PDA

View Full Version : True Love

eninn
03-22-2013, 04:24 AM
Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) was the kindest of men in the same way as he excelled all others in courage and valour. Being extremely kind-hearted, his eyes brimmed with tears at the slightest sign of inhumanity. A Companion, Shaddaad bin 'Aws may Allaah be pleased with him reported the Apostle as saying: "Allaah has commanded you to show kindness to everyone, so if you have to kill, kill in a good manner, and if you slaughter an animal, slaughter it gently. If anyone of you has to slay an animal, he should sharpen the blade first and treat the animal well. " Ibn 'Abbaas may Allaah be pleased with him relates that a man threw a goat on its side and then started sharpening his knife. When the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) saw him he said:" Do you want to kill it twice? Why did you not sharpen the knife before throwing it on the ground? "

A Mercy for the Believers

The Messenger's compassion towards the believers was of the utmost degree. The Quran describes his compassion in the following verse, which means: "There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you [ie, your guidance] and to the believers is kind and merciful. "[Quran: 9:128]

Sa'd bin 'Ubaadah may Allaah be pleased with him once became ill, so Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) visited him in his house. On seeing his faithful Companion in a pitiful state, he was moved to tears. Then, he said: "Allaah does not punish because of tears, nor because of grief, but he punishes because of this." - And he pointed to his tongue. [Al-Bukhaari]

A Mercy Towards his Enemies

The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention). 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him one the Prophet's closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) replied:" Were I to do this, Allaah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger. "

In Makkah, his people inflicted him with every kind of suffering, eventually forcing him to emigrate to Madeenah, and then waged war on him for five years. However, when he conquered Makkah without bloodshed in the twenty-first year of his Prophethood, he asked the Makkan unbelievers who were awaiting his decision about them: "How do you expect me to treat you?" They responded unanimously: "You are a noble one, the son of a noble one. " He announced to them his decision:

"You may go free! No reproach this day shall be on you; may God forgive you. "

A Mercy for Women

Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status . " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFB4WlwYck

eninn
03-22-2013, 04:32 AM
A Mercy for Children

Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) was particularly compassionate towards children. When he saw a child crying, he sat beside him or her and shared his or her feelings. He felt the pain of a mother for her child more than the mother herself. Once he said: "I stand in prayer and wish to prolong it. However, I hear the cry of a child and cut the prayer short for the anxiety which the mother is feeling. "[Al-Bukhaari]

He would take children in his arms and embrace them. He was once hugging his beloved grandsons, Hasan and Husayn, when Aqrah bin Haabis told him, 'I have got ten children. So far, I have not kissed any of them. 'Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) responded:" The one with no pity for others is not pitied. "[Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

According to another version, he said: "What can I do for you if Allaah has removed from you the feeling of compassion?" [At-Tirmithi]

A Mercy for Slaves

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) strongly enjoined the duty of kind and generous treatment upon slaves, servants and labourers engaged in manual work. Jaabir may Allaah be pleased with him related the Apostle of Allaah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) as saying:" Feed them with the food which you eat, clothe them with such clothing as you wear, and do not cause trouble to Allaah's creatures. " The Apostle sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) is further stated to have said:" Those whom Allaah has made your dependents are your brothers, servants and helpmates. Anybody whose brother has been made subservient to him ought to feed him with the food he eats and clothe him with the clothes he wears; command him not to do that which he is unable to do and if it becomes necessary to do so then he should help him in doing the job. "

A Mercy for Animals

His compassion encompassed not only human beings, but also animals.

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) forbade his companions to keep the unintelligent creatures hungry or thirsty, to disturb or to overburden them. He commended that kindness and putting them at ease were meritorious acts tending to bring man nearer to Allaah. Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him reports the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) as saying:" A traveller who was thirsty saw a well in the way. He got inside the well and when he came out he saw a dog licking mud due to thirst. The man realised that the dog was as thirsty as him, so he got into the well again, filled his leather sock with water and carried it out holding it with his teeth. Thus, he quenched the thirst of the dog. Allaah was pleased with this act of kindness and pardoned his sins. " The Companions asked: "O Messenger of Allaah, is there recompense in the matter of beasts and wild animals also?" The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) replied:" There is recompense in regard to every creature that has a living heart. "

'Abdullaah bin' Umar may Allaah be pleased with him related that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) said:" A woman was cast away to hell only because she had withheld food and water from her cat and refused to set it free so that the cat might satisfy its hunger by eating worms and insects. "

