PDA

View Full Version : What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety

DGUtley
06-06-2020, 10:52 AM
@bulletbob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3220) has challenged @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) to a one-on-one debate on the topic of: What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?

This is now opened.

bulletbob
06-06-2020, 01:52 PM
@bulletbob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3220) has challenged @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) to a one-on-one debate on the topic of: What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?

This is now opened.

thank you big guy

bulletbob
06-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Safety I choose this subject because you expressed support for Antifa and said wait till it happens to the NRA.

this is the definition of a terrorist group be it foreign or domestic.

The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

Its my opinion the the NRA is not associated with this type of behavior , but Antifa is associated with such behavior.

I turn the floor over to you Safety .

Safety
06-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Safety I choose this subject because you expressed support for Antifa and said wait till it happens to the NRA.

The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

Its my opinion the the NRA is not associated with this type of behavior , but Antifa is associated with such behavior.

First, we need to establish what constitutes "support". If by that you mean someone that does not engage in the same histrionics as seen by others whenever a name/subject they do not like is mentioned, then I would disagree with your premise and implore you to revise your accusation. If by "support" you mean that someone donates, condones, or agrees with their political stance, then no, I do not "support" Antifa.

My statement in the thread you referenced was posted to facilitate a comparison, not between actions of Antifa and the NRA, but between the arbitrary/subjective assignment of the label domestic terrorist to a group. Are we normalizing the issuance of such a proclamation from our executive branch simply because we align ourselves with the party in power, and when that party changes hands, are we confident enough in our government to accept them making the decision to label a group as such when it might occur to a group we "support"?

bulletbob
06-07-2020, 01:14 AM
Indeed Safety but you did imply that the NRA was a terriosts group by the comparison to Antifa.

As for support there are many kinds of support.
But your comparison indeed suggest you support Antifa.
You see you implied how We / I would feel if The NRA was named a terriosts group.
I also recall you implying you were sitting back watching the riots whike eating popcorn laughing your @SS off.
This either implys you think they were funny and the riots with all the looting and burning and death amused you or you support the actions of those involved in the riots such as Antifa.
You can choose one but either way it puts you in a very questionable light.
Now support can be material money or moral support .
Your own words imply moral support .

Antia is indeed a terriosts group they tried to buy guns from the drug cartel .
They are deeply involved in the riots and the looting burning defacing public property arsion destroying public property and anti goverment . many of them are communist .

bulletbob
06-07-2020, 01:16 AM
You implyed that the NRA could be labeled a domestic terriost group . please explain what acts they have been involved in that could result in that happing compared to the actions of Antifa .
The floor is yours .

bulletbob
06-07-2020, 03:37 AM
Excuse me more making a additional comment after turning the feild over to me but I feel this is important.
You asked what is support. Support as I said can come in many forms , you dont have to give money or material to support something.
Take for example of sports yeams or your favorite car brand or any product actors actresses political partys relgion . simply put you can support almost anything with out giving money etc. Moral support etc.are forms of support .
I support Israel's right to exist but I don't personally give them money or material.
I support the Constitution but dont give it money or materials.
You deny support of Antifa but safety your comments are implying otherwise.

Neither of us have some magic abality to prove whats in the others heart and mind , so all we can go by are the comments we make .
Your comments about how would we/you feel if the NRA was named a terriost group and im sitting back eating pop corn watching the riots and laughing my rear end off pretty well speak for you Safety.

Of course you can denounce your own words if you really dont feel that way , yes its humbling but as I did earlier after listening to comments by Judge Genie on Fox News I change my opinion about the police officer that was charged with third-degree murder I said it should be second degree murder.
I corrected myself because Im a man and felt it was the right thing to do. You also have that option
if you like. Yes its humbling but if you feel you were wrong as I did its the right thing to do and will earn you respect.
The floor is yours

Safety
06-08-2020, 12:55 AM
Indeed Safety but you did imply that the NRA was a terriosts group by the comparison to Antifa.

As for support there are many kinds of support.
But your comparison indeed suggest you support Antifa.
You see you implied how We / I would feel if The NRA was named a terriosts group.
I also recall you implying you were sitting back watching the riots whike eating popcorn laughing your @SS off.
This either implys you think they were funny and the riots with all the looting and burning and death amused you or you support the actions of those involved in the riots such as Antifa.
You can choose one but either way it puts you in a very questionable light.
Now support can be material money or moral support .
Your own words imply moral support .

Antia is indeed a terriosts group they tried to buy guns from the drug cartel .
They are deeply involved in the riots and the looting burning defacing public property arsion destroying public property and anti goverment . many of them are communist .

No, my comparison did not "suggest" I support Antifa, unless your logic dictates that whenever someone makes a comparison, automatic support is unilaterally declared. Are you sure that is the argument you want to make? Because it would work like this..."neo-nazis are scum of the earth" then you say "what about liberals, democrats, SJWs", your logic would dictate that you support the neo-nazis.

You implyed that the NRA could be labeled a domestic terriost group . please explain what acts they have been involved in that could result in that happing compared to the actions of Antifa .
The floor is yours .

Excuse me more making a additional comment after turning the feild over to me but I feel this is important.
You asked what is support. Support as I said can come in many forms , you dont have to give money or material to support something.
Take for example of sports yeams or your favorite car brand or any product actors actresses political partys relgion . simply put you can support almost anything with out giving money etc. Moral support etc.are forms of support .
I support Israel's right to exist but I don't personally give them money or material.
I support the Constitution but dont give it money or materials.
You deny support of Antifa but safety your comments are implying otherwise.

Neither of us have some magic abality to prove whats in the others heart and mind , so all we can go by are the comments we make .
Your comments about how would we/you feel if the NRA was named a terriost group and im sitting back eating pop corn watching the riots and laughing my rear end off pretty well speak for you Safety.

Of course you can denounce your own words if you really dont feel that way , yes its humbling but as I did earlier after listening to comments by Judge Genie on Fox News I change my opinion about the police officer that was charged with third-degree murder I said it should be second degree murder.
I corrected myself because Im a man and felt it was the right thing to do. You also have that option
if you like. Yes its humbling but if you feel you were wrong as I did its the right thing to do and will earn you respect.
The floor is yours

As long as the decision to apply such a label is satisfactory because one agrees with the political entity in charge at the moment the label is declared, knows that in the future such a decision could be applied to any group as long as the party/government in charge deems it so. There is nothing to shield the NRA from such, especially when talk about gun control and mass shootings were occuring.

