I got an email from somebody. “Rush, I just saw the president do the rudest thing. It’s raining, and he got on board the plane before Melania. How rude is that?” You know, that’s an excellent question, and let me tell you why it happened. In official Washington protocol, no one goes through a doorway before the president. No one."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/04/06/nobody-goes-through-a-doorway-before-the-president/

Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-14-2018)

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Robo's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 401x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    I dislike the "zero tolerance" border policy.
    I dislike our recent withdrawal from the UN Human Rights Council.
    I dislike the over-generalized trade war Trump has put us in.
    I dislike both of his Supreme Court nominations.
    I dislike Trump's repeatedly-stated ambition to terminate our support for the Kurdish fighters in Syria within the year because a certain other country that controls the current Syrian regime wants us to.
    I dislike the completely ridiculous travel/Muslim ban.
    I dislike the ongoing efforts manifestly to dismantle the EU (e.g. official calls from Trump for a "hard Brexit", for France to leave the EU, obsessive attacks on the government of Germany, etc.) because a certain other regime helped him become president (just saying).
    I dislike his abolition of Obama-era limits on coal plant and automobile pollution and withdrawing us from the Paris Accord on climate change.
    I dislike Trump's reinstatement of the drug war.
    I dislike his withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal and pullback from our diplomatic rapprochement with Cuba.
    I dislike the ongoing dismantling of the Affordable Care Act that's raising health insurance premiums beyond the increases that would otherwise be incurred.
    I dislike the latest unnecessary tax giveaway to corporate America and the impact it's unsurprisingly having on the budget situation.
    I dislike the still-further increased rate of military spending.
    I dislike Trump's successful censorship of NFL players calling attention to police shootings and his calls for the censorship of the press in general.
    I dislike everything about Trump's personal background (born into wealth, beauty pageants, real estate dealings, general con artistry (e.g. Trump University), curious connections to the Mob, what we unsurprisingly learned from that infamous Access Hollywood recording, etc.) and belligerent personality ad nauseum.

That's what comes to mind off the top of my head. I can think of nothing in particular about the current administration that I like. I hate Trump and everything he stands for.

I don't think Trump is an idiot like many other leftists do. I think he is a malign actor who is, and was always, controlled by a certain foreign government and using his presidential authority to act in the interests of that hostile foreign power by undermining our relationships with the rest of the Western world, the progressive Kurdish fighters in Syria, and beyond.
    You forgot his wife and family. We'll put you down as a maybe on Trump, OK?
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-14-2018),MisterVeritis (07-13-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    I dislike him publicly shaming judges and the courts. It's terrible and it undermines the credibility of our judicial system, which is very important.
    The Justice System has undermined itself. They tried and are still trying to frame him and you expect respect and civility from him? I think he needs to fire the majority of the Obama stacked Justice Department starting with Rosenstein.
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-14-2018),MisterVeritis (07-13-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    It amazes me that there are still people who seriously suggest that Trump is controlled by Moscow.
    Democrats will promote and proliferate any and every lie.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I like Trump's tearing down America's overregulation, covertly and illegally legislated and instituted by 8 years of Obama's unelected bureaucrats. I think that alone has done more for the economy than anything else. The corporate tax decrease was also long overdue.

I like his first supreme court pick, his latest one not so much. I can appreciate the seating of constitutionalist textualist, literalist on the most powerful court.

How anybody can not like the lowest unemployment rates for blacks and Latin Americans ever is beyond me. The flimsey argument that Obama set the stage for that is preposterous in my opinion.

I appreciate his foreign policy. The dressing down of the NATO Europeans for their intentional failure to pay a fair share of NATO dues tickles me pink. It's been way too long coming. I like the fact that he wants to negotiate with everybody even Russia and North Korea and always is looking for the best or a better deal for the United States. He's right about our leverage being our advantage. They need us more than we need them policy.

I'm a newly converted fan of his wall on our southern border.

I have some issues with Trump, his narcissistic personality, (but I do like his total disregard for political correctness.)

I question his, what I see as overkill, with military spending.

I oppose his signing a bloated, outrageous, ungodly, debt riddled federal budget.

I like some of what he has done and dislike some. But warm deficit and debt continue to remain huge issues regardless of who we put in the whitehouse

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    You forgot his wife and family. We'll put you down as a maybe on Trump, OK?
    Fair enough: I can't really think of a particular Trump that I've got a lot of respect left for either; especially Donald Trump Jr., whom I've actually come to despise even more than his father.

I've also thought of something else I dislike about the president: I dislike the decision to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

Mister D wrote:
    It amazes me that there are still people who seriously suggest that Trump is controlled by Moscow.
    I don't exactly see what's "amazing" about that. There is actually some circumstantial evidence that the relationship may go back potentially all the way to 1987!

What really persuades me though isn't the famous dossier (which yes I find wholly believable) or the circumstantial evidence to which I have just alluded or anything that's come out of Robert Mueller's investigation to date. It's the evidence of Trump's behavior as president that convinces me beyond doubt that he's a tool owned by Moscow.

