PDA

View Full Version : Our First Gay President

Calypso Jones
08-18-2020, 11:26 AM
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/obama_i_make_love_to_men_daily.html

August 18, 2020
Obama: 'I Make Love to Men Daily'

By Jack Cashill (https://www.americanthinker.com/author/jackcashill/)
In composing my new book, Unmasking Obama: The Fight to Tell the True Story of a Failed Presidency (https://amzn.to/2VHOnS8), I thought hard about whether I should address the question of Barack Obama's sexuality.

Two considerations persuaded me to pursue the issue. One was the no-holds-barred media treatment of the sex life, real and imagined, of Donald Trump and Brett Kavanaugh. The second was the fact that despite Obama's early feint to the center, his presidency was something of a golden age for gay America. A May 2012 Newsweek cover story, in fact, dubbed Obama "the first gay president (https://politi.co/349gu1I)."

Understandably, the fear of offending the “black church” made Obama initially cautious about championing the LGBT cause, but there may have been another reason for his restraint. Obama faced rumors that he himself was gay. No subject made those close to Obama more nervous.
College girlfriend Alex McNear, for instance, redacted a section of a letter she shared with Obama biographer David Garrow, thinking Obama’s reflections on homosexuality “too explosive." Her concern was understandable.

In the less "inclusive" days of the early 1980s, no straight guy I know would ever have thought to make such an admission, especially to a "girlfriend." Only after McNear sold the Barack Obama letters to Emory University in 2016 was Garrow able to access the original and even then with some difficulty. Garrow, a Pulitzer Prize-winning civil rights historian, included the passage above in the paperback version of his book. No one noticed.

Given the admitted bisexuality of Obama's Hawaiian mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, and Obama’s mental indulgence in the same, the honest critic has to think hard about this excerpt from “Pop,” a poem Obama wrote about Davis while in college.
“Pop takes another shot, neat / Points out the same amber / Stain on his shorts that I’ve got on mine / and / Makes me smell his smell, coming / From me.” A therapist who blogged under the label “Neo-Neocon” hesitated to call the interaction “outright sexual abuse,” but she imagined it at the very least “a boundary violation.” She explained, “This child feels invaded—perhaps even taken over—by this man, and is fighting against that sensation."

After Obama announced for the presidency in 2007, a fellow named Larry Sinclair fueled rumors about Obama’s sexuality when he went public with his allegations of a two-day coke and sex romp with the then-married Obama in 1999. As soon as Sinclair announced plans for the press conference, they launched an internet petition drive demanding the Press Club deny Sinclair its stage.

To its credit, the National Press Club refused to buckle. Sinclair held his conference (https://bit.ly/2Fnxjvd). In watching it years later, I am impressed by how well Sinclair understood Obama’s hold on the media. If you asked a question about a black man who chose to run for president, he observed, “All of a sudden you’re called a racist, a bigot.”

A genuine character, Sinclair acknowledged up front the various crimes he had committed in years past. He wanted to take that cudgel away from the media. Sinclair then explained in exquisite detail the nature of his alleged 1999 interaction with then-state senator Obama.
He provided dates, the name of the hotel, the name of the Muslim limo driver who arranged the assignation, the specifics of their sexual interlude, as well as insights into the menacing phone calls he received from Donald Young, a member of Reverend Wright’s church and an alleged lover of Obama’s.
Obviously, too, Obama got married. His memoir, Dreams from My Father, culminates in his wedding to Michelle. Yet he seems to have chosen Michelle with the same political calculation that he chose his church, a way of rooting himself in the African-American community. As with all previous relationships, this tale of courtship is strikingly devoid of any reference to love, sex, or romance.

At his most passionate, Obama says of Michelle, "In her eminent practicality and Midwestern attitudes, she reminds me not a little of Toot [his grandmother]." That description must surely have warmed Michelle's heart, but that may have been the best Obama could do.

