PDA

View Full Version : here’s a list of TRAITORS who should be arrested and tried for TREASON

Sybil Ludington
10-07-2020, 05:30 PM
In the latest bombshell news that threatens to expose deep state traitors across America, President Trump has ordered the “total declassification” of “all documents” related to the Russia hoax as well as Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.

Trump tweeted:

“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!”

Right now, deep state treasonous actors — including FBI director Christopher Wray and head of the CIA Gina Haspel — have refused to declassify those documents in order to protect their corrupt, criminal agencies. But Trump has had enough, and he’s demanding their full release.

Once released, these documents will provide smoking gun evidence that proves Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, James Comey, John Brennan and other deep state traitors actively engaged in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected president of the United States of America.

It almost goes without saying, but once these facts are proven, every traitor who took part in this operation should be arrested, charged with treason, prosecuted and executed if found guilty.

Article/Video continued:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-07-trump-orders-complete-declassification-of-russia-hoax-documents-traitors-treason.html#

mamooth
10-07-2020, 05:33 PM
"This time for sure! They're all going to jail! Pay no attention to the previous hundred times I said that!"

hanger4
10-07-2020, 05:36 PM
"This time for sure! They're all going to jail! Pay no attention to the previous hundred times I said that!"

Says the Ruskie collusion delusion cultist. :roflmao: