PDA

View Full Version : Trump Supporters, why do you support a mass murderer?

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 10:24 AM
Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage.""This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.We have trump on tape. He knew Covid was deadly and dangerous long ago but he has lied and lied and lied. But his supporters don't care? I have not seen one trumper say, gee, intentionally killing over 100,000 Americans is not okay. Do you openly support mass murder or are you simply incapable of admitting the truth? If you continue to support a mass murderer, do you understand that makes you an accomplice to murder for every unnecessary death from here on? Knowingly supporting evil? Having been raised religious I know that is a one-way ticket to hell.

Retirednsmilin308
09-13-2020, 10:29 AM
Are you still saying some members here on this site are responsible for murdering over 100,000 Americans?

You said exactly that in a previous thread. Would you like me to show it to you?

You did not say they supported...you said they were directly responsible for the deaths of 100,000 Americans.

Random posters on an internet forum (and several members here) are directly responsible for the killing of over 100,000 Americans.

Your exact words.

This is PERMA-BAN material.

Calypso Jones
09-13-2020, 10:31 AM
The only people responsible for thousands of deaths of americans are these blue state tyrant governors who WILLFULLY ordered covid patients into nursing homes.

This is not working. The american people know what the left is doing.

Hoosier8
09-13-2020, 10:34 AM
1/10th what we were promised! Dang that Trump! We have been cheated!

Retirednsmilin308
09-13-2020, 10:34 AM
We have trump on tape. He knew Covid was deadly and dangerous long ago but he has lied and lied and lied. But his supporters don't care? I have not seen one trumper say, gee, intentionally killing over 100,000 Americans is not okay.

Do you openly support mass murder or are you simply incapable of admitting the truth?

If you continue to support a mass murderer, do you understand that makes you an accomplice to murder for every unnecessary death from here on? Knowingly supporting evil? Having been raised religious I know that is a one-way ticket to hell.

You also said they were directly responsible from the very beginning...not "from here on".

You owe every member here an apology for this post....and this is the second time you have said such outrageous crap.

murdock
09-13-2020, 10:35 AM
We have trump on tape. He knew Covid was deadly and dangerous long ago but he has lied and lied and lied. But his supporters don't care? I have not seen one trumper say, gee, intentionally killing over 100,000 Americans is not okay.

Do you openly support mass murder or are you simply incapable of admitting the truth?

If you continue to support a mass murderer, do you understand that makes you an accomplice to murder for every unnecessary death from here on? Knowingly supporting evil? Having been raised religious I know that is a one-way ticket to hell.
We don't, we support a man who is not a pedophile like you.

Calypso Jones
09-13-2020, 10:35 AM
and the left media/democrat pols are devastated that they didn't get the catastrophic results predicted. Ghouls.

MMC
09-13-2020, 11:21 AM
The only people responsible for thousands of deaths of americans are these blue state tyrant governors who WILLFULLY ordered covid patients into nursing homes.

Desperation.....its not hard to miss.

barb012
09-13-2020, 11:32 AM

You do not know what truth is. your a left extremist who cares nothing for your children future or even yours for that matter. You will regret your decision to support the left.

Calypso Jones
09-13-2020, 12:09 PM
The left has lost touch with what america is... WHO REAL americans ARE. They've become limousine liberals and the little guy is an embarrassment to them. Well...they're out here. THEY ARE NOT wearing masks.>THEY are not buying this BS from the Left Media. ThAT is for damn sure.

barb012
09-13-2020, 12:16 PM
Biden's group are the mass murderers so people that support Trump know he is not what you claim.

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 01:31 PM
Are you still saying some members here on this site are responsible for murdering over 100,000 Americans?

You said exactly that in a previous thread. Would you like me to show it to you?

You did not say they supported...you said they were directly responsible for the deaths of 100,000 Americans.

Random posters on an internet forum (and several members here) are directly responsible for the killing of over 100,000 Americans.

Your exact words.

Support of mass murder is an accomplice to murder. He is still lying to this day. He is holding huge rallies where few wear masks; even in violation of the law!!! He snubs and attacks actual experts and their advice. He ridicules Biden for wearing a mask. He has called it a denial of freedom. This is an ongoing case of mass murder.

So do you support trump's mass murder or not. The facts are undeniable. And we have him on tape admitting it.

FindersKeepers
09-13-2020, 01:40 PM

This is like deja vu from yesterday.

It's a president's responsibility to keep an entire citizenry from panicking, and both Fauci and Trump were on the same page there.

How quickly you seem to have forgotten that fights were breaking out in stores over toilet paper -- shelves were laid bare by hoarders, and the poor and the elderly could not find adequate food and supplies. Why did you want chaos? Why do you keep repeating debunked conspiracy theories? I bet if I go to the grocery right now all the aluminum foil will be sold out. Because, you bought to make your pointy hat. Amirite?

The Booman
09-13-2020, 01:40 PM
I didn't know Trump voted for the wars in the middle east.

MMC
09-13-2020, 01:43 PM
Biden's group are the mass murderers so people that support Trump know he is not what you claim.

Yes Democrats are to blame for intentionally killing people. Sending infected into the Nursing homes. Banning a drug that saves lives.

Only the gullible left keeps trying to blame Trump.

BenjaminO
09-13-2020, 03:45 PM
You support an admitted sexual predator then (Don).
M'kay

MMC
09-13-2020, 03:47 PM
FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Said She Believed Biden’s Sexual ... (https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/11/flashback-kamala-harris-said-she-believed-bidens-rape-accusers/)https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/11/flashback...
Aug 11, 2020 ∑ Kamala Harris, whom expected Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden announced Tuesday as his running mate, said last year that she believes the women who accused Biden of sexual assault…

Mmmmkay......now that there is that understanding.

Section31
09-13-2020, 03:48 PM
We have trump on tape. He knew Covid was deadly and dangerous long ago but he has lied and lied and lied. But his supporters don't care? I have not seen one trumper say, gee, intentionally killing over 100,000 Americans is not okay. Do you openly support mass murder or are you simply incapable of admitting the truth? If you continue to support a mass murderer, do you understand that makes you an accomplice to murder for every unnecessary death from here on? Knowingly supporting evil? Having been raised religious I know that is a one-way ticket to hell.

Leftists say and do the weirdest things.

Jen
09-13-2020, 03:49 PM
Why do you lie in your posts?

Section31
09-13-2020, 03:49 PM

More evidence leftists are becoming more hysterical as November 3rd approaches.

Section31
09-13-2020, 03:55 PM
You do not know what truth is. your a left extremist who cares nothing for your children future or even yours for that matter. You will regret your decision to support the left.

I have said for years, and I believe without a doubt, leftists are mentally unstable. Not insane, but unstable. They are also selfish, hypocritical, and they hunger for power over others. They aren't truly American, and reject freedom and liberty as outlined in our founding documents. They are enemies of our nation and they need to go away, or die. I don't care which.

Leanne778
09-13-2020, 04:08 PM

Your exact words.

Retired, I have been accused by people on here to be racist, that being on the left I have also been accused of partaking in killing of protesters which all in all is a bold faced lie. A few on here are so out of touch with reality they will say whatever they can to make it look like that I am actually these things which is totally untrue so if your calling out TA the others need to be called out as well.

Leanne778
09-13-2020, 04:11 PM
The left has lost touch with what america is... WHO REAL americans ARE. They've become limousine liberals and the little guy is an embarrassment to them. Well...they're out here. THEY ARE NOT wearing masks.>THEY are not buying this BS from the Left Media. ThAT is for damn sure.
Not me. I see very clearly on what is going on and what the right is trying to do. Cover it up. Just lie. Say it ain't so. Trump just goes on tangents and continues to lie on a daily basis. His republican cronies doing the same thing. I really don't know how you can just sit there and spew blame at democrats when all of this is the republicans fault. It's freaking amazingly unreal.....

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 04:12 PM
Not me. I see very clearly on what is going on and what the right is trying to do. Cover it up. Just lie. Say it ain't so. Trump just goes on tangents and continues to lie on a daily basis. His republican cronies doing the same thing. I really don't know how you can just sit there and spew blame at democrats when all of this is the republicans fault. It's freaking amazingly unreal.....

Provably so. Undeniably so.

