PDA

View Full Version : Did Trump have Ginsburg killed

TrueAmerican
09-18-2020, 11:37 PM
In the spirit of right wing thinking... I wouldn't put political assassinations past trump for one second. The timing is very suspicious to say the least. Pretty easy to kill an old lady and make it look like an illness. Maybe he had a little help from his comrad Putin. And just before an election he claims is only legitimate if he wins. Imagine that!

The Booman
09-18-2020, 11:39 PM
Yes he had her killed. Trump invented pancreatic cancer in the same underground lair Karl Rove invented hurricane Katrina.

Section31
09-19-2020, 12:52 AM
The last political assassination was reportedly carried out by Lee Harvey Oswald, a leftist.

The last attempt assassination of congressmen was carried out by a leftist, Comrade BS supporter.

You leftists love to kill your political opponents.

And riot.

And destroy.

roadmaster
09-19-2020, 01:18 AM
Is it, she has been ill for some time now. I didn't commit on her death for a reason.

bulletbob
09-19-2020, 01:24 AM
In the spirit of right wing thinking... I wouldn't put political assassinations past trump for one second. The timing is very suspicious to say the least. Pretty easy to kill an old lady and make it look like an illness. Maybe he had a little help from his comrad Putin. And just before an election he claims is only legitimate if he wins. Imagine that!

If uncle blow hole joe had just cured cancer and not based it on h8m being elected president .
By the way untrue have you been checked out by mental professional recently ?

zelmo1234
09-19-2020, 03:34 AM

Being that there are 5 Democrat Governors under investigation for making sure that the Covid19 virus made it's way into nursing homes where it killed thousands of our elderly citizens, I think that you are likely barking up the wrong political tree

Peter1469
09-19-2020, 03:48 AM
Psychotic Break: What It Is, Symptoms And Causes (https://healthywaymag.com/mental-health/psychotic-break)

What is a psychotic break?

The concept "psychotic break" refers to an acute episode of psychosis, this is, states of loss of contact with reality that are characterized, among other symptoms and signs, by hallucinations (generally auditory type), delusions (ideas in which it is believed with great conviction despite its incoherence) or alterations in language.

So, in these cases, the people affected are not able to distinguish appropriately which of the stimulus they sense are real and which are not. For example, in the case of auditory hallucinations, which are quite usual, people fail to attribute the sounds or voices they hear to an external source rather than their mind.

Although on many occasions this disorder happens in the context of mental disorders such as schizophrenia or dementia, most of this kind of episodes happen as a consequence of the consumption of cannabis or other psychoactive substances. We will talk in detail about the causes of these episodes further on.

To sum up, a psychotic break is a loss of contact with reality that can intensify and cause increasing problems if this is not prevented in time. Although they may be abrupt, it is more common for signs to develop throughout weeks or even months.

stjames1_53
09-19-2020, 05:01 AM

spoken like a true Russian..................Da Comrade, ve Trumpian smother old lady while she slept
hahahahahahahahahaha
Only an assassin could possibly dream this one up. Who you been taking to?
Prediction: This will end up in The Hole

bulletbob
09-19-2020, 05:43 AM
spoken like a true Russian..................Da Comrade, ve Trumpian smother old lady while she slept
hahahahahahahahahaha
Only an assassin could possibly dream this one up. Who you been taking to?
Prediction: This will end up in The Hole

It should be in the hole but I doubt liberals will appeove of it being moved .

murdock
09-19-2020, 06:12 AM
He did! I was there and saw him choke the life out of her. Then, we both raped her. The real question is who will come forward and claim Trumps nominee raped them 40 years ago?

bulletbob
09-19-2020, 06:46 AM
I think joe the blow hole had it done so if he wins he can put his son on the supreme court

TrueAmerican
09-19-2020, 06:50 AM
Wow! They are saying trump definitely had Ginsburg killed. They say there is plenty of evidence and several people involved have come forward.

People are saying he wants to stack the court for an illegal election.

Retirednsmilin308
09-19-2020, 06:56 AM

zelmo1234
09-19-2020, 07:00 AM
Yes he had her killed. Trump invented pancreatic cancer in the same underground lair Karl Rove invented hurricane Katrina.
None of this would have ever been possible if Al Gore had not invented the Internet

Retirednsmilin308
09-19-2020, 07:04 AM
Wow! They are saying trump definitely had Ginsburg killed. They say there is plenty of evidence and several people involved have come forward.

31196 People are saying he wants to stack the court for an illegal election.

zelmo1234
09-19-2020, 07:04 AM
People are saying he wants to stack the court for an illegal election.Why would he need her Dead? He already has the majority? Seems a little Dramatic don't You think

I however have it on Good Authority from a Very Reliable Anonymous Source that Biden and Harris have been Going to Planned Parenthood and ripping of the heads of all of the late term abortions and sucking out the babies souls. I of course would post the photos but they are too gruesome as you can well imagine.

TrueAmerican
09-19-2020, 07:09 AM
They have evidence of Plutonium poisoning.

zelmo1234
09-19-2020, 07:16 AM
They have evidence of Plutonium poisoning.
Well that is different, Maybe it was not Trump at all, but it was The Son's and Daughter's of the Thousands of Elderly people that the Democrat Governor's murdered in the Nursing Homes.

