PDA

View Full Version : Horror Story! Five Girls Who Lied About Being Sexually Assaulted Went Unpunished

DGUtley
10-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Five high school girls, known as the “mean girls”, falsely claimed a male student sexually assaulted them because they “just don’t like him.” The school and the district attorney did not punish the young women. After finally admitting they lied, the DA still hasn’t expunged the boy’s record. The boy’s parents, Michael J. and Alicia Flood, have sued the parents of the five girls and the Seneca Valley School District in Pennsylvania over their son’s treatment.

They say in their 26-page lawsuit their son “was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false.” The boy now has to be homeschooled because of the bullying. They would tape signs on his back without him knowing that said “predator”.

Why? Because: THEY DIDN’T LIKE HIM

https://triblive.com/local/regional/14156840-74/seneca-valley-defends-its-actions-in-mean-girls-case

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36917/five-teenage-mean-girls-falsely-accused-boy-sexual-ashe-schow

Peter1469
10-10-2018, 08:23 AM
Five high school girls, known as the “mean girls”, falsely claimed a male student sexually assaulted them because they “just don’t like him.” The school and the district attorney did not punish the young women. After finally admitting they lied, the DA still hasn’t expunged the boy’s record. The boy’s parents, Michael J. and Alicia Flood, have sued the parents of the five girls and the Seneca Valley School District in Pennsylvania over their son’s treatment.

They say in their 26-page lawsuit their son “was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false.” The boy now has to be homeschooled because of the bullying. They would tape signs on his back without him knowing that said “predator”.

https://triblive.com/local/regional/14156840-74/seneca-valley-defends-its-actions-in-mean-girls-case

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36917/five-teenage-mean-girls-falsely-accused-boy-sexual-ashe-schow

The boy's record should be corrected, the girls prosecuted, and the boy's family win big time in civil court.

Common
10-10-2018, 09:13 AM
This is why I said, The always believe the woman Metoo thing cannot be allowed to float

I dont say that because I hate women or I want to denigrate them or protect men.

I said it because I know some women lie, just like some men

Trish
10-10-2018, 09:18 AM

Good work Counselor. You're buying into the smear campaign and pitching it like it's the norm.

Trish
10-10-2018, 09:23 AM
The boy's record should be corrected, the girls prosecuted, and the boy's family win big time in civil court.

I agree. These girls should have to endure 10X over what this young man has. It's despicable. As a mother of 3 sons, if this happened to any one of them I would probably be sitting in jail right now.

DGUtley
10-10-2018, 09:24 AM
C'mon that's unfair. I didn't pitch it like it's the norm. I posted it in "local news" -- because it is 'local news'.

Let me ask you this:

1. Do you think this was a "horror story" for the boy and his family?
2. Do you think these women should be punished?
3. Does this even remotely cause one to tap the brakes on the "believe the women -- prove your innocence" train? Personally, I am guilty emotionally of defaulting to believing the woman. I have read that 8-17% of reported sexual assault allegations are false. 1/12th to 1/6th. That is a troubling statistic particularly to someone like me that subscribes to Blackstone's theorem:

Trish
10-10-2018, 09:37 AM
C'mon that's unfair. I didn't pitch it like it's the norm. I posted it in "local news" -- because it is 'local news'.

Let me ask you this:

1. Do you think this was a "horror story" for the boy and his family?
2. Do you think these women should be punished?
3. Does this even remotely cause one to tap the brakes on the "believe the women -- prove your innocence" train? Personally, I am guilty emotionally of defaulting to believing the woman. I have read that 8-17% of reported sexual assault allegations are false. 1/12th to 1/6th. That is a troubling statistic particularly to someone like me that subscribes to Blackstone's theorem:

Fair? tsk, tsk, tsk. It's not your job to be fair...... it's your job to "win". You're trying to set a narrative that questions all accusations. There's a term that we use where I'm from. It's called creeping criticism. You put something negative out there but present it in a reasonable fashion. Then you continue to add to it. Personally I'm not sure why you're bothering to waste your efforts or strategy here. The majority of members already have expressed that women shouldn't be believed.

It's like preaching to the choir. (shrug)

Chris
10-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Fair? tsk, tsk, tsk. It's not your job to be fair...... it's your job to "win". You're trying to set a narrative that questions all accusations. There's a term that we use where I'm from. It's called creeping criticism. You put something negative out there but present it in a reasonable fashion. Then you continue to add to it. Personally I'm not sure why you're bothering to waste your efforts or strategy here. The majority of members already have expressed that women shouldn't be believed.

Sorry, I don't buy that about Dave. I think he just wants what's fair.

nathanbforrest45
10-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Good work Counselor. You're buying into the smear campaign and pitching it like it's the norm.

??????????