Leanne778
09-13-2020, 04:15 PM
Yes Democrats are to blame for intentionally killing people. Sending infected into the Nursing homes. Banning a drug that saves lives.

Only the gullible left keeps trying to blame Trump.

Here is another fine accusation from the right @Retirednsmilin308

that we are to blame for killings. It wasn't directed towards me this time but it is directed at all democrats.

carolina73
09-13-2020, 04:21 PM
We have trump on tape. He knew Covid was deadly and dangerous long ago but he has lied and lied and lied. But his supporters don't care? I have not seen one trumper say, gee, intentionally killing over 100,000 Americans is not okay. Do you openly support mass murder or are you simply incapable of admitting the truth? If you continue to support a mass murderer, do you understand that makes you an accomplice to murder for every unnecessary death from here on? Knowingly supporting evil? Having been raised religious I know that is a one-way ticket to hell.

You make accusations with no facts or logic to back it up.

1) What do you think we would have done earlier?
We had less than 100 deaths in the middle of March. Would you have locked down the country?
We only had a very small number of tests become available in the third week of February and had no capabilities in mid-March to even do widespread testing.

2) Democrats were already having hearings. Each of the states has their own version of the CDC that communicates directly with the CDC on the Federal level.

3) The Governors of the states told the President that they would sue him if he shut down the states and Trump certainly would have been laughed out of the courts.

4) We certainly did not have masks and Fauci was still recommending that we not wear them. The reason does not matter in reference to what we are discussing

So other than play politics, can you tell us what you would have done? Would you have sought to panic everyone?

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 04:24 PM
Here is his latest lie that will kill people. Now he claims "the left" wanted him to create a panic. No, the left, the medical community, scientists, victims of the virus, the morticians... wanted him to tell the truth. But he didn't tell the truth. He has actively promoted the spread of the virus by ridiculing those trying to control it - the actual experts telling what we really need to be doing. He intentionally kills people by assembling large crowds at rallies. He goes out of his way to avoid the appearance of social distancing and indeed there is none at his rallies. He has chairs at the White House stacked in tightly with no social distancing. This is a crime, pure and simple. It is willful homicide. No way around it.

But worst of all is that he made the most important thing we CAN do a political issue. If Americans all started wearing masks religiously as soon as we realized the value of doing so and they became available, there would be far fewer dead. But did trump push this? Hell no! He made it about being liberal or not. THAT was a crime. That has costs tens of thousands of lives.

Being honest and doing what we need to do is not creating a panic. That is a fools argument. It is transparent. And it is ludicrous. It is the ostrich solution - Just bury your head and the problem will go away. No! You follow the science and do what needs to be done. That is how everyone else in the developed world avoided the catastrophe we have under trump.

Cotton1
09-13-2020, 04:30 PM
Here is his latest lie that will kill people. Now he claims "the left" wanted him to create a panic. No, the left, the medical community, scientists, victims of the virus, the morticians... wanted him to tell the truth. But he didn't tell the truth. He has actively promoted the spread of the virus by ridiculing those trying to control it - the actual experts telling what we really need to be doing. He intentionally kills people by assembling large crowds at rallies. He goes out of his way to avoid the appearance of social distancing and indeed there is none at his rallies. He has chairs at the White House stacked in tightly with no social distancing. This is a crime, pure and simple. It is willful homicide. No way around it.

But worst of all is that he made the most important thing we CAN do a political issue. If Americans all started wearing masks religiously as soon as we realized the value of doing so and they became available, there would be far fewer dead. But did trump push this? Hell no! He made it about being liberal or not. THAT was a crime. That has costs tens of thousands of lives.

Being honest and doing what we need to do is not creating a panic. That is a fools argument. It is transparent. And it is ludicrous. It is the ostrich solution - Just bury your head and the problem will go away.

Thats rich coming from the party that slaughters 800,000 babies a year via abortion

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 04:34 PM
Trump is willing to kill you, your family, and your friends, for his political gain. He clearly considers his supporters expendable. There is no other explanation for his rallies. Even after he killed Herman Cain it didn't deter him one bit.

Chris
09-13-2020, 04:35 PM
Retired, I have been accused by people on here to be racist, that being on the left I have also been accused of partaking in killing of protesters which all in all is a bold faced lie. A few on here are so out of touch with reality they will say whatever they can to make it look like that I am actually these things which is totally untrue so if your calling out TA the others need to be called out as well.

None of that excuses the lying trash posted by the OP.

Chris
09-13-2020, 04:35 PM
Trump is willing to kill you, your family, and your friends, for his political gain. He clearly considers his supporters expendable. There is no other explanation for his rallies. Even after he killed Herman Cain it didn't deter him one bit.

Lying trash.

Ransom
09-13-2020, 04:56 PM
Blame must be spewed at who is to blame. China. The media blames Trump, thus you and TrueAmerican spew blame at Trump.

Did you ever get an answer to your thread start, Leanne, about if this virus could have come from a lab in Wuhan? Are you even interested anymore?

I mean, you first got off tangent and called Trump's travel ban xenophobic thus downplaying this crises. You then called his term China Virus a racist term rather than focusing on getting your answers as to who was to blame. Like the media, you now blame Trump, that's the predictable part, you NEVER sway from exact media output, about 99.999% of the time, you're a perfect mirror. However, is there anymore evidence on this virus, could it be manmade?

MMC
09-13-2020, 04:57 PM
Why do you lie in your posts?

Because leftists have been taught that there is no truth.

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 06:09 PM
Just watching trumpers being interviewed outside his rally. Typical and a direct quote: "Why should I wear a mask when I know for a FACT that it doesn't do anything. And it is my choice. I might get hit and killed by crossing the street"

ACK! Jeeeeezuz. Because you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Masks mainly protect other people FROM you. It is so infuriating to listen to this crap.

Do you think medical workers wearing masks for last century was a liberal conspiracy? Seriously, how stupid do you have to be?

Are trumpers simply too stupid to understand this or is trump just lying so much they have lost all grasp of reality? It is one or the other. Which one? There is no excuse for being that ignorant at this point in the crisis. You would have to be living under a rock.

Peter1469
09-13-2020, 06:14 PM
Just watching trumpers being interviewed outside his rally. Typical and a direct quote: "Why should I wear a mask when I know for a FACT that it doesn't do anything. And it is my choice. I might get hit and killed by crossing the street"

ACK! Jeeeeezuz. Because you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Masks mainly protect other people FROM you. It is so infuriating to listen to this crap.

Do you think medical workers wearing masks for last century was a liberal conspiracy? Seriously, how stupid do you have to be?

Are trumpers simply too stupid to understand this or is trump just lying so much they have lost all grasp of reality? It is one or the other. Which one? There is no excuse for being that ignorant at this point in the crisis. You would have to be living under a rock.

Dems think they are too stupid to figure out how to get a voter ID and vote in person on election day.

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 06:16 PM
And china and me and whatever other crackpot excuses people are conjuring up for trump has nothing to do with anything. This is about trump lying and willfully committing murder. And his supporters knowing this and willfully being complicit in that mass murder. All the rest is just rw crackpot bs. This is not complicated. Trump's lies have killed many tens of thousands of people and you are supporting that ongoing mass murder, trumpers.

stephenpe
09-13-2020, 06:22 PM
wadda you got against Magic, TA? He said the magic will happen soon. Besides he didnt want to panic us (i heard him say it) "and they are coming in hoards to our border to rape and murder and to your suburbs".......................lmfao...............

TrueAmerican
09-13-2020, 06:24 PM
wadda you got against Magic, TA? He said the magic will happen soon. Besides he didnt want to panic us (i heard him say it) "and they are coming in hoards to our border to rape and murder and to your suburbs".......................lmfao...............

And if we elect biden the cops will be defunded and cities will be destroyed!!!

And the muslims all want to kill us!!! [remember that one]

Peter1469
09-13-2020, 06:34 PM
And china and me and whatever other crackpot excuses people are conjuring up for trump has nothing to do with anything. This is about trump lying and willfully committing murder. And his supporters knowing this and willfully being complicit in that mass murder. All the rest is just rw crackpot bs. This is not complicated. Trump's lies have killed many tens of thousands of people and you are supporting that ongoing mass murder, trumpers.
Mental issues are serious and you should not wait to seek help.