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 11:32 AM
Obama may have been our first gay president. Bill Clinton was our first black president :)

stjames1_53
08-18-2020, 11:33 AM
a full-blown faygot...to quote Captain Obvious

stjames1_53
08-18-2020, 11:34 AM
Obama may have been our first gay president. Bill Clinton was our first black president :)
and Hillary was our first WH pimp...finding the ladies that her hubby enjoyed

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 11:36 AM
and Hillary was our first WH pimp...finding the ladies that her hubby enjoyed

Lol. Word on the street in Little Rock has always been she enjoyed them as much or more than he did :)

stjames1_53
08-18-2020, 11:38 AM
Lol. Word on the street in Little Rock has always been she enjoyed them as much or more than he did :)
the thought that her and Janet Reno bumped uglies goes beyond the pale...........

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 11:42 AM
the thought that her and Janet Reno bumped uglies goes beyond the pale...........

I think I just threw up a little :)

TrueAmerican
08-18-2020, 11:49 AM

Brought to you from WorldNetDaily and Laura Ingram....SERIOUSLY

In other words, you people are willing to believe ANYTHING!!! The guy is a fringe idiot associated with known crackpots who regularly promote lies and falsehoods.

But in all seriousness, have you all tried drinking bleach yet?

MisterVeritis
08-18-2020, 11:50 AM
I think President Trump is the first authentic black American President.
Barack Hussein O prefers men or perhaps transexuals like Mooch.

RichardMZhlubb
08-18-2020, 11:52 AM
The odds that we've never had a gay president are small, but the evidence that it's Obama is nonexistent.

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 11:54 AM
The odds that we've never had a gay president are small, but the evidence that it's Obama is nonexistent.

You have noticed Moochelle is really a man , yes?

RichardMZhlubb
08-18-2020, 11:59 AM
You have noticed Moochelle is really a man , yes?
I've noticed that a lot of men like you are incredibly intimidated by a strong Black woman like Michelle Obama.

Calypso Jones
08-18-2020, 12:02 PM
More than once during the question and answer period, reporters asked Sinclair, given his “tremendous credibility problem,” why they should take him seriously. In turn, Sinclair asked the reporters “to do your jobs and find facts.” He provided them several useful leads and challenged them to follow up. Sinclair specifically asked the reporters to check Young’s phone records. He believed Obama to be complicit in the choir member’s December 2007 murder, a crime that remains unsolved to this day.

True to form, Politico quickly moved to discredit Sinclair. Its editors headlined their article from the day of the press conference, “Obama accuser has long rap sheet (https://politi.co/320KBpi).” In an aside that Trump or Kavanaugh might find amusing, Politico refused to publish Sinclair’s “outlandish” allegations because they were “unsubstantiated.” Wired, meanwhile, ran an article celebrating those leftist bloggers who succeeded in getting Sinclair arrested on an outstanding Delaware warrant just as he was leaving the Press Club.

As should be obvious, the media had stunningly different standards for Sinclair and, say, Stormy Daniels or Christine Blasey Ford. The same media that insisted we “believe the women” were not at all inclined to believe the men, at least not this man.

The same media that insisted “love is love” saw something inherently distasteful in Sinclair’s tale of consensual gay sex. The messenger in this case had to be attacked, exposed, eliminated as a threat, and that he was. To this day, few have ever heard of Sinclair. Fewer still have heard of the late Donald Young.

In fact, so quickly were Sinclair’s allegations trashed and burned, John Heilemann and Mark Halperin did not even mention Sinclair in their comprehensive look at the 2008 campaign, Game Change.

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 12:05 PM
I've noticed that a lot of men like you are incredibly intimidated by a strong Black woman like Michelle Obama.