Once on return from a military campaign, a few Companions took away the chicks of a bird from their nest to stroke them. The mother bird came back and when it could not find its chicks in the nest, it began to fly around screeching. When informed of the matter, Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) became angry and ordered the chicks to be put back in the nest. [Abu Daawood]

Conclusion

The love and compassion of Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) for all kinds of creatures was not of the kind claimed by today's 'humanists'. He was sincere and balanced in his love and compassion. He was more compassionate than any other person. He was a Prophet raised by Allaah, the Creator and Sustainer of all beings, for the guidance and happiness of conscious beings - mankind and jinn - and the harmony of existence. Therefore, he lived not for himself but for others; he is a mercy for all the worlds.

"Indeed, in this [Quran] is notification for a worshipping people. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds. "[Quran: 21:106-107]

eninn
03-24-2013, 04:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHUarcECWc

eninn
03-26-2013, 04:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxZ5st6skM

Captain Obvious
03-26-2013, 04:15 PM
eninn - I tried watching that last video, It's in I'm guessing Arabic. I couldn't understand it.

eninn
03-28-2013, 04:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtiQgeETi_0

Ivan88
03-30-2013, 07:07 PM
See Love at work overcoming evil in these Iranian produced videos with English subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48UPtECW6Hs
THE PROPHET JOSEPH AT:
http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=5770e1dc3ef156762cec
http://royalamericaninstituteforworldpeace.org/mediac/450_0/media/DIR_104/306ea89b4d6feabffff84baffffe41e.jpg

eninn
03-31-2013, 04:13 AM
This is what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result ....

You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on "The one hundred most influential people in history," The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else!

This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!

Michael H. Hart, author of the book says:

Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be:

It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.

The author of this research laid the foundation for the scientific work that is not of religion or faith, fame, or otherwise affected, but the method in the book is a selection of a person who is most influential in the course of centuries. Therefore, the scientific method led him to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him to put on the top of the list, because he was the biggest political, military and social person. This means that everyone who looks to the Prophet of Islam through scientific perspective, see him as the best inspiration.

This also means that those who represent Islam and its prophet as a terrorist religion, or assert that Islam violence, backwardness and ignorance support, they build their image or their views on conjecture, passion and ignorance. The Holy Prophet's view of itself as a servant of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah, and that he is just as human as we are, and this is a proof of its truth, because no one like him in the history of mankind a great book (the Koran) , Blessed Embassy and innovative ideas has made, and established a strong state, and did so much .... and then says, all of this is not mine, but from The Almighty Allah!

If we look at the writers, poets and inventors through the centuries, we find that none of them, the new invention or creation has made, and it has attributed to someone else! Just as it is with an illiterate man who lived in a society that prizes and bragging very loved, and came with all these achievements, and led her back to the Almighty Allah ... Why? The logic requires us to say: He is the Messenger of Allah.

Why is a non-Muslim scholars like Michael H. Hart, who did not convert to Islam, and then says: Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the only political leader who succeeded on both the religious and the secular level? ! The answer is very simple, Muhammad (peace be upon him) is breits good! I'm going to ask this question to anyone who doubts the sincerity of the Prophet: Is there a man in all of history that has made something great, and then attributed to someone else?

Yes, there are the prophets of Allah peace be upon them, including the Prophet Mohammad, who had been the last of the prophets, and Allah said about him ("Say," "O people, I am a messenger of Allah to you all, enabling the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth. there is no god but Him. He gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who is illiterate, of Allah and His words believes, and follows him, that ye may be guided "") [Al-Araf: 158]..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PHb8MILVng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyYjSvEVAU

eninn
04-02-2013, 04:28 AM
Disbelievers have purposes in their lives such as collecting money and property, indulging in sex, eating, and dancing. But all these purposes are transient and passing ones. All these purposes come and go, go up and down. Money comes and goes. Health comes and goes. Sexual activities cannot continue forever. All these lusts for money, food and sex cannot answer the individual's questions: so what? Then What?

However, Islam saves Muslims from the trouble of asking the question, because Islam makes it clear, from the very beginning, that the permanent purpose of the Muslim in this life is to obey Allah in order to go to Paradise in the second life.

We should know that the only way for our salvation in this life and in the hereafter is to know our Lord who created us, believe in Him, and worship Him alone.