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 01:08 AM
yes safety it is your comments clearly indicate support for the riots other wise why would you say you were sitting back laughing your rear end off eating pop corn wanting to know if I was scared yet,
and how would We / I like it if the nra was labeled a terrorist group.

why don't you explain what your were meaning then , there were your words safety not some theoretical comparison like you came up with .
It reminds me of when Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman but got a bj

but please do explain what you said then we can move on to other parts of the debate.

Safety
06-08-2020, 01:16 AM
yes safety it is your comments clearly indicate support for the riots other wise why would you say you were sitting back laughing your rear end off eating pop corn wanting to know if I was scared yet,
and how would We / I like it if the nra was labeled a terrorist group.

why don't you explain what your were meaning then , there were your words safety not some theoretical comparison like you came up with .
It reminds me of when Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman but got a bj

Could you please clarify if you are attempting to debate what constitutes a terrorist organization or if you want to discuss my comments about the actions of conservatives pertaining to the recent protests.

Additionally, it would help if you either use a mention or the quote feature when you reply.

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 01:53 AM
well yes safety Im happy to answer that, I

I choose this subject because you expressed support for Antifa and said wait till it happens to the NRA.
then I dropped that part and went on to define what a terrorist group was , its the first post I made to start the debate to you.

you then responded

First, we need to establish what constitutes "support", so per YOUR request we changed direction a bit to define what is and what is not.
I was not perusing the subject in any way I only said thats why I had picked the subject safety, you are the one who decided to define it .

I fully understand why you would prefer not to talk about it as part of this debate .
If you prefer to drop the subject and move on to the main subject then I understand completely , if I had said what you didn I would not want to talk about it either, so we can agree that we will move on to get closer to the core of the subject and overlook your request to define support because you prefer not to talk about it.

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 01:55 AM

let us start over. safety. the above is the definition of a terrorist group , perhaps you have a different version to debate ?

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 02:19 AM
I have to say that Antifa is indeed a terrorist group by definition of what a terrorist group is.

I now turn the floor over to you Safety

Safety
06-08-2020, 02:26 AM
let us start over. safety. the above is the definition of a terrorist group , perhaps you have a different version to debate ?

Basically it would be like trying to label bird watching as an organization. Yes, there are bird-watching organizations as there are Antifa organizations but neither bird-watching nor Antifa is an organization. That's one hurdle. The second is trying to understand how authorities can use the Immigration and Nationality Act to designate a group as a "Foreign Terrorist Organization," and they can try to use Executive Order 13224, which expanded the ability to apply the terrorism label in the wake of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, but for this label, they would need proof of foreign operations, such as training camps or foreign leadership, neither of which would apply to anti-fascist organizations. Antifa would also have to show a clear and present danger to national security interests, which would be a stretch by any definition.

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 04:48 AM
Well safety let us start off with the first part. You say they are not a organization then what are they ?
They show up in large groups of people it's not random when they show up in large groups its clearly organized.

Next your second statement I think if you will look a bit President trump wants antifa labeled as a domestic terriost group not a foreign group so your entire theroy there is pointless .
As for antifa showing a clear and present danger to national security again that is pointless. They do howver show a clear and present danger to America as they aelre regulary involved in physical assults looting anti goverment riots arson destruction of property .
And many are anti american and communist .can you deny any of the above statements .

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 09:00 AM
Bu the way Safety have you ever heard of the Audubon Society ?
They were a orginized group of bird watchers Safety .
Perhaps you should try another analogy ?

Safety
06-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Well safety let us start off with the first part. You say they are not a organization then what are they ?
They show up in large groups of people it's not random when they show up in large groups its clearly organized.

Next your second statement I think if you will look a bit President trump wants antifa labeled as a domestic terriost group not a foreign group so your entire theroy there is pointless .
As for antifa showing a clear and present danger to national security again that is pointless. They do howver show a clear and present danger to America as they aelre regulary involved in physical assults looting anti goverment riots arson destruction of property .
And many are anti american and communist .can you deny any of the above statements .

I explained this before, here it is again....Antifa, is a loose collection of individuals and groups that engage in aggressive mobilization against far-right extremist movements, especially violent white supremacists. Within Antifa there are also anarchists, a portion of whom descend on protests to engage in vandalism and violence, with the overall goal of destruction and destabilization. They are decentralized to the point of having no identifiable leadership, no specific funding streams, training camps, or strategy for recruitment. The movement’s entire nom de plume is its opposition to what its adherents consider fascists, typically defined as neo-Nazis and other racists.

Bu the way Safety have you ever heard of the Audubon Society ?
They were a orginized group of bird watchers Safety .
Perhaps you should try another analogy ?

The Audubon Society is an organization of bird watchers. Bird watching as the activity was what I was comparing, just like Antifa is the activity. Supposedly it was like the now hidden TEA Party, no formal organization, but different factions of the ideology.

I will respectively request for a second time to use the quote feature when you respond

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Perhaps Im the wrong person for you to debate as I never finished the 9 th grade and am basically a uneducated red neck hillbilly .
Perhaps you would perfer one of the harvard educated lawyers arrested in the riots ?

Safety
06-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Perhaps Im the wrong person for you to debate as I never finished the 9 th grade and am basically a uneducated red neck hillbilly .
Perhaps you would perfer one of the harvard educated lawyers arrested in the riots ?

You requested the challenge. I understand by your posts that you are having difficulty expressing your thoughts, but I can work with that, as long as you show some consideration by using either the quote feature or mentions.

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 10:19 AM
I explained this before, here it is again....Antifa, is a loose collection of individuals and groups that engage in aggressive mobilization against far-right extremist movements, especially violent white supremacists. Within Antifa there are also anarchists, a portion of whom descend on protests to engage in vandalism and violence, with the overall goal of destruction and destabilization. They are decentralized to the point of having no identifiable leadership, no specific funding streams, training camps, or strategy for recruitment. The movement’s entire nom de plume is its opposition to what its adherents consider fascists, typically defined as neo-Nazis and other racists.

The Audubon Society is an organization of bird watchers. Bird watching as the activity was what I was comparing, just like Antifa is the activity. Supposedly it was like the now hidden TEA Party, no formal organization, but different factions of the ideology.

I will respectively request for a second time to use the quote feature when you respond

did you think Antifa was against white extremist in black neighborhoods looting and committing arson assaults and destruction in permanently black neighborhoods marching with black lives protesters and committing crimes i crimes attacking cops walking with those black lives matter groups ?

and are they not a terrorist group ? or are they version of the care bears ?

