Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,458x in 20,418 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    So I've noticed how quiet it is around here concerning Trump's Press conference today; former CIA chief John Brennan had a interesting comment:

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/7/16/...eet-treasonous

Our country underwent a cyber attack to our national elections of 2016: it has been confirmed by every intelligence agency in the country and our sitting president, on global television this morning said that he Believed Putin's denial over the findings of his country.

So let's look closely at what our US Constitution has to say on the subject of Treason: Article III, sec 3:

At the very least Donald Trump "adhered" to Vladimir Putin. He sucked up to Putin. He's covering his own[/i]financial[/i] ass in front of and around the leader of a country who electronically attacked our country.

And where ARE the Republicans with condemnation and announced actions?

After this, any Republicans who support Trump better never wave the US flag again.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Our country underwent a cyber attack to our national elections of 2016: it has been confirmed by every intelligence agency in the country and our sitting president, on global television this morning said that he Believed Putin's denial over the findings of his country.
    How many was that again? 25, 30, 101?
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmeister View Post
    No mention by Trump of Crimea, Syria, the poisonings in England in addition to the election meddling pass that he gave Vlad. Just like Mr. V The Salesman has sided with Putin and Russia. He's awesome!
    What's the President supposed to say that won't be further torn apart? The "meddling pass" he gave Vladimir Putin, for them taking apart how the Obama Administration caused worldwide conflicts, so smart. The taking of the Crimea, while Mr. Obama wanted it. He helped, by the fostering of I.S.I.S., his belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood, to help destroy ancient archaeological sites. You don't remember the smashing of statues, the burning of enlightened studies, the fake revolutions that brought in worse tyrants, the threats to destroy the Giza pyramids, is life long or short? The raging against acres by maniacs, the numbers of death squads killing soldiers on the right side in the battlefields. Die-versity sucks. Some of you just love things as they were, as long as they were never your losses! What cares?! "*"****-****"*"
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    DLLS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 547x in 344 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our country underwent a cyber attack to our national elections of 2016: it has been confirmed by every intelligence agency in the country
    Actually only three. If you read page 13 of that report where they define high confidence they state that high confidence means they could be wrong.

So you are saying three intelligence agencies stating they could be wrong confirms a cyber attack? Interesting application of logic.

As to the three involved agencies let us look at who was in charge:

James Clapper who lied to Congress under oath.

John Brennan who apparently does not even know the definition of treason or high crimes and misdemeanors and who was an Obama/Clinton stooge.

James Comey oh there is a real prize. Remember how all you democrats hated him when he cost Hillary the election and now all of a sudden you think he is as honest as the day is long.

As to Mueller's charges he will never be able to prove them in court. He couldn't prove them last time when one of the Russians he indicted actually showed up. He whined to the judge that he needed a continuance to prepare. Apparently he is still preparing because the case has never came up for trial, even though the Russian is more than willing to answer the charges.

I haven't laughed this hard since I first heard the late George Carlin discussing the seven words you cannot say on television.
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
    — Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    — The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

NapRover (07-17-2018),stjames1_53 (07-16-2018)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    So I've noticed how quiet it is around here concerning Trump's Press conference today; former CIA chief John Brennan had a interesting comment:

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/7/16/...eet-treasonous

So let's look closely at what our US Constitution has to say on the subject of Treason: Article III, sec 3:

At the very least Donald Trump "adhered" to Vladimir Putin. He sucked up to Putin. He's covering his own[/i]financial[/i] ass in front of and around the leader of a country who electronically attacked our country.

And where ARE the Republicans with condemnation and announced actions?

After this, any Republicans who support Trump better never wave the US flag again.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Apparently Fox Business reporter Trish Regan did not have a single thing flattering to say about the President's meeting with Putin.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/58099...#sp=show-clips
    Last edited by gamewell45; 07-16-2018 at 09:35 PM.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

jet57 (07-16-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,586x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmeister View Post
    No mention by Trump of Crimea, Syria, the poisonings in England in addition to the election meddling pass that he gave Vlad. Just like Mr. V The Salesman has sided with Putin and Russia. He's awesome!

How do you know what was or was not discussed in their private meeting?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In spite of the hysterical bloviating by the left, it might be wise to see how Russia acts in the future.

I don't see Trump re-opening Russian Consulates he closed. I don't see him easing sanctions. I don't see him re-admitting Russian diplomats he booted out of the country. I don't see him backing off on supporting the Ukraine with weaponry.

So, you might want to take a breath and see how things go from now on.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-17-2018)

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,269
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,049x in 8,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    you should move to Russia and conduct your own investigation.
    Why would I want to do that? I am really only commenting on Trump's foot in mouth problem. No head of state should be even intimating publicly that they believe another head of state over their own intelligence agencies. That goes double for the US. That's just telegraphing to the entire world that US intelligence is not to be believed. Has any other US president ever thrown any American intelligence agency under the bus before the international press in the entire history of America?

Trump hates the intelligence agencies because he fears that they might prove that the Russians somehow engineered his election. His ego can't handle that possibility, no matter how remote, so rather than accept that the Russians were meddling to no great import, he as much as states that US intelligence agencies are manufacturing evidence and that they are completely untrustworthy, but that the "unimpeachable" word of Putin should be accepted without question. Even Putin thought that was going too far - the reaction to Trump's statements are not unreasonable. A President would have to be a traitor or mentally unstable to undermine their own country's integrity in the eyes of the world.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

gamewell45 (07-16-2018),jet57 (07-16-2018),Safety (07-16-2018)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Why would I want to do that? I am really only commenting on Trump's foot in mouth problem. No head of state should be even intimating publicly that they believe another head of state over their own intelligence agencies. That goes double for the US. That's just telegraphing to the entire world that US intelligence is not to be believed. Has any other US president ever thrown any American intelligence agency under the bus before the international press in the entire history of America?

Trump hates the intelligence agencies because he fears that they might prove that the Russians somehow engineered his election. His ego can't handle that possibility, no matter how remote, so rather than accept that the Russians were meddling to no great import, he as much as states that US intelligence agencies are manufacturing evidence and that they are completely untrustworthy, but that the "unimpeachable" word of Putin should be accepted without question. Even Putin thought that was going too far - the reaction to Trump's statements are not unreasonable. A President would have to be a traitor or mentally unstable to undermine their own country's integrity in the eyes of the world.
    Trump hates the intelligence agencies because he fears that they might prove that the Russians somehow engineered his election
    And you know this how?
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-17-2018)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post

also see #26
    - Thucydides

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm with Rand Paul on this one. Everyone should be very skeptical of our intelligence agencies. They've missed a lot and gotten a lot wrong over the last decade or so.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Captdon (07-17-2018),MisterVeritis (07-16-2018),stjames1_53 (07-17-2018),The Xl (07-17-2018)

+ Reply to Thread