You didn't forget about that did you?

They would have motive.

Now say you are the most powerful man in the world and you want someone that is on deaths door dead. Would you used something that would be very easy for them to find? OR would you use something that they would never even look for.

What I hope is that if there are people that are pushing this narrative and it proves to be false like all of the other BS that the left is pushing

That these people are tried for treason and hung from the neck until dead.... Lets make it a holiday I will bring the baked beans.

TrueAmerican
09-19-2020, 07:22 AM
LOL! Trump completely gives himself away. He had nothing but nice things to say about Ginsburg.

Trump never says anything nice about liberals. The only reason he would change his tune is to help cover up his assassination.

zelmo1234
09-19-2020, 07:28 AM
LOL! Trump completely gives himself away. He had nothing but nice things to say about Ginsburg.
Trump never says anything nice about liberals. The only reason he would change his tune is to help cover up his assassination.
Secret Service please take the appropriate actions here Thank You!

Peter1469
09-19-2020, 07:31 AM

CNN breaking "news": We are now up to 4 anonymous sources that verify that Trump has killed every human on earth.

FindersKeepers
09-19-2020, 07:45 AM

RG's death seems to have pushed you over the edge of sanity into a downward spiral. I get it -- coming on the heels of higher approval ratings for Trump and NBC calling for him to receive a Nobel, this has to be tough on you.

Peter1469
09-19-2020, 07:47 AM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TrueAmerican https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2989695#post2989695)

RG's death seems to have pushed you over the edge of sanity into a downward spiral. I get it -- coming on the heels of higher approval ratings for Trump and NBC calling for him to receive a Nobel, this has to be tough on you.
Should we call the nice men in hospital scrubs to come pick him up?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.gettyimages.com%2Fphotos%2F senior-man-restrained-in-a-straight-jacket-picture-id150033593&f=1&nofb=1

FindersKeepers
09-19-2020, 07:51 AM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TrueAmerican https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2989695#post2989695)

Should we call the nice men in hospital scrubs to come pick him up?

We may have no choice.

TrueAmerican
09-19-2020, 07:57 AM
This is not a lefty argument.

Automatically labeling "anti-trump" as "left" is crackpot.

Admiral Ackbar
09-19-2020, 08:34 AM
I am surprised we haven't heard she died of the Chinese Virus.. You know to stack the numbers for the cause. One last great left wing act by the old hag

Peter1469
09-19-2020, 08:39 AM
This is not a lefty argument.

Automatically labeling "anti-trump" as "left" is crackpot.
It takes one to know one?

DGUtley
09-19-2020, 08:43 AM
Wow! They are saying trump definitely had Ginsburg killed. They say there is plenty of evidence and several people involved have come forward. People are saying he wants to stack the court for an illegal election.

Wow!!! Did you have Ginsburg killed so you could rail on a website that Trump did? Asking for a friend.

countryboy
09-19-2020, 08:52 AM

The old battle-axe has been hanging on by a thread for some time now, and the Democrats have been lying about it. But if it makes leftist lunatics feel better to believe Trump killed her, knock yourself out.

That she screwed you over by not retiring during Obama's reign of terror, pleases me no end.

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 09:31 AM
If uncle blow hole joe had just cured cancer and not based it on h8m being elected president .
By the way untrue have you been checked out by mental professional recently ?
If given the chance, with resources, you don't know what Biden's organization can come up with. Better than drinking bleach to kill the virus. :rollseyes:
Have you been checked by a mental professional recently?

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 09:33 AM
He did! I was there and saw him choke the life out of her. Then, we both raped her. The real question is who will come forward and claim Trumps nominee raped them 40 years ago?

There's a long list of sexual assaults made by women against Trump. He doesn't need any help.

countryboy
09-19-2020, 09:36 AM
If given the chance, with resources, you don't know what Biden's organization can come up with. Better than drinking bleach to kill the virus. :rollseyes:
Have you been checked by a mental professional recently?
I bet you actually believe this was ever suggested by the President. That's some serious indoctrination. Can you show us the video clip of President Trump even remotely suggesting anyone "drink bleach"? No? Didn't think so.

Peter1469
09-19-2020, 09:42 AM
I bet you actually believe this was ever suggested by the President. That's some serious indoctrination. Can you show us the video clip of President Trump even remotely suggesting anyone "drink bleach"? No? Didn't think so.

Stupid people believe that.

countryboy
09-19-2020, 09:46 AM
Stupid people believe that.
Not to sound like a broken record, but, libs will believe anything that is spoon-fed to them by their masters. Or, alternately, many libs will knowingly repeat lies to forward their sick, twisted agenda.

donttread
09-19-2020, 09:48 AM

I hear ya. I mean who dies of metastatic pancreatic cancer? Oh, yeah, most people who have it. BTW has her death been counted as COVID yet? I mean she is dead and COVID exist soooo

stjames1_53
09-19-2020, 09:49 AM
There's a long list of sexual assaults made by women against Trump. He doesn't need any help.

and yet none bore fruit...............all those accusations, and so little time on your itty bitty hands

donttread
09-19-2020, 09:51 AM

Women have sexually assualted Trump? What a man!

countryboy
09-19-2020, 09:52 AM
There is? Let's see this "list".

stjames1_53
09-19-2020, 09:52 AM
Women have sexually assualted Trump? What a man!