Admiral Ackbar
09-13-2020, 06:38 PM
This is stupid narrative! Anyone spouting this dumb shit needs to be lobotomized

Vote Trump-Pence on November 3rd!
TrueAmerican you narrative here is stupid. Dare I say it is a narrative of Losers!

Pammy
09-13-2020, 06:44 PM
With this logic, Obama is responsible for the destruction and enslavement of the country by the doubling of the national debt he foisted on us.

The Xl
09-13-2020, 06:51 PM
Mother nature killed those people. This hyperventilating over Covid has become absolutely ridiculous. We've had George Bush and Barack Obama get a bunch over teenagers killed fighting stupid ass wars overseas and that and that was alright, but I guess people over 80 with like 3 pre-existing conditions dying constitutes mass murder, lol

Retirednsmilin308
09-14-2020, 12:33 AM
Support of mass murder is an accomplice to murder. He is still lying to this day. He is holding huge rallies where few wear masks; even in violation of the law!!! He snubs and attacks actual experts and their advice. He ridicules Biden for wearing a mask. He has called it a denial of freedom. This is an ongoing case of mass murder.

So do you support trump's mass murder or not. The facts are undeniable. And we have him on tape admitting it.

Yes, I support mass murder as you describe it. it is undeniable as you say.

Trump did not do it, I did. He knew nothing about it. it was all me.
I personally took my very sharp German WW2 boot knife and stabbed the apricot of 100,000 people as they slept.
It took me a few months, and some of those rest homes had hard doors to break into, but OK, it was all me.
You got me. I confess. yes, i did it.

...now will you SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT !!!

You have your bad guy...ME....I am your mass murderer of 100,000 people.

Retirednsmilin308
09-14-2020, 12:44 AM
Retired, I have been accused by people on here to be racist, that being on the left I have also been accused of partaking in killing of protesters which all in all is a bold faced lie. A few on here are so out of touch with reality they will say whatever they can to make it look like that I am actually these things which is totally untrue so if your calling out TA the others need to be called out as well. @Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475)...Send me a PM and I will come running to do just that.

I hate over-the-top behavior like TA has shown. But if you want me to fuss at the right for doing it too, why have you not said one word to TA about what he said.

Do you want me to do what you refuse to do....we BOTH need to call out each other's sides horrible accusations.

I will await and see if you say anything to TA about how he said members here are all accomplices to murder.

You actually gave his post a LIKE.

This tells me you will say nothing to him and agree with him by giving it a LIKE.

Prove me wrong by calling him out on it. I think you agree with him as evidenced by your LIKE to his post and your silence in calling him out.

Retirednsmilin308
09-14-2020, 12:53 AM
Here is another fine accusation from the right @Retirednsmilin308

that we are to blame for killings. It wasn't directed towards me this time but it is directed at all democrats.

Leanne778...I have that member on IGNORE, so i did not see it. He very much deserved to be there.

Still...NO, it is dambed stupid to say Democrats are responsible for intentionally killing people. This is la la land talk.

Now...I see you have still LIKED each and every absurd post TA said and did not say one thing negative about it.

So, you agree. Members here are accomplices in the murder of 100,000 Americans?
You LIKED what he said, so that means you agree with what he said.
I have look at your posts and you have yet to call him on it.
Is that because you DO BELIEVE members here on this forum are accomplices in murder?

Leanne778
09-14-2020, 06:55 AM
@Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475)...I have that member on IGNORE, so i did not see it. He very much deserved to be there.

Still...NO, it is dambed stupid to say Democrats are responsible for intentionally killing people. This is la la land talk.

Now...I see you have still LIKED each and every absurd post TA said and did not say one thing negative about it.

So, you agree. Members here are accomplices in the murder of 100,000 Americans?
You LIKED what he said, so that means you agree with what he said.
I have look at your posts and you have yet to call him on it.
Is that because you DO BELIEVE members here on this forum are accomplices in murder?
Retired, so am I someone that has killed protesters? No I haven't. I haven't accused anyone of being murderers except Trump because as I said he was negligent in thousands of people dying. There is more in TA's post that I agree with that is why I liked his post. We are on the same side of things so to speak, it is his opinion and he has every right to post it just as you and I.

zelmo1234
09-14-2020, 06:58 AM
I will ask you a question as well.

Why is it that a BLM rally does not spread Covid19? Why is it that a Joe Biden Rally does not spread Covid19? OK that is a bad example as there are only a half dozen people at the Biden Rallies

But why is it that only Conservative Gatherings are spreading the Covid virus. I await your scientific proof...

MMC
09-14-2020, 06:59 AM

LMAO.....then you only heard some of what he said. But thats not surprising for Leftists that hear only what they want to hear. First the left validates they have an intelligence problem with their public education. Now more and more of you leftists validate ya got fucking hearing problem.

zelmo1234
09-14-2020, 07:01 AM
Retired, so am I someone that has killed protesters? No I haven't. I haven't accused anyone of being murderers except Trump because as I said he was negligent in thousands of people dying. There is more in TA's post that I agree with that is why I liked his post. We are on the same side of things so to speak, it is his opinion and he has every right to post it just as you and I.

And Yet I have posted the facts of the Democrat Governor's that actually sent infected people into nursing homes 6 Governor's that are directly responsible for 30% of all Covid Deaths

And you don't think they did anything wrong at all? Can you tell me why they get a pass and the ORANGE MAN IS BAD

MMC
09-14-2020, 08:06 AM
And Yet I have posted the facts of the Democrat Governor's that actually sent infected people into nursing homes 6 Governor's that are directly responsible for 30% of all Covid Deaths

And you don't think they did anything wrong at all? Can you tell me why they get a pass and the ORANGE MAN IS BAD

Because they have been taught that by repeating a lie, they can get people to believe the lie. Then the lie becomes the truth. They just forgot that only works with their own kind.

Retirednsmilin308
09-15-2020, 02:15 AM
So you DO believe many members here are personally responsible for the deaths of over 100,000 Americans and will not refute that claim because you agree with it. Members right here on THIS forum, you believe did this. Why?...because someone said so and you agree. Members you converse with right here daily you personally think are all murderers!
That one point is all I asked you to wag a finger at, and you will not do it, and actually agree with him on that one point.

You are just as fanatical as he is. Your hatred for one man has eaten up the logical part of your brain.

See you on the battlefield. I hope they make him a colonel in your army and you have to follow his orders....but you will not be alone. There will be thousands in your ranks that think just like you. Only driven by Trump Hate and not thinking of anything else. Fly your banner high.

I will call this the BANANA ARMY of radicals. They start off GREEN...turn YELLOW...and die in bunches.

I would say this would be a waste of young talent, but I can see the subjective and talented side is gone forever. So no waste of talent at all. It had been taken away by Opinion TV and the internet long ago.

Now all that is left is hateful screaming lunatics that dance to whatever tune they are told to dance to.

The only hesitation I will have is between the first and second stages of my trigger pull on them.

Thank you for the insight into the mindset of those I will have to face one day. They are all hateful violent mindless robots.

Standing Wolf
09-15-2020, 10:59 AM

It's been pointed out to me that as a (mostly) liberal member I should be objecting to OPs like this and getting in your face about it - in order to demonstrate that I have "balls" or something. Okay, whatever. I understand that this thread was posted in response to a similar thread about Democrats being responsible for yada-yada, but I have to say that coming off like a spun-out fringe conspiracy theorist on either side is not a good look. It calls into question the legitimacy of anything you might post that is actually true and accurate, for one thing, and it gives the Rightist ranters an excuse to post crazy, untrue or wildly exaggerated crap of their own. I honestly believe that Trump is clueless, irredeemably stupid and probably has serious mental impairments, but to suggest that anyone who supports him is in any way guilty of 100,000 deaths is just wrong-headed and unfair.

MisterVeritis
09-15-2020, 12:30 PM

The masks we wear differ from the masks medical people wear.
I thought a friend should tell you.

MisterVeritis
09-15-2020, 12:31 PM
I think, in order to resolve this, your team's members should try to kill members of my team. We will reciprocate. Deal?

MisterVeritis
09-15-2020, 12:32 PM
Why are you laughing? Is it ignorance?

MisterVeritis
09-15-2020, 12:35 PM
Which specific things did you want the President to do?

