PDA

View Full Version : Feds: Mexican Cartel Plotted Attack Against the US.....

MMC
11-13-2011, 07:34 AM

Peter1469
11-13-2011, 09:36 AM
We need to seal the boarder, legalize drugs, and starve the cartels.

Mister D
11-13-2011, 12:03 PM
An attack on a US installation would so us a lot of good. It would galvanize the population and ensure the security of our border. Now if I was cynical I'd let something like that go ahead. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs... ;)

MMC
11-14-2011, 01:17 AM

Mister D
11-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Public might be better.

jgreer
11-14-2011, 05:36 PM
An attack on a US installation would so us a lot of good. It would galvanize the population and ensure the security of our border. Now if I was cynical I'd let something like that go ahead. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs... ;)

This is the kind of thinking why 9/11 might have been done with George W Bush's knowledge. I am not saying he did it just that he could have stopped it. Pearl Harbor too. These conspiracies aren't so crazy now are they

Peter1469
11-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Pearl Harbor is different. We were straggling Japan with our oil embargo. It didn't take a genesis to conclude that Japan would attack the US. Of course time and date was unknown, but the fleet should have been better prepared.

jgreer
11-14-2011, 07:05 PM
You just proved my point. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Muslims were plotting a terrorist attack on the WTC. They tried before remember. Of course time and date was unknown but we should have been prepared.

Mister D
11-14-2011, 07:26 PM
You just proved my point. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Muslims were plotting a terrorist attack on the WTC. They tried before remember. Of course time and date was unknown but we should have been prepared.

You get the difference between the readiness of a military unit and the readiness of the WTC, right? No, I suppose you don't.

Friggin' Bush and the neocons! If they were prepared there would have been some anti-aircraft guns on Church Street! >:(

Peter1469
11-14-2011, 09:20 PM

You get the difference between the readiness of a military unit and the readiness of the WTC, right? No, I suppose you don't.

Friggin' Bush and the neocons! If they were prepared there would have been some anti-aircraft guns on Church Street! >:(

:o

That was pretty funny!

Mister D
11-14-2011, 09:36 PM

:o

That was pretty funny!

;D At least Greer is not a truther.