Trump needs to file rape charges against all of those women................

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 09:58 AM

You know the clip...go find it. You know it's there.

countryboy
09-19-2020, 09:59 AM
Thanks for admitting you lied. It was the right thing to do.

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 10:11 AM
and yet none bore fruit...............all those accusations, and so little time on your itty bitty hands

There are court cases pending....so don't count your chickens before they hatch Pee Wee.

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 10:12 AM
Thanks for admitting you lied. It was the right thing to do.

I didn't lie....funny how you coming up with I admitted I lied...LMFAO...nice way to twist words.

Newpublius
09-19-2020, 10:19 AM
Maybe he had a little help from his comrad Putin.

Though to be fair pancreatic cancer isn't Putin's MO

Pammy
09-19-2020, 10:19 AM
I didn't lie....funny how you coming up with I admitted I lied...LMFAO...nice way to twist words.
@Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475) - I have thought about my comments and behavior earlier this week and I wanted to apologize for calling you a white trash imbecile or saying your language made you look like a white trash imbecile.

I was out of line. I don't like the language used but I should not have called you names. My apologies. I will work hard to not do it again.

~Grandmother Pamela

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 10:25 AM
There is? Let's see this "list".

Is that enough for you?

Jessica Leeds
Kristin Anderson
Jill Harth
Lisa Boyne
Mariah Billado
Victoria Hughes
E. Jean Carroll
Temple Taggart
Cathy Heller
Amy Dorris
Karena Virginia
Karen Johnson
Tasha Dixon
Bridget Sullivan
Melinda "Mindy" McGillivray
Natasha Stoynoff
Juliet Huddy
Jennifer Murphy
Rachel Crooks
Samantha Holvey
Ninni Laaksonen
Jessica Drake
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Alva Johnson

Peter1469
09-19-2020, 10:31 AM
CNN breaking "news": We are now up to 4 anonymous sources that verify that Trump has killed every human on earth.

CNN Breaking "News"- Update: CNN has received numerous complaints about our scoop on Trump killing every human on earth.

CNN stands by its story. We verified our anonymous source with three other anonymous sources. CNN will update this report as we get more facts.

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 10:32 AM
@Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475) - I have thought about my comments and behavior earlier this week and I wanted to apologize for calling you a white trash imbecile or saying your language made you look like a white trash imbecile.

I was out of line. I don't like the language used but I should not have called you names. My apologies. I will work hard to not do it again.

~Grandmother Pamela

Accepted.....No worries Pammy - I have been called worse but I do appreciate your apology and thank you for it.

murdock
09-19-2020, 11:28 AM

Only leftist liars are saying that.

https://i.ibb.co/LzV8yCr/raped.png

countryboy
09-19-2020, 12:18 PM

Then you are ignorant? Show us the tape.

countryboy
09-19-2020, 12:21 PM
Is that enough for you?

Jessica Leeds
Kristin Anderson
Jill Harth
Lisa Boyne
Mariah Billado
Victoria Hughes
E. Jean Carroll
Temple Taggart
Cathy Heller
Amy Dorris
Karena Virginia
Karen Johnson
Tasha Dixon
Bridget Sullivan
Melinda "Mindy" McGillivray
Natasha Stoynoff
Juliet Huddy
Jennifer Murphy
Rachel Crooks
Samantha Holvey
Ninni Laaksonen
Jessica Drake
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Alva Johnson

You said "assaults", not "alleged" assaults. You know there's a difference, right?

Meanwhile, Tara Reid has been thrown under the solar powered bus by you and your ilk.

Retirednsmilin308
09-19-2020, 12:26 PM

She and TA are as of one mind.
Count her LIKEs as proof.

Calypso Jones
09-19-2020, 12:26 PM

more likely a leftist psyops. Somebody wants a race war and she's as good a reason as any.

Tahuyaman
09-19-2020, 01:01 PM
Hold it. Bush created Katrina and steered it to NO in retaliation. Get your mess straight.

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 01:36 PM
You said "assaults", not "alleged" assaults. You know there's a difference, right?

Meanwhile, Tara Reid has been thrown under the solar powered bus by you and your ilk.

He hasn't been to court yet!!! Of course it's alleged! WTF?

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 01:38 PM

EDITED TO ADD: Barr will get his pudgy hands on these cases as well. Man must be nice to have the attorney general "fix" things for you as his personal attorney when he supposed to be working for the people. Can't wait until his fat ass gets out of there as well.

countryboy
09-19-2020, 01:59 PM
She and TA are as of one mind.
Count her LIKEs as proof.

They may even be of one body, lol.

zelmo1234
09-19-2020, 04:43 PM

And there is a long list of Sexual assaults made by women against Biden the Creeper He doesn't need you bringing this subject up.

Peter1469
09-19-2020, 04:46 PM
EDITED TO ADD: Barr will get his pudgy hands on these cases as well. Man must be nice to have the attorney general "fix" things for you as his personal attorney when he supposed to be working for the people. Can't wait until his fat ass gets out of there as well.
This is an example of a very stupid opinion.