Calypso Jones
09-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Why are you laughing? Is it ignorance?

it's the gerbil.

carolina73
09-15-2020, 01:00 PM
If Trump acted before Pelosi, Biden, Fauci, DiBlasio, Cuomo started to correct their statements on travel bans then how could anyone claim that Trump acted improperly without admitting that these lead Democrats did?

If Trump could not shut down the states nor can he put in a edict of wearing masks nationally, then how could anyone blame Trump?

If we did not have enough of the masks that Fauci said were not needed then how could anyone blame Trump?

How can anyone blame Trump for the mistakened use of respirators by doctors? Trump met all the demands for equipment rooms and material that were possible to meet the states requests.

Since the states versions of the CDC are in direct contact with the CDC in Atlanta, then what do they believe was being withheld for information that would have had any impact?
Remember that travel had already been limited from China and Europe was added 4 days after the interview with Woodward. Those travel bans were rebuked by the Democrats and the MSM.

Is this entire story from the left created just to fool the ignorant people that do not pay attention?

Chris
09-15-2020, 01:05 PM
It's been pointed out to me that as a (mostly) liberal member I should be objecting to OPs like this and getting in your face about it - in order to demonstrate that I have "balls" or something. Okay, whatever. I understand that this thread was posted in response to a similar thread about Democrats being responsible for yada-yada, but I have to say that coming off like a spun-out fringe conspiracy theorist on either side is not a good look. It calls into question the legitimacy of anything you might post that is actually true and accurate, for one thing, and it gives the Rightist ranters an excuse to post crazy, untrue or wildly exaggerated crap of their own. I honestly believe that Trump is clueless, irredeemably stupid and probably has serious mental impairments, but to suggest that anyone who supports him is in any way guilty of 100,000 deaths is just wrong-headed and unfair.

One thing: This thread is time-stamped 09-13-2020 10:24 AM. Dems...why do you support murdering terrorists? (https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/126733-Dems-why-do-you-support-murdering-terrorists?highlight=murder) is time-stamped 09-13-2020, 11:15 AM.

You got the tu quoque reversed.

Peter1469
09-15-2020, 01:15 PM
If Trump acted before Pelosi, Biden, Fauci, DiBlasio, Cuomo started to correct their statements on travel bans then how could anyone claim that Trump acted improperly without admitting that these lead Democrats did?

If Trump could not shut down the states nor can he put in a edict of wearing masks nationally, then how could anyone blame Trump?

If we did not have enough of the masks that Fauci said were not needed then how could anyone blame Trump?

How can anyone blame Trump for the mistakened use of respirators by doctors? Trump met all the demands for equipment rooms and material that were possible to meet the states requests.

Since the states versions of the CDC are in direct contact with the CDC in Atlanta, then what do they believe was being withheld for information that would have had any impact?
Remember that travel had already been limited from China and Europe was added 4 days after the interview with Woodward. Those travel bans were rebuked by the Democrats and the MSM.

Is this entire story from the left created just to fool the ignorant people that do not pay attention?
Yes. Fueled by pure TDS-H.

Sunsettommy
09-15-2020, 01:30 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your evidence free conspiracy laden delusion is really scary now.

He didn't kill Herman Cain either.

Health and death

In 2006, Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_staging) colon cancer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_cancer) and metastases (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metastases) to his liver (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver) and was given a 30 percent chance of survival. Cain underwent surgery and chemotherapy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemotherapy) following the diagnosis, after which the cancer was subsequently reported to be in remission.

Cain opposed mask mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_the_United_States).[109] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain#cite_note-109)[110] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain#cite_note-:2-110)[111] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain#cite_note-111) He attended the 2020 Trump Tulsa rally (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Trump_Tulsa_rally) on June 20 and was photographed not wearing a face mask (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_masks_during_the_COVID-19_pandemic) in a crowd who also were not wearing masks.[112] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain#cite_note-112) On June 29, Cain tested positive for COVID-19 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_disease_2019) and admitted to an Atlanta-area hospital two days later.[113] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain#cite_note-foxhosp-113) On July 2, Cain's staff said there was "no way of knowing for sure how or where" he contracted the disease.[113] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain#cite_note-foxhosp-113) Dan Calabrese, the editor of Cain's website, said, "I realize people will speculate about the Tulsa rally, but Herman did a lot of traveling [that] week, including to Arizona (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona) where cases [were] spiking."

After four weeks of hospitalization, Cain died from COVID-19 complications on July 30, 2020, at the age of 74.

LINK (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain)

carolina73
09-15-2020, 02:18 PM
Thats rich coming from the party that slaughters 800,000 babies a year via abortion

Mostly minority. Democrats love their blacks.

Retirednsmilin308
09-15-2020, 03:17 PM

I thank you for being the SECOND Democrat besides me to call him on this.

As I have said before, and you said just now...Unless we police our own ranks of pure hatred and absurdity, how can we point at the absurdity and ridiculous hatred of anyone else.

Standing Wolf
09-15-2020, 03:39 PM

As I have said before, and you said just now...Unless we police our own ranks of pure hatred and absurdity, how can we point at the absurdity and ridiculous hatred of anyone else.

For the record, I am not a registered Democrat. I am the one who knocks. (Just watched that episode of 'Breaking Bad' and I have that phrase stuck in my head now.)

stephenpe
09-15-2020, 04:24 PM
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos/4146479962089130/

This is hilareous. The end ties it all together........

TrueAmerican
09-15-2020, 04:58 PM
IS DONALD TRUMP CRIMINALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CORONAVIRUS DEATHS?

Legal analyst Glenn Kirschner argues that the president could face prosecution after he leaves office.

...MH: That’s my guest today, Glenn Kirschner, former federal prosecutor with 30 years of trial experience who’s upset many on the right with this very provocative suggestion of his: that Trump could be prosecuted for negligent homicide.
But aside from triggering the MAGA snowflakes, is he right? Could the president really one day be prosecuted, put on trial for his role in exacerbating and worsening this deadly crisis?...
https://theintercept.com/2020/04/02/is-donald-trump-criminally-responsible-for-coronavirus-deaths/

This was my idea. But I knew I could easily find legal experts confirming what I said. And I did in about two minutes. Before this is over, Trump likely will will have killed more American than WWII. And every single death resulting from his downplay and perpetual lies about this, are at a minimum negligent homicide.

And now you know, so every one of you who continues to support this mass murderer are accomplices by any ethical measure. You are knowingly choosing to allow this.

Peter1469
09-15-2020, 04:59 PM
IS DONALD TRUMP CRIMINALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CORONAVIRUS DEATHS?

Legal analyst Glenn Kirschner argues that the president could face prosecution after he leaves office.

...MH: That’s my guest today, Glenn Kirschner, former federal prosecutor with 30 years of trial experience who’s upset many on the right with this very provocative suggestion of his: that Trump could be prosecuted for negligent homicide.
But aside from triggering the MAGA snowflakes, is he right? Could the president really one day be prosecuted, put on trial for his role in exacerbating and worsening this deadly crisis?...
https://theintercept.com/2020/04/02/is-donald-trump-criminally-responsible-for-coronavirus-deaths/
lol

Psychotic Break: What It Is, Symptoms And Causes (https://healthywaymag.com/mental-health/psychotic-break)

Kirschner needs professional help. He is a danger to himself and society.

TrueAmerican
09-15-2020, 05:19 PM
Consider also the death of Conrad Roy. His girlfriend, Michelle Carter, compelled him to commit suicide by text messages. She was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

The Judge ruled: Carter had willed Roy's death, that she did not order him out of the truck and that her actions "put him in that toxic environment" which "constituted reckless conduct" and "that the conduct caused the death of Mr. Roy."[56] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy#cite_note-CNN_Manslaughter-56)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy#Legal_repercussions

Trumps behavior is described exactly as the basis for Carter's conviction. It is already a matter of law.

And this is not debatable. It is a matter of fact. It is a matter of science. Trump is committing mass murder.

Chris
09-15-2020, 07:05 PM

For the record, I am not a registered Democrat. I am the one who knocks. (Just watched that episode of 'Breaking Bad' and I have that phrase stuck in my head now.)

And see above for how much good it does. I've taken on cons the same but it does no good. People like that are oblivious to any criticism. It's wrestling with a pig.

