User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: Democrats Have Become What They Say They Despise

  1. #11
    Points: 93,709, Level: 74
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,041
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2611983
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    40,674
    Points
    93,709
    Level
    74
    Thanks Given
    19,294
    Thanked 18,463x in 12,467 Posts
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Must be ironic. Where do you see a bunch of white nationalists?

    Democrats are the racists.
    Democrats since 1964 have been fighting for civil rights for blacks, while conservatives have been doing everything possible to prevent it. The Democrats have also elected the first black man to POTUS and conservatives lost their $#@! over it, even to the point that now they make up terms for news they don't like.

    Nobody cares about a bunch of socially autistic conservative rejects that attempt to rewrite history by saying Democrats this or Democrats that, when it was not about party affiliation but ideology.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Yea, yea, we know how you hate whites.
    It must be hard to attempt to function in society when you're that stupid, but you seem to keep trying...

  2. #12
    Points: 91,236, Level: 73
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,014
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    282373
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    44,627
    Points
    91,236
    Level
    73
    Thanks Given
    31,877
    Thanked 13,734x in 10,650 Posts
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Nothing is more ironic than watching a bunch of white nationalists pretend that the actions of their ideology in the past is somehow dismissed because of the party label it occurred under.

    Newsflash...no matter how hard you stomp your feet or wave your arms, the conservative ideology will always be associated with white supremacy, slavery, Jim Crow, against SSM, not only because of historical proof and documents, but because that is who you are and what you stand for. The sad part is that nobody forced you to subscribe to that ideology, it is something you willfully chose, so there is no-one to blame but yourself.
    You err. You often do.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

  3. #13
    Original Ranter
    Points: 159,562, Level: 95
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 2,088
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40360
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    39,010
    Points
    159,562
    Level
    95
    Thanks Given
    12,088
    Thanked 9,350x in 7,091 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Democrats since 1964 have been fighting for civil rights for blacks, while conservatives have been doing everything possible to prevent it. The Democrats have also elected the first black man to POTUS and conservatives lost their $#@! over it, even to the point that now they make up terms for news they don't like.

    Nobody cares about a bunch of socially autistic conservative rejects that attempt to rewrite history by saying Democrats this or Democrats that, when it was not about party affiliation but ideology.



    It must be hard to attempt to function in society when you're that stupid, but you seem to keep trying...
    LMAO.


    GoldwaterBarry Goldwater



    Barry Morris Goldwater was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term United States Senator from Arizona and the Republican Party's nominee for President of the United States in 1964. Despite his loss of the 1964 presidential election in a landslide, Goldwater is the politician most often …

    en.wikipedia.org


    was one of just six Senate Republicans to vote against the bill in 1964, while 21 Senate Democrats opposed it. It passed by an overall vote of 73-27. In the House, 96 Democrats and 34 Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act, passing with an overall 290-130 vote.
    Who’s Really Responsible for the Civil Rights Act? – TheBl…


    www.theblaze.com/news/2014/04/10/whos-really-responsible-for-the-civil-rights-act


    You really shouldn't talk about others being stupid.....not when you make Willy Lump Lump look like a Genius.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  4. #14
    Original Ranter
    Points: 159,562, Level: 95
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 2,088
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40360
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    39,010
    Points
    159,562
    Level
    95
    Thanks Given
    12,088
    Thanked 9,350x in 7,091 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    You err. You often do.
    Most uneducated do have that problem.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  5. #15
    Points: 7,856, Level: 21
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1134
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,407
    Points
    7,856
    Level
    21
    Thanks Given
    101
    Thanked 1,124x in 725 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Democrats since 1964 have been fighting for civil rights for blacks, while conservatives have been doing everything possible to prevent it. The Democrats have also elected the first black man to POTUS and conservatives lost their $#@! over it, even to the point that now they make up terms for news they don't like.

    Nobody cares about a bunch of socially autistic conservative rejects that attempt to rewrite history by saying Democrats this or Democrats that, when it was not about party affiliation but ideology.



    It must be hard to attempt to function in society when you're that stupid, but you seem to keep trying...
    LOL, most democrats couldn't find a lynching law they could pass until Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act that would not have been possible without Republicans. Democrats soon realized they could use blacks for votes so jumped on board though the racist dems stayed dems and use them they have by giving away free things and keeping them in figurative chains.
    What did socialists use before candles?

    Electricity!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (08-10-2018)

  7. #16
    Points: 93,709, Level: 74
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,041
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2611983
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    40,674
    Points
    93,709
    Level
    74
    Thanks Given
    19,294
    Thanked 18,463x in 12,467 Posts
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    You err. You often do.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    LMAO.


