PDA

View Full Version : Suckers, Losers, and Herd Immunity

RedStone7476
10-24-2020, 12:32 PM
As we all know, Trump has NO RESPECT for the men and women in our military who gave their lives for our country, and who he calls “suckers and losers” for sacrificing everything for all of us, including HIM.

But we know who the REAL SUCKERS are.

When we see one of Trump’s Covid-era pep rallies, where he has gathered a LARGE number of his fans, and he has packed them TIGHTLY together, and he has convinced them NOT to wear masks ... even when they KNOW that he LIED to them when he downplayed the danger of the Coronavirus, and they KNOW that he KNEW that the virus was a VERY CONTAGIOUS KILLER ... we know who the REAL SUCKERS are.

When we hear Trump say that many more American lives would have been lost to the virus if it was not for him, and that the virus is now under control, and that we are now rounding the corner on the virus ... and we see that his fans believe him, even though there is absolutely NO evidence to support any of these claims, and even though they KNOW that he LIED to them about the virus in the past ... we know who the REAL SUCKERS are.

And when we hear that Trump’s fans willingly sign an agreement not to sue him if they get sick with the virus after attending one of his pep rallies, and they SEE him taking precautions to protect HIMSELF from the virus, AND to protect himself from THEM ... we know who the REAL SUCKERS are.

It is OBVIOUS that Trump has NO concern about the welfare of his fans. But despite that fact, his fans believe in him, and they WORSHIP him. We know who the REAL SUCKERS are.

And if Trump wins in November, we know who the REAL LOSERS are ... ALL OF US. And that INCLUDES the REAL SUCKERS, and EVERYONE they come in contact with ... directly AND indirectly. And that has the potential to harm MILLIONS of us with the Trump Rally Virus (a new cousin of the Trump Virus).

And that reminds me. What about this “herd immunity” thing that Trump calls “herd mentality”?

We all know that Trump likes the idea of a “herd immunity” strategy to “combat” the virus, despite the fact that MILLIONS of us could die, if that strategy is implemented.

When I see one of Trump’s Covid-era pep rallies, it appears that he is heeding the advice of his new Coronavirus adviser, Scott Atlas, who is pushing for the “herd immunity” strategy, and who does NOT have a background in epidemiology, or in infectious diseases such as the Coronavirus. And it appears that Trump is NOW implementing the “herd immunity” strategy.

And if Trump IS implementing that strategy, he would be doing it AGAINST the advice of the VAST MAJORITY of our medical experts. And he would be doing it, whether or not WE the American people are willing to be SACRIFICED in order to achieve herd immunity. (Because he had the virus, he thinks that HE is safe, but the rest of us suckers and losers are on our own.)

And if Trump is NOT implementing that strategy, his actions will have the SAME EFFECT as if he was implementing it.

Either way, it appears that Trump is implementing his “I could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue, and not lose any of my fans” w•t dream. But he is doing so on a MUCH LARGER scale. (That should be a W●TTER w•t dream for him.)

And as he predicted, he is NOT losing any of his fans. They STILL worship him ... even though he is ALSO shooting at THEM. Talk about suckers and losers!

MisterVeritis
10-24-2020, 12:37 PM
There is something profoundly wrong with you.

Captdon
10-24-2020, 03:20 PM
I can see where loser would apply to you.

countryboy
10-24-2020, 03:22 PM
As we all know, Trump has NO RESPECT for the men and women in our military who gave their lives for our country, and who he calls “suckers and losers”

Never happened. Libs are incapable of honesty.