Lmao..Ive been intimidated by a woman or two in my life but certainly not by a bull dyke chick that walks like an ape with painful hemorrhoids as Moochelle does

Standing Wolf
08-18-2020, 12:06 PM

The evidence that James Buchanan was gay is pretty convincing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/pete-buttigieg-wouldnt-be-americas-first-gay-president/2019/03/26/0b7b1eb4-41de-11e9-922c-64d6b7840b82_story.html

carolina73
08-18-2020, 12:10 PM
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/obama_i_make_love_to_men_daily.html

August 18, 2020
Obama: 'I Make Love to Men Daily'

In composing my new book, Unmasking Obama: The Fight to Tell the True Story of a Failed Presidency (https://amzn.to/2VHOnS8), I thought hard about whether I should address the question of Barack Obama's sexuality.

Two considerations persuaded me to pursue the issue. One was the no-holds-barred media treatment of the sex life, real and imagined, of Donald Trump and Brett Kavanaugh. The second was the fact that despite Obama's early feint to the center, his presidency was something of a golden age for gay America. A May 2012 Newsweek cover story, in fact, dubbed Obama "the first gay president (https://politi.co/349gu1I)."

Understandably, the fear of offending the “black church” made Obama initially cautious about championing the LGBT cause, but there may have been another reason for his restraint. Obama faced rumors that he himself was gay. No subject made those close to Obama more nervous.
College girlfriend Alex McNear, for instance, redacted a section of a letter she shared with Obama biographer David Garrow, thinking Obama’s reflections on homosexuality “too explosive." Her concern was understandable.

In the less "inclusive" days of the early 1980s, no straight guy I know would ever have thought to make such an admission, especially to a "girlfriend." Only after McNear sold the Barack Obama letters to Emory University in 2016 was Garrow able to access the original and even then with some difficulty. Garrow, a Pulitzer Prize-winning civil rights historian, included the passage above in the paperback version of his book. No one noticed.

Given the admitted bisexuality of Obama's Hawaiian mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, and Obama’s mental indulgence in the same, the honest critic has to think hard about this excerpt from “Pop,” a poem Obama wrote about Davis while in college.
“Pop takes another shot, neat / Points out the same amber / Stain on his shorts that I’ve got on mine / and / Makes me smell his smell, coming / From me.” A therapist who blogged under the label “Neo-Neocon” hesitated to call the interaction “outright sexual abuse,” but she imagined it at the very least “a boundary violation.” She explained, “This child feels invaded—perhaps even taken over—by this man, and is fighting against that sensation."

After Obama announced for the presidency in 2007, a fellow named Larry Sinclair fueled rumors about Obama’s sexuality when he went public with his allegations of a two-day coke and sex romp with the then-married Obama in 1999. As soon as Sinclair announced plans for the press conference, they launched an internet petition drive demanding the Press Club deny Sinclair its stage.

To its credit, the National Press Club refused to buckle. Sinclair held his conference (https://bit.ly/2Fnxjvd). In watching it years later, I am impressed by how well Sinclair understood Obama’s hold on the media. If you asked a question about a black man who chose to run for president, he observed, “All of a sudden you’re called a racist, a bigot.”

A genuine character, Sinclair acknowledged up front the various crimes he had committed in years past. He wanted to take that cudgel away from the media. Sinclair then explained in exquisite detail the nature of his alleged 1999 interaction with then-state senator Obama.
He provided dates, the name of the hotel, the name of the Muslim limo driver who arranged the assignation, the specifics of their sexual interlude, as well as insights into the menacing phone calls he received from Donald Young, a member of Reverend Wright’s church and an alleged lover of Obama’s.
Obviously, too, Obama got married. His memoir, Dreams from My Father, culminates in his wedding to Michelle. Yet he seems to have chosen Michelle with the same political calculation that he chose his church, a way of rooting himself in the African-American community. As with all previous relationships, this tale of courtship is strikingly devoid of any reference to love, sex, or romance.

At his most passionate, Obama says of Michelle, "In her eminent practicality and Midwestern attitudes, she reminds me not a little of Toot [his grandmother]." That description must surely have warmed Michelle's heart, but that may have been the best Obama could do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOv2aye5V44

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 12:12 PM

It takes a really "strong woman" to use child labor in her garden :)

https://youtu.be/_syPsHyAdoY

carolina73
08-18-2020, 12:12 PM
You HAVE to believe the gay man, homophobe!