We should also know our Prophet whom Allah had sent to all mankind, believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of truth which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it …
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y0jZRRinZM

Captain Obvious
04-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Disbelievers have purposes in their lives such as collecting money and property, indulging in sex, eating, and dancing. But all these purposes are transient and passing ones. All these purposes come and go, go up and down. Money comes and goes. Health comes and goes. Sexual activities cannot continue forever. All these lusts for money, food and sex cannot answer the individual's questions: so what? Then What?

However, Islam saves Muslims from the trouble of asking the question, because Islam makes it clear, from the very beginning, that the permanent purpose of the Muslim in this life is to obey Allah in order to go to Paradise in the second life.

We should know that the only way for our salvation in this life and in the hereafter is to know our Lord who created us, believe in Him, and worship Him alone.

We should also know our Prophet whom Allah had sent to all mankind, believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of truth which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it …
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y0jZRRinZM

Sounds a lot like Christianity.

eninn
04-04-2013, 04:46 AM
A man encounters in his life many situations where he must make decisions with no delay and hesitation. Many decisions made in such situations may cause him great difficulties. The Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, made so great achievements in so short a time as 23 years that they are unparalleled in human history. He never faltered and all of his decisions proved to be true.

More than that, whatever he did and whatever he said did not concern only his own time but he addressed all times and places and all peoples and levels throughout the world to come until the Last Day. As none of his sayings have not been contradicted so far, no one has ever been able to criticize him for any of his actions, sayings and decisions. Is it possible for one who is not a Prophet taught by God, the All-Knowing, to have such intelligence, foresight, sagacity, insight, sound reasoning and prudence

eninn
04-06-2013, 06:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbMjE7RQTc

Common
04-06-2013, 08:10 AM
This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!

When I was in my 20s I had no opinion of Islam, I thought Id say like many americans then Allah was your God and Jesus or God was our and others God. Then came the jihadists and the terrorists. I submit to you that it was the likes of Bin Laden that distorted the image of Islam it is the terrorists that prostituted the Korans teachings to encourage more jihadists.
Say what you want about america but we dont cut our enemies heads off slowly on video and we dont kill our daughters because they wont marry who we tell them or they want to wear makeup. We dont have taliban that walk the streets with clubs beating any woman who drops her veil.
I think we both have to admit our failings, its not a one sided thing.

Its noble and I commend you for being proud of your religion and your god and your history. Just dont blame me for the image I have because of what ive been shown.

eninn
04-07-2013, 04:32 AM
Hijaab prevents molestation

The reason why hijaab is prescribed for women is mentioned in the Qur’an in the following verse of Surah Al Ahzaab:

“O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad); that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

[Al Qur’an 33:59]

The Qur’an says that Hijaab has been prescribed for the women so that they are recognized as modest women and this will also prevent them from being molested.

Example of twin sisters

Suppose two sisters who are twins, and who are equally beautiful, walk down the street. One of them is attired in the Islamic hijaab i.e. the complete body is covered, except for the face and the hands upto the wrists. The other sister is wearing western clothes, a miniskirt or shorts. Just around the corner there is a hooligan or ruffian who is waiting for a catch, to tease a girl. Whom will he tease? The girl wearing the Islamic Hijaab or the girl wearing the skirt or the mini? Naturally he will tease the girl wearing the skirt or the mini. Such dresses are an indirect invitation to the opposite sex for teasing and molestation. The Qur’an rightly says that hijaab prevents women from being molested.

Capital punishment for the rapists

Under the Islamic Shari’ah, a man convicted of having raped a woman, is given capital punishment. Many are astonished at this ‘harsh’ sentence. Some even say that Islam is a ruthless and barbaric religion! I have asked a simple question to hundreds of non-Muslim men. Suppose, God forbid, someone rapes your wife, your mother or your sister. You are made the judge and the rapist is brought in front of you. What punishment would you give him? All of them said they would put him to death. Some went to the extent of saying they would torture him to death. To them I ask, if someone rapes your wife or your mother you want to put him to death. But if the same crime is committed on somebody else’s wife or daughter you say capital punishment is barbaric. Why should there be double standards?

Western society falsely claims to have uplifted women

Western talk of women’s liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have ‘uplifted’ women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of ‘art’ and ‘culture’.

