PDA

View Full Version : Bathtubs are deadlier than terrorists

spunkloaf
11-21-2011, 04:45 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFlcBTa7IwI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFlcBTa7IwI#ws)

Mr. Wonderful
11-21-2011, 06:49 PM
And liberals are the most dangerous of all.

Peter1469
11-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Bathtubs are not more dangerous that terrorists. Handicapped people who have no coordination slip and fall in bathtubs. A terrorist can strap on explosives and move among totally innocent people. People who are prone to spazing out and falling on their head are not morally equivalent to normal innocent people just living their lives.

Mister D
11-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Bathtubs are not more dangerous that terrorists. Handicapped people who have no coordination slip and fall in bathtubs. A terrorist can strap on explosives and move among totally innocent people. People who are prone to spazing out and falling on their head are not morally equivalent to normal innocent people just living their lives.

Her logic is kind of strange but I'm not the least bit surprised considering this administration.

spunkloaf
11-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Well then that's even worse, because that means even fewer handicapped people have been killed by terrorists than they have by bathtubs.

:tongue9:

I saw the dept of Homeland Security scoping out Home Depot this morning, near the bathroom section.

This is some serious shit.

spunkloaf
11-21-2011, 10:56 PM
And liberals are the most dangerous of all.

And you are a tool. :)

Have a better day.

MMC
11-22-2011, 12:35 AM
My Question is.....did they think by putting Women into Homeland Security that it would not be viewed so much as a means to the police state.

How this bitch got to be a Govenor is beyond me. But this broad has to be one of the Dumbest that I have ever seen get put into Washington. Okay, well one of the dumbest. I forgot about those Californification Dems.

Conley
11-22-2011, 09:26 AM
I don't see DHS as an attempt to get to a police state (though we definitely moved in that direction), just more sprawling waste and redundancy put into an already bloated Federal Government. Every responsibility of DHS was already handled by another agency before it was created and I see no evidence that DHS has done anything more efficiently as far as homeland security.

Mister D
11-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Honestly, I feel less safe and a little embarrassed by her.

Conley
11-22-2011, 09:42 AM
Janet Napolitano? She doesn't seem like the brightest bulb. The entire line of DHS heads has been a freak show. That department was doomed to be a mess from the start, with its ill conceived and hastily thrown together mission. Typical political bs...closing the doors with a lot of pomp long after the horses have fled the barn.

Mister D
11-22-2011, 09:44 AM
Janet Napolitano? She doesn't seem like the brightest bulb. The entire line of DHS heads has been a freak show. That department was doomed to be a mess from the start, with its ill conceived and hastily thrown together mission. Typical political bs...closing the doors with a lot of pomp long after the horses have fled the barn.

Yeah, it was created to give the impression that they are doing something. Kind of like the color alert system. I understand why they felt the need to assure the public though. I guess the real work goes on behind the scenes. The DHS is just the public face.

Peter1469
11-22-2011, 10:51 AM
I don't see DHS as an attempt to get to a police state (though we definitely moved in that direction), just more sprawling waste and redundancy put into an already bloated Federal Government. Every responsibility of DHS was already handled by another agency before it was created and I see no evidence that DHS has done anything more efficiently as far as homeland security.

The original idea was for DHS to consolidate the management and administrative functions of the 22? agencies that fell under it. It was to be a very small footprint. But as with all things government it grew and grew.

Captain Obvious
11-26-2011, 11:32 PM
Recall, JN issued the report that our enlisted combatants would return from duty to become radical, militant right wingers.

She's not wrapped very tightly.

MMC
11-27-2011, 12:21 AM
I still do not see how she became a Govenor. As Conley stated.....she isn't even one of the brightest bulbs in stock.

Conley
11-27-2011, 10:23 AM
The original idea was for DHS to consolidate the management and administrative functions of the 22? agencies that fell under it. It was to be a very small footprint. But as with all things government it grew and grew.

Right, but when has that ever worked? Plus in those days all they had to do was ask (or take) and they would get more, whether it be the budget, personnel, civil liberties, the whole gamut :D