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 10:34 AM
no diffculty expressing thoughts Safety you claimed bird watchers were like Antifa not a organization but yet there are many organizations that are bird watchers .
I was only offering you the chance to start over and alter your statement as YOU did before.

Safety
06-08-2020, 10:39 AM
did you think Antifa was against white extremist in black neighborhoods looting and committing arson assaults and destruction in permanently black neighborhoods marching with black lives protesters and committing crimes i crimes attacking cops walking with those black lives matter groups ?

and are they not a terrorist group ? or are they version of the care bears ?

I have posted why it will be difficult to declare them a terrorist group, do you have a rebuttal for that?

Safety
06-08-2020, 11:21 AM
no diffculty expressing thoughts Safety you claimed bird watchers were like Antifa not a organization but yet there are many organizations that are bird watchers .
I was only offering you the chance to start over and alter your statement as YOU did before.

Read back, I clearly stated that bird watching is an activity, not an organization. While there may be organizations that participate in bird watching, bird watching is not the organization. The same is true for Antifa.

bulletbob
06-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Read back, I clearly stated that bird watching is an activity, not an organization. While there may be organizations that participate in bird watching, bird watching is not the organization. The same is true for Antifa.

Antifa its a loosely warped group that show up in mass to take part in riots its not like they just show up by accident,
your thinking is very flawed Safety.

Safety
06-09-2020, 08:07 AM
Antifa its a loosely warped group that show up in mass to take part in riots its not like they just show up by accident,
your thinking is very flawed Safety.

Who is their leader? Who funds them? What is their recruitment strategy?

bulletbob
06-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Antifa is not one group Safety but many that work together for a common goal ,they are anarchist.
Much like when terriost use sleeper cells .
They have no central leader but many local leaders.
No central leader. Again this is a common tatic learned by restince fighters as when one gets caught or as a terriosts cell is busted they can only give up so many people.
As for funding I dont know Im guess mostly self funded after all a face mask a baseball bat and gasoline dont cost that much.

You can deny they are a group all you like but clearly they show up for riots all over the nation and burn loot and steal assult the police and others expecially if their victims are outnumbered or eldery .
They are well know for destruction of propery defacing. Building both private and public .
Thats terriosm acts .
Will you deny they do these things ?

bulletbob
06-09-2020, 03:48 PM
perhaps Safety can tell us if Antifa has been involved in any of the following

the floor is yoursSafety

Safety
06-09-2020, 08:28 PM
Antifa is not one group Safety but many that work together for a common goal ,they are anarchist.
Much like when terriost use sleeper cells .
They have no central leader but many local leaders.
No central leader. Again this is a common tatic learned by restince fighters as when one gets caught or as a terriosts cell is busted they can only give up so many people.
As for funding I dont know Im guess mostly self funded after all a face mask a baseball bat and gasoline dont cost that much.

You can deny they are a group all you like but clearly they show up for riots all over the nation and burn loot and steal assult the police and others expecially if their victims are outnumbered or eldery .
They are well know for destruction of propery defacing. Building both private and public .
Thats terriosm acts .
Will you deny they do these things ?

Thank you for making my point. Antifa is a group of like-minded people, not an organization. You can make no declaration of labeling a group "domestic terrorists" when they have no leadership, no set agenda, or if they are not a threat to national security. If that were the case, white nationalists would also be labeled as domestic terrorists.

Safety
06-09-2020, 08:30 PM
perhaps Safety can tell us if Antifa has been involved in any of the following

the floor is yoursSafety

What is Antifa's goal?

By your definition, every race riot that occurred since the civil war would be considered domestic terrorism. The Confederacy would be considered "domestic terrorists", no?

bulletbob
06-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Its not my definition Safety its the goverments the same definition used by Clinton Bush O bung hole and Trump to Define what a terrorist organization is.

As for what Antifas goal is thats much more complicated of a issue.
The entire Antifa movement is based on being anarchist. However they seem to vary a bit from group to group just as the Muslim terriost groups do.
As I said before they are a loose nit group with local leaders and various ideologies.
Many are communist some are anti goverment some are anti fascist and some are just anti American anti goverment.
So as to what their goals are its varied from local group to group. They do show up in force from different areas areas to riot and are well known for assults on the police the eldery and any group they out number .
You have surely seen it in the news unprovoked attacks defacing property destruction of property arson .
And while they do have different goals to some extent they are all anarchist.
Perhaps you can show some examples of them raising money to help children or the crippled or elderly or the hungery .
All I have seen of them is attacking and assulting people many eldery arson destruction of property and anti American actions , along with involvement in riots every chance they get Nationwide.
I dont think you could call them the care bears now could you.
I know I am just a uneducated hillbilly who never passed the 9th grade but even I can see they are a danger to our nation .

Safety
06-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Its not my definition Safety its the goverments the same definition used by Clinton Bush O bung hole and Trump to Define what a terrorist organization is.

As for what Antifas goal is thats much more complicated of a issue.
The entire Antifa movement is based on being anarchist. However they seem to vary a bit from group to group just as the Muslim terriost groups do.
As I said before they are a loose nit group with local leaders and various ideologies.
Many are communist some are anti goverment some are anti fascist and some are just anti American anti goverment.
So as to what their goals are its varied from local group to group. They do show up in force from different areas areas to riot and are well known for assults on the police the eldery and any group they out number .
You have surely seen it in the news unprovoked attacks defacing property destruction of property arson .
And while they do have different goals to some extent they are all anarchist.
Perhaps you can show some examples of them raising money to help children or the crippled or elderly or the hungery .
All I have seen of them is attacking and assulting people many eldery arson destruction of property and anti American actions , along with involvement in riots every chance they get Nationwide.
I dont think you could call them the care bears now could you.
I know I am just a uneducated hillbilly who never passed the 9th grade but even I can see they are a danger to our nation .

So basically you only have subjective opinions about Antifa. Surely since you don't seem to mind them being labeled "domestic terrorists", you can tell me how many people they have killed as a group. I don't think there is a law against someone being an anarchist, is there? More and more you are making the case that any group that kills, should be labeled "domestic terrorists", that would seem to include LEOs that engage in unlawful killings as well, right? Are you starting to be able to understand why attaching arbitrary labels on groups we don't like is not a good idea?

bulletbob
06-10-2020, 01:25 PM
So basically you only have subjective opinions about Antifa. Surely since you don't seem to mind them being labeled "domestic terrorists", you can tell me how many people they have killed as a group. I don't think there is a law against someone being an anarchist, is there? More and more you are making the case that any group that kills, should be labeled "domestic terrorists", that would seem to include LEOs that engage in unlawful killings as well, right? Are you starting to be able to understand why attaching arbitrary labels on groups we don't like is not a good idea?
No I cant tell you how many Antifa has killed world wide . They tend to attack in groups wearing masks then run, can you tell me how many people BLM has killed ,
No I dont understand your point about a label as clearly Antifa actions have demonstrated they are a dangerous group,. they depend on being anonymous to avoid prosecution and arrest.