Dismissed as, well, dumb.

murdock
09-19-2020, 05:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbxlSnKE9U

donttread
09-19-2020, 06:35 PM

Who exactly were they? Those 22 year olds in almost non-existent Club Dresses who choose to hang out with a rich old man? Woman on the street who Trump randomly handled? Stormy? LOL
C'mon give it up.

Jen
09-19-2020, 06:44 PM
In the spirit of right wing thinking... I wouldn't put political assassinations past trump for one second. The timing is very suspicious to say the least. Pretty easy to kill an old lady and make it look like an illness. Maybe he had a little help from his comrad Putin. And just before an election he claims is only legitimate if he wins. Imagine that!You are one of my favorite posters here. You just can't keep from embarrassing yourself. :geez: I love it.

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 07:03 PM
And there is a long list of Sexual assaults made by women against Biden the Creeper He doesn't need you bringing this subject up.

Provide the list and we'll compare.

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 07:04 PM
This is an example of a very stupid opinion.

Dismissed as, well, dumb.
Don't give.....

Leanne778
09-19-2020, 07:15 PM
Who exactly were they? Those 22 year olds in almost non-existent Club Dresses who choose to hang out with a rich old man? Woman on the street who Trump randomly handled? Stormy? LOL
C'mon give it up.
God your pathetic. Here are a few of them:

Jessica Leeds was on an airplane sitting next to Trump
Jill Harth - worked for him at Mar a Lago
Cathy Heller was at Mar a Lago for a mothers day brunch with her husband and children introduced himself to her forcibly kissed her
Kathy Virginia was simply waiting for a car outside the US Open

There were a few USA Pagent contestants as well.

And let's get one thing straight.....it doesn't matter what these women were wearing, sexual assault is a crime and I hope the fucker pays for it.

The Booman
09-19-2020, 07:30 PM
News: "Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead from pancreatic cancer.

Democrat: "Trump did it!"

These aren't normal people.

Retirednsmilin308
09-20-2020, 02:20 AM
They may even be of one body, lol.

No, don't think so. Our PMs tell me she @Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475) is a young woman by her mannerisms and also her extreme radicalism confirms it.
Young women are the most hateful and radical of any of the extreme radicals.

When the civil war grows hot, I can bet you the body count will be 5 to 1 young female dead radicals to young male dead radicals.

The Viking BERSERKERS have nothing on these young female radicals in their frenzied wild-eyed unthinking behavior.
At least the Viking berserkers knew how to fight.
These frenzied young women will just die in bunches like overripe bananas.

Long after Trump is gone, they will still be just as frenzied at someone else, because their handlers in New York City and on the internet will have invented another target to them to hate on with all their might and none of their brain.

They gave up logical thinking long ago. That is what makes them so easy to trigger and control by their handlers.

They never got the memo,.. not one war was ever won by waving a fist in the air.....and proper sight alignment and trigger control takes too much effort. So they will close their eyes and yank the trigger, thinking it will make the bullet hit harder.

This is why they all will be mowed down like ripe wheat before the scythe.

murdock
09-20-2020, 05:26 AM
God your pathetic. Here are a few of them:

Jessica Leeds was on an airplane sitting next to Trump
Jill Harth - worked for him at Mar a Lago
Cathy Heller was at Mar a Lago for a mothers day brunch with her husband and children introduced himself to her forcibly kissed her
Kathy Virginia was simply waiting for a car outside the US Open

There were a few USA Pagent contestants as well.

And let's get one thing straight.....it doesn't matter what these women were wearing, sexual assault is a crime and I hope the $#@!er pays for it.

Proof? Oh wait, you don't do that...

countryboy
09-20-2020, 08:00 AM
Then why are you pretending it has already been adjudicated?

stjames1_53
09-20-2020, 08:47 AM

and yet she has nothing to say about the rapes occurring in the riot zones......
so, she cool with that because it's her friends doing the raping.
"That damned white woman had it coming!!!"

carolina73
09-20-2020, 09:09 AM
Only leftist liars are saying that.

https://i.ibb.co/LzV8yCr/raped.png

At least your new accuser is pretty. All these previous accusers have looked like..well liberal Democrats :vomit:

barb012
09-20-2020, 09:25 AM
I am surprised we haven't heard she died of the Chinese Virus.. You know to stack the numbers for the cause. One last great left wing act by the old hag

Don't worry they will add Covid on her death certificate

donttread
09-20-2020, 09:29 AM
At least your new accuser is pretty. All these previous accusers have looked like..well liberal Democrats :vomit:

But there were no witnesses even putting the two of you in the same room and you're not sure which day it was. But, we need to believe you , right?

Let me guess the incident occured in a high end night club you only got into because Trump's entourage like your almost non-exisitent clubwear? Once inside you sat with old men and flirted until the alcohol you were drinking ion their dime somehow eventually caused drunkenness. Then the bastard hit on you, which is NOT rape.

donttread
09-20-2020, 09:32 AM
Provide the list and we'll compare.

Has the Trump list been posted?

donttread
09-20-2020, 09:33 AM
Trump needs to file rape charges against all of those women................

He's a forgiving guy!

carolina73
09-20-2020, 09:38 AM
But there were no witnesses even putting the two of you in the same room and you're not sure which day it was. But, we need to believe you , right?

