PDA

View Full Version : Confessions Of A Troll And Serial Sok

Just Another Person
05-06-2013, 03:57 AM
Why do I do it? I don't know. My head ain't right I guess.

Why post under sok accounts because I have different personalities each one a unique individual of their own.

Under a single screename you become established as that name and it's difficult to change who you are.

Another thing is I like to play both sides of the fence and it's difficult under a single handle sure you can establish yourself as a moderate but it's more convincing to be a liberal or conservative outright.

Some people take this seriously and feel decieved really I mean did it make a difference before the sok was identified as such no it did not and it was free entertainment up till that point was it not?

Well I ain't gonna make proxies everyday too much work I get banned everywhere online as I do in real life.

I give up. You win. I surrender.

KC
05-06-2013, 04:01 AM
Why is becoming established as a certain name such an awful thing?

Just Another Person
05-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Why is becoming established as a certain name such an awful thing?I don't know I'm a scatterbrain and my mind always shifts gears thoughts literally race through my head as a child they called it ADHD and gave me ritalin today as an adult they call it Bipolar disorder and I take lithium to try and control it and I guess the different screenames are a way to accommodate my different personalities without confusing people.

jillian
05-06-2013, 05:17 AM
Why is becoming established as a certain name such an awful thing?

because it's a troll... and deception amuses it

it is a way of creating distrust for others on a discussion board...

and a way of pretending that those it interacts with aren't real people.

it justifies this, like all those types do, by saying 'it's just the internet'.

Common
05-06-2013, 06:14 AM
I was told by a guy in the moose club that he had a dialup on one computer, dsl on another computer, cable on another computer and satellite on another computer, he lived alone a widower. I didnt bother asking him why. I just think hes nuts

Chris
05-06-2013, 06:20 AM
The sock puppet is gone.

Greenridgeman
05-06-2013, 08:29 AM
The sock puppet is gone.

Oh boy.

A site that rarely has 10 member present kicks out another one.

That ought to be good for lots of hits on the site.

BillyBob
05-06-2013, 08:42 AM
My God, some people take this stuff WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously.

Greenridgeman
05-06-2013, 08:46 AM
My God, some people take this stuff WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously.

Really.

I thought half of those kicked out at least injected a little life into this place.

I send people here to check it out, and half won't even join after looking it over, because there are so few people present at any given time.

To the mods, to quote the late, great Bob Marley:

"Lively up your self, and don't be no drag."

BillyBob
05-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Really.

I thought half of those kicked out at least injected a little life into this place.

I send people here to check it out, and half won't even join after looking it over, because there are so few people present at any given time.

To the mods, to quote the late, great Bob Marley:

"Lively up your self, and don't be no drag."

Chris just closed my 'It's Slow Tonight' thread for 'review'.

This place is ridiculous.

Greenridgeman
05-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Chris just closed my 'It's Slow Tonight' thread for 'review'.

This place is ridiculous.

Now that is ridiculous.

roadmaster
05-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Some people take this seriously and feel decieved really I mean did it make a difference before the sok was identified as such no it did not and it was free entertainment up till that point was it not?
The rules are clear on multiple accounts, not just here but many forms. I would have banned you too on another form when I was a mod.

KC
05-06-2013, 05:36 PM
The rules are clear on multiple accounts, not just here but many forms. I would have banned you too on another form when I was a mod.

Actually, to be perfectly honest, mods have very little to do with the enforcement of sok policy. That is not our responsibility.

roadmaster
05-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Actually, to be perfectly honest, mods have very little to do with the enforcement of sok policy. That is not our responsibility. Yes unless you know it's the same person. Most of the time it's just picked up because of the location but many can fool that one.

jillian
05-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Oh boy.

A site that rarely has 10 member present kicks out another one.

That ought to be good for lots of hits on the site.

a sock isn't a "member"