What smear campaign?

nathanbforrest45
10-10-2018, 10:11 AM
So much for derailing a good thread. And yes, all accusations should be questioned. We went through this about 30 years ago when we were told that if a child accuses a man of sexual abuse you were to believe them without question. Many men went to prison or had their lives destroyed by false accusations. These people were ruined by so called psychologist who coached the children. One man even committed suicide. So, yes, question the accusation fully.

https://www.famous-trials.com/mcmartin

Cletus
10-10-2018, 10:58 AM

Trish, NOBODY here has said that.

What people have said is that accusations, regardless of who makes them are only accusations and should not be taken as fact unless and until evidence supporting those accusations is presented.

In Kavanugh's case, he was tried and convicted by the Left without a shred of evidence against him. That wasn't right. The presumption of innocence is a major part of the foundation of our system of justice. That needs to apply not just to things like theft or murder. It also needs to apply to crimes like ones of which Kavanaugh was accused. He was denied that. Because people always remember the accusation regardless of the outcome, he will be forever tainted by this. That kid in the article cited by Mr. Utley will be forever tainted. It is not right.

Trish
10-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Sorry, I don't buy that about Dave. I think he just wants what's fair.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Now is the perfect time to introduce this hot button issue into the discussion. It's not like it's a controversial issue right now that is dividing people....... (I'm being sarcastic - smirk)

My point is if you're really interested in having a discussion then maybe it's best to wait until the hostility has decreased. Otherwise, it's just stoking the fire for a purpose.

Keep in mind, women are master manipulators. It's in the mother/daughter handbook under Survival Techniques. hahahahaha

Chris
10-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Yeah, maybe you're right. Now is the perfect time to introduce this hot button issue into the discussion. It's not like it's a controversial issue right now that is dividing people....... (I'm being sarcastic - smirk)

My point is if you're really interested in having a discussion then maybe it's best to wait until the hostility has decreased. Otherwise, it's just stoking the fire for a purpose.

Keep in mind, women are master manipulators. It's in the mother/daughter handbook under Survival Techniques. hahahahaha

But respecting the right of women to report assaults and rapes does need to be tempered with good judgment. Clearly, in this case, the girls did not do that.

Now is the time to discuss and get it right.

Trish
10-10-2018, 11:47 AM
But respecting the right of women to report assaults and rapes does need to be tempered with good judgment. Clearly, in this case, the girls did not do that.

Now is the time to discuss and get it right.

I disagree. We are coming off a contentious hearing in which the GOP disregarded corroborating witnesses to Mr. Kavanaugh's mis-truth's under oath. People.....women, are upset and do not feel like the GOP....men, take them seriously,

This was posted to provide an example of the worst case scenario to support Mr. Trump's current talking points that all women claiming sexual assault are liars. Men are the victims and that women should think about their sons over their daughter's lies.

There is a take away here and it's extremely important.

My version is how many women see what happened last week and I dare say this article. Now, you can take Dave's version, the man's version or you can take my interpretation as a women.

It's really that simple.

Had this article been posted any other time, the point you are suggesting Dave was trying to make, would have been viewed completely different.

He's a lawyer. A darn good one I suspect since his name is on the door. I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to know everything I just laid out.

DGUtley
10-10-2018, 12:17 PM
There were not corroborating witnesses.
There were no mistruths.

Trish
10-10-2018, 12:19 PM
There were no mistruths.

I SAID, how women see it. It doesn't matter what the truth is. You of all people should understand that. Perception matters.

DGUtley
10-10-2018, 12:23 PM
No. You said:

"I disagree. We are coming off a contentious hearing in which the GOP disregarded corroborating witnesses to Mr. Kavanaugh's mis-truth's under oath. People.....women, are upset and do not feel like the GOP....men, take them seriously,"

I understand that women believe or act like they believe that this is what the GOP did. I think, though, that a percentage of women are getting duped by the media. Specifically, they are told this is what happened (which is untrue) and hence they believe it. My daughters and wife don't believe this. Another percentage are carrying on because they have to carry the political liberal banner. Yet a third are out there b/c they are paid to be out there.

Yes, though, perception is reality.

Peter1469
10-10-2018, 12:27 PM

I don't know that anyone said all women should not be believed.

I imagine that I have prosecuted more sex crimes than anyone else here. I have seen it all. (I won most of my sex crime cases.)

Mister D
10-10-2018, 12:31 PM
"Women" don't believe anything. It amazes me that when it suits certain purposes women become the Borg. Women are individuals, believe different things and have a wide variety of opinions and positions. God I hate the left...

Mister D
10-10-2018, 12:33 PM
There were no mistruths.
There is no "epidemic" of police shootings either but I guess we're supposed to act like there is because a segment of the population suffers from pathological delusions.

