PDA

View Full Version : Biden is a disgusting human being

Cotton1
10-28-2020, 05:43 PM
I really do not like him. He is such a lying pos. He talks to his flock like they are 3 year olds.

Abby08
10-28-2020, 06:26 PM
You got that right, they blindly follow, like sheep.

Jen
10-28-2020, 06:28 PM
I really do not like him. He is such a lying pos. He talks to his flock like they are 3 year olds.He is disgusting in every way and what he has planned for America
*higher taxes
*open borders
*free stuff to illegals that we pay for but don't get
*gun confiscation
*closing down the petroleum and coal industries

is beyond disgusting.

If America chooses that, it deserves to suffer.

Abby08
10-28-2020, 06:34 PM
He is disgusting in every way and what he has planned for America
*higher taxes
*open borders
*gun confiscation

is beyond disgusting.

And, all the people who think they'll be exempt, because they voted for him, can rot in hell.

Cotton1
10-28-2020, 06:39 PM
He is disgusting in every way and what he has planned for America
*higher taxes
*open borders
*gun confiscation

is beyond disgusting.

The irony is a Biden victory will hurt most of the people who vote for him much more than it will myself. At least after the election Covid will disappear by 10 AM the following day :)

Captdon
10-28-2020, 06:47 PM
I really do not like him. He is such a lying pos. He talks to his flock like they are 3 year olds.

He's attracted to 3 year-olds.

Jen
10-28-2020, 07:14 PM
The irony is a Biden victory will hurt most of the people who vote for him much more than it will myself. At least after the election Covid will disappear by 10 AM the following day :)That's true. We won't be hurt much, but ............. those Biden voters will be. And they aren't smart enough to realize who did it even though Biden said plainly in the last debate that he WILL do those things.

Cotton1
10-28-2020, 07:18 PM
He's attracted to 3 year-olds.

The Booman
10-28-2020, 08:26 PM
I still can't get over the fact that he spent years claiming the truck driver involved in the accident that killed his first wife and child was drunk. He knew better but did it anyway. Decent people don't do that. Even Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan and Pol Pot would be saying "Joe, not cool dude".

He is garbage in my book. An arrogant bully with no real accomplishments.

ripmeister
10-28-2020, 09:41 PM
Boy, for the side that believes their candidate is going to win there is a lot of vitriol here.

Captdon
10-30-2020, 11:07 AM
Boy, for the side that believes their candidate is going to win there is a lot of vitriol here.

So, we should be nice to him?

BaghdadBob
11-01-2020, 05:28 PM
The irony is a Biden victory will hurt most of the people who vote for him much more than it will myself. At least after the election Covid will disappear by 10 AM the following day :)

The donks want senile joe30330 to win just so they don't have to continue pandering to minorities.

chaidragonfire
11-10-2020, 10:24 PM

RichardMZhlubb
11-11-2020, 08:49 AM
I just find it hilarious to see Trump supporters complaining about Biden’s character. Trump is the biggest piece of shlt elected to the White House in any of our lifetimes.