PDA

View Full Version : Spring has finally arrived in NNY

donttread
05-06-2019, 07:27 AM
It got close to 70 yesterday and it's nice and sunny again this morning. The buds are turning into leaves there are boats on the water. I was even able to leave my recently planted seeds outside all night.
It's about time!

FindersKeepers
05-06-2019, 10:55 AM
I love spring, especially after cold, hard winters like this last one.

Our last frost date was April 20 and I have seeds planted in the garden already. Nothing sprouting yet, though. Both apple and peach trees have bloomed and the trees are starting to develop heavier leaves.

Life is good!

Standing Wolf
05-06-2019, 11:05 AM
It got close to 70 yesterday and it's nice and sunny again this morning. The buds are turning into leaves there are boats on the water. I was even able to leave my recently planted seeds outside all night.
It's about time!

You know it's Springtime in NYC when you see the roaches sunbathing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EijGNFmTTLU/STYHHrbMK4I/AAAAAAAAAfU/QHzlqTUeLKg/s320/1126cockroach.jpg

:cool2:

jigglepete
05-06-2019, 01:01 PM
you know it's springtime in nyc when you see the roaches sunbathing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eijgnfmttlu/styhhrbmk4i/aaaaaaaaafu/qhzlqtuelkg/s320/1126cockroach.jpg

:cool2:
lol!

donttread
05-06-2019, 05:48 PM
It's about time!

Even nicer today!

donttread
05-06-2019, 05:51 PM
I love spring, especially after cold, hard winters like this last one.

Our last frost date was April 20 and I have seeds planted in the garden already. Nothing sprouting yet, though. Both apple and peach trees have bloomed and the trees are starting to develop heavier leaves.

Life is good!

Our safe plant date is 4 weeks away still. I have started seeds indoors.

jigglepete
05-16-2019, 05:59 PM
Our safe plant date is 4 weeks away still. I have started seeds indoors.

Do you use any artificial lighting? Cause you want to avoid stretching...