User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 13-year-old girl beheaded after seeing grandmother killed in Alabama cemetery

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 369
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,662x in 1,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    I worry that this will get way out of control. I think it's out of control now but this has the possibility to get WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of control and turn parts of this country into near virtual cartel-zones.
    I share your concern! It is already happening in many areas. Maybe we need to subsidise Mexico, what I mean is; build some new factories there that pay decent wages, do a new Nafta that works for us and them, and even take over most of the LE function from them. Build homes, whatever. Their gov.t is so dysfunctional as it is now. I can imagine a huge swarm of MILLIONS coming across the border during a famine, or economic collapse, and we would be almost helpless to do anything but major battle with them, and a lot of dead people.

Pancho Villa was right in his revolution, but the wrong people took over but the revolution was never fulfilled for its promise to the people.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    You mean a change of stance like bill did when first he said he didn't have sex with Lewinsky and then after the blue dress surfaced admitted he did?
    That is just plain silly!That was so far in the past, and you can't let it go!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Me For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (07-16-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    13-year-old girl beheaded after seeing grandmother killed in Alabama cemetery. In a terrifying series of events ignored by most of the mainstream media, two men involved in the violent Sinaloa drug cartel beheaded a 13-year old girl after forcing her to watch the murder of her grandmother. This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America, it instead occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. The two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/national/1...tery/789237672

https://whnt.com/2018/06/21/second-c...year-old-girl/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/drug-c...er-in-alabama/

Attachment 23947

Attachment 23948
    Dear god what kind of mentality do you have that allows you to be capable of doing that to a kid
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    No. If necessary, which is highly doubtful, I will do an internet search for "Babble" or whatever it is called and hopefully can find an offering on PirateBay where I would not have to pay for it. If PirateBay doesn't have it rest assured some torrent site will.

In today's world there are not too many programs a person cannot find for "free"
    Lets be honest here; everyone loves "free stuff"! Especially the corporate bandits!

Now, what's in your wallet? heheh

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cannons Front's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,150x in 2,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I share your concern! It is already happening in many areas. Maybe we need to subsidise Mexico, what I mean is; build some new factories there that pay decent wages, do a new Nafta that works for us and them, and even take over most of the LE function from them. Build homes, whatever. Their gov.t is so dysfunctional as it is now. I can imagine a huge swarm of MILLIONS coming across the border during a famine, or economic collapse, and we would be almost helpless to do anything but major battle with them, and a lot of dead people.
    Pancho Villa was right in his revolution, but the wrong people took over but the revolution was never fulfilled for its promise to the people.
    So it is not enought for you to advocate for welfare for the illegals, now you want the US taxpayer to provide welfare to the Mexicans in Mexico? By the way there are a great many factories in Mexico, US automakers pay the Mexican workers $8 to $10 per hour, including benefits. That may sound low but compared to others it is among the highest, " Government records show that on Jan 24, 2014 — almost three years before the Sept. 30, 2016, inauguration of the Audi plant — the company signed a union contract that specified wages as low as $1.40 per hour, up to $4 per hour. The union says nobody receives the lowest wage, with most earning about $2.25."

NAFTA at work........
    "The powers of the federal government are enumerated; it can only operate in certain cases; it has legislative powers on defined and limited objects, beyond which it cannot extend its jurisdiction." James Madison 1788

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cannons Front For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-16-2018),stjames1_53 (07-16-2018)

+ Reply to Thread