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 12:13 PM
The evidence that James Buchanan was gay is pretty convincing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/pete-buttigieg-wouldnt-be-americas-first-gay-president/2019/03/26/0b7b1eb4-41de-11e9-922c-64d6b7840b82_story.html

Abe Lincoln was too wasn't he?

Standing Wolf
08-18-2020, 12:24 PM

As the author of that WaPo piece I cited notes, it was actually less of a big deal to many 150-200 years ago than it is now in a lot of circles...even less so in the case of women. In upper class American and British society, young women were expected to develop "special friendships" with one another in preparation for marriage. On the Western frontier - where men were men and sheep were scared - there was reportedly more than just the occasional Brokeback Mountain scenario going on.

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 12:33 PM
As the author of that WaPo piece I cited notes, it was actually less of a big deal to many 150-200 years ago than it is now in a lot of circles...even less so in the case of women. In upper class American and British society, young women were expected to develop "special friendships" with one another in preparation for marriage. On the Western frontier - where men were men and sheep were scared - there was reportedly more than just the occasional Brokeback Mountain scenario going on.

I always did have a weakness for "blue bloods" females. Now I know why.

As for when "sheep were scared"? Lol

In the South we say " just don't look the damn thing in the eye" :)

stjames1_53
08-18-2020, 01:53 PM

no one is intimidated by a lawyer that's been blackballed in her own state........................

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 01:55 PM
no one is intimidated by a lawyer that's been blackballed in her own state........................

She's been "black balled " alright :)

stjames1_53
08-18-2020, 01:58 PM
unlike you who assumes he owns women......do you still stone the wives of friends or do you just supply the rocks?
Takes a real brave man to stone a woman to death, doesn't it?

Standing Wolf
08-18-2020, 02:02 PM
unlike you who assumes he owns women......do you still stone the wives of friends or do you just supply the rocks?

Yeah, Richard...you and your wife-stoning buddies! :rollseyes:

stjames1_53
08-18-2020, 02:02 PM

and yet, you bring up sheep and brokeback mountain...............feeling frisky today? Don't feel left out, Go out and find a favored farm animal and brokeback mountain their young behinds

RichardMZhlubb
08-18-2020, 02:07 PM

I don’t doubt that you think this is some sort of clever and coherent zinger, but it’s still totally incomprehensible.

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 02:14 PM
and yet, you bring up sheep and brokeback mountain...............feeling frisky today? Don't feel left out, Go out and find a favored farm animal and brokeback mountain their young behinds

Hey..farm animals have feelings too! :)

Calypso Jones
08-18-2020, 02:15 PM
I guess we shouldn't take obama at his word. He wrote the poem. YOu got another interpretation for it?

Cotton1
08-18-2020, 02:22 PM
I guess we shouldn't take obama at his word. He wrote the poem. YOu got another interpretation for it?

This poem ?

My name is Obama Dan
Married a woman
That was really a man :)

stjames1_53
08-18-2020, 02:30 PM
I don’t doubt that you think this is some sort of clever and coherent zinger, but it’s still totally incomprehensible.

Truth is never a zinger.....................

Standing Wolf
08-19-2020, 10:00 AM
I find the connection some appear to be trying to make between President Obama allegedly being "gay" and the possibility of his having been molested as a youngster more than a little disturbing. What, in fact, does one have to do with the other?

Another question that is too seldom addressed in these conversations is, why is it assumed that an individual is "gay" because they had (or may have had) X number of same-sex partners at some point in their lives, and how does one even go about quantifying that person's "gayness"? Is once enough to earn the brand? Does it work the other way - do we tell a fully out and doubt-free gay man that he's actually "straight" because he slept with a couple of girls in high school?

Movies and t.v. shows, both dramatic and comedic, have served to further the confusion. A middle-aged or older person "discovers" that they're attracted to someone of the same sex and it's "Hey, Grandpa is gay!" It matters not that they've lived their entire lives not being gay - suddenly they're pigeon-holed into a new sexual identity and given no say in the matter.

