PDA

View Full Version : 5 Best Supplements To Manage Stress Naturally

Peter1469
09-21-2020, 09:22 AM
5 Best Supplements To Manage Stress Naturally (https://www.naturalblaze.com/2020/09/5-best-supplements-to-manage-stress-naturally.html?utm_source=Natural+Blaze+Subscriber s&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=89dfbfaa7c-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b73c66b129-89dfbfaa7c-387912177)

Even pre-COVID many people had problems managing stress, anxiety, and depression. Herbs and other supplements can take the place of prescription drugs in many cases. For instance passion flower has been shown to be as effective as benos for stress and mild to moderate anxiety without the side effects and addiction (although docs call it dependence if they prescribed it to you; it is addiction) that come with benzos. And a good nutrition program tailored to you can cure depression.

But, don't stop a scrpit without working with your doctor, and do not mix these herbs and supplements with scripts. That will be bad.

As you may have noticed in a recent video I posted, the stress of life (and, let’s be honest, 2020) has been getting to me lately. Finally, after experiencing the nth emotional up-and-down, I decided it was time I take a fresh look at my own diet and supplement intake (which has been basically non-existent because I prefer a “food as medicine” approach), and figure out what nutritional support could benefit my emotional, mental, and physical health.

My food analysis revealed that while I am eating around my caloric goals and getting plenty of potassium, vitamin A, C, and other nutrients, I am oftentimes missing out on essential nutrients for the nervous system, endocrine, and cognitive well-being. Those nutrients are B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, folate, and chromium. Basically, these are key nutrients for keeping the mind sharp and reducing the “flight or fight” response that can occur from high-stress loads. As a holistic nutritionist who fancies herbs, I also knew there are ton of adaptogenic plant remedies out there that can help bring my body and mind back into balance, which subsequently will help reduce inflammation (and thus, help relieve pain which has been plaguing me).

It’s only been a couple of weeks since adding these supplements back into my regime, but I can feel a world of difference. I have mental focus again, my emotional state isn’t so up-and-down, and I can focus for 10+ hours again (which is essential, since I am 4-5 months away from finishing my degree). If you are suffering from stress overload and are looking for a natural way to combat the fatigue, emotional exhaustion, and confusion that can result, consider adding these supplements to your regime:

These are the author's suggestions.

1. CBD
2. Adaptogenic Herbs (see list at link)
3. Greens, Greens, Greens
4. Medicinal Mushrooms
5. Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil [Me: Krill oil is a better source because of overfishing and mercury issues with the large fish that supply the fish oil.]

donttread
10-24-2023, 07:54 PM
5 Best Supplements To Manage Stress Naturally (https://www.naturalblaze.com/2020/09/5-best-supplements-to-manage-stress-naturally.html?utm_source=Natural+Blaze+Subscriber s&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=89dfbfaa7c-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b73c66b129-89dfbfaa7c-387912177)

Even pre-COVID many people had problems managing stress, anxiety, and depression. Herbs and other supplements can take the place of prescription drugs in many cases. For instance passion flower has been shown to be as effective as benos for stress and mild to moderate anxiety without the side effects and addiction (although docs call it dependence if they prescribed it to you; it is addiction) that come with benzos. And a good nutrition program tailored to you can cure depression.

But, don't stop a scrpit without working with your doctor, and do not mix these herbs and supplements with scripts. That will be bad.

These are the author's suggestions.

1. CBD

2. Adaptogenic Herbs (see list at link)

3. Greens, Greens, Greens

4. Medicinal Mushrooms

5. Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil [Me: Krill oil is a better source because of overfishing and mercury issues with the large fish that supply the fish oil.]

I had to look up "Medicinal mushrooms" which was different that I had imagined. LOL