Let me guess the incident occured in a high end night club you only got into because Trump's entourage like your almost non-exisitent clubwear? Once inside you sat with old men and flirted until the alcohol you were drinking ion their dime somehow eventually caused drunkenness. Then the $#@! hit on you, which is NOT rape.

I remember being raped by 72 Playboy Bunnies. Don't ask me where or when. It happened!

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 10:11 AM
Proof? Oh wait, you don't do that...

Trump will have his day in court....or should I say days, weeks for these allegations, and then the cases for negligence of killing thousands will start to come in.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 10:18 AM

I'm not pretending anything. I gave you names of women who are accusing Trump of sexual assault.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 10:20 AM
and yet she has nothing to say about the rapes occurring in the riot zones......
so, she cool with that because it's her friends doing the raping.
"That damned white woman had it coming!!!"

You are just an ass that's all. Anyone who rapes a women should be charged, go to court and if proven - jailed. ANYONE.

FindersKeepers
09-20-2020, 10:31 AM
You are just an ass that's all. Anyone who rapes a women should be charged, go to court and if proven - jailed. ANYONE.

And, anyone who falsely accuses another of rape should also be jailed.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 12:07 PM
And, anyone who falsely accuses another of rape should also be jailed.

Agreed.

carolina73
09-20-2020, 12:49 PM
Agreed.

So what happened to Julie Swetnick?

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 01:58 PM

Look, she says she saw Kavanaugh and Judge lining up to rape a girl and saw Kavanaugh and Judge at least ten times at these parties. Ten times. I don't believe someone who is lying would say she saw them at least ten times at different parties. One, two times? May be but not ten times. She obviously saw them.

DGUtley
09-20-2020, 03:23 PM
Look, she says she saw Kavanaugh and Judge lining up to rape a girl and saw Kavanaugh and Judge at least ten times at these parties. Ten times. I don't believe someone who is lying would say she saw them at least ten times at different parties. One, two times? May be but not ten times. She obviously saw them.

C’mon. She made it up. You are being silly.

stjames1_53
09-20-2020, 06:09 PM

No, that was Avenatti's claim.
and what the hell was a minor doing at a frat party? Looking for trouble?

stjames1_53
09-20-2020, 06:12 PM

So, there is no clip. The onus is upon you when you make an unverified statement to prove it.
I think you're lying..............as a matter of fact, I know it since you haven't posted the actual video.

ripmeister
09-20-2020, 08:36 PM

I think we need to consult Q on this.

Sunsettommy
09-20-2020, 08:45 PM

Yet ZERO evidence or credible witnesses.....

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Don't be so easily swayed, based on nothing!

Sunsettommy
09-20-2020, 08:52 PM

YOU were the one who brought it up, when challenged on it, you refuse to back it up, now you are in stage three deflection mode....., keep it up, no one can take you seriously when you play that losing game.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 09:01 PM
So, there is no clip. The onus is upon you when you make an unverified statement to prove it.
I think you're lying..............as a matter of fact, I know it since you haven't posted the actual video.

Here is the video.....and no matter what I post you don't believe or you call me a liar this will be the last time I post a video to prove my point to you.

https://youtu.be/DHkzqejFKbM

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.
Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 09:03 PM
Yet ZERO evidence or credible witnesses.....

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Don't be so easily swayed, based on nothing!

Why wouldn't she be a credible witness? She saw Kavanaugh and Judge raping girls actually gang raping girls with other guys.

The Booman
09-20-2020, 09:07 PM
Why wouldn't she be a credible witness? She saw Kavanaugh and Judge raping girls actually gang raping girls with other guys.

Well, for a few reasons. The two most important is 1) she could give no actual specific fact about the incidents and 2) According to her this happened many times. She witnessed it many times. Now, why would she continue to go to parties where she knew people were going to be gang raped? Oh and unless the rapists want to get caught they don't stand in line in front of the party goers.

Leanne778
09-20-2020, 09:13 PM
Well, for a few reasons. The two most important is 1) she could give no actual specific fact about the incidents and 2) According to her this happened many times. She witnessed it many times. Now, why would she continue to go to parties where she knew people were going to be gang raped? Oh and unless the rapists want to get caught they don't stand in line in front of the party goers.

According to her and others, they were drunk AF and as far as from reading the articles the gang raping was at ONE party. How does she know who's going to be at a party she shows up at? Is she not supposed to have social life?

carolina73
09-20-2020, 09:16 PM

Let me guess the incident occured in a high end night club you only got into because Trump's entourage like your almost non-exisitent clubwear? Once inside you sat with old men and flirted until the alcohol you were drinking ion their dime somehow eventually caused drunkenness. Then the $#@! hit on you, which is NOT rape.

Another reason for the vomit emogee then.

carolina73
09-20-2020, 09:20 PM
According to her and others, they were drunk AF and as far as from reading the articles the gang raping was at ONE party. How does she know who's going to be at a party she shows up at? Is she not supposed to have social life?

