PDA

View Full Version : Unable To Give Thanks On Posts

Disco Stu
02-02-2013, 10:06 PM
I notice at times I'm unable to give thanks on postsI click thanks but it often just disappears and doesn't registerCan members actually reject thanks or is it my browser on the glitch

Mister D
02-02-2013, 10:14 PM
That happens to me sometimes. The thanks tab or link disappears.

Captain Obvious
02-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Let us give thanks and praise...

It happens to me often but I suffer from internetus connectivitus suckus. Probably just a slow page load. Refresh and give thanks again.

Disco Stu
02-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Let us give thanks and praise...

It happens to me often but I suffer from internetus connectivitus suckus. Probably just a slow page load. Refresh and give thanks again.

Will do

oceanloverOH
02-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Will do

Happens to me too. It's just a little hiccup and the thanks goes "invisible". Either refresh, or go to a different page and come back...your thanks will be there.

roadmaster
02-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Yes I keep getting "do you want to leave the page". after I wrote something. Keep hitting no and then give up to only see it did take.

Adelaide
02-03-2013, 01:07 AM
It happens to me from time to time and I just refresh - then it works. Not a common occurrence, however.

Disco Stu
02-03-2013, 06:23 AM
There I thanked everybody who replied

It's just glitchy I guess

Nice to know Its not just me cause misery always loves company

Trinnity
02-03-2013, 06:31 AM
There I thanked everybody who replied

It's just glitchy I guess

Nice to know Its not just me cause misery always loves companyYep, it's just a mystery. Just glitchy. (I didn't know it happened to others, lol)

Chris
02-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Seems to be a timing thing. If I post and then try to thank I can't. Eventually I can. So I'm thinking it's related to anti-flodding timing, to prevent flooding a thread with posts, and mainly targeted at Internet bots and such.

Solution, thank first, then post.

I think.

Chris
02-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Yes I keep getting "do you want to leave the page". after I wrote something. Keep hitting no and then give up to only see it did take.

That happens when I've typed into a post edit box but not submitted the post yet. A lot of times I type up posts even though I know I won't actually post them (that way you can say anything you like!). You can cancel, or just just click Yes when you see "do you want to leave the page".