And sorry to say, the Gay Liberation movement (God, that sounds so Seventies these days) has contributed mightily in advancing the idea - almost the religion - that if you did it and maybe even enjoyed it once you're gay and if you deny it you're a self-hating gay person and maybe even a homophobe. In attempting to advance the worthy cause of ensuring that gay individuals and couples are not discriminated against by the law, some have, in a quest for numbers and solidarity, gone overboard with the concept of Gay Identity, to the point where childhood experimentation, bisexuality and the like are rejected as denial and avoidance.

zelmo1234
08-19-2020, 10:02 AM
All I can say is that I watched him through a baseball and shoot a gun, and Michelle seems to be a little frustrated,

It would explain a lot..... Just saying.

bulletbob
10-21-2020, 11:20 PM
actually ABE might have been our first bi president .

Abby08
10-21-2020, 11:45 PM

He wasn't called, Bath House Barry, for nothing.

Abby08
10-21-2020, 11:48 PM

Her strength comes from testosterone.

bulletbob
10-22-2020, 02:08 AM
He wasn't called, Bath House Barry, for nothing.

awww yes the legend of bath house Barry O bung hole.

Lemuel Banks
10-22-2020, 02:37 AM
What is wrong with some posters on here? Barack Obama is not gay.

But most in South Carolina think Lindsay Graham is.

I cannot believe some of the insane theories promoted by many.

FindersKeepers
10-22-2020, 03:56 AM

History is replete with rumors that perhaps both James Buchanan and Abraham Lincoln could have been gay.

Is Obama? Who knows, but also, who cares?

I'm much less interested in a person's sexuality than I am in their policies and agenda. The days of negatively judging someone because they're gay are over.

Abby08
10-22-2020, 11:03 AM

They're only insane if you don't agree. Huh?

Doesn't matter who is or, isn't, but why do people get so upset when its suggested Barry is gay?

The Booman
10-24-2020, 03:11 AM
Barack Obama is not gay. His boyfriend on the other hand....

Admiral Ackbar
10-24-2020, 03:31 AM
I have always said Obama is a cock sucker

The Booman
10-24-2020, 08:05 PM
Well economy wise he bent a lot of men over...

RMNIXON
10-24-2020, 08:13 PM
What I will say is that there were some strange circumstances going on at the Obama Church of America Hate. The role of Barry is not clear, but the media willing to ignore is quite clear.

Just like they ignore the weekend Chicago death rate and chant BLM!

Jen
10-24-2020, 08:29 PM
If Obama announced to the world that he is gay..................nobody would be surprised. Everyone knows.

And let me add this just in case there are any other questions about the Obamas.

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/122207809_3541182779274898_6632509713172555943_o.j pg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=oI7h4HlQp10AX9jNWaG&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=e6298437486570ea933604d30823d5e8&oe=5FB743F5

Tahuyaman
10-25-2020, 03:55 PM
The author of the piece in the OP does make a rational case. It’s certainly worthy of a discussion.

Cotton1
10-25-2020, 04:55 PM

Then why is he married to a man ?

Captdon
10-25-2020, 04:57 PM

Buchanan was widely believed to be a homosexual.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/175-year-history-examining-bachelor-president-james-buchanans-close-friendship-william-rufus-king-180972992/

Cotton1
10-25-2020, 05:00 PM

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/175-year-history-examining-bachelor-president-james-buchanans-close-friendship-william-rufus-king-180972992/

Why? Did he have an affair with Hillary ?

Perianne
10-25-2020, 05:03 PM
In baseball terms, was Barack the pitcher or the catcher?

