PDA

View Full Version : Meat Is Plant Based And Part Of A Plant Based Diet

Santa's Little Helper
04-12-2013, 12:40 PM
We are told to eat plant based diet exclusively meaning NO MEAT

Yet that steak, pork chop, and chicken dinner is PLANT BASED

You see livestock are primarily herbivores cattle and poultry subsits primarily on a diet of corn, soy meal, distillers grain, and grass hence PLANT BASED

It was plants that grew that steer, fattened that hog, and made that chicken a plump fryer

So please include meat as a healthy protein rich part of your PLANT BASED DIET

Conley
04-12-2013, 04:09 PM
I've seen a lot of vegetarians overweight. So much food now is processed or altered and I don't think it's doing them any favors unless they're eating healthy too. I was vegetarian in college for a year. I remember eating a lot of Cheetos, but I was working out a lot so I could get away with. :grin: Lost a lot of muscle that year though.

Anyhow, on topic It's pretty amazing how animals (I'm including people) can convert plant matter into muscle and fat.

Chloe
04-12-2013, 04:34 PM
We are told to eat plant based diet exclusively meaning NO MEAT

Yet that steak, pork chop, and chicken dinner is PLANT BASED

You see livestock are primarily herbivores cattle and poultry subsits primarily on a diet of corn, soy meal, distillers grain, and grass hence PLANT BASED

It was plants that grew that steer, fattened that hog, and made that chicken a plump fryer

So please include meat as a healthy protein rich part of your PLANT BASED DIET

no thanks :)

Conley
04-12-2013, 04:35 PM
no thanks :)

if you like veggie straws you are only a couple of steps away from dancing with devil (eating cheetos) :shocked: