PDA

View Full Version : Que Pasa, Amigos

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Just brushing up on my spanish, never know when the our government will make it the official language.
I'm glad to be here and want to thank the people who developed this political board.
I'm not a democrat, nor am I a republican, I'm a conservative.
Looking forward to the discussions on this board.

Ravi
04-15-2013, 12:52 PM
Hola!

nic34
04-15-2013, 12:59 PM
According to the 2000 US census, people of German ancestry make up the largest single ethnic group in the United States.

Bienvenido al foro amigo.....

or maybe

Willkommen zum Forum.

truthmatters
04-15-2013, 01:01 PM
welcome

Conley
04-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Welcome Gripper!

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Right now we have 15% of the population that is Hispanic, by 2050 it's estimated to jump to 30%.
I'm just getting ahead of the curve.

truthmatters
04-15-2013, 01:12 PM
I live in an area that is 66% latino.

they are nice people

Mister D
04-15-2013, 01:14 PM
According to the 2000 US census, people of German ancestry make up the largest single ethnic group in the United States.

Bienvenido al foro amigo.....

or maybe

Willkommen zum Forum.

Only a tiny fraction speak German as their first langauge and the vast majority do not speak German at all.

Mister D
04-15-2013, 01:15 PM
Right now we have 15% of the population that is Hispanic, by 2050 it's estimated to jump to 30%.
I'm just getting ahead of the curve.

Mow your own lawn and you won't have any reason to learn Spanish.

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 01:16 PM
I have no problem whatsoever with the legal iimigrants or the Hispanic Americans. It's sad to see the gangs that are filled with illegals, and just how brutal they can be.

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 01:19 PM
That's easy to say right now. I just never know what our politicians will do in the future.
Oh....I am for some sort of amnesty....as long as the borders will be monitored......

Mister D
04-15-2013, 01:20 PM
That's easy to say right now. I just never know what our politicians will do in the future.
Oh....I am for some sort of amnesty....as long as the borders will be monitored......

Your politicians hate you and they most certainly appreciate your support for amnesty.

nic34
04-15-2013, 01:24 PM

Your're definately one of the more reasonable conservatives wrt immigration.... kinda like Reagan and Bush....
:thumbsup20:

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Your politicians hate you and they most certainly appreciate your support for amnesty.

I'm a realist, MD. I know we can't get rid of 11-20 million illegals. But, I also know we can have much better border security going forward and not have to have amnesty every 25-30 years.

Conley
04-15-2013, 01:54 PM
Our borders are an embarrassment, especially in a country that is hysterical over "Homeland Security" and with a government that claims it's protecting its people. Our security and immigration policies are a freaking joke IMO. I wish we had fewer illegals and that we were safer from terrorists but as long as we continue to reelect the incumbent jackholes who make up the majority of DC and are only looking out for themselves I have no faith either will happen. Aren't I just a ray of sunshine? :laugh:

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Our borders are an embarrassment, especially in a country that is hysterical over "Homeland Security" and with a government that claims it's protecting its people. Our security and immigration policies are a freaking joke IMO. I wish we had fewer illegals and that we were safer from terrorists but as long as we continue to reelect the incumbent jackholes who make up the majority of DC and are only looking out for themselves I have no faith either will happen. Aren't I just a ray of sunshine? :laugh:
I agree with you from top to bottom in your post

Mister D
04-15-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm a realist, MD. I know we can't get rid of 11-20 million illegals. But, I also know we can have much better border security going forward and not have to have amnesty every 25-30 years.

Sure we can. We (i.e. our politicians in the grip of special interests) simply lack the political will. Moreover, we will be offering repeated amnesty if we don't make it clear that 1) you will not come and go as you please and 2) this is not a boarding house but a real country. I'm sure they appreciate you believing them when they speak of 1) the impracticality of deporting migrants and 2) that they ever had any intention of doing so but migration from the undeveloped world, particularly Latin America, benefits no one but the migrants themselves and those in power here.

Mister D
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Certainly we could establish a guest worker program for grade school educated lettuce pickers with no promise eventual of citizenship.

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Sure we can. We (i.e. our politicians in the grip of special interests) simply lack the political will. Moreover, we will be offering repeated amnesty if we don't make it clear that 1) you will not come and go as you please and 2) this is not a boarding house but a real country. I'm sure they appreciate you believing them when they speak of 1) the impracticality of deporting migrants and 2) that they ever had any intention of doing so but migration from the undeveloped world, particularly Latin America, benefits no one but the migrants themselves and those in power here.

Let me know when you figure out how to remove the millions that are already here.
I do agree that the politicians aren't really concerned, or they would have shored up the borders back in 1986 like they were supposed to. I also think that that they won't get it right this time for the same reason....the politicians are owned by special interests.

KC
04-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Just brushing up on my spanish, never know when the our government will make it the official language.
I'm glad to be here and want to thank the people who developed this political board.
I'm not a democrat, nor am I a republican, I'm a conservative.
Looking forward to the discussions on this board.

Bienvenidos a los Foros Politicos! Espero que te gustas nuestra foro. Si tienes preguntas o necesitas ayuda con cualquier problema, sera agui para ayudarte.

GetaGrip
04-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Bienvenidos a los Foros Politicos! Espero que te gustas nuestra foro. Si tienes preguntas o necesitas ayuda con cualquier problema, sera agui para ayudarte.

gracias!

Mister D
04-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Let me know when you figure out how to remove the millions that are already here.
I do agree that the politicians aren't really concerned, or they would have shored up the borders back in 1986 like they were supposed to. I also think that that they won't get it right this time for the same reason....the politicians are owned by special interests.

Easy. Make them feel unwelcome. Deny them the services and handouts they currently receive. For example, why do we their offspring to state schools and give them free meals? Repeal the 14 Amendment. Arrest them when they rally for their supposed rights and wave Mexican flags in our streets. It's not going to happen overnight but it's certainly not that hard to eat away at their will to stay. Make life difficult. Stop sending mixed signals. They'll get the message. Those we don't catch will deport themselves.

Let me know when you realize that we either make a stand or have an amnesty every so often.

Captain Obvious
04-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Welcome GetaGrip - glad you're here.

Greenridgeman
04-17-2013, 08:26 AM
Easy. Make them feel unwelcome. Deny them the services and handouts they currently receive. For example, why do we their offspring to state schools and give them free meals? Repeal the 14 Amendment. Arrest them when they rally for their supposed rights and wave Mexican flags in our streets. It's not going to happen overnight but it's certainly not that hard to eat away at their will to stay. Make life difficult. Stop sending mixed signals. They'll get the message. Those we don't catch will deport themselves.

Let me know when you realize that we either make a stand or have an amnesty every so often.

I say make a new kind of stand. Every time we catch an illegal here in the GOUSA, working, we send one non-working homegrown parasite to the country of said illegal's origin.

After Mexico got 100,000 or so Louisiana born and bred welfare dependents, they would seal the border from their side.