Sure. That's what woman do. They show up at parties where gang rapes are happening and watch them. Not run. Not call the cops. Just ask when the next one is going to be.

bulletbob
09-20-2020, 09:34 PM
There are court cases pending....so don't count your chickens before they hatch Pee Wee.

yes and you might as well go pound sand as count on them

bulletbob
09-20-2020, 09:36 PM

you mean you don't know ?

gamewell45
09-20-2020, 09:44 PM
Bulletbob has been thread banned for bad faith posting

https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/127033?p=2989572#post2989572

The Booman
09-20-2020, 09:47 PM

No. Wrong. Completely wrong Have you read the affidavit? Obviously not.

During the years 1981-1982, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to “spike” the “punch” at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say “No.” This caused me to make an effort to purposefully avoid the “punch” at these parties. I witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh, and others to “Target” particular girls so they could be taken advantage of; it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy.

In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these “gang” or “train” rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people. During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me. I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/09/26/here-full-text-declaration-julie-swetnick-third-women-accuse-kavanaugh-sexual

For the love of all that is holy don't comment on anything unless you actually know what the hell you are talking about.

Sunsettommy
09-21-2020, 12:40 AM

That is all you can bring up, no evidence, no corroborating witnesses, refusal to provide her "evidence" as requested by the FBI, she changed her story over time, lied about her fear of flying, lied about the construction of her office space, and so on.

She had too many holes in her allegations, she was not a credible accuser.

The Booman
09-21-2020, 01:00 AM
Threads like this are simply more proof that the left has lost the plot and have no idea what to do.

Retirednsmilin308
09-21-2020, 02:15 AM

FYI...this is called the MERCENARY POSITION. I learned that as a contractor.

Peter1469
09-21-2020, 05:53 AM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Peter1469 https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2989699#post2989699)

CNN Breaking "News"- Update: CNN has received numerous complaints about our scoop on Trump killing every human on earth.

CNN stands by its story. We verified our anonymous source with three other anonymous sources. CNN will update this report as we get more facts.
CNN Breaking "News"- Update: CNN can confirm that it has another anonymous source that confirms our breaking story- Trump has indeed killed every human on earth.

CNN will update this breaking story as new facts come in.

Bigdog
09-21-2020, 09:56 AM
I love how the left is attacking the liberal leftist who had Ruth here conduct their wedding a few weeks ago were it showed here not socially distancing nor wearing any mask! I seriously wouldn't put it past someone doing something to them at this point as it looks like the media is going to use this opportunity to spread more hate, fear and them hopefully spreading violence over it.

The funniest part here though is leftist thinking that Trump should hold firm on the letting it go till after the election as if this liberal leftist communist party deserve even the slightest bit of respect here. After the last 4 years and how they have acted i would stick it right up their you know what's at any turn i could make if i was Trump! Should be fun watching the so called party of inclusion slander and try and destroy the female picks for a justice Trump will be making.

Tahuyaman
09-21-2020, 01:48 PM
No. She did not.

Named witnesses testified that they saw nothing nor heard anything. Some accusers admitted that they fabricated their story.

There was not one person who corroborated her accusation. Not one. The only corroboration was from people like you. People who had no idea who Brett Kavanaugh was until Trump nominated him.

Tahuyaman
09-21-2020, 01:55 PM

Wasn’t her accusation investigated and proven to be false?

Tahuyaman
09-21-2020, 01:56 PM
She lied.

Leanne778
09-21-2020, 09:01 PM
No. She did not.

Named witnesses testified that they saw nothing nor heard anything. Some accusers admitted that they fabricated their story.

There was not one person who corroborated her accusation. Not one. The only corroboration was from people like you. People who had no idea who Brett Kavanaugh was until Trump nominated him.
Would you like to provide a link please?

The Booman
09-21-2020, 09:09 PM
Wasn’t her accusation investigated and proven to be false?

Yes. I can't believe we have to go through this again.

Peter1469
09-22-2020, 05:12 AM
Yes. I can't believe we have to go through this again.
A couple of people here play stupid. After participating in threads with links, proof, etc they later act like the topic is new to them and ask for links a second, third, or more time.

Peter1469
09-22-2020, 05:15 AM
In Ford's case she offered 4 affidavits from people she told 30 years after the fact and about 10 years after undergoing suppressed / repressed memory therapy. So those affidavits most likely would never be admitted in court because the legal system finds testimony based off suppressed / repressed memory therapy to be unreliable as it tends to create false memories.

She also offers her shrink's notes which would have the same legal problem.

Tahuyaman
09-22-2020, 08:39 AM
A couple of people here play stupid. After participating in threads with links, proof, etc they later act like the topic is new to them and ask for links a second, third, or more time.
Are you sure that they are “playing” stupid?

Tahuyaman
09-22-2020, 08:40 AM
Would you like to provide a link please?
How many times do people need to go over this?

Tahuyaman
09-23-2020, 10:46 AM
I’m watching the media spin of RBG. They seem to be parroting each other by calling her a “trailblazer” and “a woman of firsts”.

Can someone tell me hat trails she blazed or what “ firsts” she can claim?

Calypso Jones
09-23-2020, 01:50 PM

I don't believe that is so. There was a time when the media was all over him lovingly. ANd democrat and republican a'hole politicians were always begging him for money....now they hate him with a passion. Why is that? Cause their money pot is in jeopardy? THeir greedy fists have been caught in the US taxpayers money jar? i think so.

