PDA

View Full Version : Probem with web site?

Dr. Who
02-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Is there a problem with the web site today? My browser keeps telling me that there is an issue.

ADMIN
02-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Is there a problem with the web site today? My browser keeps telling me that there is an issue.

Yes, we have been experiencing intermittent outages this evening and are working with our web host to resolve them.

I apologize to all of you for the inconvenience, and will provide an update when I know more.

Dr. Who
02-19-2013, 11:00 PM
Yes, we have been experiencing intermittent outages this evening and are working with our web host to resolve them.

I apologize to all of you for the inconvenience, and will provide an update when I know more.
OK great. I was wondering if I was having IT problems.

ADMIN
02-20-2013, 12:46 AM
I have been in talks with two levels of tech support. I will be discussing the matter with the third level team tomorrow.

If the problems persist, I will find another provider. Up until the problems of the last several days, they have been the most reliable company I have dealt with.

Thank you all for your patience.

Chris
02-20-2013, 07:28 AM
So far so good this morning. And thanks for reorganizing!!

Conley
02-20-2013, 02:17 PM
couldn't get on yesterday but seems to be working today, no problems here

Adelaide
02-20-2013, 02:58 PM
I couldn't access the third page of a thread today; I changed my settings to allow 30 posts per page and that seems to be short-term fix.