PDA

View Full Version : UFC Heavyweight Championship Live on Fox Right Now

Conley
11-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Check it out...

One of the guys is a Mexican-American with "Brown Pride" tattooed across his chest. ;D

Mister D
11-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Check it out...

One of the guys is a Mexican-American with "Brown Pride" tattooed across his chest. ;D

I bet "White Pride" wouldn't be allowed. ::) Mind you, I think all tattoos are ugly.

Conley
11-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Check it out...

I bet "White Pride" wouldn't be allowed. ::) Mind you, I think all tattoos are ugly.

Exactly. They are trying to market the UFC to Hispanics though...Hispandering ;D

Anyway Brown Pride looked like he left a brown streak in his drawers and didn't make it thirty seconds against the Brazilian.

O0

MMC
11-12-2011, 11:51 PM
UFC, MMA, PKA, and of course all us Americans talk shit. But then none go and compete in the Kumate nor the Death Matches In Korea. But they are the baddest around..... ??? I know a Korean thats about 5'3 weighing about 148lbs. He go thru both of these guys like they were pieces of grass and he the lawnmower.

Mister D
11-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Check it out...

Exactly. They are trying to market the UFC to Hispanics though...Hispandering ;D

Anyway Brown Pride looked like he left a brown streak in his drawers and didn't make it thirty seconds against the Brazilian.

O0

:roflmao:

Captain Obvious
11-13-2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.identitiesonline.com/images/pride/polishPride1.jpg

Conley
11-13-2011, 08:03 PM
http://www.identitiesonline.com/images/pride/polishPride1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Cheer for Krzysztof Soszynski then

http://mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Krzysztof-Soszynski-UFC-110.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krzysztof_Soszynski

I like him a lot. Good dude.

Mister D
11-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Looks like a psycho. :-\

Conley
11-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Looks like a psycho. :-\

That probably wasn't the best picture. He's actually a really nice guy. I attribute that to his Canadian upbringing. ;D Really, by all accounts he is one of the nicest pro athletes around. He would never sue a homeless dude. :o

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 09:54 AM
UFC, MMA, PKA, and of course all us Americans talk shit. But then none go and compete in the Kumate nor the Death Matches In Korea. But they are the baddest around..... ??? I know a Korean thats about 5'3 weighing about 148lbs. He go thru both of these guys like they were pieces of grass and he the lawnmower.

no son you are wrong.....again.....

Conley
11-16-2011, 09:58 AM
I gotta agree... The Brazilians out of the slums will destroy those Koreans by and large IMO ;D

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 10:02 AM
this was a terrible display.....the winner is nothing but a striker, with heavy hands i guess and lousy form.....he moves about almost side ways as he is so obviously telegraphing his right hand.....his opponent has no movement, wooden and his left hand is hanging out so far extended that while he might parry it is useless to either strike or block the clearly soon to be delivered right hand of santos....just lousy....and the commentary about it being a strike to the temple is delusional....looking at this it hit him on or just behind his left ear....

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 10:06 AM
I gotta agree... The Brazilians out of the slums will destroy those Koreans by and large IMO ;D

the bigger stronger man with reasonable skills is alway the horse to bet on.....$1.48 is just that....i've worked with some boys in that 300lbs range that were amazingly fast and agile....mmc watches to many martial arts movies.....

MMC
11-16-2011, 02:33 PM

No OLD MAN.....you are wrong. None of your so called fighters have entered the Kumite. The reason is simple. It's a fight to the death. Korea has been holding death-matches for years. So while you talk all that shit out the side of your neck. Remember this there is only one American to ever win the Kumite, and you could put all 3 of those top fighters up there together and Frank Duxs would go thru them like they nothing but a blade of grass. MMA, UFC, PKA, none of their so called self imposed titles mean shit to the real thing.

Not to mention most Kempo-men would blaze out your so called Professional Fighters......who aren't so professional at it.

MMC
11-16-2011, 02:37 PM

Not a chance.....Korean martial arts. Include Korean Karate, Tai Kwon Do, and Ju jitsu. Althought the Brazilians sure do look pretty.....swaying and dancing round. Problem for them, is all on the inside. Course their legs as well.

MMC
11-16-2011, 02:53 PM

the bigger stronger man with reasonable skills is alway the horse to bet on.....$1.48 is just that....i've worked with some boys in that 300lbs range that were amazingly fast and agile....mmc watches to many martial arts movies.....

