PDA

View Full Version : My First Day Posting Here.

JEFF9K
03-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm JEFF9K, a personal trainer in the Midwest. I'm interested in economics, politics, religion, language, exercise, nutrition, comedy writing, song writing, and other things.

I like to make and post videos to YouTube, mainly political videos. I post to three other political forums. There is a lot of action at one called "Political Forum" but it is overrun with hateful conservatives who aren't very bright.

So far I think this site is pretty cool, but it's just my first day.

Peter1469
03-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Welcome!

Personal trainer- that is cool.

JEFF9K
03-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Welcome!

Personal trainer- that is cool.

Thanks for the welcome. Personal trainer is indeed a pretty cool job.

oceanloverOH
03-23-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi, Jeff, and welcome! Midwest? Me, too....Dayton, Ohio, the armpit of the Midwest (long story how this California girl ended up here). We have quite a few conservatives here too....but I wouldn't categorize them as hateful. Hopefully we can have some good rousing debates!

hanger4
03-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm JEFF9K, a personal trainer in the Midwest. I'm interested in economics, politics, religion, language, exercise, nutrition, comedy writing, song writing, and other things.

I like to make and post videos to YouTube, mainly political videos. I post to three other political forums. There is a lot of action at one called "Political Forum" but it is overrun with hateful conservatives who aren't very bright.

There're hateful people of all types everywhere JEFF,

We'll soon see if those conservatives werehateful or if they happened to own you regularly.

Welcome to tPF JEFF9K.

Alif Qadr
03-23-2013, 06:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

Asalaamu Ailkum Jeff9K and welcome

Santa's Little Helper
03-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm a "conservative" Democrat what used to be known as BLUE DOG

I am old school back when Democrats used to CARE about the WORKING MAN

Unfortunately Democrats have went to bed with environmentalists and only care about government workers

Basically Democrats told "blue collar" Midwest screw you

Our trade unions have died and I must sabotage something or know 4 different jobs at low pay cause the working man is at the whims of the man

Captain Obvious
03-23-2013, 08:05 AM
Welcome Jeff - glad you're here.

Trinnity
03-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Oh, I recognize you....you're SFJEFF. Well, this should be interesting. :laugh:

roadmaster
03-23-2013, 09:57 PM
but it is overrun with hateful conservatives who aren't very bright.
LOL well we shall see, welcome.

JEFF9K
03-23-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi, Jeff, and welcome! Midwest? Me, too....Dayton, Ohio, the armpit of the Midwest (long story how this California girl ended up here). We have quite a few conservatives here too....but I wouldn't categorize them as hateful. Hopefully we can have some good rousing debates!

Thanks, I like debates but find that at some sites I encounter lots of conservatives who resort to name-calling to bolster their weak arguments.

Mister D
03-23-2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks, I like debates but find that at some sites I encounter lots of conservatives who resort to name-calling to bolster their weak arguments.

I feel the same way about progressives. :wink:

JEFF9K
03-23-2013, 11:01 PM
There're hateful people of all types everywhere JEFF,

We'll soon see if those conservatives werehateful or if they happened to own you regularly.

Welcome to tPF JEFF9K.

Thanks.

The conservatives NEVER owned me. But on a couple of occasions I had to put people on "ignore," mainly for IGNORING the clear evidence of their errors which I presented.

JEFF9K
03-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Oh, I recognize you....you're SFJEFF. Well, this should be interesting. :laugh:

Sorry, I'm not SFJEFF, but I recognize the name. Sometimes we are commenting on the same thread and it can be confusing.

JEFF9K
03-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Asalaamu Ailkum Jeff9K and welcome

Thanks. I think.

JEFF9K
03-23-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm a "conservative" Democrat what used to be known as BLUE DOG

I am old school back when Democrats used to CARE about the WORKING MAN

Unfortunately Democrats have went to bed with environmentalists and only care about government workers

Basically Democrats told "blue collar" Midwest screw you

Our trade unions have died and I must sabotage something or know 4 different jobs at low pay cause the working man is at the whims of the man

Like Dennis Kucinich, I support the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party.

JEFF9K
03-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Welcome Jeff - glad you're here.

Thanks. I hope to have some good exchange of ideas without name-calling.

hanger4
03-24-2013, 06:57 AM
Thanks.

The conservatives NEVER owned me. But on a couple of occasions I had to put people on "ignore," mainly for IGNORING the clear evidence of their errors which I presented.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOK