PDA

View Full Version : Gambino crime family boss Frank

roadmaster
03-14-2019, 12:29 AM
("Franky Boy") Cali was shot and killed outside his Staten Island home tonight. Reports say he was shot and then run over.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1lopv8XQAcX11L.jpg:large

Been waiting on the news to report it. This was off scanner news

Don
03-14-2019, 01:28 AM
"You know how it works Franky Boy. You ride with an outlaw you die with an outlaw." Augustus McCrea. :wink:

roadmaster
03-14-2019, 05:16 AM
It took a while but they finally reported it. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/frank-cali-reputed-gambino-crime-family-boss-fatally-shot-outside-staten-island-home-reports/ar-BBUKrCe?li=BBnb7Kz

I knew when it happened but no link for hours.

Peter1469
03-14-2019, 05:51 AM
Whoever did the hit disregarded mob custom to not hit a mark near the family.

Was this hit sanctioned by the other mob families in NY?

Common
03-14-2019, 06:41 AM
Whoever did the hit disregarded mob custom to not hit a mark near the family.

Was this hit sanctioned by the other mob families in NY?

Russian Mob, they have no honor, no decency, they will kill your family while making you watch, then kill you.

There is another war in NYC either between bonanno and gambino or the russians.

If the italian mob really wanted Cali and couldnt get at him any other way, they would hit him in front of his house

Peter1469
03-14-2019, 08:17 AM
Russian Mob, they have no honor, no decency, they will kill your family while making you watch, then kill you.

If the italian mob really wanted Cali and couldnt get at him any other way, they would hit him in front of his house

If it was the Russian mob, I suspect a mob war.

Mini Me
03-15-2019, 03:27 PM
If it was the Russian mob, I suspect a mob war.

They nailed Dapper Don Gotti years ago; I wonder when they are going to get Rotten Don Trump!

He has had extensive mob ties for many years; eg; Roy Cohn, his mentor and fixer before Cohen.And Roger Stone, another protege of Cohn!

That doesn't include his ties with Russian gangsters, Putin being the biggest!

Abby08
03-15-2019, 03:29 PM
They nailed Dapper Don Gotti years ago; I wonder when they are going to get Rotten Don Trump!

He has had extensive mob ties for many years; eg; Roy Cohn, his mentor and fixer before Cohen.And Roger Stone, another protege of Cohn!

Even when a thread isn't about Trump, you find a way to make it about him.....obsessed much?

Mister D
03-15-2019, 03:33 PM

Buffoon.

Mister D
03-15-2019, 03:33 PM
Even when a thread isn't about Trump, you find a way to make it about him.....obsessed much?
Seriously.

Mister D
03-15-2019, 03:35 PM

Neither do the Italians but they understand that you can't operate that way in the US without endangering the entire organization.

Peter1469
03-15-2019, 06:04 PM
Gene Gotti behind Mob Hit? (https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-metro-gambino-cali-gene-gotti-nypd-staten-island-20190314-story.html)

Just-out-of-jail Gene Gotti — released from prison six months ago after serving 29 years for dealing heroin — may be under the watchful eye of authorities looking for links to the brutal execution of a reputed Gambino gangster, sources told the Daily News Thursday.

Cops are chasing down several theories over who was behind the bloody assassination of Frank (Franky Boy) Cali, an alleged Gambino boss — including whether Gotti, the younger brother of late Gambino godfather John Gotti and a capo before going to prison, is now looking to claw back his stake in the family business.

Cali, 53, died in a hail of gunfire outside his Staten Island home late Wednesday. The gunman fired up to 12 times, striking Cali six times in the chest on Hilltop Terrace near Four Corners Road in Todt Hill about 9:15 p.m.

Cops on Thursday were searching the area and Staten Island’s bridges for surveillance video that might have caught the getaway vehicle — a blue or silver pick-up truck — as it fled the borough.

But the vehicle may also have been ditched at a demolition site, a law enforcement source said.

roadmaster
03-15-2019, 06:40 PM
They claim and I can't say who, it had to do with that NJ, I believe it was that state, harbor container found the other day full of drugs by the FBI. That was a really big loss.

Mister D
03-15-2019, 07:54 PM
It wasn't me.

DGUtley
03-15-2019, 08:11 PM
There is no mafia!!

https://youtu.be/GYn-o7rUY8I

Mini Me
03-16-2019, 10:07 AM
"there is no Mafia" That's what J.Edgar Hoover used to tell people! Even tho he was receiving betting tips from the top bosses!

I was in 'organized crime' for 8 years; I did mortgages! LOL!
But I helped a lot of people, with real low fixed rate, loans
Which most still have today!

Peter1469
03-16-2019, 11:31 AM
"there is no Mafia" That's what J.Edgar Hoover used to tell people! Even tho he was receiving betting tips from the top bosses!

I was in 'organized crime' for 8 years; I did mortgages! LOL!
But I helped a lot of people, with real low fixed rate, loans
Which most still have today!

If they still have them, that means that they did not default. That is called meeting the standards.

Admiral Ackbar
03-16-2019, 11:42 AM

What drivel. This is about mob territories and power. Trying to make everything in the world that happens about Donald Trump and Putin is not the sign of high level intellectual discussion of a topic. Please try to do better in the future.

Admiral Ackbar
03-16-2019, 11:44 AM
As brutal as this is there is a silver lining! This shows real men still exist in the world and that they take their disputes in hand not out to twitter in faux outrage.

Old School!!!!!!

Common
03-16-2019, 12:36 PM
They have a suspect they are questioning in the cali murder, there is a mob war going on, another gambino assciate was hit gang style two bullets in the head. He was a booky and loanshark for the mob

jet57
03-16-2019, 07:13 PM
As brutal as this is there is a silver lining! This shows real men still exist in the world and that they take their disputes in hand not out to twitter in faux outrage.

Old School!!!!!!

What are you - 12?

roadmaster
03-16-2019, 07:17 PM
They have the guy and have arrested the one they said came to his door..