USA has one of the highest rates of rape

United States of America is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries of the world. It also has one of the highest rates of rape in any country in the world. According to an FBI report, in the year 1990, everyday on an average 1756 rapes were committed in USA alone. Later another report said that on an average everyday 1900 rapes are committed in USA. The year was not mentioned. May be it was 1992 or 1993. May be the Americans got ‘bolder’ in the following years.

Consider a scenario where the Islamic hijaab is followed in America. Whenever a man looks at a woman and any brazen or unashamed thought comes to his mind, he lowers his gaze. Every woman wears the Islamic hijaab, that is the complete body is covered except the face and the hands upto the wrists. After this if any man commits rape he is given capital punishment. I ask you, in such a scenario, will the rate of rape in America increase, will it remain the same, or will it decrease?

Implementation of Islamic Shari’ah will reduce the rate of rapes

Naturally as soon as Islamic Shari’ah is implemented positive results will be inevitable. If Islamic Shari’ah is implemented in any part of the world, whether it is America or Europe, society will breathe easier. Hijaab does not degrade a woman but uplifts a woman and protects her modesty and chastity.

eninn
04-07-2013, 04:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LlT-Ln1B9to

eninn
04-07-2013, 04:48 AM
- See here
After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly

-

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCALyYTN5Rs

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g
-
-
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDriLNaY0cg

eninn
04-09-2013, 05:56 AM
Despite being unlettered, the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, spoke on every issue and has not been contradicted ever since. It is impossible for an unlettered one to speak on a matter requiring expert knowledge, especially before those with specialized knowledge of that matter. However, despite being unlettered, the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, spoke on every issue from theology and metaphysics to medicine, history, physics and biology and has not been contradicted ever since. Besides, when he was raised up as a Prophet, the arts of literature, eloquence and oratory were at their peak and the Qur’an he received from God challenged all of its opponents to bring the like of a single chapter of its but no one has ever been able to do that. This, again, clearly shows that Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, is a Prophet of God.

zelmo1234
04-09-2013, 06:45 AM
And yet his religion (of peace HA!) has brought about death distruction and misery for his people??? Who would have thought!

eninn
04-11-2013, 04:30 AM
And yet his religion (of peace HA!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eDPfT3SxU8E

zelmo1234
04-11-2013, 06:30 AM
And yet his religion (of peace HA!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eDPfT3SxU8E

You are right because a high percentage of these little pricks go to the strip club, hire a hooker, get juiced up on booze, strap a bomb to themselves and go and express their love by trying to kill as many inocents as possible!

Now what greater love is there than that! IDIOT

eninn
04-14-2013, 04:42 AM
This is a good question.
Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gDRjlcz6_0

--------

1. Prohibition of alcohol in the Qur'an The Glorious Qur'an prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verse:
"
O ye who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an Abomination - of Satan's handiwork;

eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper. "[Al-Qur'an 5:90]

2. Prohibition of alcohol in the Bible The Bible prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verses:

a. "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging; and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." [Proverbs 20:1] b. "And be not drunk with

wine. "[Ephesians 5:18]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIa-WBR1fYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7rzIpYxX1s

zelmo1234
04-14-2013, 04:50 AM
And yet the terrorist bombers love the bars and the strip clubs.

I know about lots of the reasons for the justified killing,, I notice that you like so may will not speack out against those that bastardize your faith with mass murder, and you forgot the part about making slaves out of infedels. and not allowing them to own property you know things like that!

If you want be to take your religion seriously, then it is time for those peaceful muslims to take back your religion from those that are using it as a reson for murder. If you reguse to do this, and most Muslims do, then you are part of the problem

eninn
04-16-2013, 04:11 AM
George Bush and Dick Cheney killed WAAAYYYYYY more than 3,000 people. All I mostly see are people like you dancing in the streets and saying it was justified.