Tahuyaman
10-26-2020, 02:31 AM

He was a bachelor. That doesn’t equate to being homosexual.

stephenpe
10-26-2020, 01:27 PM
obsessed about gay sex still.........I hear they got WWW dots for those of you so curious about it. Used to be the biggest insult for dems was communist. Then it was gay. Then it was socialist. I hope yall finally get this sorted out eventually. Maybe you could elect a leader to go look into to it for you and report back. A sort of "love that dare not speak its name" report. nttatwwt

The Booman
10-26-2020, 02:48 PM
Carter could have been a bit of a mincer with all those nifty cardigans.

Captdon
10-26-2020, 03:21 PM

How could she intimidate me?

Captdon
10-26-2020, 03:22 PM

No, having an ugly wife doesn't mean you're gay.

Captdon
10-26-2020, 03:25 PM
I find the connection some appear to be trying to make between President Obama allegedly being "gay" and the possibility of his having been molested as a youngster more than a little disturbing. What, in fact, does one have to do with the other?

Another question that is too seldom addressed in these conversations is, why is it assumed that an individual is "gay" because they had (or may have had) X number of same-sex partners at some point in their lives, and how does one even go about quantifying that person's "gayness"? Is once enough to earn the brand? Does it work the other way - do we tell a fully out and doubt-free gay man that he's actually "straight" because he slept with a couple of girls in high school?

Movies and t.v. shows, both dramatic and comedic, have served to further the confusion. A middle-aged or older person "discovers" that they're attracted to someone of the same sex and it's "Hey, Grandpa is gay!" It matters not that they've lived their entire lives not being gay - suddenly they're pigeon-holed into a new sexual identity and given no say in the matter.

And sorry to say, the Gay Liberation movement (God, that sounds so Seventies these days) has contributed mightily in advancing the idea - almost the religion - that if you did it and maybe even enjoyed it once you're gay and if you deny it you're a self-hating gay person and maybe even a homophobe. In attempting to advance the worthy cause of ensuring that gay individuals and couples are not discriminated against by the law, some have, in a quest for numbers and solidarity, gone overboard with the concept of Gay Identity, to the point where childhood experimentation, bisexuality and the like are rejected as denial and avoidance.

A man having sex with another man means he's gay.

Cotton1
10-26-2020, 03:27 PM
No, having an ugly wife doesn't mean you're gay.
Too funny

Captdon
10-26-2020, 03:27 PM

I live here. That's news to me.

Cotton1
10-26-2020, 03:28 PM
A man having sex with another man means he's gay.

Well ..there was that one time but I really needed a ride. :grin:

Captdon
10-26-2020, 03:30 PM
He was a bachelor. That doesn’t equate to being homosexual.

I didn't say it did. Read up on him and get back to me.

Captdon
10-26-2020, 03:31 PM
obsessed about gay sex still.........I hear they got WWW dots for those of you so curious about it. Used to be the biggest insult for dems was communist. Then it was gay. Then it was socialist. I hope yall finally get this sorted out eventually. Maybe you could elect a leader to go look into to it for you and report back. A sort of "love that dare not speak its name" report. nttatwwt

I'm not obsessed with it. It's people like you who want to talk about it. I don't need to talk about perversion.

Tahuyaman
10-26-2020, 03:31 PM
I didn't say it did. Read up on him and get back to me.

You'd be the last person I'd get back to.

Captdon
10-26-2020, 03:33 PM
You'd be the last person I'd get back to.

The one smart thing you have said. Maybe next year you can go for two.

Cotton1
10-26-2020, 03:34 PM
In baseball terms, was Barack the pitcher or the catcher?

Michelle was the "pitcher". Barrack was the "catcher" :)

Tahuyaman
10-26-2020, 03:35 PM
Michelle was the "pitcher". Barrack was the "catcher" :)

She has an ass like a catchers mitt.

Check that. A duffle bag full of catchers mitts.

Cotton1
10-26-2020, 03:37 PM
She has an ass like a catchers mitt.

She doesn't carry herself like a lady either. She walks like an ape with painful hemorrhoids

stephenpe
10-27-2020, 09:38 AM
I'm not obsessed with it. It's people like you who want to talk about it. I don't need to talk about perversion.
Well, I keep seeing threads started by you fine patriots with all these references to it. Im just making observations about what appear to be real interests in men with men.
I'm not obsessed with it. None proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty. Maybe Sir Walter Scott said that first.........