Trish
10-10-2018, 12:46 PM
No. You said:

I understand that women believe or act like they believe that this is what the GOP did. I think, though, that a percentage of women are getting duped by the media. Specifically, they are told this is what happened (which is untrue) and hence they believe it. My daughters and wife don't believe this. Another percentage are carrying on because they have to carry the political liberal banner. Yet a third are out there b/c they are paid to be out there.

Yes, though, perception is reality.

I also said:

My version is how many women see what happened last week and I dare say this article. Now, you can take Dave's version, the man's version or you can take my interpretation as a women.

Of course your wife and daughters believe your version. My son's believe my version. See how that works.

We marry people we have common views with. We raise our children to adopt our views. This is not a surprising outcome and neither of us invoking our families add any weight to our arguments.

Trish
10-10-2018, 01:10 PM
"Women" don't believe anything. It amazes me that when it suits certain purposes women become the Borg. Women are individuals, believe different things and have a wide variety of opinions and positions. God I hate the left...

Women believe in many things. We're not vacant vessels Mister D.

Mister D
10-10-2018, 01:48 PM
No, apparently you're one big vessel. That's what you think anyway.

Trish
10-10-2018, 01:55 PM
No, apparently you're one big vessel. That's what you think anyway.

Mister D- I admit that you make me laugh out loud ........... a lot.

Chris
10-10-2018, 02:29 PM
I disagree. We are coming off a contentious hearing in which the GOP disregarded corroborating witnesses to Mr. Kavanaugh's mis-truth's under oath. People.....women, are upset and do not feel like the GOP....men, take them seriously,

This was posted to provide an example of the worst case scenario to support Mr. Trump's current talking points that all women claiming sexual assault are liars. Men are the victims and that women should think about their sons over their daughter's lies.

It's really that simple.

Had this article been posted any other time, the point you are suggesting Dave was trying to make, would have been viewed completely different.

He's a lawyer. A darn good one I suspect since his name is on the door. I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to know everything I just laid out.

What corraborating witnesses?

I took Dave's OP to take all this seriously, to say, yes, report, but accusations alone are not sufficient, as in the example he gave.

DGUtley
10-10-2018, 02:56 PM
. . . . .Of course your wife and daughters believe your version. My son's believe my version. See how that works. We marry people we have common views with. We raise our children to adopt our views. This is not a surprising outcome and neither of us invoking our families add any weight to our arguments.

I don't know where you live but my two advanced-degreed, professional (pharmacists) independent (one married, one very liberal) stubborn daughters rarely believe what I have to say about much of anything. I did not raise my children to adopt my views, I raised my children to think independently and to have opinions of their own -- hoping that they'd eventually see the wisdom in my views. My kids look at evidence, logic and law. Being in the medical field, they have a tendency to avoid emotionally based outcomes.

Captdon
10-10-2018, 04:33 PM

Smear campaign? It's a true story. He didn't say it was the norm. It is merely to point out that always believing the woman is wrong. This is why.

Captdon
10-10-2018, 04:40 PM

No, you're being unfair. I've seen little of the women shouldn't be believed. I have seen a lot of Ford is lying because her story kept changing and women still believed her.

You have a one-sided view and expect men to believe no matter how the story runs. I'd like to know how you defend that, if you even do.

The more you say it, the farther back you push women's believability. What is your agenda? You told us DG's agenda so why not tell us yours.

Captdon
10-10-2018, 04:48 PM

It's really that simple.

The issue was what Ford said. She had no evidence. Her best friend didn't know what she was talking about. I could give you a list if things she said that don't fly.

You didn't want that. You wanted his head on a pike. No matter what.

What does Trump have to do with this?

Th girls lied and caused this young man to have to hide like he had a disease. That was the article. It was you who pushed it into something it wasn't. You owe DG an apology to be honest. You made him guilty with nothing but your opinion. The proof is in the pudding.

I expect more from you.

nathanbforrest45
10-10-2018, 08:36 PM

It's really that simple.

OK, I get it, we aren't supposed to comment on any transgressions until we have completely forgotten about them. Can you give us a time schedule of how long we should wait to discuss "hot button" issues?

nathanbforrest45
10-10-2018, 08:40 PM

Reposted for its brilliance.

Peter1469
10-10-2018, 08:40 PM
A local university here has some idiot sexually assaulting women and telling them that they have been Kavanaughed.

Trish
10-10-2018, 09:49 PM
OK, I get it, we aren't supposed to comment on any transgressions until we have completely forgotten about them. Can you give us a time schedule of how long we should wait to discuss "hot button" issues?

You fellas are in fine form tonight. It's just li'l ole me against all the right leaning men on this site.

(Trish shakes her head)

I will have to get back to you on the politically correct timeline for these sensitive issues. (grin)

Trish
10-10-2018, 09:51 PM
A local university here has some idiot sexually assaulting women and telling them that they have been Kavanaughed.