"All Muslims ought to be united against all those who terrorize the innocents, and those who permit the killing of non-combatants without a justifiable reason. Islam has declared the spilling of blood and the destruction of property as absolute prohibitions until the Day of Judgment. ... [It is] necessary to apprehend the true perpetrators of these crimes, as well as those who aid and abet them through incitement, financing or other support. They must be brought to justice in an impartial court of law and [punished] appropriately. ... [It is] a duty of Muslims to participate in this effort with all possible means. "- Shaykh Yusuf Qaradawi

"Attacking innocent people is not courageous, it is stupid and will be punished on the day of judgement. ... It's not courageous to attack innocent children, women and civilians. It is courageous to protect freedom, it is courageous to defend oneself and not to attack. "- Shaykh Muhammed Sayyid al-Tantawi, imam of al-Azhar mosque in Cairo, Egypt

"There is no terrorism or a threat to civilians in jihad [religious struggle]." - Abdel-Mo'tei Bayyoumi, al-Azhar Islamic Research Academy, Cairo, Egypt

"[We] strongly condemn such activities that are against all humanist and Islamic morals. ... [We] condemn and oppose all aggression on human life, freedom and dignity anywhere in the world. "- Muslim Brotherhood

"Firstly: the recent developments in the United States including hijacking planes, terrorizing innocent people and shedding blood, constitute a form of injustice that cannot be tolerated by Islam, which views them as gross crimes and sinful acts. Secondly: any Muslim who is aware of the teachings of his religion and who adheres to the directives of the Holy Qur'an and the sunnah (the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad) will never involve himself in such acts, because they will invoke the anger of God Almighty and lead to harm and corruption on earth. "- Abdulaziz bin 'Abdallah Al-Ashaykh, chief mufti of Saudi Arabia

"You must know Islam's firm position against all these terrible crimes. The world must know that Islam is a religion of peace and mercy and goodness; it is a religion of justice and guidance ... Islam has forbidden violence in all its forms. It forbids the hijacking airplanes, ships and other means of transport, and it forbids all acts that undermine the security of the innocent. - 'Abdulaziz bin' Abdallah Al-Ashaykh, chief mufti of Saudi Arabia

"As a human community we must be vigilant and careful to oppose these pernicious and shameless evils, which are not justified by any sane logic, nor by the religion of Islam." - Shaikh Saleh Al-Luheidan, Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council, Saudi Arabia

"Any attack on innocent people is unlawful and contrary to shari'a (Islamic law). ... Muslims must safeguard the lives, honor and property of Christians and Jews. Attacking them contradicts shari'a. "- Shaykh Muhammad bin 'Abdallah al-Sabil, member of the Council of Senior Religious Scholars, Saudi Arabia
Renowned Muslim scholar Yusuf al-Qaradawi denounced the attacks and the unprovoked killings of thousands of American civilians as a "heinous crime" and urged Muslims to donate blood to the victims. He did however criticise the United States' "biased policy towards Israel" and also called on Muslims to "concentrate on facing the occupying enemy directly", inside the Palestinian territories. [19] The alleged Hezbollah "spiritual mentor" and Lebanese Shia cleric Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah condemned the attacks.

Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of Hamas, said he was not interested in exporting such attacks to the United States, however he criticized the "unfair American position"

Afghanistan's Taliban rulers condemned the attacks and also vehemently rejected suggestions that Osama bin Laden, who had been given asylum in Afghanistan, could be behind them. [20]

Huge crowds attended candlelit vigils in Iran, and 60,000 spectators observed a minute's silence at Tehran football stadium.

You are incredibly ignorant of Islam, society, culture, history, and reason. You are so narrow sighted to the point where you are unable to deduct reasonable conclusions from your bigoted and misguided world view. Not a single one of your posts has criticized Islam in any credible way. Instead, you've completely jumbled the actions of a wide variety of people's and cultures with the Islamic religion. People like you are not worth debating or discussing, because you have nothing to add to the conversation. While I can continually point out that we live in a more violent society than most Muslim countries, you still lay the blame of the worlds problems on the 1500 year old religion of Islam. We get it, the crimes of non-Muslims
Have nothing to do with there religion or society, they're just crazy, but the crimes of Muslims in any context has 100% to do with Islam. This is the mindset of the person who believes his viewpoint is credible. What a clown.

"Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." [Qur'an 41:34-35]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7y0u7bTryA

eninn
04-16-2013, 04:14 AM
for thousands of years before Islam. When Islam came the sharia addressed the reality of slavery that was prevalent at the time by bringing new legislation on the treatment of slaves that aimed at raising their status and eventually their freedom.

Although nowadays there are no sharia circumstances where slavery can return, the issue of Islam and slavery is the subject of much misunderstanding and propaganda by the enemies of Islam. Some even go as far as believing a future Khilafah would re-introduce slavery to the world.