Retirednsmilin308
09-16-2020, 07:13 AM
Consider also the death of Conrad Roy. His girlfriend, Michelle Carter, compelled him to commit suicide by text messages. She was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

The Judge ruled: Carter had willed Roy's death, that she did not order him out of the truck and that her actions "put him in that toxic environment" which "constituted reckless conduct" and "that the conduct caused the death of Mr. Roy."[56] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy#cite_note-CNN_Manslaughter-56)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy#Legal_repercussions

Trumps behavior is described exactly as the basis for Carter's conviction. It is already a matter of law.

And this is not debatable. It is a matter of fact. It is a matter of science. Trump is committing mass murder.

I am not talking about Trump.

I am talking about the members of this forum you said the very same thing about.

Address that, and quit dodging the point.

You said one member in particular and all the other Republican members were accomplices to mass murder.
Members right here on this forum.
NOT...NOT...Trump...but people right here, right now reading this.

TrueAmerican
09-16-2020, 07:18 PM
Here the head of the CDC, an actual expert on infectious diseases, says masks are not only highly effective at preventing the spread of Covid, they may be more effective than a vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1arOa7Lbtto

Trump, an expert on real estate scams, said HE CALLED TO CORRECT REDFIELD! Who the hell does he think he is?!?! He doesn't know jack squat about infectious diseases. He is a con man, a charlatan, a thug, and a tyrant in the making, and that's about it.

Redfield again confirmed that trump does not speak for him and stands behind his facts.
https://twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/1306362537924079616

Given the Woodward tapes where trump makes it clear that he knows the virus is very deadly, the only logical conclusion is that trump is trying to kill people. This cannot be argued to be involuntary manslaughter. This is intentional.

And there is no doubt about what is happening here. It is all in trump's own words. He openly admits he is trying to mute the experts and deny people information that will still save many tens of thousands of lives.

Think about that! Your president is TRYING to kill Americans with his lies. The proof is right before your eyes! It cannot be denied.

TrueAmerican
09-17-2020, 12:16 AM
Or more accurately, willful negligence.

Trump is glad to sacrifice the lives of many thousands of Americans so he can appear the big savior by announcing the release of a vaccine before the election, which he will certainly announce whether they have a vaccine ready or not. If masks are more effective than a vaccine, then that takes the zip out of his fake announcement. So he is willing to commit murder to look good. By lying about masks, he again tells his cult that they are unnecessary. He again inspires people to not wear masks. He gives a wink and a nod too all of his deluded followers who claim masks to be a liberal thing.

Perhaps he is really incapable of understanding the consequences of his actions. That doesn't make him any less deadly. And in the Woodward tapes, he makes it clear that he does understand how deadly the virus is and how easily it spreads. He makes a big deal about it!

And by the way, even in a best case, a vaccine will not be generally available for quite some time. Having one is not the same as having possibly as many as 700 million doses and syringes. That could take another year.

Recall that the trump admin was stumped by swabs. They couldn't even get enough of those. Syringes and vaccines are a much bigger challenge.

zelmo1234
09-17-2020, 02:31 AM
Or more accurately, willful negligence.

Trump is glad to sacrifice the lives of many thousands of Americans so he can appear the big savior by announcing the release of a vaccine before the election, which he will certainly announce whether they have a vaccine ready or not. If masks are more effective than a vaccine, then that takes the zip out of his fake announcement. So he is willing to commit murder to look good. By lying about masks, he again tells his cult that they are unnecessary. He again inspires people to not wear masks. He gives a wink and a nod too all of his deluded followers who claim masks to be a liberal thing.

Perhaps he is really incapable of understanding the consequences of his actions. That doesn't make him any less deadly. And in the Woodward tapes, he makes it clear that he does understand how deadly the virus is and how easily it spreads. He makes a big deal about it!

And by the way, even in a best case, a vaccine will not be generally available for quite some time. Having one is not the same as having possibly as many as 700 million doses and syringes. That could take another year.

Recall that the trump admin was stumped by swabs. They couldn't even get enough of those. Syringes and vaccines are a much bigger challenge.
Masks are better than a vaccine????

Well first only medical masks worn correctly with an over strap to secure it to your face would actually work only about 1/3 of 1% of the population have access and are wearing these masks correctly.

Well that ends the Mask debate, and of course if you want to debate that further, then you will need to explain how we can smell a fart, as the virus has molecules about as small as the odor when a person passes gas

Next I have yet to see you condemn the Governor's that Knowingly, Willingly, and Purposely introduce Covid19 into the nursing home populations of their states With Full knowledge of the consequences of their actions, is the wording that I think the DOJ is planning on using. Just the first 5 states alone, (it worked so well in murdering the elderly that a few other Democrat Governor's have followed their example) but the 5 original states nursing home deaths account for nearly 40% of all of the Covid Deaths in the USA

But you don't have an issue with these Governor's and neither does the Biden Staff because it was designed to kill off the elderly that were taking large amounts of state funding.

Please stop Trying to deflect on just who is murdering people. Once again it is the Socialist that have the real blood on their hands. Don't believe me??? Just look how happy they are about Murdering Millions of unborn babies each year

zelmo1234
09-17-2020, 02:34 AM
Here the head of the CDC, an actual expert on infectious diseases, says masks are not only highly effective at preventing the spread of Covid, they may be more effective than a vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1arOa7Lbtto

Trump, an expert on real estate scams, said HE CALLED TO CORRECT REDFIELD! Who the hell does he think he is?!?! He doesn't know jack squat about infectious diseases. He is a con man, a charlatan, a thug, and a tyrant in the making, and that's about it.

Redfield again confirmed that trump does not speak for him and stands behind his facts.
https://twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/1306362537924079616

Given the Woodward tapes where trump makes it clear that he knows the virus is very deadly, the only logical conclusion is that trump is trying to kill people. This cannot be argued to be involuntary manslaughter. This is intentional.

And there is no doubt about what is happening here. It is all in trump's own words. He openly admits he is trying to mute the experts and deny people information that will still save many tens of thousands of lives.

Think about that! Your president is TRYING to kill Americans with his lies. The proof is right before your eyes! It cannot be denied.

I love the picture, if masks are better than a vaccine? And they are so effective? Would you not have to wear the mask, or does it work like a BLM protest where you can't get the virus if you have the Mask in your hand....

Your picture is worth a thousand words, If this person thought the mask was the answer, he would be wearing it.

Retirednsmilin308
09-17-2020, 02:50 AM
I am not talking about Trump.

I am talking about the members of this forum you said the very same thing about.

Address that, and quit dodging the point.

You said one member in particular and all the other Republican members were accomplices to mass murder.
Members right here on this forum.
NOT...NOT...Trump...but people right here, right now reading this.

I see you STILL have not addressed this fact.

Would you like to see your own words reflected back in your face?

I can do that if you continue to deny you said it.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

It has to do with the very real fact you accused members here on this very forum of being accomplices to mass murder.

Several members in general and one member specifically.

I have the transcripts of you saying this exact thing.

Quit trying to dodge the truth of what you said out of your own mouth.

murdock
09-17-2020, 06:04 AM
So he will kill off all the leftists.

midcan5
09-17-2020, 06:47 AM
Trump has done something that has perplexed the thoughtful / free human for a very long time. He has demonstrated how tribe or cult or call it what you want creates a non-thinking person - an uncritical person. It creates a follower whose ideas come from the cult leader. And the more amazing thing about this administration is he even manages to change medical science practitioners. And to add icing to this amazing feat, contrary comments appear constantly but soon the followers follow again without seeing that yesterday he said the opposite. No need to mention leaders in the past who have done this is there.

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

"R.D.Laing defines normality, as I say, as a "state of complicity in social fantasy systems" that leads to a surrender of what is most authentically individual and creative in the "normalized" person. Perhaps the utterly banal Adolf Eichman ("I have nothing against Jews, personally"), as described by Hannah Arendt, who is without an iota of rebellion but thoroughly at the service of the society in which he was reared, is the best example of Laing's fully normal person, "ontologically divided" and blissfully unaware of it." Juan Galis-Menendez

Peter1469
09-17-2020, 07:32 AM

Well first only medical masks worn correctly with an over strap to secure it to your face would actually work only about 1/3 of 1% of the population have access and are wearing these masks correctly.

