PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Trump comments

stephenpe
10-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Mod changed title. Original title: Crazy Trumpian comments

They never seem to end so I think it deserves a thread. I never start them so I feel somewhat entitled.

Today: “I‘m back because I’m a perfect physical specimen, and I’m extremely young.” Trump, 74 and clinically obese, a man whose only exercise is tweeting and riding in a golf cart, actually said this — and other bizarre, unhinged statements — during an interview.

I guess he looks at Melania and thinks 1, Im her husband 2. I must look young enough to be her husband. 3 Hell, they will believe whatever I say so what have I got to lose?

Calypso Jones
10-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Dude. This was an illconceived idea. LOLOL

Hey...is Joe and Hodee ho gonna pack the court....how about legitimately quote abraham Lincoln? Fracking?? Green new deal?

Where's all the blood? oh....it's all over her. and Mike sliced her so fast no one saw it coming.

RMNIXON
10-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Today: “I‘m back because I’m a perfect physical specimen, and I’m extremely young.” Trump, 74 and clinically obese, a man whose only exercise is tweeting and riding in a golf cart, actually said this — and other bizarre, unhinged statements — during an interview.

So you can't even get that Trump is telling a Joke about himself in the old Reagan style..............

Is this the best you got? :rolleyes20:

Chris
10-08-2020, 05:03 PM
They never seem to end so I think it deserves a thread. I never start them so I feel somewhat entitled.

I guess he looks at Melania and thinks 1, Im her husband 2. I must look young enough to be her husband. 3 Hell, they will believe whatever I say so what have I got to lose?

4 Lefties will never get this sarcasm. Just watch them trigger.

Calypso Jones
10-08-2020, 05:07 PM
I can't help but think this all traces back to this:

https://www.redstate.com/jeffc/2020/10/08/the-left-knows-kamala-harris-lost-the-vp-debate/

stephenpe
10-08-2020, 05:55 PM
This monster, this monster on stage everything she said was a lie.

Omar
10-08-2020, 06:27 PM
how about legitimately quote abraham Lincoln? Fracking?? Green new deal?
Maybe next time she can tell us what Lincoln's position on fracking was.

The Booman
10-08-2020, 06:45 PM

Wow. You had your sense of humor removed as a child.. Trump succeeded at two things. 1) He made a funny self deprecating joke and B) He triggered you lot into your typical smug reflexive responses.

stephenpe
10-09-2020, 04:56 AM
31600 He never fails to deliver..........I can see this thread has triggered a little........I know it is hard to defend an imbecile and I feel your pain..........lmao

stephenpe
10-09-2020, 02:05 PM
We had a never trumper in the 2nd debate. That's Ok I beat him the 2nd debate.

Must be the medication..........

carolina73
10-09-2020, 02:09 PM

So you are going to ramble on about your fantasy and call others crazy?

Billy Big Mac Clinton seemed to be okay with Democrats. Poor and starving is not a qualification for President.

stephenpe
10-09-2020, 02:17 PM
If you have any video of that 2nd debate could you link it for me. The imbecile said he won.............thanks in advance.

Tahuyaman
10-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Joe does speak nonsense. What’s the issue?

Tahuyaman
10-09-2020, 02:32 PM
We had a never trumper in the 2nd debate. That's Ok I beat him the 2nd debate.

Must be the medication..........
What?

stephenpe
10-09-2020, 03:11 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1314269262450745344

donttread
10-10-2020, 03:34 PM

LOL. Yeah that would be stretching it for sure. Personally I'd of gone the other way ( and maybe he was being sarcastic?)
But something like "OK folks, I'm 74 and overweight but I had corona and barely got sick. Let's keep our persepective"

stephenpe
10-22-2020, 02:16 PM
It even gets better:

“He will surrender your future to the virus,” Mr. Trump said at his rally in Carson City, Nev. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itlx8CLS3tw) “He’s going to lock down, this guy wants to lock down.”
Mr. Trump went into a brief imitation of a grave, serious person: “‘He’ll listen to the scientists,’” he said witheringly. Then he added: “If I listened totally to the scientists we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression instead of — we’re like a rocket ship, take a look at the numbers,” apparently referencing a modest rebound in employment that has already begun to fade. (https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/06/the-jobs-report-would-have-been-much-worse-without-census-workers.html)
Listen to me. I know words. Scientists? wtf do they know.....................you absolutely cannot make this shttt up.

stephenpe
10-30-2020, 06:41 PM
"Doctors get more money if a patient dies from Covid" Speaking during a campaign rally in Waterford Township, Michigan, the US president said: 'Our doctors get more money if someone dies from Covid. You know that, right? I mean, our doctors are very smart people.'.........certainly smarter than his dumazzzz.......