DGUtley
09-23-2020, 01:59 PM
Did Trump have Ginsburg killed? Duh.

Leanne778
09-23-2020, 07:36 PM
Yeah I agree - most of your ilk does it on a daily basis.

Leanne778
09-23-2020, 07:37 PM
In Ford's case she offered 4 affidavits from people she told 30 years after the fact and about 10 years after undergoing suppressed / repressed memory therapy. So those affidavits most likely would never be admitted in court because the legal system finds testimony based off suppressed / repressed memory therapy to be unreliable as it tends to create false memories.

Oh yeah, but it's ok when it's Biden who is being accused and the "alleged incident" happened years ago. Don't be a hypocrite like your messiah and his cronies.

Peter1469
09-23-2020, 07:45 PM
Yeah I agree - most of your ilk does it on a daily basis.
Projection (https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection)
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. The concept emerged from Sigmund Freud (http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/freudian-psychology)’s work in the 1890s.

Peter1469
09-23-2020, 07:46 PM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Peter1469 https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2992814#post2992814)

Oh yeah, but it's ok when it's Biden who is being accused and the "alleged incident" happened years ago. Don't be a hypocrite like your messiah and his cronies.
If you are not going to reply to my quote don't hit reply with quote. Just hit reply.

Leanne778
09-23-2020, 07:48 PM
I’m watching the media spin of RBG. They seem to be parroting each other by calling her a “trailblazer” and “a woman of firsts”.

Can someone tell me hat trails she blazed or what “ firsts” she can claim?

Your freaking sarcasm is appalling. It really is.

RBG was not only a Supreme Court Justice she:

She graduated first in her class from Columbia Law SchoolShe battled—and overcame—sexism personallyShe was the first person on both the Harvard and Columbia law reviewsShe became the second female law professor at Rutgers—and fought for equal payShe co-founded the first law journal on women’s rightsShe became the first tenured female law professor at ColumbiaShe co-founded the Women’s Rights Project at ACLUShe argued six cases before the Supreme Court—and won fiveShe became the first female Jewish Supreme Court justiceShe’s one of only four females justices in historyShe had “In the year of Our Lord” removed from Supreme Court bar certificatesShe gained notice for her impassioned dissentsAs a Supreme Court Justice, Ginsburg became known for not only her powerful majority opinions but also fiery dissents. (To answer one of the political questions you’ve been embarrassed to ask (https://www.rd.com/list/political-questions/), that’s the opinion that goes against the majority.) In her dissents, she wrote, and later took to reading out loud from the bench, in colloquial language that broke with legal tradition and even called upon Congress to change unfair laws. Franke’s favorite Ginsburg dissent was one of those law-changing cases, 2007’s Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. In this case, the majority found the female plaintiff’s claim to sex-based pay discrimination was not valid because the statute of limitations had run out (she had found out about it after working there for many years). “Justice Ginsburg’s dissent for four members of the Court was a classic example of a justice educating her colleagues,” Franke says. Ginsburg “explained to the other members of the Court, as well as the public, how discrimination works, pointing out how ludicrous the majority’s approach to the law was in light of how discrimination operates in the real world.”
In 2009, President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which relaxed the statute of limitations on fair pay complaints and became one of the moments that changed women’s history (https://www.rd.com/list/moments-that-changed-womens-history/). “I like to think most of my dissents will be the law someday,” Ginsburg said at the University of Michigan in 2015.

She was the first justice to officiate a same-sex marriageShe and her daughter became the first mother-daughter to teach on the same law facultyShe’s the only Supreme Court Justice to become a pop culture icon

Leanne778
09-23-2020, 07:48 PM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Peter1469 https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2992814#post2992814)

If you are not going to reply to my quote don't hit reply with quote. Just hit reply.

I really don't know how that happened.

The Booman
09-23-2020, 07:52 PM
Who do you think killed Lincoln? It sure wasn't Booth.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2020, 08:27 PM
Your freaking sarcasm is appalling. It really is.

RBG was not only a Supreme Court Justice she:

She graduated first in her class from Columbia Law School

She battled—and overcame—sexism personally

She was the first person on both the Harvard and Columbia law reviews

She became the second female law professor at Rutgers—and fought for equal pay

She co-founded the first law journal on women’s rights

She became the first tenured female law professor at Columbia

She co-founded the Women’s Rights Project at ACLU

She argued six cases before the Supreme Court—and won five

She became the first female Jewish Supreme Court justice

She’s one of only four females justices in history

She had “In the year of Our Lord” removed from Supreme Court bar certificates

She gained notice for her impassioned dissents

As a Supreme Court Justice, Ginsburg became known for not only her powerful majority opinions but also fiery dissents. (To answer one of the political questions you’ve been embarrassed to ask (https://www.rd.com/list/political-questions/), that’s the opinion that goes against the majority.) In her dissents, she wrote, and later took to reading out loud from the bench, in colloquial language that broke with legal tradition and even called upon Congress to change unfair laws. Franke’s favorite Ginsburg dissent was one of those law-changing cases, 2007’s Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. In this case, the majority found the female plaintiff’s claim to sex-based pay discrimination was not valid because the statute of limitations had run out (she had found out about it after working there for many years). “Justice Ginsburg’s dissent for four members of the Court was a classic example of a justice educating her colleagues,” Franke says. Ginsburg “explained to the other members of the Court, as well as the public, how discrimination works, pointing out how ludicrous the majority’s approach to the law was in light of how discrimination operates in the real world.”
In 2009, President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which relaxed the statute of limitations on fair pay complaints and became one of the moments that changed women’s history (https://www.rd.com/list/moments-that-changed-womens-history/). “I like to think most of my dissents will be the law someday,” Ginsburg said at the University of Michigan in 2015.