Now can you den they have been involved in destruction of private and public property arson assaults etc Perhaps you think this is good behavior and why the pass out hammers at events . Perhaps we can rename them the care bears.
I would consider them a danger to America while it seems you support them and thus will never be critical of them.

bulletbob
06-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Here Safety is how antifa is helping the black community, I sure they appreciate your support

In the past, the left has gotten caught (https://stream.org/whos-funding-the-rioting-against-trump/)paying young people to travel to urban areas and riot, so this is not surprising. One ad from Moveon.org said minorities were preferred. These rioters have no connection to the community they’ve been bussed in to destroy, so it’s easier for them to destroy it. Barr noted that it is a federal crime to cross a state border to engage in violent riots, implying that the feds can come in, arrest and prosecute rioters if the blue state leadership and law enforcement do nothing. The attorney general of Minnesota can be seen in a photo (https://twitter.com/TrumpStudents/status/1267140501553192961)smiling and holding up a book promoting Antifa.

Members of the black community called out (https://twitter.com/theangiestanton/status/1266481829592399872)white Antifa for causing violence in their space. One black woman angrily filmed (https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1267163040233000969)a white Antifa member spraying Black Lives Matter on a business, telling her that was wrong since black people will get blamed for it. She said they were trying to protest peacefully.

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785

(https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785)

bulletbob
06-10-2020, 01:48 PM
BY the Way Safety here is the definition of anarchist

Definition of anarchist. 1 : a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. 2 : a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order.

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Sounds a awful lot alike wouldn't you say Safety

bulletbob
06-10-2020, 01:56 PM
O yes I did some additional research as to the amount of Antifa members there are in the usa

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-big-is-antifa-the-far-left-movement-is-hard-to-quantify-76276

Also safety Antifa is a world wide group and are active in many nations there fore they do indeed qualify as a foreign based group . They were not based in America but in Germany like the Nazis party .

https://www.bustle.com/p/where-did-antifa-come-from-the-movements-origins-go-back-to-germany-76340

Safety
06-10-2020, 03:01 PM
No I cant tell you how many Antifa has killed world wide . They tend to attack in groups wearing masks then run, can you tell me how many people BLM has killed ,
No I dont understand your point about a label as clearly Antifa actions have demonstrated they are a dangerous group,. they depend on being anonymous to avoid prosecution and arrest.

Now can you den they have been involved in destruction of private and public property arson assaults etc Perhaps you think this is good behavior and why the pass out hammers at events . Perhaps we can rename them the care bears.
I would consider them a danger to America while it seems you support them and thus will never be critical of them.

So a group that is "opined" to be dangerous should have a "domestic terrorist" label attached to them?

Here Safety is how antifa is helping the black community, I sure they appreciate your support

In the past, the left has gotten caught (https://stream.org/whos-funding-the-rioting-against-trump/)paying young people to travel to urban areas and riot, so this is not surprising. One ad from Moveon.org said minorities were preferred. These rioters have no connection to the community they’ve been bussed in to destroy, so it’s easier for them to destroy it. Barr noted that it is a federal crime to cross a state border to engage in violent riots, implying that the feds can come in, arrest and prosecute rioters if the blue state leadership and law enforcement do nothing. The attorney general of Minnesota can be seen in a photo (https://twitter.com/TrumpStudents/status/1267140501553192961)smiling and holding up a book promoting Antifa.

Members of the black community called out (https://twitter.com/theangiestanton/status/1266481829592399872)white Antifa for causing violence in their space. One black woman angrily filmed (https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1267163040233000969)a white Antifa member spraying Black Lives Matter on a business, telling her that was wrong since black people will get blamed for it. She said they were trying to protest peacefully.

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785

(https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785)

It's not like anyone needs antifa to do anything in order for some to blame black people.

BY the Way Safety here is the definition of anarchist

Definition of anarchist. 1 : a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. 2 : a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order.

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Sounds a awful lot alike wouldn't you say Safety

Sounds a lot alike, does not equal it being alike. White supremacy sounds a lot like white nationalism, but I was told they are not the same.

O yes I did some additional research as to the amount of Antifa members there are in the usa

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-big-is-antifa-the-far-left-movement-is-hard-to-quantify-76276

Also safety Antifa is a world wide group and are active in many nations there fore they do indeed qualify as a foreign based group . They were not based in America but in Germany like the Nazis party .

https://www.bustle.com/p/where-did-antifa-come-from-the-movements-origins-go-back-to-germany-76340

Antifa in Germany was risen to combat the neo-nazis. Antifa here was doing the same against fascism and right-wing ideology. I can understand the hatred of the group by many. It's like those that hate BLM...it is what it is.

bulletbob
06-10-2020, 08:37 PM
No Safety I never said that group that is"opined" to be dangerous should be labeled a terrorist group but one that has proven it is dangerous and takes part in organized riots where arson and assaults murders destruction of property looting and so much more take place on a regular basis is indeed in my opnion a terrorist group , naturally I understand why you would defend a left wing type group.

I never said Antifa needed to do anything to to blame black people I gave you a example of them doing it in order to fan the flames of hate and division of race in America . kinda LIKE THE NAZIS DID AGAINST THE JEWS TO JUSTIFY KILLING THEM AND STARTING A WAR.

I will have to disagree with you that white supremacy and white nationalism are the same ,as they are not.

White supremacy is violent, whereas white nationalism is peaceful. White Nationalism is about white identity and white homelands. It’s about white ethnonations and preserving the heritage, history, values, culture, and achievements of The European Peoples .

there are black nationals group's also Safety

comparing White supremacist to white nationalist is like comparing the NAACP to the new black panthers movement.

nothing wrong with anyone being proud of their heritage be it Black Asian white Indian , American Indian Arab Latino etc, thats perfectly ok in my book, its when violence and hate are used that it becomes wrong .
I have both white blood and black in my family , I am proud of both On one side of my family I am related to the clay's and am told we are family to A clay you just might have heard of but he changed his nane after becoming a Muslim and becoming a world champion heavy weight boxer, we have actually met each other . and on the other side one of our family members was one of the people who signed a document you might of heard of called the Magna Carta . I am proud of both sides of my family .