Captdon
10-27-2020, 10:14 AM
Well, I keep seeing threads started by you fine patriots with all these references to it. Im just making observations about what appear to be real interests in men with men. None proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty. Maybe Sir Walter Scott said that first.........

I reference it only when you freaks bring it up. Why do you have to defend it so much? Innocent means innocent. You really are gullible.

The Booman
10-27-2020, 11:45 PM
Well, I keep seeing threads started by you fine patriots with all these references to it. Im just making observations about what appear to be real interests in men with men. None proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty. Maybe Sir Walter Scott said that first.........

It's the gay police!

Sybil Ludington
11-14-2020, 07:44 PM

I thought Hillary was the black one in their family?
https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/1/_/a/C/T/_aCTa.O-xb-small-Did-Hillary-Clinton-Wear-Bl.jpg

Sybil Ludington
11-14-2020, 07:46 PM
And her and Huma.

Sybil Ludington
11-14-2020, 07:47 PM
Brought to you from WorldNetDaily and Laura Ingram....SERIOUSLY

In other words, you people are willing to believe ANYTHING!!! The guy is a fringe idiot associated with known crackpots who regularly promote lies and falsehoods.

But in all seriousness, have you all tried drinking bleach yet?

How the hell did you come up with TrueAmerican for a handle? This has all been known for a LONG time.

Sybil Ludington
11-14-2020, 07:53 PM
Lmao..Ive been intimidated by a woman or two in my life but certainly not by a bull dyke chick that walks like an ape with painful hemorrhoids as Moochelle does

Barack Obama's Brother Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Named Michael
https://judiciaryreport.com/barack_obama_brother_says_michelle_obama_a_man_nam ed_michael.htm

Cotton1
11-14-2020, 07:55 PM
Barack Obama's Brother Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Named Michael
https://judiciaryreport.com/barack_obama_brother_says_michelle_obama_a_man_nam ed_michael.htm

I believe him

Sybil Ludington
11-14-2020, 08:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeVJ9TFofM

Joan Rivers • Obama is gay, Michelle is a trannyJoann Rivers made these comments 2 weeks before untimely death during surgery.

Perianne
11-14-2020, 08:06 PM
Biden is a child molester. Obama is a sodomite. Clinton is a rapist and pedophile. Carter was an adulterer in his heart. Lyndon Johnson screwed the country. Kennedy screwed everyone.

What is it about Democrats being perverts?

The Booman
11-14-2020, 08:12 PM
C*ck. That's why.

Sybil Ludington
11-14-2020, 08:15 PM
So.....what is that trying to poke through his dress?

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

Cotton1
11-14-2020, 09:05 PM
So.....what is that trying to poke through his dress?

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

Cocoa-nuts? :grin:

Abby08
11-14-2020, 11:18 PM
I thought Hillary was the black one in their family?
https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/1/_/a/C/T/_aCTa.O-xb-small-Did-Hillary-Clinton-Wear-Bl.jpg

Omg ....I just noticed that bottom picture is Bill and Hillary!

RichardMZhlubb
11-15-2020, 12:22 AM
Biden is a child molester. Obama is a sodomite. Clinton is a rapist and pedophile. Carter was an adulterer in his heart. Lyndon Johnson screwed the country. Kennedy screwed everyone.

It’s pretty pathetic seeing this sort of shit from supporters of a guy who brags about barging into the dressing rooms of naked teenage girls, who fucks porn stars and then pays them off with illegal hush money, who is credibly accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by dozens of women, and who even got caught on a hot mic confessing to sexual assault.

Perianne
11-15-2020, 12:25 AM
It’s pretty pathetic seeing this sort of $#@! from supporters of a guy who brags about barging into the dressing rooms of naked teenage girls, who $#@!s porn stars and then pays them off with illegal hush money, who is credibly accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by dozens of women, and who even got caught on a hot mic confessing to sexual assault.
I would read your response ^ but it is loaded with bad words. You should know better. Perianne is a lady, not a contemptible liberal who is proud of using bad words.

