Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 401x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CNN Wants Other Americans In The Room

Democrats and their mouthpiece CNN are outraged again that Trump is about to go have a one on one with his best buddy Putan. They want another American to be in the room with them to make sure they aren't setting up the Putan takover of America. I have to laugh at the bleeping insanity and iditocy of those folks. I can just imagine their uproar if anybody ever suggested that other Americans should be in the room with Obama and Putan.

In my opinion, if Trump and Putan are buddies and coluders in election crime that got Trump elected, Ole Putie got screwed. Trump's killed Russians in Syria, continued our sanctions on Russia, sold arms to the Ukraine to defend themselves against Russia and dressed down the Germans purchasing natural gas from Russia instead of America. And last but not least, Trump's proding of the NATO cheapskates to pony up their fair share of financial military support and thereby help more to defend themselves from Russia. If Putie conspired with Trump to get Trump elected, I'd bet my bottom dollar ole Putie is now wishing he never cut a deal with the author of "The Art Of The Deal," huh?
    Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The Bigger the government the greater the force and the greater the corruption.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:

Lummy (07-14-2018)

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Major Lambda's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 266x in 188 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Democrats and their mouthpiece CNN are outraged again that Trump is about to go have a one on one with his best buddy Putan. They want another American to be in the room with them to make sure they aren't setting up the Putan takover of America. I have to laugh at the bleeping insanity and iditocy of those folks. I can just imagine their uproar if anybody ever suggested that other Americans should be in the room with Obama and Putan.

In my opinion, if Trump and Putan are buddies and coluders in election crime that got Trump elected, Ole Putie got screwed. Trump's killed Russians in Syria, continued our sanctions on Russia, sold arms to the Ukraine to defend themselves against Russia and dressed down the Germans purchasing natural gas from Russia instead of America. And last but not least, Trump's proding of the NATO cheapskates to pony up their fair share of financial military support and thereby help more to defend themselves from Russia. If Putie conspired with Trump to get Trump elected, I'd bet my bottom dollar ole Putie is now wishing he never cut a deal with the author of "The Art Of The Deal," huh?

Interesting tidbit for ya there Robo. We need Russia to a small extent, and Russia needs us to a great extent.

Russia is better as our allied partner, than as an enemy.

Russia, from a military perspective, is a benefit to the US as a military partner , than as a distant theory and strangled nation. Russia has a outstanding Military. Yes, it ticks the UK off that we at times get along with Russia, but that is politics. Russia is not the backwoods uneducated hicks that they were in the 1980s and early 1990s. They have become a formidable nation. And so far, Putin has been their best leader with Mediev ( spelling ) a close....very close second.

Russia is up and coming, and bettering themselves.

M-L
    Ab Extra & Sui Generis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Lambda For This Useful Post:

Lummy (07-14-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHO GIVES A $#@! WHAT CNN WANTS, they are still all squirming in Obamas zipper
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-14-2018),Lummy (07-14-2018)

+ Reply to Thread