Well that ends the Mask debate, and of course if you want to debate that further, then you will need to explain how we can smell a fart, as the virus has molecules about as small as the odor when a person passes gas

Next I have yet to see you condemn the Governor's that Knowingly, Willingly, and Purposely introduce Covid19 into the nursing home populations of their states With Full knowledge of the consequences of their actions, is the wording that I think the DOJ is planning on using. Just the first 5 states alone, (it worked so well in murdering the elderly that a few other Democrat Governor's have followed their example) but the 5 original states nursing home deaths account for nearly 40% of all of the Covid Deaths in the USA

But you don't have an issue with these Governor's and neither does the Biden Staff because it was designed to kill off the elderly that were taking large amounts of state funding.

Please stop Trying to deflect on just who is murdering people. Once again it is the Socialist that have the real blood on their hands. Don't believe me??? Just look how happy they are about Murdering Millions of unborn babies each year
Right, these dummies claim masks work without considering that almost no non-medical people properly wear their masks.

Peter1469
09-17-2020, 07:33 AM
Yet again:

Projection (https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection)

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto adifferent person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describedefensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. The
concept emerged from Sigmund Freud (http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/freudian-psychology)’s work in the 1890s.

What is the first rule of conspiracy? Don't talk about the conspiracy.

What is the second rule of conspiracy? If suspected blame the other side for doing what you are doing (like this post and the Russia collusion hoax). The hard left is the definition of the uncritical (group think) person.

Trump has done something that has perplexed the thoughtful / free human for a very long time. He has demonstrated how tribe or cult or call it what you want creates a non-thinking person - an uncritical person. It creates a follower whose ideas come from the cult leader. And the more amazing thing about this administration is he even manages to change medical science practitioners. And to add icing to this amazing feat, contrary comments appear constantly but soon the followers follow again without seeing that yesterday he said the opposite. No need to mention leaders in the past who have done this is there.

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

"R.D.Laing defines normality, as I say, as a "state of complicity in social fantasy systems" that leads to a surrender of what is most authentically individual and creative in the "normalized" person. Perhaps the utterly banal Adolf Eichman ("I have nothing against Jews, personally"), as described by Hannah Arendt, who is without an iota of rebellion but thoroughly at the service of the society in which he was reared, is the best example of Laing's fully normal person, "ontologically divided" and blissfully unaware of it." Juan Galis-Menendez

Hoosier8
09-17-2020, 07:35 AM

Stupid people think government can stop a virus.

BTW, 1/10th what we were promised. I feel cheated.

Hoosier8
09-17-2020, 07:37 AM

Speaking of group think. Isn’t it amazing that healthy people have been convinced they are sick if tested positive for the virus?

donttread
09-17-2020, 08:44 AM

Do you support Cuomo? If so recall this silly question. Here's a fact. People die. Lots of them , almost 3 million americans a year. Otehrwise there would be no room for babies. Using the crazy king COVOD death predictor Ferguson's own forecast half the people killed by Corona would have died this year anyway.
Therefore 200,000 = 100,000 increase to annual 2.9 million death toll. Less than 4 % . PERSPECTIVE!

TrueAmerican
09-17-2020, 04:29 PM
Do you support Cuomo? If so recall this silly question. Here's a fact. People die. Lots of them , almost 3 million americans a year. Otehrwise there would be no room for babies. Using the crazy king COVOD death predictor Ferguson's own forecast half the people killed by Corona would have died this year anyway.
Therefore 200,000 = 100,000 increase to annual 2.9 million death toll. Less than 4 % . PERSPECTIVE!

Trump is killing Americans by intentionally lying about matters of life and death. Trump is committing mass murder right now.

What the hell are you talking about?

You truly have to be mentally damaged to buy trumps bs. PERSPECTIVE!

What you doing is trying to justify murder. Puts you in trumps class of people for sure. Trump is killing people for political gain. And you are defending that!

One of trump's key staffers for Covid went public with a video and stated that trump only cares about himself and getting reelected. As if that isn't obvious.

TrueAmerican
09-17-2020, 04:54 PM
This comes from a lifelong Republican who ran Pence's Covid task force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0j6adNroo4

Quote Trump: Maybe this Covid Virus is a good thing!

Peter1469
09-17-2020, 05:04 PM
Trump is killing Americans by intentionally lying about matters of life and death. Trump is committing mass murder right now.

What you doing is trying to justify murder. Puts you in trumps class of people for sure. Trump is killing people for political gain. And you are defending that!

One of trump's key staffers for Covid went public with a video and stated that trump only cares about himself and getting reelected. As if that isn't obvious.
Insanity.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fasmediamilly.files.wordpress.com% 2F2012%2F03%2Finsanity-title.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Tahuyaman
09-17-2020, 05:09 PM
Trump Supporters, why do you support a mass murderer?

They don’t. The real question is why are you allowed to continually create these idiotic threads?

donttread
09-17-2020, 05:40 PM

Do you remember back in March when there was no talk of saving lives? It was all about "flattening the curve" to stop hospitials from being overwhelmed. Well the hospitals were so stressed that they now need government money to stay open! No vaccine no lives saved unless COVID burnt out which it apparently did not. No vaccine no lives saved, merely deaths delayed. The whole lives saved, people killed thing is bullshit. Except, of course when certain politicians sent COVID to nursing homes!

zelmo1234
09-17-2020, 06:44 PM

This once again is amazing and proves this poster is a superior mind,

I will once again give you the quick translation of this deflection of what the democrats are doing.....

This once again cam be summed up by ORANGE MAN BAD......

This mental disorder we can witness above blinds these mindless zombies into disregarding the facts and believing the propaganda from the far left that promises them their rightful place in society, Which they crave as they believe they are better than nearly everyone.

MisterVeritis
09-17-2020, 06:46 PM

This calls into question Redfield. He sounds like a kook.

zelmo1234
09-17-2020, 06:49 PM

So you have yet to address the Democrat Governor's that Knowingly, willingly, and intentionally introduced Covid19 into nursing homes by threating to cut off all State funding, and this has caused over 40% of the Covid19 deaths...

Why would you not consider those Murder???? Currently the DOJ is considering bringing those charges against this group of governors, I am wondering why you are supporting and defending that blood on your hands

MisterVeritis
09-17-2020, 06:54 PM

There is something seriously wrong with you.

Hoosier8
09-17-2020, 06:55 PM

I am old enough to remember when democrats were claiming Trump was using the virus to distract from impeachment.

zelmo1234
09-17-2020, 06:59 PM
So have you noticed that not one of the Democrats cares that Their Democrat Governor's have actually used the virus to murder people ... The projected savings to the state at the reduction in nursing home populations is over a billion dollars. Just in MI

How can we actually believe that any democrats care about the death of any humans. Hell they murder millions of unborn babies each year and cry because people don't want their government to pay for those murders

Hoosier8
09-17-2020, 07:04 PM

But, but, but, Trump never listens to the science!

CDC's Redfield, 2/27/20:
1) Healthy ppl should not wear *any* masks
2) Lectures Americans: "I see people feeling the need to go buy masks ... It really does displease me to find ppl going out [& buying medical-grade masks] ... there's no role for these masks in the community."

Tahuyaman
09-17-2020, 08:28 PM
He’s retarded.

The Booman
09-17-2020, 08:30 PM

And these halfwits vote and drive and can but guns.

carolina73
09-17-2020, 10:15 PM
He’s retarded.

Yes he is. I wonder which forum threw him out that he ended up here?

Tahuyaman
09-17-2020, 10:18 PM
Who cares.

The Booman
09-17-2020, 10:36 PM

I think it's called the San Fransisco Sewage Board.

Tahuyaman
09-18-2020, 09:14 AM
Biden just said that if Trump would have acted earlier no one would have died from the virus.

Now, would someone put this thread in The Hole where it belongs.

donttread
09-20-2020, 09:45 AM

Hear me now believe me later. No one saved or cost any lives. In the begining that was openly stated. Just flatten the freakin curve that as it turned out did not need flattening.
Delayed death maybe. The only exception was for those governors who ignored solid plentiful advise, well more like factual statements and sent COVID to the one place it could actually do massive damage. Nursing Homes. Those people truly are responsible for thousands of dead grannies and gramps.

donttread
09-20-2020, 09:50 AM

It's a president's responsibility to keep an entire citizenry from panicking, and both Fauci and Trump were on the same page there.