The Booman
11-15-2020, 12:55 AM
I would read your response ^ but it is loaded with bad words. You should know better. Perianne is a lady, not a contemptible liberal who is proud of using bad words.
All those curses is evidence of someone with a limited vocabulary.

Cotton1
11-15-2020, 01:59 AM
It’s pretty pathetic seeing this sort of $#@! from supporters of a guy who brags about barging into the dressing rooms of naked teenage girls, who $#@!s porn stars and then pays them off with illegal hush money, who is credibly accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by dozens of women, and who even got caught on a hot mic confessing to sexual assault.

We don't support Biden :)

RichardMZhlubb
11-15-2020, 10:45 AM
Supporting a cretin like Trump is a far greater act of blatant amorality that using a few curse words.

The Booman
11-15-2020, 04:03 PM
Supporting Trump is now an amorality. Someone has the vapours again.

"Trump is immoral and a Cretin and when I see I'm going to give him a stern talking to and then hit him with my handbag!"

MisterVeritis
11-15-2020, 04:10 PM
Well ..there was that one time but I really needed a ride. :grin:
So did the other guy?

MisterVeritis
11-15-2020, 04:13 PM

They are also treasonous. Look at Ted Kennedy and Andropov of the Soviet Union colluding to defeat Reagan. BJ Clinton colluded with the Chinese Communists for help with his re-election. Then Crooked Hillary, and President Barack Hussein Obama went the whole way, working with foreigners, including Russian intelligence operatives to try to bring down Trump.

The Booman
11-15-2020, 06:03 PM
It had to be Carter. he wore those sweaters.

RichardMZhlubb
11-15-2020, 06:06 PM
Supporting Trump is now an amorality. Someone has the vapours again.

"Trump is immoral and a Cretin and when I see I'm going to give him a stern talking to and then hit him with my handbag!"

You can make fun of me all you want, but it doesn’t change the fact that Trump is the biggest piece of human excrement elected president in any of our lifetimes, a genuinely vile human being.

The Booman
11-15-2020, 06:42 PM
You can make fun of me all you want, but it doesn’t change the fact that Trump is the biggest piece of human excrement elected president in any of our lifetimes, a genuinely vile human being.
Oh heavens to Betsy! What shall we do? Should hike up our skirts and run around the kitchen table screaming? We could gnash our teeth a while, would that make you feel better? Or we could muster all our strength and have a good old fashioned conniption.

MisterVeritis
11-15-2020, 08:05 PM
And yet he is a far better man than you.

Sybil Ludington
11-15-2020, 08:10 PM

Far....Far....FAR BETTER!

RichardMZhlubb
11-15-2020, 08:10 PM
Not possible. Trump is a gigantic scumbag.

The Booman
11-15-2020, 08:12 PM
Remember that time Trump blamed the death of his wife on a drunk truck driver even though it was a lie? How about the time he ran his car into a river and left a woman to drown. Remember that? Neither do I.

MisterVeritis
11-15-2020, 08:14 PM

Not possible. Trump is a gigantic scumbag.
And yet...

Cotton1
11-15-2020, 08:14 PM
Omg ....I just noticed that bottom picture is Bill and Hillary!

Yes. Hillary is the one with the long beard.

Perianne
11-15-2020, 09:19 PM
Yes. Hillary is the one with the long beard.
I heard Hillary used to braid her armpit hairs.

The Booman
11-15-2020, 09:28 PM

Now that she is wealthy she has someone do it for her.

Cotton1
11-15-2020, 09:29 PM

She still does

Perianne
11-15-2020, 09:32 PM
She still does
Is that a common thing in Arkansas?

Cotton1
11-15-2020, 09:33 PM
Is that a common thing in Arkansas?

Not since we kicked Hillary out