PDA

View Full Version : I just found thisforum today.

Pete7469
01-10-2013, 09:06 PM
I've been to a lot of forums that are either echo chambers for bed wetting leftists, religious "right" statists or "libertarians" who ban people from even using the word"abortion". I look forward to discussions on political issues where people are free to insult each other, pontificate their dogma, and be the assholes they really want to be but can't in real life. I've read a few posts here and I think this might be the place.

To summarise my politics, I'm a right-wing extremeist. No doubt about it. I think "gay marriage" is a sham to shove perversion into the mainstream, though I don't care if butt pirates legally hitch and share their wealth and benefits. I have no problem with liberals having abortions, I can not see that as anything but a benefit to society and I'm willing to pay for it. "Conservatives" don't have abortions!! Problem solved. Drug laws are bullshit, we don't need to legalize dope, but "zero tolerance" laws are as stupid as gun control laws.

I look forward to further debate on these issues and many more.

Be advised, I despise liberal democrooks. There aren't words in all of the collective languages ever spoken on earth that can articulate the contempt I have for leftist parasites. That's where I stand, because I'm fully convinced if we don't take that stand, those bed wetters will be standing on our necks holding the guns they took from us.

GrassrootsConservative
01-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Welcome.

Pete7469
01-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Thanks.

Peter1469
01-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Welcome to tPFs.

Chloe
01-10-2013, 10:16 PM
yep welcome

Peter1469
01-10-2013, 10:22 PM
yep welcome

I bet he doesn't offer to buy you jeans that don't have holes in them.

Chris
01-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Oh, boy, pete and peter.

The company I work at, in fact the team I work on, when it was larger, at one time had 5 people named Chris. It was confusing.

But, welcome/

Agravan
01-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Welcome Pete!!

Chloe
01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
I bet he doesn't offer to buy you jeans that don't have holes in them.

or bell bottoms

Peter1469
01-10-2013, 10:31 PM
When I was assigned to Fort Drum as a JAG officer, my new SJA talked to me. Asked what I preferred Peter or Pete. I said I didn't care. He said I had to care. So I said Peter.

Then I met the deputy SJA. He asked if I preferred Peter or Pete and I said Pete. So for the first few months each used what they thought I preferred- and they always looked at each other strangely because one said Peter and the other said Pete. After a couple of months we were at an official function (i.e. officers getting drunk) and I let them in on the secret. It was pretty funny.

Shoot the Goose
01-10-2013, 11:51 PM
WTF is it with every "Pete" needing "69" in their moniker ?

Glad you like this place, but I've been known to drift in and out when pusilanimous moderators got a hard-on and started to masturbate and jizzed all over. Maybe those issues have worked themselves out.

Lock and load.

GrassrootsConservative
01-10-2013, 11:59 PM
:laughing4:
Not sure if serious.

Peter1469
01-11-2013, 12:11 AM
or bell bottoms

Stipulation: if I buy you jeans with no holes in them they will not be bell bottoms.

Carygrant
01-11-2013, 03:50 AM
You will get little shrift from the decent people here and you might be quickly bored with your assumed friends --- more like clones . Are you from Texarse?

Cigar
01-11-2013, 07:42 AM
Oh man ... the next 4 years are going to be really fun :roflmao:

Peter1469
01-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Oh man ... the next 4 years are going to be really fun :roflmao:

Yes it will. The issue will finally be settled.

Will the US be a nation where the government exists to serve the people?

Or, will the US turn into a nation like all others, where the people exist to serve the government?

Entertainment for sure. And elections have consequences.

Chris
01-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Yes it will. The issue will finally be settled.

Will the US be a nation where the government exists to serve the people?

Or, will the US turn into a nation like all others, where the people exist to serve the government?

Entertainment for sure. And elections have consequences.

I think that was settle with the re-election of Obama though we need to see what the reaction and backlash it before we close the lid on the casket of a great experiment in self-government.

oceanloverOH
01-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Well, Pete, that was *quite* the introduction! Welcome! I too am a conservative, and agree totally with a few of the issues you posted....but I don't carry my agreement to your extremes on others. Looking forward to a few debates.......

Captain Obvious
01-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Welcome Pete, glad you're here.