PDA

View Full Version : To Obama" French President Calls Israeli Prime Minister a Liar.....

MMC
11-08-2011, 11:38 AM

jgreer
11-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Obama didn't say anything wrong. He said he has to deal with him all the time. He does. So what?

Mister D
11-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Looks bad for BO. Good. More doners who will think twice about funding his hope and change.

jgreer
11-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Nobody will care. It is a non story.

Mister D
11-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Nobody will care. It is a non story.

Jews will. ;)

jgreer
11-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Not all Jews are a fan of Netanyahu plus Obama didn't saying bad plus it's not like they are going to go support a mormon or something. There is nothing here move on.

Mister D
11-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Not all Jews are a fan of Netanyahu plus Obama didn't saying bad plus it's not like they are going to go support a mormon or something. There is nothing here move on.

Oh, his annoyance comes across pretty clearly and it will impact Jewish American opinion...and donations.

You can't seem to help kissing this war mongers ass at every turn. ;)

jgreer
11-08-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm not kissing his ass I'm just telling you no one cares. Even Midwest Media Critic who started this can't defend it. See how he left. You are just talking in circles. You will see. Anyway now that we see the real Cain I think you can start to accept Obama will be president again there is no one left to challenge him. enjoy LOL

Mister D
11-08-2011, 12:46 PM
I'm not kissing his ass I'm just telling you no one cares. Even Midwest Media Critic who started this can't defend it. See how he left. You are just talking in circles. You will see. Anyway now that we see the real Cain I think you can start to accept Obama will be president again there is no one left to challenge him. enjoy LOL

I'm telling you American Jews will care. This isn't an isolated incident. The Jews are not happy with BO. secondly, I couldn't care less what Midwest defends or does not. I don't answer to him.

Keep smoochin' that ass, warmonger. :-* :-*

Conley
11-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Karma for "couldn't care less" instead of "could care less". ;)

Conley
11-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Agreed. Obama hasn't done anything lately to help Israel as they face a country that wants them obliterated. So he is already on thin ice with the American Jewish community. His statement is more evidence that he is not particularly sympathetic to their plight.

Mister D
11-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Agreed. Obama hasn't done anything lately to help Israel as they face a country that wants them obliterated. So he is already on thin ice with the American Jewish community. His statement is more evidence that he is not particularly sympathetic to their plight.

It does sound that way. Bad moment for BO.

Mister D
11-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Karma for "couldn't care less" instead of "could care less". ;)

:D Peole do that all the time.

MMC
11-08-2011, 03:31 PM