PDA

View Full Version : Something an enemy did

MisterVeritis
05-29-2020, 08:25 PM
Elsewhere, where people know who I am one of my enemies told me he bought my latest book for ammunition to use against me. He read it in one day. We are no longer enemies.

My last book highlighted one individual's life struggle. Of course I share the same struggle. What my former enemy said was that he read my book and suddenly everything became clear. For me this was a success.

Lummy
05-29-2020, 08:37 PM
Good for you! Glad things are looking up! :smiley:

MisterVeritis
05-29-2020, 08:53 PM
Good for you! Glad things are looking up! :smiley:
It was very nice for my former enemy to tell me he bought my last book and that it changed his mind about me.
He thought I was angry. Now he sees that I am driven to do enormous good for people who have few options.

I am naturally a positive person. And not borderline positive. I tend to be very happy no matter what. I once had someone ask me, "[first name] why are you always so damned happy?"

I told him I didn't know but that my doctor suspected my brain chemistry was all screwed up.

Lummy
05-29-2020, 09:02 PM
And congratulations on your book being published. :smiley:

carolina73
05-29-2020, 11:03 PM
I'm going to write a book telling everyone that I was a Muslim that lived in Indonesia and attended a Muslim Madrasa.Then through my healthy diet of dog I was able to grow up to be a healthy drug abuser barely making it through high school.

Then if I ever run for president then I can have CNN and NBC tell everyone that whatever I wrote was the other parties imagination. Madrasa means kindergarten and my name was Barry then anyways. That leaves me clear to convert to Christianity in a church that specializes in hating white people but i never listened to the Reverend anyways during all that time. If you need to know about my citizenship then my birth certificate was lost in the fire. Oh wait, There it is. Just like the Clinton's travelgate folders suddenly showed up. Through the miracles of modern scammers, I mean scanners, i was able to get a layered PDF file from a scanned item.

That would be a good book. :afro:

Common Sense
05-30-2020, 12:10 AM
I'm going to write a book telling everyone that I was a Muslim that lived in Indonesia and attended a Muslim Madrasa.Then through my healthy diet of dog I was able to grow up to be a healthy drug abuser barely making it through high school.

Then if I ever run for president then I can have CNN and NBC tell everyone that whatever I wrote was the other parties imagination. Madrasa means kindergarten and my name was Barry then anyways. That leaves me clear to convert to Christianity in a church that specializes in hating white people but i never listened to the Reverend anyways during all that time. If you need to know about my citizenship then my birth certificate was lost in the fire. Oh wait, There it is. Just like the Clinton's travelgate folders suddenly showed up. Through the miracles of modern scammers, I mean scanners, i was able to get a layered PDF file from a scanned item.

That would be a good book. :afro:

Damn....save some Kool Aid for the other nuts!

Captdon
05-30-2020, 01:03 PM
Damn it. My books made me more enemies as if I didn't have enough.

Glad this turned out well for you.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2020, 04:19 PM
And congratulations on your book being published. :smiley:
Thanks. The next one is calendared due out in November. I am in the research phase. I will begin writing in July.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2020, 04:20 PM
Damn it. My books made me more enemies as if I didn't have enough.

Glad this turned out well for you.
I had a woman leave a crisp, short comment. "I read your book. All of it. It didn't apply."

I did a little digging on Facebook. She was right. It did not apply.

Abby08
05-31-2020, 01:47 PM
Elsewhere, where people know who I am one of my enemies told me he bought my latest book for ammunition to use against me. He read it in one day. We are no longer enemies.

My last book highlighted one individual's life struggle. Of course I share the same struggle. What my former enemy said was that he read my book and suddenly everything became clear. For me this was a success.

Can you PM me the name of this book, I'd like to read it, MisterVeritis.

Captdon
05-31-2020, 02:39 PM
I had a woman leave a crisp, short comment. "I read your book. All of it. It didn't apply."

I did a little digging on Facebook. She was right. It did not apply.

Mine was from a guy who said I didn't understand mountain people. I didn't respond but I thought, "I was raised by these people."

MisterVeritis
05-31-2020, 03:49 PM
Can you PM me the name of this book, I'd like to read it, @MisterVeritis (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1287).
Thank you for your interest. I won't risk my real identity, even among friends.

Docthehun
06-01-2020, 09:04 AM
Thank you for your interest. I won't risk my real identity, even among friends.

That, of course, doesn't relieve you of your royalty obligations....

Safety
06-01-2020, 09:18 AM
It was very nice for my former enemy to tell me he bought my last book and that it changed his mind about me.
He thought I was angry. Now he sees that I am driven to do enormous good for people who have few options.

I am naturally a positive person. And not borderline positive. I tend to be very happy no matter what. I once had someone ask me, "[first name] why are you always so damned happy?"

I told him I didn't know but that my doctor suspected my brain chemistry was all screwed up.

So, you are saying it was a work of fiction?

Lummy
06-02-2020, 05:57 PM
That, of course, doesn't relieve you of your royalty obligations....

What do you mean?

carolina73
06-03-2020, 01:03 PM
Damn....save some Kool Aid for the other nuts!

Okay. How about I write a story about a candidate hiring Russian prostitutes to pee on the bed that a former President and his wife slept in. I will call it the dossier. Then I will claim the Russians hacked the server of the other party even though their expert clearly testified that they have no idea who hacked it.

What's your favorite Koolaid flavor?

Peter1469
06-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Okay. How about I write a story about a candidate hiring Russian prostitutes to pee on the bed that a former President and his wife slept in. I will call it the dossier. Then I will claim the Russians hacked the server of the other party even though their expert clearly testified that they have no idea who hacked it.

What's your favorite Koolaid flavor?

In addition to not knowing who "hacked" it, they found that the transfer speeds were to fast for remote transfer. It wasn't a hack. It was an inside job.

FindersKeepers
06-03-2020, 06:52 PM

This is a very positive story, and I'm so glad you shared it. It reminds me of my grandma who used to say, "The best way to get rid of an enemy is to make him your friend."