Try again old man.....looks like you watch TV to much. You just threw up the Red flag. Reasonable skills? If he is an adequate or average fighter than he has no buisness attempting to fight with the those that are considered masters or experts.

I doubt you ever had to go hand to hand to know what a fight to the death was all about. Nor having to fight one or more.

Conley
11-16-2011, 03:05 PM

No OLD MAN.....you are wrong. None of your so called fighters have entered the Kumite. The reason is simple. It's a fight to the death. Korea has been holding death-matches for years. So while you talk all that shit out the side of your neck. Remember this there is only one American to ever win the Kumite, and you could put all 3 of those top fighters up there together and Frank Duxs would go thru them like they nothing but a blade of grass. MMA, UFC, PKA, none of their so called self imposed titles mean shit to the real thing.

Not to mention most Kempo-men would blaze out your so called Professional Fighters......who aren't so professional at it.

Bro...the UFC is international and has the highest paying MMA fights on the planet. There are fighters from all over the world but no Koreans in it that I know of. Tae Kwon Do isn't very effective because of the lack of punching, hands being held down, and the spinning kicks that leave you vulnerable to counters.

Also, just so you know, that Kumite tournament is not real. It was something that was made up and put in a Jean Claude Van Dam movie...Frank Dux has been exposed as a fraud many times over:

"The accuracy of many of Dux's personal claims have been disputed, including his martial arts background, fighting in the Kumite, and prior military service. According to the Los Angeles Times, the organization that staged the Kumite had the same address as Dux's house, and the trophy he won had been bought and paid for by Frank Dux at a local trophy store."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Dux

He is also a real POS for faking his military medals and service in Asia.

Marine Lt. Col. John Shotwell in Washington said Dux's military file shows there is "no indication in there anywhere" that Dux received any military awards.

After seeing a picture of Dux in uniform with his medals, Marine Lt. Col. David Tomsky in Los Angeles said several ribbons were worn out of sequence. Based on that and other discrepancies, Tomsky said he seriously doubted the medals and ribbons were Dux's.

A former teacher of Dux's at Grant High School in Van Nuys, Joe Feinstein, said Dux returned to his class in recent years and displayed "boxes and boxes" of medals and certificates, including, he believes, a Medal of Honor.

Dux has an explanation for that. "I . . . spoke to that teacher and to that class and made it clear that it doesn't become official until the orders are declassified."

Told about Dux's claim, Tomsky said: "I do not believe there has ever been an instance" of the Medal of Honor being bestowed secretly. He also said the medal Dux wore in the photo was an Army medal, not a Marine medal.

Dux acknowledged that his military record is confusing and blames the government. He said he has not been able to get the military to explain why he was given medals from different branches of the service.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-05-01/local/me-3111_1_american-martial-arts

Conley
11-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Military records show that Dux never ventured closer to Southeast Asia than San Diego. His only known war injury occurred when he fell off a truck he was painting in the motor pool.

Dux's trophy from the Bahamas event was at least partially made in the San Fernando Valley, the trophy maker said. The ceremonial sword he won in the fights was sold, Dux said, in a failed attempt to buy freedom for the Philippine orphans.

:o

MMC
11-16-2011, 03:21 PM

Bro...the UFC is international and has the highest paying MMA fights on the planet. There are fighters from all over the world but no Koreans in it that I know of. Tae Kwon Do isn't very effective because of the lack of punching, hands being held down, and the spinning kicks that leave you vulnerable to counters.

Also, just so you know, that Kumite tournament is not real. It was something that was made up and put in a Jean Claude Van Dam movie...Frank Dux has been exposed as a fraud many times over:

"The accuracy of many of Dux's personal claims have been disputed, including his martial arts background, fighting in the Kumite, and prior military service. According to the Los Angeles Times, the organization that staged the Kumite had the same address as Dux's house, and the trophy he won had been bought and paid for by Frank Dux at a local trophy store."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Dux

He is also a real POS for faking his military medals and service in Asia.

Marine Lt. Col. John Shotwell in Washington said Dux's military file shows there is "no indication in there anywhere" that Dux received any military awards.

