PDA

View Full Version : How can Democrats vote for Joe?

Jen
09-20-2020, 08:10 PM
Joe Biden can't even read a teleprompter. Is this abuse? Why would Democrats put an old man with dementia out there to be ridiculed by the public? I can't even laugh at this anymore... it would be cruel.

go to 1:40 to see the Trump ad that spells disaster for Joe

https://youtu.be/MdvOwlVvPUA

Peter1469
09-21-2020, 06:19 AM
It is elder abuse.

nathanbforrest45
09-21-2020, 09:14 AM
They don't want Biden, they want Harris. Hopefully they will get neither.

Peter1469
09-21-2020, 09:45 AM
They don't want Biden, they want Harris. Hopefully they will get neither.
Based on her primary numbers almost nobody wants Comma-La.

barb012
09-21-2020, 10:44 AM
You have to wonder why Dem voters do not demand that person running for President should at least be mentally capable of doing the job. I wouldn't vote for someone that is clearly not mentally capable of being the President no matter what party they belong to.

Chris
09-21-2020, 11:06 AM
They hate Trump.

carolina73
09-21-2020, 11:19 AM
Joe says what they want to hear not what they know is true.

Don't you know that that if Joe is elected then Black Americans will be living at resort hotels fully paid for by white tax payers.
Crime will be gone and we won't have to pay any police. MS-13 is going to patrol the streets and make them safe.
COVID will disappear because Joe has promised to do everything that we are already doing.
Woman will make more than men.

And all you have to do is let Joe feel up children and bury his nose in your your hair.

gamewell45
09-21-2020, 12:12 PM
Joe Biden can't even read a teleprompter. Is this abuse? Why would Democrats put an old man with dementia out there to be ridiculed by the public? I can't even laugh at this anymore... it would be cruel.

go to 1:40 to see the Trump ad that spells disaster for Joe

https://youtu.be/MdvOwlVvPUA

How can anyone vote for either of them? Both are living fossils neither of whom are likely to live out their terms of office; if trump corks off while in office, we are stuck with the cardboard cutout Pence who has the personality of a lawn chair and while not as big a liar as Trump, still I doubt his honesty on all issues. With Harris you have someone with no executive experience although if I had to choose between her and Pence I'd take her in a heartbeat since she hasn't been tainted too much by politics on a national level.

I must admit, I've never seen the republicans in such a tizzy; if they were confident trump would win, you'd think they'd be low key, working to get their voters out but they are so busy trying to convince the democrats/independents/RINO'S that their man is going to win. I think they are actually worried to be honest. 6 weeks we'll know for sure. One thing is guaranteed for me, my choice for president will not win and it's neither of the two mainstream candidates. :grin:

MMC
09-21-2020, 01:31 PM
How can Democrats vote for Joe?

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fullmoonfeatures/images/7/7f/Curse_of_the_Puppet_Master.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140214210503

Section31
09-21-2020, 06:17 PM
You have to wonder why Dem voters do not demand that person running for President should at least be mentally capable of doing the job. I wouldn't vote for someone that is clearly not mentally capable of being the President no matter what party they belong to.

Leftists are mentally unstable themselves so they really don't know that "Bite Me" has dementia.

zelmo1234
09-21-2020, 06:24 PM
All I can tell you is that I live in a State where a Democrat Women Governor Knowingly, purposely, and willingly introduce Covid19 by force of the law into the largest nursing homes in the State. Killing Thousands of elderly people in the State of MI.

If they do that to save money in next years budget, Why do you think they care about Mr. Biden and the mockery that he will face after the election

nathanbforrest45
09-21-2020, 06:35 PM

The only group that recognizes Biden has mental issues is those who don't watch the MSM exclusively. No one other than Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin (and their guest) are pointing out the issues with Mr. Biden. If all you ever see is the highly edited films of Biden giving speeches you wouldn't know about his mental decline. He doesn't have crowds at this "rallies" so no one actually hears his speeches, they see snippets on the news and read what the media feeds them.

ripmeister
09-21-2020, 07:20 PM
Uh......because they are Democrats?

countryboy
09-21-2020, 08:38 PM
How can anyone vote for either of them? Both are living fossils neither of whom are likely to live out their terms of office; if trump corks off while in office, we are stuck with the cardboard cutout Pence who has the personality of a lawn chair and while not as big a liar as Trump, still I doubt his honesty on all issues. With Harris you have someone with no executive experience although if I had to choose between her and Pence I'd take her in a heartbeat since she hasn't been tainted too much by politics on a national level.

I must admit, I've never seen the republicans in such a tizzy; if they were confident trump would win, you'd think they'd be low key, working to get their voters out but they are so busy trying to convince the democrats/independents/RINO'S that their man is going to win. I think they are actually worried to be honest. 6 weeks we'll know for sure. One thing is guaranteed for me, my choice for president will not win and it's neither of the two mainstream candidates. :grin:

LOL! As if you aren't voting for Biden. Hilarious.