Far more than just his border policies, Trump has also brought us into a trade war, primarily with U.S. allies, and not least of which the European Union. He's also supported Brexit when the vote happened, just yesterday argued forcefully that British Prime Minister Theresa May had not pursued a full and sufficiently aggressive form of Brexit that would adequate isolate the UK from the EU, that France should withdraw from the EU, and has just been touring Europe touting NATO as a kind of protection racket wherein Europe either pays their protection money or else we just won't be responsible for what happens. He has also pledged to withdraw our support from the Kurdish fighters in Syria (a cause particularly important to me, as a strong ideological ally of their's) by the end of the year so that the Russian-controlled regime of Bashir Al Assad, together with the also-Russian-controlled regime of Erdogan in Turkey, can destroy them as a reward for their (mostly complete) defeat of the Islamic State! He has also withdrawn us from major international bodies and agreements ranging from the Paris Accord on climate change to the UN Human Rights Council and beyond. He is clearly pursuing an isolationist policy on a wide range of fronts. And it's in that context that I have to question the motives behind his proposals to let Russia rejoin the G7, his government's curious attempts to lift sanctions on the Russian state, and much more. Why is a hostile foreign government that illegally intervened in our last presidential election curiously the one major and consistent exception to Trump's zeal for American, and indeed Western, isolation? You see what I'm getting at? He ACTS like a foreign agent! THAT is what persuades me more than anything else that he, in fact, is one.

And thanks to these ongoing investigations (to say nothing of the fact of who one of campaign managers was!), we have a steadily growing body of evidence to show plentiful motives and opportunities for this kind of corruption to have happened. And it could go all the way back to his first forays into American politics. As far as I'm concerned, that Trump is first and foremost working in the service of Moscow is not an opinion, but a self-evident fact at this point.

Yesterday the American president was forced to hide out in the British countryside for his meeting with the British prime minister because over in London, hundreds of thousands of protesters were jamming the streets to denounce the meeting's occurrence at all in no uncertain terms. Will he meet with a comparable reception when he visits Russia to meet with Vladimir Putin in private in a couple days? Of course not. That contrast concentrates much. That our current government is more hated in London than in Moscow tells you what you need to know about the nature and status of our international relationships.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 07-14-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,590x in 94,419 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ivanka could be our first female President. How will the hard left handle that?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give Trump a B+. He has kept a lot of promises.

I like how he treats the Lame Stream Media.....needs to treat them even worse than he does.

I like how he is able to trick the Democrats and their Cult following, making them look like mopes. Needs to make them look worse and show them why they are failures and victims waiting to happen. I like how he don't accept their PC game.

I like how he is filling up the Courts with Originalists. I am good with his SCOTUS picks even though I preferred another with this last pick.

I like how he is building the military back up. Recognizing just how weak BO the Peep caused the military to be. Recognizing we still need more to get things back on track.

I like that he got the tax cuts and the economy has improved off them and the de-regulation. Along with all the good news that has come with it. Lowest unemployment for Blacks, Latinos, and Women.

I like that he has saved the US major money by pulling out of the Paris Accord. Saved us money with dropping out of TPP.

I like he took money away from the UN, and the Palestinians. I like the way he is treating the Euros. China. Canada and Mexico. Although he needs to up the pressure on Mexico. A Whole lot more. I like that he moved the Embassy to Jerusalem.

I don't like or agree with him on raising the age of firearms to 21. I don't like nor agree with him on giving the Dreamers a pathway to Citizenship. I don't like or agree with him on Keeping Sessions as AG. I don't like that he hasn't declassified the Page FISA warrant. Or that he hasn't sent Rosenstein out to pasture. Or that he hasn't taken a harder stance on the FBI and the IC.

I don't like that he is giving Mattis what he wants by keeping our people in Syria. Or in Irag and playing to the Shia. I don't like the way he is allowing Mattis to play with Afghanistan. Nor any nation building with that $#@!hole.

Oh, and I do like that he has erased damn near all of BO the Peeps Legacy. Causing the Demos and the leftness to go into sheer madness.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-14-2018)

Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,250x in 27,871 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Ivanka could be our first female President. How will the hard left handle that?
    She is a leftist. I am sure the left would embrace her.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-15-2018)

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    I dislike the "zero tolerance" border policy.
    I dislike our recent withdrawal from the UN Human Rights Council.
    I dislike the over-generalized trade war Trump has put us in.
    I dislike both of his Supreme Court nominations.
    I dislike Trump's repeatedly-stated ambition to terminate our support for the Kurdish fighters in Syria within the year because a certain other country that controls the current Syrian regime wants us to.
    I dislike the completely ridiculous travel/Muslim ban.
    I dislike the ongoing efforts manifestly to dismantle the EU (e.g. official calls from Trump for a "hard Brexit", for France to leave the EU, obsessive attacks on the government of Germany, etc.) because a certain other regime helped him become president (just saying).
    I dislike his abolition of Obama-era limits on coal plant and automobile pollution and withdrawing us from the Paris Accord on climate change.
    I dislike Trump's reinstatement of the drug war.
    I dislike his withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal and pullback from our diplomatic rapprochement with Cuba.
    I dislike the ongoing dismantling of the Affordable Care Act that's raising health insurance premiums beyond the increases that would otherwise be incurred.
    I dislike the latest unnecessary tax giveaway to corporate America and the impact it's unsurprisingly having on the budget situation.
    I dislike the still-further increased rate of military spending.
    I dislike Trump's successful censorship of NFL players calling attention to police shootings and his calls for the censorship of the press in general.
    I dislike everything about Trump's personal background (born into wealth, beauty pageants, real estate dealings, general con artistry (e.g. Trump University), curious connections to the Mob, what we unsurprisingly learned from that infamous Access Hollywood recording, etc.) and belligerent personality ad nauseum.

That's what comes to mind off the top of my head. I can think of nothing in particular about the current administration that I like. I hate Trump and everything he stands for.

I don't think Trump is an idiot like many other leftists do. I think he is a malign actor who is, and was always, controlled by a certain foreign government and using his presidential authority to act in the interests of that hostile foreign power by undermining our relationships with the rest of the Western world, the progressive Kurdish fighters in Syria, and beyond.
    That's it! I am now 100% convinced Trump will go down as greatest President of last 100 years if he accomplishes everything you note!

Winning.jpg
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

+ Reply to Thread