    GoldwaterBarry Goldwater



    Barry Morris Goldwater was an American politician, businessman, and author who was a five-term United States Senator from Arizona and the Republican Party's nominee for President of the United States in 1964. Despite his loss of the 1964 presidential election in a landslide, Goldwater is the politician most often …

    en.wikipedia.org


    was one of just six Senate Republicans to vote against the bill in 1964, while 21 Senate Democrats opposed it. It passed by an overall vote of 73-27. In the House, 96 Democrats and 34 Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act, passing with an overall 290-130 vote.
    Who’s Really Responsible for the Civil Rights Act? – TheBl…


    www.theblaze.com/news/2014/04/10/whos-really-responsible-for-the-civil-rights-act


    You really shouldn't talk about others being stupid.....not when you make Willy Lump Lump look like a Genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    LOL, most democrats couldn't find a lynching law they could pass until Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act that would not have been possible without Republicans. Democrats soon realized they could use blacks for votes so jumped on board though the racist dems stayed dems and use them they have by giving away free things and keeping them in figurative chains.
    Just like clockwork every couple of months I have to explain the same $#@! to hacks. Look at the votes cast by the house and Senate for the CRA, then juxtapose it by geographical area, one will find that the vote to pass the bill broke along the North/South ideologies. The north in both parties voted almost unanimously to pass the bill, while the south in both parties voted almost unanimously against the bill. When I get back to my computer I will post the vote breakdown. I wish you hacks would stop trying to whitewash history, because the conservative ideology has historically been the oppressor of anyone that was not a WASP. Just like today with Trump, yall will not end up on the right side of history. There will be a reckoning.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  8. #17
    Points: 2,494, Level: 11
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    barb012's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    657
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    909
    Points
    2,494
    Level
    11
    Thanks Given
    627
    Thanked 647x in 409 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    History says it was the Democrats that wanted blacks to be slaves.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barb012 For This Useful Post:

    MMC (08-10-2018),stjames1_53 (08-10-2018)

  10. #18
    Points: 7,856, Level: 21
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1134
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,407
    Points
    7,856
    Level
    21
    Thanks Given
    101
    Thanked 1,124x in 725 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Just like clockwork every couple of months I have to explain the same $#@! to hacks. Look at the votes cast by the house and Senate for the CRA, then juxtapose it by geographical area, one will find that the vote to pass the bill broke along the North/South ideologies. The north in both parties voted almost unanimously to pass the bill, while the south in both parties voted almost unanimously against the bill. When I get back to my computer I will post the vote breakdown. I wish you hacks would stop trying to whitewash history, because the conservative ideology has historically been the oppressor of anyone that was not a WASP. Just like today with Trump, yall will not end up on the right side of history. There will be a reckoning.
    And it was Johnson, that while in the Senate could never find an anti-lynching bill he could support, that signed it.
    What did socialists use before candles?

    Electricity!

  11. #19
    Original Ranter
    Points: 159,562, Level: 95
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 2,088
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    40360
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    39,010
    Points
    159,562
    Level
    95
    Thanks Given
    12,088
    Thanked 9,350x in 7,091 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barb012 View Post
    History says it was the Democrats that wanted blacks to be slaves.
    Yeah and the Demos voting. Just like they did against women's Rights.
    Don't only Practice your Art, but force your way into its Secrets, For it and Knowledge can Raise men to the Divine!!!!! Ludwig Van Beethoven ~

  12. #20
    Points: 7,856, Level: 21
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1134
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,407
    Points
    7,856
    Level
    21
    Thanks Given
    101
    Thanked 1,124x in 725 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Just like clockwork every couple of months I have to explain the same $#@! to hacks. Look at the votes cast by the house and Senate for the CRA, then juxtapose it by geographical area, one will find that the vote to pass the bill broke along the North/South ideologies. The north in both parties voted almost unanimously to pass the bill, while the south in both parties voted almost unanimously against the bill. When I get back to my computer I will post the vote breakdown. I wish you hacks would stop trying to whitewash history, because the conservative ideology has historically been the oppressor of anyone that was not a WASP. Just like today with Trump, yall will not end up on the right side of history. There will be a reckoning.
    House Dem 63%
    House Republican 80%

    Senate Dem 69%
    Senate Republicans 82%

    A republican Everett Dirksen, led the fight to end the democrats filibuster.
    What did socialists use before candles?

    Electricity!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

    MMC (08-10-2018)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO