Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,250x in 27,871 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Just like clockwork every couple of months I have to explain the same $#@! to hacks. Look at the votes cast by the house and Senate for the CRA, then juxtapose it by geographical area, one will find that the vote to pass the bill broke along the North/South ideologies. The north in both parties voted almost unanimously to pass the bill, while the south in both parties voted almost unanimously against the bill. When I get back to my computer I will post the vote breakdown. I wish you hacks would stop trying to whitewash history, because the conservative ideology has historically been the oppressor of anyone that was not a WASP. Just like today with Trump, yall will not end up on the right side of history. There will be a reckoning.
    Do you know what the greatest difference between your stories about race and fairy tales? The fairy tales begin "once upon a time."
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    House Dem 63%
    House Republican 80%

Senate Dem 69%
    Senate Republicans 82%

A republican Everett Dirksen, led the fight to end the democrats filibuster.
    Read, then post. I said if you take into account the geographical locations....

"Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states.

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7-87 (7-93%)
    Southern Republicans: 0-10 (0-100%)
    Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94-6%)
    Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85-15%)

The Senate version:
    Southern Democrats: 1-20 (5-95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
    Southern Republicans: 0-1 (0-100%) (John Tower of Texas)
    Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98-2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
    Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84-16%)

Mods need to make this a sticky so that the hacks stop trying to make the obvious seem like alternative facts.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ?

Rodents have ALWAYS been what they pretend to despise.

The Rodents started the US Civil War ...to keep their slaves on their Democrat plantations.

Having lost their civil war to the Americans, the Democrats then invented the KKK to stop blacks from voting, even hanging poor Chad if that was necessary.

The Rodents wanted to impose segregation laws in violation of the (Republican) Fourteenth Amendment requiring equal protection under the law. So the Rodents cobbled up a court case and voila! Plessy v Fergusson was decided and it was declared that so long as separate was equal, separate was Constitutional. Democrats did that.

Woodrow Wilson, arrogant $#@! elitist DEMOCRAT screened the very first movie ever in the White House. It was "Birth of a Nation", a paean to the Democrat's creation of the KKK.

Woodrow Wilson, arrogant $#@! elitist DEMOCRAT segregated the Federal Government...after, of course, lying to the blacks who could vote that he would include MORE blacks in government.

Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat and a RECRUTING OFFICER for the West Virginia branch of the Democrat's KKK, led the DEMOCRAT boycott against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Did I forget to mention that Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, was a lifetime member of the KKK?

Did I forget to mention that Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, was a lifetime member of the KKK who openly discussed "white $#@!s" on global TV...in 2001?

Did I forget to mention that the Democrats, ALL OF THEM, refused to censure Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, who was a lifetime member of the KKK, for his deliberate and repeated use of the phrase "white $#@!" on global television? Or that, since that's enough repetition, that the Rodents gave that pig Byrd one hell of a nice eulogy, and never once mentioned that thankfully deceased Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, was a lifetime member of the KKK?

It was the Republicans who broke the filibuster led by Senator Robert KKK Byrd....member of the KKK.

It was the Democrats that destroyed the urban black family and created all the inner-city violence we see today.

Rodents did all that.

Rodents did all that while PRETENDING to be the champion of blacks against the "racism" of Americans who would never do what the Rodents did.
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Do you know what the greatest difference between your stories about race and fairy tales? The fairy tales begin "once upon a time."

Kinda like your life experiences and the truth, basically anytime you start by saying "I was or I did..." we know the truth was nowhere to be found.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda like your life experiences and the truth, basically anytime you start by saying "I was or I did..." we know the truth was nowhere to be found.
    Nice try, Safety. You err. You often do.

Just for our amusement which of my claims do you believe was made up?
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Gleed View Post
    ?

Rodents have ALWAYS been what they pretend to despise.

The Rodents started the US Civil War ...to keep their slaves on their Democrat plantations.

Having lost their civil war to the Americans, the Democrats then invented the KKK to stop blacks from voting, even hanging poor Chad if that was necessary.

The Rodents wanted to impose segregation laws in violation of the (Republican) Fourteenth Amendment requiring equal protection under the law. So the Rodents cobbled up a court case and voila! Plessy v Fergusson was decided and it was declared that so long as separate was equal, separate was Constitutional. Democrats did that.

Woodrow Wilson, arrogant $#@! elitist DEMOCRAT screened the very first movie ever in the White House. It was "Birth of a Nation", a paean to the Democrat's creation of the KKK.

Woodrow Wilson, arrogant $#@! elitist DEMOCRAT segregated the Federal Government...after, of course, lying to the blacks who could vote that he would include MORE blacks in government.

Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat and a RECRUTING OFFICER for the West Virginia branch of the Democrat's KKK, led the DEMOCRAT boycott against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Did I forget to mention that Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, was a lifetime member of the KKK?

Did I forget to mention that Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, was a lifetime member of the KKK who openly discussed "white $#@!s" on global TV...in 2001?

Did I forget to mention that the Democrats, ALL OF THEM, refused to censure Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, who was a lifetime member of the KKK, for his deliberate and repeated use of the phrase "white $#@!" on global television? Or that, since that's enough repetition, that the Rodents gave that pig Byrd one hell of a nice eulogy, and never once mentioned that thankfully deceased Senator Robert KKK Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, was a lifetime member of the KKK?

It was the Republicans who broke the filibuster led by Senator Robert KKK Byrd....member of the KKK.

It was the Democrats that destroyed the urban black family and created all the inner-city violence we see today.

Rodents did all that.

Rodents did all that while PRETENDING to be the champion of blacks against the "racism" of Americans who would never do what the Rodents did.
    Yet, out of all the liberals here on this board, none of them have called black folks the n-word, yet many of the conservatives here have. So what were you saying again?

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Sergeant Gleed's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,038x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is more ironic than watching a bunch of white nationalists pretend that the actions of their ideology in the past is somehow dismissed because of the party label it occurred under.
    Yeah, we normal have always despised the Democrats and their racist hate-filled ways.
    Freedom Requires Obstinance.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Nice try, Safety. You err. You often do.

Just for our amusement which of my claims do you believe was made up?

How many claims have you made here? I would say it's about a 1:1 ratio....

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Gleed View Post
    Yeah, we normal have always despised the Democrats and their racist hate-filled ways.

Anytime one of you hacks use the word normal, it doesn't mean what Webster defined it as meaning.

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many claims have you made here? I would say it's about a 1:1 ratio....
    If true then it should be very easy for you to make your case. Choose one.

Of course, you know it is not true. So why do you lie?

+ Reply to Thread