So I can see a difference in groups be they white black or otherwise , I am sorry that you cant.

so you are implying the right wing groups are Nazis and antifa is here to battle them, Odd I didn't see right wing groups involved in the riots committing murders and looting and burning assaulting people , attacking cops destroying public and private property , I did hear of Antifa involvement and blaming BLM for their acts of violence and destruction almost as if they want a war between the races much like Adolph wanted and charlie Manson.

Safety
06-10-2020, 10:39 PM
No Safety I never said that group that is"opined" to be dangerous should be labeled a terrorist group but one that has proven it is dangerous and takes part in organized riots where arson and assaults murders destruction of property looting and so much more take place on a regular basis is indeed in my opnion a terrorist group , naturally I understand why you would defend a left wing type group.

I never said Antifa needed to do anything to to blame black people I gave you a example of them doing it in order to fan the flames of hate and division of race in America . kinda LIKE THE NAZIS DID AGAINST THE JEWS TO JUSTIFY KILLING THEM AND STARTING A WAR.

I will have to disagree with you that white supremacy and white nationalism are the same ,as they are not.

White supremacy is violent, whereas white nationalism is peaceful. White Nationalism is about white identity and white homelands. It’s about white ethnonations and preserving the heritage, history, values, culture, and achievements of The European Peoples .

there are black nationals group's also Safety

comparing White supremacist to white nationalist is like comparing the NAACP to the new black panthers movement.

nothing wrong with anyone being proud of their heritage be it Black Asian white Indian , American Indian Arab Latino etc, thats perfectly ok in my book, its when violence and hate are used that it becomes wrong .
I have both white blood and black in my family , I am proud of both On one side of my family I am related to the clay's and am told we are family to A clay you just might have heard of but he changed his nane after becoming a Muslim and becoming a world champion heavy weight boxer, we have actually met each other . and on the other side one of our family members was one of the people who signed a document you might of heard of called the Magna Carta . I am proud of both sides of my family .

So I can see a difference in groups be they white black or otherwise , I am sorry that you cant.

so you are implying the right wing groups are Nazis and antifa is here to battle them, Odd I didn't see right wing groups involved in the riots committing murders and looting and burning assaulting people , attacking cops destroying public and private property , I did hear of Antifa involvement and blaming BLM for their acts of violence and destruction almost as if they want a war between the races much like Adolph wanted and charlie Manson.

When we started this debate, I asked you what you consider support. Here again, you go making accusations based upon your personal perception. Next, I asked you how many people Antifa has killed, and you responded that you didn't know, yet you are making accusations of murder on them. The reason I ask those questions about what you consider to be acceptable in labeling a group, is the same question that I made on the board that triggered you to come here to debate me. You still don't get my point....if you advocate to arbitrarily slap a label of domestic terrorist on groups you do not like, it will set a precedent on future administrations, in which you may not like the consequences. Once that bell has been rung, you don't get to say "that's not fair, not everyone in that group did it" or "not everyone in the group is like that". That was my entire point when I mentioned the NRA.

You don't get to qualify what constitutes terror, it can be as simple as murder, to mass fear encompassing hundreds of people. If you attribute subjective language towards a group to justify their label of domestic terrorists, others can and will do the same. The only way to prevent everyone to end up being labeled is to make sure the argument we make is based on law and not on emotion. There is a lot of emotion in your responses to me, so forgive me if I don't address every one of them.

Finally, I am not too concerned about Antifa giving BLM or black people a bad image, social conservatives have more than enough angst to refocus their ire on black folks as soon as the "Antifa" become yesterday's news. It was interesting to watch the quick shift from constant posts about "they are destroying their neighborhoods", "they're animals", "One way to protect your business is to post job applications on the door", etc., etc., to "OMG those Antifa will cause white folks to be racist towards blacks" :biglaugh: . Thanks for your concern, but no thanks.

bulletbob
06-11-2020, 01:03 AM
Simple safety they have been involved in riots where people died all over the world. Can you tell me how many that isis killed .

I didnt come up with the definition of terriost group its seem you dont like the fact that antifa fits the discription of a terriost group. No I was not triggered in any way thats simply in your head.
So now consertives are the bad guys giving black lives matter a bad reputation not the antifa group who are involved in the riots and trying to blame their actions on antifa. Whos responding with emotions now.

bulletbob
06-11-2020, 01:05 AM
No i understand why you wont or cant respond to many of the things I say. Just like when We started over so you would not have to explain your suppoelrt for antifa.

bulletbob
06-11-2020, 01:19 AM
it seems you think I came up with the definition of what a terrorist is , again you are not only wrong but very wrong

terrorist group. Any number of terrorists who assemble together, have a unifying relationship, or are organized for the purpose of committing an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of their political, religious, or ideological objectives. See also terrorism.

a perfect example of antifa . of course you can deny that all you want but the fact is it fits , I do notice you are triggered when a liberal group that liberals support is labeled yet you jump right on the boat to label conservative groups yet have no problem with antifa trying to blame black lives matter for their arson and destruction of property. why dont you tell us which conservative groups were involved in looting arson and destruction of property in the Floyd riots and tried to blame BLM on their actions

I do understand if you are incapable of responding .the field is yours

bulletbob
06-12-2020, 09:52 AM
Safety would you call a armed rebellion aginst boarder guards a act of terrarium ?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-plot-to-buy-guns-from-mexican-cartel-stage-an-armed-rebellion-at-the-border-under-fbi-probe

Safety
06-14-2020, 04:05 AM
it seems you think I came up with the definition of what a terrorist is , again you are not only wrong but very wrong

terrorist group. Any number of terrorists who assemble together, have a unifying relationship, or are organized for the purpose of committing an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of their political, religious, or ideological objectives. See also terrorism.

a perfect example of antifa . of course you can deny that all you want but the fact is it fits , I do notice you are triggered when a liberal group that liberals support is labeled yet you jump right on the boat to label conservative groups yet have no problem with antifa trying to blame black lives matter for their arson and destruction of property. why dont you tell us which conservative groups were involved in looting arson and destruction of property in the Floyd riots and tried to blame BLM on their actions

I do understand if you are incapable of responding .the field is yours

The point keeps sailing over your head. You see a group you don’t like, so you label them terrorists, whether or not your perceptions are founded. Someone else comes along and does the same thing, except this time they name a group you like as terrorists. They even have the same criteria you just used... “Any number of terrorists who assemble together, have a unifying relationship, or are organized for the purpose of committing an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of their political, religious, or ideological objectives”. But this time you yell out “it’s not fair, I’m a part of that group and I’m not a terrorist”. It doesn’t matter, for whatever you think you an do, others can do the same, we do not live in a vacuum.