After seeing a picture of Dux in uniform with his medals, Marine Lt. Col. David Tomsky in Los Angeles said several ribbons were worn out of sequence. Based on that and other discrepancies, Tomsky said he seriously doubted the medals and ribbons were Dux's.

A former teacher of Dux's at Grant High School in Van Nuys, Joe Feinstein, said Dux returned to his class in recent years and displayed "boxes and boxes" of medals and certificates, including, he believes, a Medal of Honor.

Dux has an explanation for that. "I . . . spoke to that teacher and to that class and made it clear that it doesn't become official until the orders are declassified."

Told about Dux's claim, Tomsky said: "I do not believe there has ever been an instance" of the Medal of Honor being bestowed secretly. He also said the medal Dux wore in the photo was an Army medal, not a Marine medal.

Dux acknowledged that his military record is confusing and blames the government. He said he has not been able to get the military to explain why he was given medals from different branches of the service.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-05-01/local/me-3111_1_american-martial-arts

Thats Highest Payed Televised Fights......The death matches are real. Yes I remember all the articles on Duxs when they first came on. When all were going after him about saying his style was ninjitsu. Because at the time Steve Hayes was touting that he was the only white man ever taken in by the Ninjas. Yet Hayes only teaches Kendo. The art of the Sword. Not ninjitsu.

Funny thing.....none of them wanted to get in the ring with him. Not to mention they still couldn't seem to come up with much on him in the CIA as well. Then they said he was never in the CIA. Then that was debunked too. Just like IPMan started the Kung-Fu Federation in Hong Kong. Bottomline.....seems his school is still up and running after all these years.

甲賀流 忍術 Ninjutsu Martial Arts Tribute to Frank Dux -Homenaje a "Koga Yamabushi Ninjutsu" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz91tg7JX-o#)

Course proving all he said he could do.....was key in putting down his distractors. Then again when he broke the bulletproof glass on National Television. Sure seemed to quite many of those that were talking shit about him.

MMC
11-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Moreover CL do you seen any fighters from China or Japan in there. See anyone With Wing Chun under the belt. Chung Kuel. These are hard forms of Kung FU. Notice all those Kung Fu Fighters in the MMA and UFC fights. See any Kempo men in these fights. Hmmmmm.....wonder why that is? There is a difference between those that fight to kill and those that fight to win a fight. Why are there no Sumos in there. Lets see what their punches can do to someone thats 400lbs or more. Funny how guys that weigh only 1/4th of that can put them down. Or at least know how to.

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 03:35 PM
148lbs....what is that the average eight or ninth grade kid, give it a rest son.....i am sure those teeny tiny koreans are lethal but let me share with you some real world math and that is that in the real world, you know son on the street, 300 usually and in fact most always goes into 148 about as many times as it wants to....i am not saying that the koreans are not tough or skilled i am only stating the obvious that being a larger/stronger man with reasonable skills has a decisive advantage whether the engagement takes place in or out of the ring.....

Conley
11-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Moreover CL do you seen any fighters from China or Japan in there. See anyone With Wing Chun under the belt. Chung Kuel. These are hard forms of Kung FU. Notice all those Kung Fu Fighters in the MMA and UFC fights. See any Kempo men in these fights. Hmmmmm.....wonder why that is? There is a difference between those that fight to kill and those that fight to win a fight. Why are there no Sumos in there. Lets see what their punches can do to someone thats 400lbs or more. Funny how guys that weigh only 1/4th of that can put them down. Or at least know how to.

Yes, there are Japanese fighters, and fighters with kung fu, karate, and Kempo experience in the UFC.

That has nothing to do with Korea or TKD.

Mister D
11-16-2011, 03:54 PM
148lbs....what is that the average eight or ninth grade kid, give it a rest son.....i am sure those teeny tiny koreans are lethal but let me share with you some real world math and that is that in the real world, you know son on the street, 300 usually and in fact most always goes into 148 about as many times as it wants to....i am not saying that the koreans are not tough or skilled i am only stating the obvious that being a larger/stronger man with reasonable skills has a decisive advantage whether the engagement takes place in or out of the ring.....

Yeah, with a weight advantage of that magnitude (all else being roughly equal) it's not a fight.