Wait, I need clarification. Is this dude grabbing women by the hoo ha's because that's called a Trump'ed not Kavanuagh'ed.

Common
10-10-2018, 10:09 PM

Sexual assault isnt the norm either, most men do not sexually assault or rape women.

Trish can you deny that some women lie or that women lie as much as men.

No one is buying into a smear campaign

Peter1469
10-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Wait, I need clarification. Is this dude grabbing women by the hoo ha's because that's called a Trump'ed not Kavanuagh'ed.

I am not sure of the exact nature of the attacks.

donttread
10-13-2018, 11:15 AM

The equivelent of rape. How can this go unpunished even by the school? talk about bullying!

donttread
10-13-2018, 11:21 AM
I agree. These girls should have to endure 10X over what this young man has. It's despicable. As a mother of 3 sons, if this happened to any one of them I would probably be sitting in jail right now.

I've always said that deliberately "bearing false witness" should carry with it whatever penalties your actions subjected the falsely accused to!

Living proof that the number of accusers alone does not make guilt.

Agent Zero
10-13-2018, 05:00 PM

Meanwhile millions of male perpetrators of sexual assault go unpunished including one who screamed and lied his way on the SCOTUS.

Agent Zero
10-13-2018, 05:00 PM

Meanwhile millions of male perpetrators of sexual assault go unpunished including one who screamed and lied his way on the SCOTUS.
And one who became president in 2016.

Deplorable!

Peter1469
10-13-2018, 05:11 PM

The evidence contradicts your claims about Kavanaugh. Unsurprisingly.

Mister D
10-13-2018, 05:12 PM
The evidence contradicts your claims about Kavanaugh. Unsurprisingly.
I'd love to see the data on millions of male perps. lol

donttread
10-13-2018, 05:56 PM

In america evidence is required and this is why. No less than five liars. But you can be an advocate for women who are sexually assaulted without supporting these little bitches.
How can they do this and not even be sanctioned by the SCHOOL? How can anyone support that?

Tahuyaman
10-14-2018, 11:38 AM

Can you explain how this is a “smear campaign”?

Tahuyaman
10-14-2018, 11:41 AM

Show the evidence which points to Kavanaugh’s guilt? Make sure you exclude the accusations which were retracted.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2018, 11:42 AM
Then why do so many liberals think women are monolithic?

Tahuyaman
10-14-2018, 11:47 AM
I disagree. We are coming off a contentious hearing in which the GOP disregarded corroborating witnesses to Mr. Kavanaugh's mis-truths under oath.No, they did consider the witnesses and they corroborated nothing. In fact some said that they knew nothing of the supposed incidents. Nothing was corroborated, only completely disputed.

donttread
10-17-2018, 05:07 PM
So who supports the fact that no action was taken against these little shit heads?

donttread
10-29-2018, 01:43 PM
Isn't it a shocker that this never got much national attention? Hell no it's not a shocker. It's not about news and truth. It's about a narrative , air time and ratings.
This is no better than letting 5 gang rapist go free because these girls raped this fella's life. Did they even get a stern talking to?

barb012
10-29-2018, 04:59 PM
I agree that these girls should be punished for their behavior. However, when everyone sees how many powerful men have had their life destroyed based on a woman's word alone without any evidence just because many other women jumped on the band wagon to help destroy them without evidence is the consequences of what these girls did to this boy.

Any business where a male is in a position of power to control the fate of many female employees is also vulnerable to this behavior. Everyone must face the fact that women do lie about sexual misconduct to the men that controls their paycheck. The rules of law need to change now before women take it to the extreme as we are witnessing right now.

MisterVeritis
10-29-2018, 06:05 PM
I SAID, how women see it. It doesn't matter what the truth is. You of all people should understand that. Perception matters.
This says it all, doesn't it?

donttread
11-07-2018, 07:51 AM
Perception runs our lives. This is what the political have understood for ever. We have the power to use our rational , logical brains to rise above the damage perception does , we just refuse to. .

Common
11-07-2018, 08:10 AM
It doesnt matter what the accusation is or who the accusation is against, no one should be persecuted, fired, jailed and dragged through the mud by the press until there is PROOF.

If we allow mere accusations to determine guilt every person that merely dislikes someone will accuse them of something.

donttread
11-07-2018, 05:19 PM
It doesnt matter what the accusation is or who the accusation is against, no one should be persecuted, fired, jailed and dragged through the mud by the press until there is PROOF

If we allow mere accusations to determine guilt every person that merely dislikes someone will accuse them of something.

Yup but when there is proof of false accusation through a legal channel there should be charges and when something like this happens in a school there should be expulsions. In this case 5 of them