Solving the issue of slaves

Islam treated slaves in a way that eased the position of slavery imposed upon them. The fuqaha (scholars) laid down many rules detailing the treatment of slaves that ultimately led to them being set free either compulsorily or voluntarily. These rules are summarised in the following issues:

Firstly, Islam found people owning slaves so it treated the problem of slaves by addressing the owners. It dealt with slavery in such a way that gave rights to the slave whilst also maintaining their humanity. The slave is the same as a free person in relation to the natural attributes man is endowed with.

Allah (swt) in the Noble Qur’an and the Messenger of Allah (SAW) in the honoured hadith exhorted the treating of slaves with kindness.

Allah (swt) says:

“Worship Allah; join nothing with Him. Be good to your parents, to relatives, to orphans, to the needy, to neighbours near and far, to travellers in need and those whom your right hands possess. Allah does not like arrogant, boastful people.” [TMQ 4:36]

The meaning of “those whom your right hands possess” is your slaves.

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: “Fear Allah in regards of those whom your right hands possess. They are your brothers whom Allah placed under your hands (authority). Feed them with what you eat, clothe them with what you wear and do not impose duties upon them which will overcome them. If you so impose duties, then assist them.” [Muslim]

zelmo1234
04-16-2013, 05:17 AM
You know I was going to thank you for your position, until the last few paragraphs. Then you like many foun a way to justfy the position and started to support those that deny the killing!

To say that some of your fellow muslims are concerned about all these things, when the treatment of women and non muslims in many of the countries is so offensive. Maybe you would like to join me in handing out a million Bibles in Afganistan, Pakistan and Asudi? And we will see some of the love and tolerance of the Christian world view.

Yes Bush and Chanie did respond to the attacks and many, not all because war is hell on earth, but many of those killed were in fact sone of the muslims that you pretended to condem in the opening statement!

I suspect that if the recent bombing is found to have Islamic origin, which I hope for our sake it does not, but if it has you will see many in the Islamic countries taking to the streets in celebration.

And remember I have been in many of the Islamic countries, and have in fact witnessed and lived among many wonderful Islamic people. Those that would oppose the second half of your post where you make excuses. and have ahve lived with many such as your self that have in fact tried to justify and mostly deny though lies like your second half. Many of those were nothing more that terrorist in hiding. And some were justifiably sent to judgement!

I am not a fan of the occupation of some of your countries, but I an a fan of taking vengence against these terrorist acts. And if an act like 911 can be traced to a region as it was, and the supports of such acts located, you would not care for my form of vengence as I in fact would use your religion against thsoe that pervert it!

eninn
04-18-2013, 07:46 AM
Question puzzles me: How do I treat being a non-Muslim?
This question the source of confusion and concern for many Muslims who fear for their religion, and they want access to the words of the season, so they are aware of the offenders, the answer easy to a large extent, all the Muslim should do to return to the book of his Lord, and the Sunnah of His Prophet (and will reach Bgath it, Islam is the only religion that gave us a solution to the coexistence of Muslims with other owners of the various sects, and instructions of Islam and its guidance as follows:
- Honoring them and treat them:

Tell us Islam to be the parent in the treatment of all people, Muslims and disbelievers alike honoring them, and treat them, the Almighty said: {(8) Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly
(9) Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers} [Mumtahinah: 8-9].
Did not want to verses in the justice and charity to non-Muslims, but you want to land them as well.

If Islam does not end on land and premiums to the offenders of any religion if they were pagans or heathens, it looks in a special to the people of the Book, jewish people and Christians, have made the Quran a model in the literature of dialogue with them, do not call to them, except the Almighty, saying: 'O People of the Book, O People of the Book, in a sign that they were originally the people of divine religion, and between them and the Muslim womb and closeness , is in the assets of the same religion sent by God - the Almighty - his prophets all the Almighty said: {(13) He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him]} [-Shura: 13].

He died (and shield are subject to a Jew in his family's expense. Najran delegation and entered upon the Prophet (mosque after Asr prayer was, and they pray in the mosque, he wanted people to stop them, he said (: (let them )! Fastqubloa bright dismissed their prayers.
It was recommended Omar bin al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - on his deathbed the Caliph after him, people of good disclosure, and who fulfill the Levy, and cost them overworked. Disclosure and meaning of the Covenant, which includes elements of insurance and protection, and this already knows and leadership in our civil rights and citizenship.