Safety
06-14-2020, 04:07 AM
Safety would you call a armed rebellion aginst boarder guards a act of terrarium ?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-plot-to-buy-guns-from-mexican-cartel-stage-an-armed-rebellion-at-the-border-under-fbi-probe

Probably the same thing you called the occupation of the federal bird sanctuary by Bundy. Oh wait, you want to say that was different? Those “patriots” were just protecting our rights? It’s ok to aim rifles at government agents as long as you “look” a certain way, for for everyone else, you’re a terrorist?

Nah, it don’t work dat way.

bulletbob
06-14-2020, 04:45 PM
Probably the same thing you called the occupation of the federal bird sanctuary by Bundy. Oh wait, you want to say that was different? Those “patriots” were just protecting our rights? It’s ok to aim rifles at government agents as long as you “look” a certain way, for for everyone else, you’re a terrorist?

so trying to by guns off a drug cartel to create a armed rebellion on the boarder no anytime a group forcefully take over property its wrong and goes from a terrorist group the bundy family were working with a Sovereign citizen movement which are anti government and anti American they think the laws dont apply to them much as antifa thinks .

Are you a member of Antifa Safety by some chance or ?

a armed rebellion on the boarder in conjunction with the cartel yes of course thats pro American and anti terrorist

bulletbob
06-14-2020, 08:37 PM

no I never mentioned the bundys group you did and they were not patriots protecting our rights , are you referring that Antifa are patriots defending our rights with a armed rebellion trying to buy guns from the biggest murdering groups in the world and cause a armed rebellion and thats what they are doing protecting our rights by committing arson defacing property destruction of property assaulting people and they are being anti nazis by blaming S0 MUCH OF IT ON BLACK LIVES MATTER .sounds LIKE A TERRORIST GROUP TO ME NOT A GROUP OUT FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE .

WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT YOU CONSIDER A DOMESTIC TERRORIST GROUP SHARE THE WISDOM

Safety
06-14-2020, 10:00 PM
no I never mentioned the bundys group you did and they were not patriots protecting our rights , are you referring that Antifa are patriots defending our rights with a armed rebellion trying to buy guns from the biggest murdering groups in the world and cause a armed rebellion and thats what they are doing protecting our rights by committing arson defacing property destruction of property assaulting people and they are being anti nazis by blaming S0 MUCH OF IT ON BLACK LIVES MATTER .sounds LIKE A TERRORIST GROUP TO ME NOT A GROUP OUT FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE .

WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT YOU CONSIDER A DOMESTIC TERRORIST GROUP SHARE THE WISDOM

Of course you didn’t mention Bundy, why would you, that would just prove to everyone that partisan hackery is the only force driving the histrionics expressed here.

I laugh at anyone that spends so much time saying they are concerned about blacks, then hop on other threads to denigrate them by calling them thugs, talking about fat white girlfriends, or trying to compare them to other groups like a group of teenage girls would mock the new kid.

It’s amusing to watch, just like when the next media story breaks about another cop shooting a black guy and conservatives turn into little law and order Eichmann.

bulletbob
06-15-2020, 04:09 AM
Of course you didn’t mention Bundy, why would you, that would just prove to everyone that partisan hackery is the only force driving the histrionics expressed here.
I laugh at anyone that spends so much time saying they are concerned about blacks, then hop on other threads to denigrate them by calling them thugs, talking about fat white girlfriends, or trying to compare them to other groups like a group of teenage girls would mock the new kid.

It’s amusing to watch, just like when the next media story breaks about another cop shooting a black guy and conservatives turn into little law and order Eichmann.

why should I mention him Bundy in case you didn't notice we were talking about Antifa , next antifa is mainly a young white group not blacks in case you didn't notice Safety and you dont seem to be able to tell us what is a terrorist group is the definition of the word more then your able to process or do you need me to do it for you again.

Now did I talk about blacks having white fat chicks no you did ,
why should I mention him in case you didnt notice we were talking about Antifa , next antifa is mainly a young white group not blacks in case you didn't notice Safety and you dont seem to be able to tell us what is a terrorist group is the definition of the word more then your able to process or do you need me to do it for you again.

why should I mention bundy in case you didn't notice we were talking about antifa ,Eichmann seriously do you really even know who and what he was ? I think not.

about Antifa , next antifa is mainly a young white group not blacks in case you didn't notice Safety and you dont seem to be able to tell us what is a terrorist group is the definition of the word more then your able to process or do you need me to do it for you again.

if your not able to offer a definition about what a terrorist group is and are only abbe to acuse people of hating blacks and being little nazis killers like Eichmann who mainly killed Jews not black men and cry and whine about the plight of the black man then there is no point of you posting anymore as there are not the subject at hand are they but
the title of this debate is What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page5)

we already changed direction one time when you talked about other subjects that you decided you really didn't want to talk about and we started over and now your trying to change this into a totally different subject again because you either cant or don't want to answer a question that is at the heart of the subject and are trying to change it into a racial issue between blacks and whites which it is not about.

take some time and control the hate your spewing after being triggered by your self and take control of your emotions and the direction of thought . Get back on the subject at hand
What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page5)its not safety thinks white people are Nazis and anti black and he is the protector of all and claims I \we
said blacks have fat women .

get a grip safety stop triggering yourself its not healthy for you.

bulletbob
06-15-2020, 08:36 AM
here safety allow me to provide the definition of a terrorist group for you AGAIN as you seem incapable of doing so, perhaps if I didnt trigger you so bad and scare you you could keep you mind on the subject at hand . the feild is now your

Safety
06-15-2020, 08:42 AM

First, we need to establish what constitutes "support". If by that you mean someone that does not engage in the same histrionics as seen by others whenever a name/subject they do not like is mentioned, then I would disagree with your premise and implore you to revise your accusation. If by "support" you mean that someone donates, condones, or agrees with their political stance, then no, I do not "support" Antifa.

