PDA

View Full Version : Why People Vote For Trump

Perianne
10-19-2020, 11:06 AM
I vote for him because I love him. But this young lady states people have other reasons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QihpwDe2WeU

RichardMZhlubb
10-19-2020, 11:08 AM
Trump voters have either been conned or they are despicable humans. There is no other excuse for voting for a piece of shlt like Trump.

Perianne
10-19-2020, 11:11 AM
Trump voters have either been conned or they are despicable humans. There is no other excuse for voting for a piece of shlt like Trump.
You obviously didn't watch the video, as she lays it out quite nicely.

BTW, I am still thinking about what your avatar will be. :)

Abby08
10-19-2020, 11:21 AM

And still, he was preferred over Hillary.

How much must a person be detested, for a person described as a, "POS" to beat them?

That one still hurts, doesn't it?

RichardMZhlubb
10-19-2020, 11:25 AM
And still, he was preferred over Hillary.

How much must a person be detested, for a person described as a, "POS" to beat them?

That one still hurts, doesn't it?
The fact that voters in this country could be so foolish hurts like hell.

RichardMZhlubb
10-19-2020, 11:26 AM
You obviously didn't watch the video, as she lays it out quite nicely.

BTW, I am still thinking about what your avatar will be. :)

OK, I watched it. My point stands. She's both stupid and despicable.

Peter1469
10-19-2020, 11:27 AM
People who are not subservient to the Establishment will vote Trump.

Collateral Damage
10-19-2020, 11:33 AM
I would be interested in seeing the reasons why I should vote for Biden, other than he's not Trump.

And, perhaps, the things Biden has accomplished in his multiple decades of being 'leadership in Washington DC'.

I'll wait.

Abby08
10-19-2020, 11:43 AM
The fact that voters in this country could be so foolish hurts like hell.

I think the same thing, every time another person says he/she is voting for Biden.

Peter1469
10-19-2020, 11:44 AM
I would be interested in seeing the reasons why I should vote for Biden, other than he's not Trump.

And, perhaps, the things Biden has accomplished in his multiple decades of being 'leadership in Washington DC'.

I'll wait.
Biden has so far been successful at running a criminal racketeering organization without getting nabbed by the cops.

Chris
10-19-2020, 12:18 PM

There there social justice warrior, it's OK, just drink some more koolaide and feed your irrational hate for the man.

Tax cuts, deregulation, constructionist judges like Barrett are all rational reasons to vote for Trump.