How quickly you seem to have forgotten that fights were breaking out in stores over toilet paper -- shelves were laid bare by hoarders, and the poor and the elderly could not find adequate food and supplies. Why did you want chaos? Why do you keep repeating debunked conspiracy theories? I bet if I go to the grocery right now all the aluminum foil will be sold out. Because, you bought to make your pointy hat. Amirite?

You seem to have forgotten that dem governors imposed the strict and senseless restrictions that caused the TP shortage. You may be right though in a way. Ideally those governors should have been stopped from abusing the Constitution my "all talk Barr" .

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 10:49 AM

Your exact words.

The same can be said for the radical right on this forum who accuse liberals on this forum of killing hundreds of people in the riots and protests. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 10:50 AM
A pedophile? WTF?

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 11:09 AM

I am a real American and nothing you say can change that. We lost touch with what America stands for? No, liberals have not forgotten what it stands for. We, the liberals, are standing up for America, it's constitution and democracy that we've all grown up with. It is non-existent because of this President and people like you. We are trying to save it. It's heartbreaking to see what this President is doing to this country, dividing a nation as he has all in 4 years time.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 11:20 AM

If Trump had told the American people what was really going on and enacted the defense production act early on, I believe things would have been different today. He kept this information to himself because he knew it would tank the economy.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 11:48 AM

It really is astounding how blind you and your ilk are, or may be just plain ignorance. I really don't know. Either way, if Trump pushed a vaccine through before the election I can tell you right now, most Americans wouldn't take it. It's rushed. It hasn't been tested enough. It takes quite some time to thoroughly test a vaccine as many health professionals have said. What Trump is doing is trying to look like he got a vaccine for corona right before the election and in turn thinks he will get more votes. It is simple as that and it's wrong. I don't trust Trump's vaccine nor health announcements from any government health agencies. Trump f'd that up. The CDC used to be highly respected not only here in the USA but all throughout the world. Now? It is a laughing stock because of Trump.

Hmmm, may be if Trump would have enacted the defense production act sooner, may be there would have been plenty of masks to go around. And it is proven masks work. It's you and your ilk that feel hey if it's not an N95 mask, masks don't work. They do work. They minimize the particles coming out of your mouth and preventing any getting in your mouth or your face.

I told you before Cuomo was following state guidelines. It's getting really sickening to hear about how he killed thousands of nursing home patients as sad as it is. Unfortunately, the guidelines were incorrect with this COVID virus. What you should really be concerned with your president on how he didn't tell the American people how bad this virus really is. How do you ignore that???

Trump did kill thousands with his negligence and he will be charged accordingly.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 11:51 AM
They donít. The real question is why are you allowed to continually create these idiotic threads?

It's not idiotic. I think the real question is why are you so ignorant? What's in it for you to follow Trump and dig your heels in no matter what anyone tells you that's wrong with Trump? What the fuck is in it for you? Money. That's it. IMO

carolina73
09-20-2020, 12:31 PM
It really is astounding how blind you and your ilk are, or may be just plain ignorance. I really don't know. Either way, if Trump pushed a vaccine through before the election I can tell you right now, most Americans wouldn't take it. It's rushed. It hasn't been tested enough. It takes quite some time to thoroughly test a vaccine as many health professionals have said. What Trump is doing is trying to look like he got a vaccine for corona right before the election and in turn thinks he will get more votes. It is simple as that and it's wrong. I don't trust Trump's vaccine nor health announcements from any government health agencies. Trump f'd that up. The CDC used to be highly respected not only here in the USA but all throughout the world. Now? It is a laughing stock because of Trump.

Hmmm, may be if Trump would have enacted the defense production act sooner, may be there would have been plenty of masks to go around. And it is proven masks work. It's you and your ilk that feel hey if it's not an N95 mask, masks don't work. They do work. They minimize the particles coming out of your mouth and preventing any getting in your mouth or your face.

I told you before Cuomo was following state guidelines. It's getting really sickening to hear about how he killed thousands of nursing home patients as sad as it is. Unfortunately, the guidelines were incorrect with this COVID virus. What you should really be concerned with your president on how he didn't tell the American people how bad this virus really is. How do you ignore that???

Trump did kill thousands with his negligence and he will be charged accordingly.

If you do not take it then that is your choice. Come won't from both sides of the aisle with different reasons.
The ones that take it will get a freedom stamp and be allowed to travel, visit, party...an the ones that don't will face lock downs.

I'm not very comfortable with taking the risk but I assume that if I want to get back on a plane then it is going to become necessary.
I am also against facial recognition but at the Cincinnati airport we were marched down through security 2 at a time and spaced. I expected to hear Do Si Do and Promenade your Partner back home come over the loud speaker. It was early and I was a little slow but realized that I was had been scanned only after I got through security. They were smart and paired me up with a pretty young lady to distract me.

Now in terms of you President killed thousands claims; you have no proof and it was the opposite. Trump save thousands and more according to Fauci himself. You will have to come up with specifics for your claims and how they caused deaths. You also have to ask yourself if the country or Democrats would have accepted shutting down the country with only about 100 deaths in the middle of March.
In terms of masks. We did not have them but the President did everything possible to get them. We also did not have the filter material. It was in China with our manufacturing jobs.
The argument is actually, should we ever have shut down anything at all. Safe distancing seems to be the most effective process that we undertook. The US death rate as a % of the population is in the middle of the pact when compared to other countries that had large breakouts.

As much as you want to attack Sweden for not locking down the were still lower than those that did in Belgium, UK, Spain, Italy and basically the same as France, Holland...

The miracle of Germany was not because of testing. The deaths per 100,000 population does not care how many got the virus or were tested. But the Germans lost only 25% of the COVID positive patients compared the the normal rate in Europe. That says more about the treatment not the spread of the disease. Perhaps they did not put their patients in old age homes or were more cautious about their use of respirators. The left wing media does not seem interested in the reason for this.

carolina73
09-20-2020, 12:35 PM
Hear me now believe me later. No one saved or cost any lives. In the begining that was openly stated. Just flatten the freakin curve that as it turned out did not need flattening.
Delayed death maybe. The only exception was for those governors who ignored solid plentiful advise, well more like factual statements and sent COVID to the one place it could actually do massive damage. Nursing Homes. Those people truly are responsible for thousands of dead grannies and gramps.

I believe you now. The shutdown was to give hospitals relief. It delayed the spread by slowing it. It did not stop it and everyone expected an increase as they opened back up, except the US media that saw a political opportunity.

Tahuyaman
09-20-2020, 02:10 PM
It's not idiotic. I think the real question is why are you so ignorant? What's in it for you to follow Trump and dig your heels in no matter what anyone tells you that's wrong with Trump? What the fuck is in it for you? Money. That's it. IMO

It is idiotic to claim Trump is a mass murderer. It’s even more idiotic not to recognize that.

I’m not sure why you’re (your) being so foul.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 02:30 PM
If you do not take it then that is your choice. Come won't from both sides of the aisle with different reasons.
The ones that take it will get a freedom stamp and be allowed to travel, visit, party...an the ones that don't will face lock downs.

I'm not very comfortable with taking the risk but I assume that if I want to get back on a plane then it is going to become necessary.
I am also against facial recognition but at the Cincinnati airport we were marched down through security 2 at a time and spaced. I expected to hear Do Si Do and Promenade your Partner back home come over the loud speaker. It was early and I was a little slow but realized that I was had been scanned only after I got through security. They were smart and paired me up with a pretty young lady to distract me.

Now in terms of you President killed thousands claims; you have no proof and it was the opposite. Trump save thousands and more according to Fauci himself. You will have to come up with specifics for your claims and how they caused deaths. You also have to ask yourself if the country or Democrats would have accepted shutting down the country with only about 100 deaths in the middle of March.
In terms of masks. We did not have them but the President did everything possible to get them. We also did not have the filter material. It was in China with our manufacturing jobs.
The argument is actually, should we ever have shut down anything at all. Safe distancing seems to be the most effective process that we undertook. The US death rate as a % of the population is in the middle of the pact when compared to other countries that had large breakouts.

As much as you want to attack Sweden for not locking down the were still lower than those that did in Belgium, UK, Spain, Italy and basically the same as France, Holland...