She was the first justice to officiate a same-sex marriage

She and her daughter became the first mother-daughter to teach on the same law faculty

She’s the only Supreme Court Justice to become a pop culture icon

My questions weren’t sarcasm.
None of stuff you posted is trail blazing stuff. Most of it is dramatic overreach.

The first Supreme Court justice to become a pop culture icon? Really?

Officiate a same sex marriage and taught at the same institution as her daughter? Wow. Impactful stuff.

But her greatest contribution was having “the year of our lord” removed from bar certificates. No wonder the left idolized her.

The Booman
09-23-2020, 08:30 PM
This thread is important. it allows the left to blow off steam, thereby lowering the chances of a killing spree.

stjames1_53
09-24-2020, 03:51 AM

Trump did it...............

stjames1_53
09-24-2020, 03:56 AM
There is a difference. There is actual proof that Biden and his son were well versed in the art of corruption.
There is no evidence that Kavanaugh did what some note reading bitch alleged.
You do know there is no statute of limitations in MD. She can still file charges.
What the hell was a minor doing cruising frat parties, anyway?

ripmeister
09-24-2020, 08:00 PM
Pray tell

The Booman
09-27-2020, 11:03 PM
Pray tell

Trump, obviously. He has a really great gold plated time machine.Iit looks like a cross between a Bentley and the TARDIS with "Trump" painted on the side. it is quite possibly the gaudiest thing ever built.

carolina73
09-28-2020, 01:18 AM
Pray tell

Putin. Putin does everything according to the MSM.

MisterVeritis
09-28-2020, 12:53 PM
Perhaps. Has anyone seen Scalia's pillow?

MisterVeritis
09-28-2020, 12:57 PM
In your opinion, how many women have sexually assaulted Mr. Trump?

carolina73
09-28-2020, 01:26 PM

Based on what they call sexual assault now, I can say that every man is guilty. The groups that create these standards basically hate men and the previous methods that men had to meet woman and woman had to meet men.

The approved method is to go online and send a picture of your junk to woman where they can select you based on their personal tastes. They will then summons you to their quarters where then can affirm that your picture was factual and then allow you to proceed in pleasuring them.

MisterVeritis
09-28-2020, 01:28 PM

Based on what they call sexual assault now, I can say that every man is guilty. The groups that create these standards basically hate men and the previous methods that men had to meet woman and woman had to meet men.

The approved method is to go online and send a picture of your junk to woman where they can select you based on their personal tastes. They will then summons you to their quarters where then can affirm that your picture was factual and then allow you to proceed in pleasuring them.
I am more interested in Leanne's claim that a long list of women sexually assaulted Mr. Trump.

Peter1469
09-28-2020, 01:29 PM

Or prospected for gold on Mt. Trump.

donttread
09-28-2020, 03:29 PM

No he didn't and that was probably murder not a mistake anyway. Also if someone ate fish tank cleaner because the chemical was touted then we weren't losing much brain power to begin with.

Admiral Ackbar
09-28-2020, 04:24 PM
Either way she is dead and America will be better off with a non Maoist leftist on the SCOTUS. Judge Barrett is all American mom and clear headed patriot.

Good by Ruth Buzzie hello Justice Barrett!

carolina73
09-28-2020, 05:04 PM

I am more interested in Leanne's claim that a long list of women sexually assaulted Mr. Trump.

Why? Just make up your own. They are frauds just like we saw in the Kavannaugh hearings. 40 years ago we were on a plane and he touched my butt! Yeah, well I have had plenty of fat butts in my face because there is no room on a plane.

They probably got off the plane and yelled. I think Donald Trump touched my butt. we are going to get married and I will be rich. I quit!

MisterVeritis
09-28-2020, 06:01 PM
Why? Just make up your own. They are frauds just like we saw in the Kavannaugh hearings. 40 years ago we were on a plane and he touched my butt! Yeah, well I have had plenty of fat butts in my face because there is no room on a plane.

They probably got off the plane and yelled. I think Donald Trump touched my butt. we are going to get married and I will be rich. I quit!
Pay attention! ...never mind.

ripmeister
09-28-2020, 08:25 PM
Trump, obviously. He has a really great gold plated time machine.Iit looks like a cross between a Bentley and the TARDIS with "Trump" painted on the side. it is quite possibly the gaudiest thing ever built.

is it gilt too

ripmeister
09-28-2020, 08:25 PM
Putin. Putin does everything according to the MSM.
Eh. He does a lot.

Cotton1
09-28-2020, 08:28 PM
​Ruthless!

MisterVeritis
09-28-2020, 09:26 PM
​Ruthless!
Not to mention shovel ready.