My statement in the thread you referenced was posted to facilitate a comparison, not between actions of Antifa and the NRA, but between the arbitrary/subjective assignment of the label domestic terrorist to a group. Are we normalizing the issuance of such a proclamation from our executive branch simply because we align ourselves with the party in power, and when that party changes hands, are we confident enough in our government to accept them making the decision to label a group as such when it might occur to a group we "support"?

why should I mention him Bundy in case you didn't notice we were talking about Antifa , next antifa is mainly a young white group not blacks in case you didn't notice Safety and you dont seem to be able to tell us what is a terrorist group is the definition of the word more then your able to process or do you need me to do it for you again.

why should I mention him in case you didnt notice we were talking about Antifa , next antifa is mainly a young white group not blacks in case you didn't notice Safety and you dont seem to be able to tell us what is a terrorist group is the definition of the word more then your able to process or do you need me to do it for you again.

why should I mention bundy in case you didn't notice we were talking about antifa ,Eichmann seriously do you really even know who and what he was ? I think not.

about Antifa , next antifa is mainly a young white group not blacks in case you didn't notice Safety and you dont seem to be able to tell us what is a terrorist group is the definition of the word more then your able to process or do you need me to do it for you again.

if your not able to offer a definition about what a terrorist group is and are only abbe to acuse people of hating blacks and being little nazis killers like Eichmann who mainly killed Jews not black men and cry and whine about the plight of the black man then there is no point of you posting anymore as there are not the subject at hand are they but
the title of this debate is What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page5)

we already changed direction one time when you talked about other subjects that you decided you really didn't want to talk about and we started over and now your trying to change this into a totally different subject again because you either cant or don't want to answer a question that is at the heart of the subject and are trying to change it into a racial issue between blacks and whites which it is not about.

take some time and control the hate your spewing after being triggered by your self and take control of your emotions and the direction of thought . Get back on the subject at hand
What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page5)its not safety thinks white people are Nazis and anti black and he is the protector of all and claims I \we
said blacks have fat women .

get a grip safety stop triggering yourself its not healthy for you.

Brah, you created this dialog strictly because you were triggered when I said if you can label a group like Antifa as domestic terrorists, do not be alarmed when the same is done to the NRA. For some reason, you are incapable of understanding that slippery slope arguments tend to come back to bite people in the ass. This entire exchange from you is predicated upon you wanting me to say either I support Antifa or that I should label them as terrorists. When I refuse to oblige you, you turn belligerent while accusing me of being angry. Sorry, that doesn't work here, broman.

bulletbob
06-15-2020, 06:51 PM
Brah, you created this dialog strictly because you were triggered when I said if you can label a group like Antifa as domestic terrorists, do not be alarmed when the same is done to the NRA. For some reason, you are incapable of understanding that slippery slope arguments tend to come back to bite people in the ass. This entire exchange from you is predicated upon you wanting me to say either I support Antifa or that I should label them as terrorists. When I refuse to oblige you, you turn belligerent while accusing me of being angry. Sorry, that doesn't work here, broman.

Safety are you able or not to tell us what a domestic terrorist group is or not? it seems you cant or will not answer the question for some reason , out of fear I guess.

now either answer the question which is what the debate is all about or concede defeat . Its a simple question that anyone can answer except you for some reason , you keep beating around the bush like a dog chasing its tail . If your incapable of answering it then say so and stop wasting every ones time especially mine , and the mods who set this up , perhaps the title of the debate has agin slipped your mind due to you being triggered

its simple What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page5)if your incapable of comprehending the title then simply say so, now answer the question and wasting peoples time so we can proceed .

Safety
06-15-2020, 09:36 PM
Safety are you able or not to tell us what a domestic terrorist group is or not? it seems you cant or will not answer the question for some reason , out of fear I guess.

now either answer the question which is what the debate is all about or concede defeat . Its a simple question that anyone can answer except you for some reason , you keep beating around the bush like a dog chasing its tail . If your incapable of answering it then say so and stop wasting every ones time especially mine , and the mods who set this up , perhaps the title of the debate has agin slipped your mind due to you being triggered

its simple What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page5)if your incapable of comprehending the title then simply say so, now answer the question and wasting peoples time so we can proceed .

I answered your question in post #14 and post #17. Here it is again....national security experts have said there is no legal process for designating domestic groups as terrorist organizations. Also, Antifa isn’t an organization with an official leader or membership. So, everything you think or say about Antifa being a terrorist organization is just your subjective opinion. Well, your opinion and your buddy tRump's opinion.

bulletbob
06-15-2020, 11:09 PM
I answered your question in post #14 and post #17. Here it is again....national security experts have said there is no legal process for designating domestic groups as terrorist organizations. Also, Antifa isn’t an organization with an official leader or membership. So, everything you think or say about Antifa being a terrorist organization is just your subjective opinion. Well, your opinion and your buddy tRump's opinion.

no safety you have not answered the question . are you just not capable of answering the question or are you scared to answer and be truthful

again here is the definition you deny

Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms(5.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition:

terrorist group
Any number of terrorists who assemble together, have a unifying relationship, or are organized for the purpose of committing an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of their political, religious, or ideological objectives. See also terrorism.

and to expand on that safety hers the denigration of a terrorist

ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/

noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"

adjective

1. unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "a terrorist organization"
o my they are very similar but you seem to have no definition , I wonder why ? maybe because your scared it will fit the group known as antifa which you claim is not a group or terrorist .
Perhaps you have some more double talk you want to put in print that avoids answering the question yet again ?

now answer the question and stop your double talk BS Safety , its not that hard of a question. its the basis of this entire debate . unless you have yet again forgot what its about , let me remind you yet again

What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page6)

if you dont know I suggest you stop replying and say I dont have a clue what a terrorist group is , because thats what you are saying here that your clueless and don't know. I'm guessing most people do know what a terrorist group is except you.

Safety
06-15-2020, 11:53 PM
no safety you have not answered the question . are you just not capable of answering the question or are you scared to answer and be truthful

again here is the definition you deny

Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms(5.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition:

terrorist group
Any number of terrorists who assemble together, have a unifying relationship, or are organized for the purpose of committing an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of their political, religious, or ideological objectives. See also terrorism.

and to expand on that safety hers the denigration of a terrorist

ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/

noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"

adjective

1. unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "a terrorist organization"
o my they are very similar but you seem to have no definition , I wonder why ? maybe because your scared it will fit the group known as antifa which you claim is not a group or terrorist .
Perhaps you have some more double talk you want to put in print that avoids answering the question yet again ?

now answer the question and stop your double talk BS Safety , its not that hard of a question. its the basis of this entire debate . unless you have yet again forgot what its about , let me remind you yet again

What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/121966-What-Constitutes-a-Terrorist-Organization-Bulletbob-vs-Safety/page6)

if you dont know I suggest you stop replying and say I dont have a clue what a terrorist group is , because thats what you are saying here that your clueless and don't know. I'm guessing most people do know what a terrorist group is except you.

Sigh.