Faith of all the Apostles:
Making Islam one of the pillars of faith faith in books is a whole, and messengers all, and deny it falls within the disbelief, the Almighty said: {(136) Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him. "[Baqarah: 136].

And eating with them:
Islam allows eating with people of the book and eat meat slaughtered and drinking, and marry their women in the legal boundaries of permitted, the Almighty said: {(5) This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. } [Table: 5].

- Kindness to talk with them:
Islam urged the Altervq to talk with them, and to argue in the best manner; because, in that yanked the hatchet, and the purification of souls, which attaches them from the hatred, the Almighty said: {And argue not with the people of the Book except in the best manner except those who wronged them, and tell a safe which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, God and your God, and one we have Muslims} [Spider: 46].

- Provide a safe life:
He also urged Islam to provide a safe life, and urged on honesty in dealing, justice and peace with non-Muslims, and said (: (from hurt dhimmi I am his adversary, and you are his opponent's opponent, the Day of Resurrection) [al-Khatib, and said: (from the oppression of treaties is, or detracted Indeed, cost or overworked, or taking something from him without the same good, I Hgejeh the Day of Resurrection) [Abu Dawood].

- Gifting them:
And approved Islam for a Muslim to give gifts to non-Muslims, and to accept gifts from them and rewarded them, it was proven that the Prophet (dedicated to the kings, before them, and they were not Muslim, narrated from Umm Salamah - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased about - that the Prophet (said to her,: (I was offered to the Negus of Oaqa suit and caught) [Ahmad].

The Muslim must be dealing with non-Muslims in the range of influence it is not influenced by, all his habits and traditions, is not permissible for a Muslim to imitate the non-Muslim in contravention of the principles of Islam, such as imitate them in their clothes, or provides a drink forbidden to guests, or food is halaal for Muslims, or the like.

These are the principles of Islam, timeless and cherished values ​​that deal with rights and respect, it was easy to Ben Guest, and Qais bin Saad sat Al Quadissiah, passed by the people they funeral puppeteers, was said to them: It is one of the people of the earth - none of the people of the Book - they said: The Prophet (passed by the funeral so he was told to him: It's the funeral of a Jew, he said: (Is not the soul) [Bukhari] . Vsedk God's view ((107) And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wOaC47vnLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhVD5HLZMU

BillyBob
04-18-2013, 08:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5nE-k0tUQ

eninn
04-19-2013, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDriLNaY0cg&feature=player_embedded

eninn
04-21-2013, 04:33 AM
O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting) . And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful.

[Holy Quran 49:11-12]

eninn
04-23-2013, 03:42 AM
Despite being among the five greatest Prophets, Moses and Jesus did not have followers as devoted as Muhammad’s Companions. The followers of Moses, upon him be peace, betrayed him when he left them for forty days to receive the Torah on Mount Sinai, and began to worship a golden calf which Samiri made for them. Even after so many years of intellectual and spiritual training in the desert, except for two God-fearing men, they did not obey his order to fight against the Amalekites, the people of Goliath. As for Jesus, upon him be peace, one of his most devoted twelve followers betrayed him and attempted to submit him to his enemies. But the followers of Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, known as the Companions, were so devoted to him that they sacrificed for him their lives and properties and their families and tribes. Although brought up among a primitive people and in a climate of ignorance, devoid of any positive notions of social life and administration, without a Scripture and immersed in the darkness of the uncivilized era after the Prophets, in a very short period, they became in the footsteps of their exalted leader, the Prophet Muhammad, the masters, guides and just rulers of the most civilized and socially and politically advanced peoples and states, and ruled the world from east to west
Also, innumerable exacting and profound scholars and world-famous scientists and pure, spiritual masters were brought up among the succeeding generations following the Companions. The civilization they established was the most magnificent one history has ever known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liarCOULXNA

zelmo1234
04-23-2013, 03:51 AM
Yes we all once again noticed the bravery and love of the muslim religion as they placed bombs next to inocent children!

I also noticed that you had nothing negitive to say about it!

And you would like me to support this religion of hate and persicution! I think not!

eninn
04-25-2013, 07:30 AM
And you would like me to support this religion of hate and persicution! I think not!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou0oCs7R0Js

eninn
04-25-2013, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2WStmyWbmk

eninn
04-28-2013, 06:10 AM
Thank you for reading the subject and I am waiting for any questions you have about islam

eninn
05-02-2013, 04:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvv1dxNlv84