The miracle of Germany was not because of testing. The deaths per 100,000 population does not care how many got the virus or were tested. But the Germans lost only 25% of the COVID positive patients compared the the normal rate in Europe. That says more about the treatment not the spread of the disease. Perhaps they did not put their patients in old age homes or were more cautious about their use of respirators. The left wing media does not seem interested in the reason for this.
Yes it is my choice and I won't be taking a vaccine that hasn't been thoroughly tested. I hope your making the right decision.

Yes he was negligent in not telling the American people the truth about the virus. Don't you realize he said or not verbatim but basically said this virus isn't as bad we only have x many cases. It will go away. Don't worry. I can provide backup to those statements if you don't believe me. The American people listen to what their leader says. If Trump says it's not that bad, people will react in that way. Don't you understand that?

If your talking about herd immunity that's just insane and that's coming from Scott Atlas, Trump's newest health official who is basically anti-Fauci. Fauci who is a distinguished and reputable physician and immunologist vs. Atlas a radiologist! Can you tell me why this is? Why Trump would choose Atlas over Fauci? The radiologist saying that people without corona need not get tested even if they become exposed to an infected person? WTF? Are you kidding me? Then, he's suggesting to Trump herd immunity? Are you kidding me? Atlas is Trump's "yes" man unlike Fauci and that's why Trump wants him on his task force no matter the ludicrous ideas he comes up with.

Mister D
09-20-2020, 02:42 PM
It's not idiotic. I think the real question is why are you so ignorant? What's in it for you to follow Trump and dig your heels in no matter what anyone tells you that's wrong with Trump? What the $#@! is in it for you? Money. That's it. IMO
It's absolutely idiotic. While he's obviously a troll saying inflammatory things you're quite serious. I suggest you come out of hiding and get some fresh air. You're going insane.

The Booman
09-20-2020, 02:45 PM
Nurse! Nurse! The Nets! One has escaped again!

Retirednsmilin308
09-21-2020, 02:26 AM
The same can be said for the radical right on this forum who accuse liberals on this forum of killing hundreds of people in the riots and protests. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I am not the one who gave that crap a LIKE. That was all @Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475).
Nor did I ever say anything like that ever.

Only right & left radical extremest say bullshit like that.
...and give it a LIKE, as you did.

I am the one calling it out and saying it is wrong.

You have already said you do not have the courage to say any of their bullshit is wrong.
...and you also agree with it completely.

The glass house is yours. I never agreed with any of it, right or left....but YOU DO....

HYPOCRITE !!!

The below not only applies to Leanne, but to all on-line haters.

The HATE you endorse openly here on-line will come back on you seven fold in real life.
This is how KARMA works.
Your keyboard will not protect you from all the hate coming back on you seven times worse than what you put out here.

God, the Universe, and all other spiritual beings look on you and see what you are doing here, and the more unrepentant you are about it, the worse the reflected hate coming back on you will be.

What you type here is a reflection of the black bile in your heart. They see it. One day they will do something about it.

When they decide to take action and punish you for it, you need to realize it will be a self-inflicted wound.

When you broadcast out nothing but hate on people, then that is all you will get back X7 from the Universe and Karma.

You can stop it, but refuse to do so. Every day you broadcast more and more hatred on your fellow man.

One day Karma and the Universe are going to yank back on your leash, and it is gonna hurt.

Realize too, the hatred you express here also splatters all over those close to you too. They also will be affected by what you do here. Karma and the Universe do this to try and open your eyes to what you do. Some learn and stop, others never learn and suffer their designated fate.

This is why I am calling out the hatred I see from both sides as i see it happening. I wish others would join me in trying to stop it from their side, instead of giving it a LIKE and perpetuating it, as Leanne does.

You never say one word about it and LIKE it. Then make excuses for it, like in this post of yours.

There is a universal truth...if you invite evil...it will come.
Evil HAS come here and is taking up residence as our posts get more and more schrill and hateful.

stjames1_53
09-21-2020, 05:37 AM
I believe you now. The shutdown was to give hospitals relief. It delayed the spread by slowing it. It did not stop it and everyone expected an increase as they opened back up, except the US media that saw a political opportunity.

Yeppers. Those that didn't get exposed before, are most certainly going to be exposed when they get out and about.
This is a repeat:
It is insidious. It is everywhere. You cannot avoid it, you cannot run from it. Masks do not prevent the spread.
Social distancing and masks are proof that it is all about subjugation. They have cleared out real criminals from jails to make room for those who defy their governors' unconstitutional mandates. An unfunded mandate is unconstitutional.

carolina73
09-21-2020, 10:43 AM
Yes it is my choice and I won't be taking a vaccine that hasn't been thoroughly tested. I hope your making the right decision.

Yes he was negligent in not telling the American people the truth about the virus. Don't you realize he said or not verbatim but basically said this virus isn't as bad we only have x many cases. It will go away. Don't worry. I can provide backup to those statements if you don't believe me. The American people listen to what their leader says. If Trump says it's not that bad, people will react in that way. Don't you understand that?

If your talking about herd immunity that's just insane and that's coming from Scott Atlas, Trump's newest health official who is basically anti-Fauci. Fauci who is a distinguished and reputable physician and immunologist vs. Atlas a radiologist! Can you tell me why this is? Why Trump would choose Atlas over Fauci? The radiologist saying that people without corona need not get tested even if they become exposed to an infected person? WTF? Are you kidding me? Then, he's suggesting to Trump herd immunity? Are you kidding me? Atlas is Trump's "yes" man unlike Fauci and that's why Trump wants him on his task force no matter the ludicrous ideas he comes up with.

Fauci disagrees with himself or at least what he says in public, but that would make him a liar if you tell us that.

A president never wants to start a panic when there is nothing that can be done or the panic creates more risk.

Look at your shutdown. Drug overdoses are up significantly. Suicides are up significantly. It is only going to get worse now that Pelosi has killed the bailouts for individuals that still cannot go back to work.

Leanne778
09-21-2020, 09:00 PM
Fauci disagrees with himself or at least what he says in public, but that would make him a liar if you tell us that.

A president never wants to start a panic when there is nothing that can be done or the panic creates more risk.

Look at your shutdown. Drug overdoses are up significantly. Suicides are up significantly. It is only going to get worse now that Pelosi has killed the bailouts for individuals that still cannot go back to work.

And I call it a crock of crap.

stjames1_53
09-22-2020, 05:02 AM
And I call it a crock of crap.

45% of small businesses are shuttered for good because of the draconian measures taken by GOVERNORS. That number would include the people that were employed by those owners.
https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/126939-More-Than-Half-Of-Business-Closures-Caused-By-Economic-Lockdowns-Are-Permanent-Yelp
The information comes from a neutral source.
You seem so glad about that. There are several states that are stepping that action up, CA and CONN being two of those.
Why do you love such actions?
You keep blaming Trump when you should be screaming about China. China killed almost everyone on the planet. According to Joe, 200 million people have been killed by the virus (Trump) in the US alone!

donttread
10-23-2020, 05:11 PM

A virus which kills leass than 1/2000 Americans is not something you shut the country down over. People die all the time. In fact 1 in about every 115 Americans dies every year!

Daily Bread
10-23-2020, 05:58 PM
Pretty impressive tirade douchbag !
What kind of allowances do you give to your ilk for murdering millions of black babies under the quise of "Planned Parenthood " - you fool ! And from there you'll show concern for 550 illegal alien kids that can't find the parents that do absolutely nothing about the Mexican government that allows drug cartels to act without impunity .
You concern is a sham that the Marxist educators programmed into your Jello infused head .
Your a disgrace

barb012
10-23-2020, 07:38 PM
Covid is a manmade virus funded by dems for that lab in China. China and Dems are buddies so I assume that the Dems knew all about this virus before Trump did.

stjames1_53
10-24-2020, 03:55 AM
Covid is a manmade virus funded by dems for that lab in China. China and Dems are buddies so I assume that the Dems knew all about this virus before Trump did.

We know that Fauci knew about it because he was part of the research package. He also knew what we were in for when it was discovered
on US soil. He had foreknowledge.............And yet he had the gall to tell us at the very beginning that it wasn't transmissible from animals to human. He actually stated that. He and Tedro were in on it from the very beginning of the lies that were fed to Trump.