Conley
11-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Exactly. If weight wasn't an issue then there would be no such thing as weight classes in MMA, wrestling, and boxing. The reason you don't see fights between guys like Pacquiao and Tyson is that pretty soon all the smaller guys would be dead. Then you'd only have one weight class :D

Mister D
11-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Exactly. If weight wasn't an issue then there would be no such thing as weight classes in MMA, wrestling, and boxing. The reason you don't see fights between guys like Pacquiao and Tyson is that pretty soon all the smaller guys would be dead. Then you'd only have one weight class :D

:D I'm a pretty fit guy but at 140 lbs I know I'd get killed by a 200 plus pound man assuming he wasn't a Pillsbury Dough Boy.

MMC
11-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Does the durability of someones neck change from weight? Meaning same texture, elasticity, flexibility, and or strength of sinew and tissue differ? Yeah.....I didnt think so. Again there is a difference between those that fight to kill and maim as opposed to those that fight to win a fight. It doesnt matter size, a death blow delievered does not differentiate. The human condition cannot stop the trauma and their system will shut down.

Conley
11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
MMC why are you so angry today ???

MMC
11-16-2011, 05:30 PM

Ah.....I am not angry CL. I just get tired of the truth not being put out there. While I am sure not many have had to deal with the experience. Fighting to the death is completely different.

The same thing comes down when fighting in a riot. Not everybody knows how to fight. Some are better than others. Some have weapons. Whole lot of shit comes into play. Environment. The whole bit. Yet one can talk all the shit they want to until they have been put into such a spot. Regardless that many are not professional fighters. They can kill one just as easily as a professional could. For some it may even be accidental and they did not know what happened. Accidental blow to the head that kills. Even tho he wasnt trying to kill the other. The Human condition comes into play. Shock. Btw in riot they come at you in all sizes.

So you could be fighting 3 or 4 guys who out weigh one by a hundred pounds or more. Then again you could be fighting 3 or 4 guys smaller than you. Faster and quicker. What are you going to do. Lay down and die. Give up and say I don't want to be here. Which is not the reality of the situation. Either you step and do what you got to do or you die! Simple as that!

jgreer
11-16-2011, 05:34 PM
So your saying you killed a lot of people?

MMC
11-16-2011, 05:40 PM

Ninjutsu Grand Master Masaaki Hatsumi in Action Pt. 15 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rqTPDXIJQ0#)

This is Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi.....style is Ninjitsu. Notice it is the 15th part with the video. As there are way more on him than just this.

Lets just say JG.....I have had to take others lives. Without hesitation and without thought!

MMC
11-16-2011, 06:20 PM
While many know of Sun Tzu's Art of War....lesser known is Mymoto Musashi and his Book on the 5 Rings. Althought he is a Famous Warrior. Duelist, and one who learned the truth about fighting to the death. The Hard Way!

After all is said and sung.....no matter what. One has to live with what one has done!

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 07:28 PM

Ninjutsu Grand Master Masaaki Hatsumi in Action Pt. 15 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rqTPDXIJQ0#)

This is Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi.....style is Ninjitsu. Notice it is the 15th part with the video. As there are way more on him than just this.

Lets just say JG.....I have had to take others lives. Without hesitation and without thought!

okay i have to admit that i just watched bits of footage of this production.....but from the little i saw the old dude was so slow he looked like he was moving in slow motion....anyway, as for me the next time some dude attacks me with a samurai sword i'll drop about 15 shots in him with my glock and has anybody ever suggested to the dudes rolling thru fire to walk around, just asking.....

Mister D
11-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Some college nearby kid killed an intruder with a samurai sword a few years back.

GRUMPY
11-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Some college nearby kid killed an intruder with a samurai sword a few years back.

i wonder if he trained under mmc's ginsu masyer...

Mister D
11-16-2011, 08:20 PM

:D I doubt he had any idea what he was doing.

Conley
11-16-2011, 08:23 PM

Ah.....I am not angry CL. I just get tired of the truth not being put out there. While I am sure not many have had to deal with the experience. Fighting to the death is completely different.

The same thing comes down when fighting in a riot. Not everybody knows how to fight. Some are better than others. Some have weapons. Whole lot of shit comes into play. Environment. The whole bit. Yet one can talk all the shit they want to until they have been put into such a spot. Regardless that many are not professional fighters. They can kill one just as easily as a professional could. For some it may even be accidental and they did not know what happened. Accidental blow to the head that kills. Even tho he wasnt trying to kill the other. The Human condition comes into play. Shock. Btw in riot they come at you in all sizes.