The Booman
10-30-2020, 06:43 PM
Was Trump ever a table? Biden was.

Cletus
10-30-2020, 06:53 PM
If you have any video of that 2nd debate could you link it for me. The imbecile said he won.............thanks in advance.

The imbecile lost. The President won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiofmZGb8o

barb012
10-30-2020, 07:05 PM
"Doctors get more money if a patient dies from Covid" Speaking during a campaign rally in Waterford Township, Michigan, the US president said: 'Our doctors get more money if someone dies from Covid. You know that, right? I mean, our doctors are very smart people.'.........certainly smarter than his dumazzzz.......

Doctors do get paid more with people that have Covid

Peter1469
10-31-2020, 02:41 AM
Hospitals do get more money for COVID deaths. (https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/apr/21/facebook-posts/Fact-check-Hospitals-COVID-19-payments/)

donttread
10-31-2020, 08:30 AM
Hospitals do get more money for COVID deaths. (https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/apr/21/facebook-posts/Fact-check-Hospitals-COVID-19-payments/)

Yup and something tells me Peter1469 that stephenpe knows that too.

So it goes something like this. They put hospitals almost out of business with the political driven scare tactics and then give them a financial incentive to dx , treat and list COVID as acause of death and gee what might happen?

carolina73
10-31-2020, 09:28 AM
"Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

This is an older article from USA Today but still true.

Crepitus
10-31-2020, 09:53 AM
So you can't even get that Trump is telling a Joke about himself in the old Reagan style..............

Is this the best you got? :rolleyes20:

tRump has no sense of humor, just like all his tRumplings.

Crepitus
10-31-2020, 09:54 AM
"Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

No link, and sounds like an opinion.piece as well. It's not an indication that doctors would falsify medical records and reporting.

Crepitus
10-31-2020, 09:56 AM

From your link;
The claim’s suggestion is that the number of COVID-19 cases is being padded; but evidence indicates the cases are being undercounted

Probably shoulda read that before posting it, huh.

Chris
10-31-2020, 10:15 AM
No link, and sounds like an opinion.piece as well. It's not an indication that doctors would falsify medical records and reporting.

Dismisses opinion and then gives opinion. :facepalm:

Crepitus
10-31-2020, 10:18 AM
Dismisses opinion and then gives opinion. :facepalm:

Nope. The quote says "hospital administrators" not doctors.

Reading is fundamental.

Chris
10-31-2020, 10:26 AM
Nope. The quote says "hospital administrators" not doctors.

Reading is fundamental.

In your opinion when you dismiss opinions.

Writing is fundamental, so is logic.

Peter1469
10-31-2020, 10:33 AM
From your link;
The claim’s suggestion is that the number of COVID-19 cases is being padded; but evidence indicates the cases are being undercounted

That is a throwaway line.

If you want more of something, pay money for it. If you want less of something tax it.

I offered the article to show that hospitals got paid more for COVID payments. The article verifies that.

Don't remain stupid. Think boy.

stephenpe
10-31-2020, 12:09 PM
Trump claims doctors are dishonest. He figures he is so everyone must be...........donnie douche always delivers..........garbage.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2020, 12:28 PM
Trump says sa lot of funny stuff. The only thing is that one needs a sense of humor to detect it.

Liberals see Trump and they go into a Pavlovian state of hate. They just fume whenever they see him speak. They look for things he says which they can twist to fit their agenda.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2020, 12:29 PM
...Don't remain stupid. Think boy.
It's too late for that.

Davis
10-31-2020, 12:31 PM

The payment is for the ventilator, not the diagnosis, and docs avoid putting COVID patients on ventilators now.

You'd do better flogging the Hunter-is-banging-Malia story. More believable.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2020, 12:31 PM
From your link;

It's obvious that COVID cases are inflated.

stephenpe
10-31-2020, 01:00 PM
Trump says sa lot of funny stuff. The only thing is that one needs a sense of humor to detect it.