Title of thread "What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization", and so I answered that question, but now you want to discuss Terrorist Groups because you are not satisfied at the answer. Ok, here is what Wiki explains Terrorists...(to include groups) are:

There is no universal agreement on the definition of terrorism.[1][2] Various legal systems and government agencies use different definitions. Moreover, governments have been reluctant to formulate an agreed-upon and legally binding definition. Difficulties arise from the fact that the term has become politically and emotionally charged.

bulletbob
06-16-2020, 09:57 AM
Sigh.

Title of thread "What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization", and so I answered that question, but now you want to discuss Terrorist Groups because you are not satisfied at the answer. Ok, here is what Wiki explains Terrorists...(to include groups) are:

again you waste my time and that of others , according to you them there is no such thing as a terrorist group . what a waste you are it took me just a few key strokes to come up with the definition of what a terrorist or terrorist group is . no need for us to talk anymore your a complete waste of time to debate some one who beats around the bush like a con man

bulletbob
06-16-2020, 10:11 AM
Id be better off asking the supreme leader of Iran or the leader of the PLO what a terrorist was then you.

Safety
06-16-2020, 10:35 AM
again you waste my time and that of others , according to you them there is no such thing as a terrorist group . what a waste you are it took me just a few key strokes to come up with the definition of what a terrorist or terrorist group is . no need for us to talk anymore your a complete waste of time to debate some one who beats around the bush like a con man

Id be better off asking the supreme leader of Iran or the leader of the PLO what a terrorist was then you.

Words/labels have meanings. Furthermore, you seek to quickly throw a label on a particular group because you do not agree with their ideology, but you do not take into account the ramifications of such an action. One cannot call a group an organization without there being a leadership structure, means of organizing, or a set of qualifying metrics defining their goal. If we were to accept your logic, it would be just as apropos to label conservatives as domestic terrorists whenever someone shoots up a black church, shoots up a synagog, holds a rally where someone is murdered, or brandish rifles at government agents executing a valid warrant. Yet, that would be an egregious violation of the Constitution because the implication of applying such a label that associates increased government involvement would be done so without due process.

It is with complete irony that I have the be the one defending the Constitution and the rights of citizens to an ideology that touts themselves as the only entity that cares about it.

bulletbob
06-16-2020, 11:39 AM
Words/labels have meanings. Furthermore, you seek to quickly throw a label on a particular group because you do not agree with their ideology, but you do not take into account the ramifications of such an action. One cannot call a group an organization without there being a leadership structure, means of organizing, or a set of qualifying metrics defining their goal. If we were to accept your logic, it would be just as apropos to label conservatives as domestic terrorists whenever someone shoots up a black church, shoots up a synagog, holds a rally where someone is murdered, or brandish rifles at government agents executing a valid warrant. Yet, that would be an egregious violation of the Constitution because the implication of applying such a label that associates increased government involvement would be done so without due process.

It is with complete irony that I have the be the one defending the Constitution and the rights of citizens to an ideology that touts themselves as the only entity that cares about it.
again you avoid answering the question when I had no problem finding the definition again you try to avoid it at all costs , you should have been a politician as I have never seen some one talk so much while completely avoiding answering a question
now you can talk to your self untill you give me a definition of what a terrorist is . you and I both know what it is but you know by admitting the truth it will make certain groups look bad.

Safety
06-16-2020, 12:14 PM
again you avoid answering the question when I had no problem finding the definition again you try to avoid it at all costs , you should have been a politician as I have never seen some one talk so much while completely avoiding answering a question
now you can talk to your self untill you give me a definition of what a terrorist is . you and I both know what it is but you know by admitting the truth it will make certain groups look bad.

So, the question is not about Terrorist Organizations, Terrorist Groups, but now just Terrorists? In post #54 did I not say there is no universal definition of the term "terrorist"? That would mean the term is too subjective to have a hard line definition for it.

bulletbob
06-16-2020, 03:21 PM
So, the question is not about Terrorist Organizations, Terrorist Groups, but now just Terrorists? In post #54 did I not say there is no universal definition of the term "terrorist"? That would mean the term is too subjective to have a hard line definition for it.

yes safety it has a definition you just refuse to admit it .

Safety
06-23-2020, 07:19 AM
yes safety it has a definition you just refuse to admit it .

I'm not sure what you are asking. What did I refuse to admit? Help me help you understand.

bulletbob
06-25-2020, 04:14 AM
I'm not sure what you are asking. What did I refuse to admit? Help me help you understand.

your incapable of understanding apparently.
If your comprehensive skills are that limited you dont understand then you need not debate anything other them perhaps how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop

Safety
06-25-2020, 07:22 AM
your incapable of understanding apparently.
If your comprehensive skills are that limited you dont understand then you need not debate anything other them perhaps how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop

Three. It takes three licks to get the center of a tootsie pop.

Now that is settled, care to return to the topic?

bulletbob
06-30-2020, 04:40 PM
Three. It takes three licks to get the center of a tootsie pop.

Now that is settled, care to return to the topic?

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.OV-45XMzuVY7MxCL4v6d8wHaEu&pid=Api&P=0&w=264&h=170

JustJack
08-23-2020, 05:05 AM
Um, somewhere in this thread, did somebody point out that antifa doesn't even exist? Except in Moscow troll farms?

bulletbob
09-10-2020, 12:58 AM
Um, somewhere in this thread, did somebody point out that antifa doesn't even exist? Except in Moscow troll farms?

Yes safety claims it dont exist are yoy making the same claim like Nadler the penguin ?
I THINK ITS FAIRLY OBVIOUS IT EXISTS.

murdock
09-23-2020, 10:47 AM
What makes a grown man, outside of a bath house, begin a post with typing "Um"?

barb012
09-23-2020, 10:56 AM
I have posted why it will be difficult to declare them a terrorist group, do you have a rebuttal for that?

Perhaps when they destroy your home it won't be difficult for you to declare them a terrorist group.

chaidragonfire
11-06-2020, 12:07 AM
ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/

noun

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

But it's not just political aims anymore. With the Snowflake generation, the Millennial generation, and the new Democrat generation (BLM is encompassed in the Dems) ...it's all about getting SOMETHING for NOTHING! They don't want to work for anything. They were raised to be slovenly, greed-mongering, narcissistic, self-entitled POS's! Tell them "NO", and they throw toddler tantrums! Disagree with them, they call you "racist", "rapist", and anything else that will ensure that some brainless fuktard hands over money to them to shut them up.

And as you've seen this past year, they have escalated to death and destruction. This is what a terrorist is.