So you could be fighting 3 or 4 guys who out weigh one by a hundred pounds or more. Then again you could be fighting 3 or 4 guys smaller than you. Faster and quicker. What are you going to do. Lay down and die. Give up and say I don't want to be here. Which is not the reality of the situation. Either you step and do what you got to do or you die! Simple as that!

OK...but you know that when we disagree with you, it's not personal, right? I mean this is a discussion forum...we shoot the shit, we debate. If we all always agreed 100% all the time then it would be boring, don't you think?

MMC
11-17-2011, 02:39 AM

okay i have to admit that i just watched bits of footage of this production.....but from the little i saw the old dude was so slow he looked like he was moving in slow motion....anyway, as for me the next time some dude attacks me with a samurai sword i'll drop about 15 shots in him with my glock and has anybody ever suggested to the dudes rolling thru fire to walk around, just asking.....

While I am sure you feel confident firing a weapon at one with a Sword. Wonder how that plays out when you have one coming at you with a glock and firing 15 rounds at you while on a dead run consistently moving ever closer to you. What you got a gun and can pull the trigger. Any 4 yr old kid can do that.

Whole differnt ballgame when one is shooting back eh.....old timer. Thats alright.....most sheep Fear the Reaper.

MMC
11-17-2011, 07:51 AM

I don't train sheep.....at least not intentionally. But I will test a so called G!!!!! ;)

Conley
11-17-2011, 08:41 AM

OK...but you know that when we disagree with you, it's not personal, right? I mean this is a discussion forum...we shoot the shit, we debate. If we all always agreed 100% all the time then it would be boring, don't you think?

Guess not :-\

MMC
11-17-2011, 08:51 AM

Guess not :-\

Guess not What ???

Conley
11-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Just hoping you are not taking it personally whenever me or D disagree with you on a point...You don't come around like you used to, don't answer my greets, much less my posts...not even any JLC cracks. Where is the love my brutha!? :'( :'( ;D

MMC
11-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Just hoping you are not taking it personally whenever me or D disagree with you on a point...You don't come around like you used to, don't answer my greets, much less my posts...not even any JLC cracks. Where is the love my brutha!? :'( :'( ;D

Nah.....not at all my brutha. I'm kinda like you I don't really talk about shit that I don't know about. Moreover one is never to old to learn. I have answered your greets bro. Was trying to get the others in there. As for your threads I have even have a couple saved that I was going to get back with ya on. But I wanted to give ya a serious answer and not be joking around and I figure they will become relevant with the Election. Plus now it won't be a suprise since I told ya. >:(

Besides U-guys disagree with me on a host of things. Ancient Aliens, JC, women, music, the use of Videos, and African Round Ball..... ??? :D Just to name a few. ;) http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/olovo/smilies/pillowfight.gif

Conley
11-17-2011, 09:25 AM

Nah.....not at all my brutha. I'm kinda like you I don't really talk about shit that I don't know about. Moreover one is never to old to learn. I have answered your greets bro. Was trying to get the others in there. As for your threads I have even have a couple saved that I was going to get back with ya on. But I wanted to give ya a serious answer and not be joking around and I figure they will become relevant with the Election. Plus now it won't be a suprise since I told ya. >:(

Besides U-guys disagree with me on a host of things. Ancient Aliens, JC, women, music, the use of Videos, and African Round Ball..... ??? :D Just to name a few. ;) http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/olovo/smilies/pillowfight.gif

;D Cool my Brutha...I have to correct you on one thing though, I do talk shit about stuff I know nothing about :D So if you gotta call me on it then go ahead >:D

I am glad we have that understanding because now I am gonna put that computer scientist you mentioned on blast. ;D

MMC
11-17-2011, 09:33 AM

;D Cool my Brutha...I have to correct you on one thing though, I do talk shit about stuff I know nothing about :D So if you gotta call me on it then go ahead >:D

I am glad we have that understanding because now I am gonna put that computer scientist you mentioned on blast. ;D

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1366840709241&id=532c2019deab826b8e8270b8bf2d4e6b&url=http%3a%2f%2fscraps4.com%2fimg%2forkut1%2f31.j pg

Download away..... ;) :D ;D

Conley
11-17-2011, 09:38 AM
That's where I do my best thinking! And where I do most of my posting from! (kidding ;D)