Liberals see Trump and they go into a Pavlovian state of hate. They just fume whenever they see him speak. They look for things he says which they can twist to fit their agenda.
That was cute. We have never had an idiot blathering like this douche bag from the oval office ever. If you cross him you are immediately labeled with some sort of juvenile name. His insecurity and narcissism is always on display. His defenders are almost as funny as he is. I take that back. He aint reallly funny. If you see any humor in him that is your cross to bear. Of course the reply is TDS. Yeah, trump derangement is certainly on display each day................well at least for a little while now.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2020, 01:01 PM
That was cute. We have never had an idiot blathering like this douche bag from the oval office ever. If you cross him you are immediately labeled with some sort of juvenile name. His insecurity and narcissism is always on display. His defenders are almost as funny as he is. I take that back. He aint reallly funny. If you see any humor in him that is your cross to bear. Of course the reply is TDS. Yeah, trump derangement is certainly on display each day................well at least for a little while now.

That's kind of funny in a pathetic sort of way.

carolina73
10-31-2020, 01:12 PM

I find it astonishing that someone that puts out crap all day like you with no links (because their are no links to your crap) would sit their and ask for links to something that you have seen published here by many different sources.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

Now go back to your Orange man bad bull crap.

stephenpe
10-31-2020, 03:20 PM
btw let me apologize for the redundant threat title..........Crazy Trump Comments.........

Crepitus
10-31-2020, 04:27 PM
In your opinion when you dismiss opinions.

Writing is fundamental, so is logic.

Lol, you say the weirdest things when you get called on your bullshit.

Crepitus
10-31-2020, 04:29 PM
That is a throwaway line.

If you want more of something, pay money for it. If you want less of something tax it.

I offered the article to show that hospitals got paid more for COVID payments. The article verifies that.

Don't remain stupid. Think boy.

It dismissed your fundamental claim that the numbers are being falsified so they can get more money.

And you accuse me of "remaining stupid_.

Wake up, Son.

The Booman
10-31-2020, 04:30 PM
Remember that time Trump said he would win the 2016 election? That was crazy!

montana
10-31-2020, 04:56 PM
tRump has no sense of humor, just like all his tRumplings. COME ON Man thats not true. Your comedy cracks me up.

montana
10-31-2020, 04:56 PM
remember that time trump said he would win the 2016 election? That was crazy! but true.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2020, 05:30 PM
btw let me apologize for the redundant threat title..........Crazy Trump Comments.........
Evidently you know what the word “redundant” means.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2020, 05:32 PM
Remember that time Trump said he would win the 2016 election? That was crazy!
Lol...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Oczyk6nCw

Tahuyaman
10-31-2020, 05:34 PM
...And you accuse me of "remaining stupid_.

Wake up, Son.
That’s not a accusation. It’s an accurate observation.

Abby08
10-31-2020, 06:27 PM

Uses words like, blathering and, douche......but wants Biden to win......

carolina73
10-31-2020, 09:32 PM
The payment is for the ventilator, not the diagnosis, and docs avoid putting COVID patients on ventilators now.

You'd do better flogging the Hunter-is-banging-Malia story. More believable.

Wrong. Read it again.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

The Booman
10-31-2020, 09:33 PM
Wrong. Read it again.

I think he needs you to post links slower.

carolina73
10-31-2020, 09:34 PM
It dismissed your fundamental claim that the numbers are being falsified so they can get more money.

Wake up, Son.

That is not an accusation. It is a fact.

The Booman
10-31-2020, 09:59 PM
Trump is indeed crazy. Wanting make America great? That's crazy talk. Obama and Biden made us mediocre and that's good enough for me!:rollseyes:

The Booman
11-01-2020, 12:49 AM
Remember that time Trump Didn't say "I like kids jumping on my lap"?

Peter1469
11-01-2020, 05:08 AM
I a parrot pecking on a key board?

This stuff looks random and made up.

Peter1469
11-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Pay attention boy.

That was not my claim. My claim was that they are paid more. I provided a link.

Wake up, Son.

Crepitus
11-01-2020, 09:43 AM
Pay attention boy.

Well that's a lie.

Not a surprise, but then you gotta consider the source.

Peter1469
11-01-2020, 10:23 AM
Well that's a lie.

Not a surprise, but then you gotta consider the source.
A failure of a response.
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Peter1469 https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=3043473#post3043473)
Pay attention boy.